My Korean Love Story

By Author_Wordsmith

Embark on a journey of dreams, courage, and destiny in the captivating story of an Indian girl's voyage to So... More

1. Introduction
2. A Journey of Dreams
3. Surprise
4. Family Time
5. Fight
6. Hangout ( Cafe )
7. Hangout ( Park )
8. Phonophobia
9. Korean Mochi
10. A Normal Day
12. What happened to Armaan?
13. The Truth
14. Threat
15. Sneak Out
16. He cheated
17. A new Friend
18. Slut ?
19. Reconcile with Armaan
20. Shifting Plans
21. Visiting my new apartment
22. They are back
23. Shifted
24. Did I just kiss my crush?
25. He is back
26. Who is that guy?
27. Who is that guy? ( 2 )
28. Late Night Long Drive
29. New Job
30. First Day at the Job
31. Proposal Planning
32. Will you be my girlfriend ?
33.Love Blossoms in Youthful Heart
34. A secret love
35. Korea to India
36. India here we are
37. Exploring Mumbai

11. I have a boyfriend

92 14 10
By Author_Wordsmith

(Next Day)
(Priya's Pov)
I got up from the bed I saw mochi was not in the room I did my morning routine and went towards the living room. As always mochi and armaan were playing in the living room. As mom and dad were not at home I have to make breakfast. I greeted Armaan and went towards mochi. I pick him up in my arms "Hi! Baby good morning, aren't you hungry, c'mon let's eat some food". I brought his bowl and placed his food in it. He started eating his food.

I walked towards the kitchen. I got the ingredients for the dish I am making today and placed it on the table. While making the break fast I felt two pairs of arms covering around my waist. I already knew it was armaan. "What are you making priya?" He said snuggling into my neck. "It is morning so obviously I will make Breakfast, right? " I replied. "Yaah!! I know that you are making breakfast but I am just asking what items? " He said standing straight. "Aa than say like that know, ummm.. I am making Korean Egg Bread, Street Toast and Savory Pancakes" I replied looking at the mobile in which all this ingredients recipe are there. "Oh nice, I love them" He said smiling. I smiled back at him. "Now, go and play with mochi, I will start making them".
(After good 45 minutes)
Armaan breakfast is ready. You can come and eat.
*Korean Egg Bread*

*Street Toast*

*Savory Pancakes*

" This looks delicious, I can't wait to eat" He says as he start eating. We started eating. "How is it?" I asked excited to hear his reply "It's really good, I love it, Thankyou Priya" He said looking at me smiling. "Welcome" I replied with a sweet smile on my face. After finishing the breakfast, armaan suddenly gets a call from his friend
"Hi bro! How you doing?......... Ok ok I will come in some time ok bye" He hang up the call "Priya I need to go out right now it's urgent ok bye love you" He said taking his car keys and running towards his car to leave. "Huh? but.... Ok love you too". I sigh and sat down on the sofa, scrolling my phone. I saw mochi running towards me, he climb up the sofa and sat on my lap.

I thought of taking mochi outside for a walk. " Let's go for a walk mochi ". I said looking at mochi with a smile. He got down from my lap and started waving his tail. "I sometimes really feel he can understand what I mean" I thought to myself. I went to my room to change my clothes. I put the dog leash on him. And took the key of the house and locked it and started to walk with my mochi. I was walking towards the park when I feel someone was following us. I was feeling little uncomfortable. I turned around and saw "Kim-Ji-Hoon". "Oh My God, ji - hoon you scared me". I said with a shock. "Did I?" He said chuckling "Yeah" I replied. "What happened? I didn't see you for like 4 to 5 days, and you didn't even came to cafe for a coffee" He said "Ahh, nothing I was at home only, just with house chores and mochi, I just got little busy" I replied smiling at him. "Ok! Towards the park for a walk" He said pointing to the park road direction. "Yeah, would you like to join? " I asked him "Sure" he said holding my left hand and started to walk.

(It was a silence walk until we reached the park, and mochi went to play we sat on the bench near the river bridge and ji-hoon spoke)
"Priya, we just meet like 5-6 days ago, and talking to you I really feel we are meant to be for each other" He said looking into my eyes. "W-what? " I said confused not understanding what he is willing to say. Without saying anything he just smashed his lips on mine. I was feeling like I am in heaven.

And to mention this was my first kiss. After a minute we pulled out of the kiss. "Priya, I really love you, I love you more than my life, Would you like to be my girl, mine forever" He said looking at my eyes. I wasn't able to stop blushing. I looked down so I can hide it. But, he noticed and pulled my chin up with his index finger.
"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He said smiling and pulling out a rose from behind.

"Yeah" I replied him "But, you don't think we just met and already in a relationship, I mean we don't know each other at all" I said in comfusion. "It's fine we will meet everyday and talk about it and will clear it" He said with a sweet smile. "Ok" I said hugging him. "Ok! Let's walk now" He said. I nooded at his statement and got up. I was so happy that I finally have a boyfriend and he is Korean because it was my dream to visit Korea and have a Korean boyfriend. But I don't know why something was feeling off.

What do you guys think? Was this my right or wrong decision? Will I suffer? What will be armaan's reaction? Did I do right by saying yes to him?

(Keep Reading my story so you can know what happened in my life after this; Happy life or sad life)

Let me know what you think in the comment section
Bye Love you all so much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 25.7K 104
#1 in what's rising in Romance #31 In Romance #25 in General fiction #75 In Fanfiction Award: The best completed book by shinigstar Awards. A st...
1K 470 14
Childhood friends, they got separated later, or whether they will meet again, it is written in their destiny or how they will meet. But She has a da...
31.2K 2.2K 59
Meet Karan and Aditi, two introverted, shy, and simple souls who are strangers to the concept of love. Each holds dear a single friendship that eclip...
5.6K 1.2K 91
Two souls of a single being separated through time to wander this universe in the hope that one day they might be whole again. Life is...