Into the Dekuverse

By SakuPanda20

Izuku has secrets. Secrets of pain, of shadows behind the sunsets, of raindrops that never quite evaporated... More

A/N
It's Class-1A, everything happens to them
Into the Theatre
Baby Kacchan
You Promised Me
The Lost One's Weeping
The Lost One's Weeping 2
Why Kacchan? (Abused + Depressed Deku)
Singing Deku
Memes
Hated By Life Itself
What If?
Take Me Away
So Big, So Small
Luna Snow Tonight
Reacting to Rooftop Training
Compared Child
Karma
BNHA doing different careers
I'm taking a bus to the other side of the world: cya!
Stronger
I have questions
Gentle Criminal
High Hopes
Training with All Might!
{-R I S E-}
Two Heroes
HAPPY (late) WOMEN INTERNATIONAL DAY
Interchange of Morality
Baby Deku!
See You Again
Kokoronashi
Chapters of the Arts
Izuku Afton
Control
Stereo Hearts
1 Year Anniversary
The Other Side
If Izuku lost his All Might figurine
What If This Isn't a Slave?
5 times 1A catch Aizawa singing and said nothing and 1 time they joined
5 times 1A catch Aizawa singing and said nothing and 1 time they joined PART 2
Reacting to "On this bed (the light of future doesn't reach me)"
Zero-AMV
Rengoku vs Akaza x MHA
Racing Into The Night
Cantarella
Notice!
Loser Girl
Being low as dirt, taking what's important from me
Izuku's Long and Short Festival
Surface Pressure AMV
The Image of the Father
Harrowing History
Are You Satisfied?
Boku wa Shinou to Omatta no Way (The Reason I Wanted To Die)
BNHA reacts to Actor AU!
If There Was An Endpoint
2 Year Anniversary!
BNHA reacts to Actor AU 2
Insanity (Deku AUs)
(S) He used to be mine~
Non-breath Oblige
The Many Roasts of Endeavor

Egoist

3.9K 73 35
By SakuPanda20

A/N: Hiiii! So this was requested, and I'm on a little tangent right now so I'm trying to write as many requested universes I've gotten in this work so far that I haven't done yet because I'm a lazy and forgetful a*s so lemme try and make it up to those poor readers who STILL haven't gotten their promised requested videos after like 5 months- 

SORRY GUYS!!!

Anyways, first one up, this was requested and here's the video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFQBhkXUiNQ

Searching for Multiverse...

Multiverse found: Egoist

"Egoist? That means a self-centered or selfish person... that's a weird concept to go for." Momo says with intrigue. 

"It's a life consultation." Midoriya in a middle-school uniform says, smiling with an open notebook, with rails behind him and the sky looking dark; night.  "Will you listen to me?"

"Sensei?" Midoriya says with a smile, opening his eyes, facing the audience. 

"Sensei? As in, his middle-school teacher?" Nishiya (Kamui Woods) asked Thirteen, to which she replied with her assumption of yes. 

"Living sick for the most part." Deku takes off his bag 

"Please let me withdraw...sensei?" Midoriya throws away his notebook. 

"Wha-I'm confused...is he sick physically or emotionally?" Kaminari asks, to which Jirou replies with an "I don't know but hopefully Midoriya is alright."

"I understand patience in life." Midoriya is seen laughing, one hand over his face, as one of his legs dangle over the rooftop. "Have you realised that yet sensei?"

"H-hey, what's Deku doing?" Kota asks Aizawa, whose face flashed with a hint of pain, before taking a deep breath. 

"To put it simply, in the universe we're watching right now, you kids see how he's on the rooftop?" Aizawa starts, pointing to the screen as Eri and Kota's fear-indulged eyes flicker to the screen and back to Aizawa again, eagerly waiting for his explanation. 

Aizawa desperately looked at Hizashi, who returned with a look of encouragement; he was the worst at kids, how was he supposed to explain this?

"Well..." Aizawa resisted the urge to say 'uh' because he needed to keep an assured tone to not worsen the children's emotions. How to explain such a complicated, and fragile topic to children already hurt tremendously though? "That Deku wants to go to heaven in that universe, because he doesn't want to feel pain anymore. But remember Eri and Kota, life is like a piano-"

"W-wait, what's a piano?" Eri asks, still fidgeting with her fingers nervously, a habit she must have picked up from Midoriya. 

Aizawa wasn't one to feel much, but were these kids surely making his heart squeeze. 

"Well Eri, do you remember what Momo was playing in the cultural festival- the one with Deku dancing?" Aizawa says, pointing to Yaomomo, to which she smiled awkwardly at, waving a little. 

Eri's curious eyes turned to Momo, and realisation spread across her face.

"O-oh! The black and white i-instrum-meant?"

"Close, it's called an instru-ment. But yes, a piano is similar to a keyboard, and they both have black and white keys." Aizawa said scratching his head slightly. 

"Ok! Thank you Mr 'zawa!" Eri exclaimed, whilst Kota was still looking at him with a slightly darkened face. 

"Well, life is like a piano. The black keys are pain and the white keys are happiness, but you need both to create music. In other words, everyone goes through pain and happiness, and you need both of them to survive. Does that make sense?" 

Eri and Kota nod. 

"Wait, so...in this universe, Deku left... like-like Mama and Papa did...?" Kota whispered, tears on the urge of trickling down. Kota was a boy whose personality much resembled Bakugou's, so it was an unusual sight to see this child, one that had endured loss at an age far too young, to be so vulnerable. But all of them, his students and these two, were still children. Far too young to be facing these struggles, and to be experiencing these emotions. 

"He's trying to, yes... he doesn't realise that he'll hurt many people in this way. We wouldn't have ever met him if he had done that." Aizawa winces as Eri and Kota start crying slightly; surely if someone else had done this, they wouldn't have burst into tears. 

Yamada looks at him and they make eye-contact. 

'Sho, it's not your fault. They're deeply invested with the boy, they would've burst into tears at the image of him not being there either way. Comfort them.' 

Aizawa got the message, and crouched on the floor, opening his arms in a gesture for the kids to hug him; they crashed right into Aizawa, tugging the front of his shirt and burying their faces into his mid-section as they bawled. 

While that was going on, Mina was taking videos the whole time, and some other members were taking photos of the scene, nearly crying at the sight themselves. Nezu had paused the video a while ago but everyone was so invested in the scene, they didn't realise the lack of music anyways. 

Aizawa glared at his class a little, but decided to let it go as he returned the hug to the younger kids. 

"That's why if you ever feel like that, I want you to tell me or someone because no one should feel that way, and it's important you get the support you deserve, alright gremlins?" Aizawa said, looking at his class at the same time. Shota meant that to all of his problem children. 

"C'mon you little devils, let's carry on watching the show." Aizawa said; Eri and Kota sitting in front of Aizawa with some cushions. 

 (4 lines into the universe and I have somehow wrote an entire Dadzawa chapter lmaoooo)

"Living sick for the most part." Deku says cheerfully, looking at his hand with dead eyes and smiling emptily. 

"Please let me leave early... sensei?" Midoriya looks to the side. 

---

"That you that is dyed in an orange hue." A Midoriya with a bandage on his face says, standing behind the railing, looking dreamily into the distance. "Will eventually melt into the dark." The first Midoriya looks up towards the other one, before looking back down again, smiling. 

"I'm.. so confused, kero. Is the bandaged Midoriya representing something?" Tsuyu asks, putting a finger to her cheek. 

"I'm not too sure myself. My best estimate would be that the Midoriya with a bandage is injured, but the best I can get from that, is that the bandaged Midoriya is a representation of the pain Midoriya has faced." Momo analyses. 

"Yes, there isn't much to work from so far." Nezu states, his ears twitching.

"The suffering won't fade, just because time's passed." Midoriya is in a seemingly dark crowd, looking lost. 

"As for the eerie night I spend with you." He looks at himself in the mirror, his hand reaching out to his reflection, nooses all around him, a bandage on his cheek and a sad smile on his face.

"There's so many nooses.." Toru utters, shivering slightly.

"Goodnight, goodnight, good..night..." The bandaged Midoriya reaches for a noose and smiles, turning back to the audience as he says the last good-night. 

Eri starts crying again, leaning against Kota who's also sniffling. 

"And welcome home." The Midoriya without a bandage looks scared and almost crazed as he sees his other self hanging. 

"Become emotional and it's goodbye! Go faster and further than anyone else, come on!" Midoriya says, swinging his hands open, a punch of animated patterns spinning behind him. 

"Is he-is he saying he can't feel emotion?" Shoji asks, the extended mouth in a frown. 

"I'm not going back, because there are no consequences!" Midoriya says, rubbing his eyes as tears trickle down. 

"What does this damn nerd think he's saying..." Bakugou clenches his fist, "No consequences? How much would it be without his stupid fanboy a*s always irritating everyone.." he says, muttering angrily. Kirishima gives a slight smile despite the miserable universe. 

He despised bullies, but... he could see Bakugou did show regret, guilt, and a will to change. He may still seem aggressive, but it was clear that Bakugou's comment could be transferred as 'What does the nerd think he's saying? No consequences? We would be so much more different without him, and life could've been so much more worse.' 

Redemption... is possible. If Midoriya can forgive Bakugou, then maybe the blonde has a chance to change for the better- his actions can't go unpunished but doing a bad thing doesn't make him a bad person if he can change. 

"Become impulsive, and you'll be correct! You can get past this night better than anyone else, come on!" Midoriya arches his back and smiles brightly, tears still rolling down his face and the patterns behind him spinning more fast and the colours more bright and neon. 

"It's like... it's kinda looking like Midoriya's losing his sanity." Jirou says hesitantly, her ear-plugs swinging gently.

"I'm not going back! Because either way, I won't have anything!" he says, tear-tracks smothering his face. 

The screen turns fairly dark, as we see dim flashes of Inko on a hospital bed, unconscious, Midoriya holding onto her hand, and a flash of hands, seemingly ones that seem to be about to attack. 'Useless' plasters across the screen before it cuts to black. 

"That was..intense." Sato mutters out. 

"Almost too much darkness for one to handle indeed." Tokoyami says, glancing down. 

"Yeah! I can't believe Midoriya has had to go through that all alone! He pet my head last time, he's a nice guy!" Dark Shadow added, finally adding something after so long of not speaking. 

"Next universe then!" Hatsume said, clicking a few buttons. 

------

A/N: This video is less than half of what I usually turn into a chapter and I've still managed t write over 1.6k words LOL.

Dadzawa gets way too addicting to write XD. Anyways, hope this reaches my requester's expectations and thanks for reading everyone!

As always, if you want to talk, you can call Childline 0800 1111 or maybe comment here if you're comfortable! There are people who want to be there for you!

Thanks for reading and have a Plus Ultra day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 1.5K 20
One jump, one adive, was it really the answer to the problem? Sure it was worth giving a try but would god really answer the prayers? Izuku Midoriya...
836K 23.5K 28
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, everyone was telling him how useless he was. His mother stopped looking at him. His best friend bullies him. He...
37.2K 1.2K 20
hello everybody! This is a suicidal/depressed deku book with Dadmic! Will their bond grow? Will Mic fuck up? Will Izuku try to kill himself? Find out...
59.9K 2.3K 14
Izuku was an orphan ever since he was diagnosed quirkless. His life was the best but he wasn't alone. He had a good friend that he called brother and...