Ocean Eyes [Giyu Tomioka x Re...

By Rae-ChanSempai

(y/n) (l/n) was the Light Hashira and really close with Giyu. Of course she was doing all the talking but slo... More

INFO ON (Y/N)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Christmas Special!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A.N.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A.N.
Epilogue Not Really Though
Ocean Eyes pt 2
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 Special!! (pt 1)
Chapter 50 Special!! (pt 2)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A.N.
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Christmas Special!
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Valentines Special (Chapter 128)
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 77

2.1K 87 287
By Rae-ChanSempai

A.N.
We've gotten yet another drawing for this story!! I absolutely love it! It makes me happy that I'm getting art for this story ;-;

Big thank you to moonbyul_tanjiro !!

. . .

Your POV
My stomach let out yet another growl as I dreaded for Jun to come back to let me out.

Some future husband he is.

I rolled onto my side and hugged one of the pillows close to myself, worrying about how Giyu was doing.

I couldn't help but feel guilty over what had happened, and being isolated for so long has made me replay the scene over and over again in my head.

It hurt to think about how much he could be hurting right now. I was surprised he's still wanting to help.

I let out a sigh and checked the clock, it was already 3:36 p.m.

Time could not move any slower.

My door was finally slid open, and I sat up to see Jun. As always.

"Have you learned your lesson?" He asked.

I said nothing and just stared at him while he made his way over to me.

"What happened to your cheek, dear?" He asked moving his hand to touch it, and I slapped his hand away.

He looked taken aback. . .what else was he expecting? A loving kiss?

"Let me go see my mom." I spoke softly.

"And why should I?"

Why must he question everything?

"I don't know, maybe because it's my house, my life, and my mother?" I answered as I stood up.

My head became light from standing up too quick as I hadn't eaten all day, so I put my hand to my forehead.

"(Y/n), you're clearly not doing so well, I think you should lie back down." Jun suggested.

I side glanced him and stood back up straight.

"I'm fine, I just need something to eat. Maybe if you had let me out sooner I wouldn't be feeling this way." I retorted and headed for the hallway.

Jun grabbed my wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"Out."

I tried prying my wrist from his hand, but his grip tightened.

"You can't leave without my permission. You know that."

I turned around to face Jun, his expression scared me. He was psychopathic, and controlling. His expression looked possessive, and filled with anger.

"Jun, let me go." 

His grip only tightened more as he stared off. It started to hurt, so I struggled and tried to shake him off.

"That hurts, let go..!" I winced.

Jun finally shook out of whatever it was that held him in that state and I ripped my hand away from his now loose grip.

I then headed out of my room as quickly as I could to get away from him.

He's lost it. . .I don't remember him being this bad when we were younger. . .

I made my way into the living room and saw my parents on the couch.

My dad turned around to look at me, and his face was guilty of something. Mom turned towards me and her eyes widened.

"(Y/n)! You're up! Please, have something to eat!" She exclaimed getting up, my dad quickly stopping her.

"Saya, please rest. I'll handle (y/n)." He said.

Jun swiftly made his way into the living room, and he stared my dad down. Watching them made me question more.

Osamu hesitated before making his way over to me, and lead me into the dining room where there was a dish of pancakes waiting for me.

"Please eat this quickly and return to your room." He said emotionlessly.

"But I've been in my room all day, and Jun-"

"(Y/n), don't argue and just do as you're told."

My dad left the dining room and I sat there with a pit growing in my stomach. The way my dad spoke to me as if I wasn't his daughter, and the way looked to me as if I was a stranger.

Something was up with him and Jun, my dad has been acting more distant than angry with me. It wasn't how he'd act before, it wasn't him.

There was small whispers coming from the room next to me, and I stopped eating to try and listen in.

"...you'll regret it...I have control on..."

"..leave Say...you can...please."

Agh, I can't hear the entire thing...but Jun definitely has something on my dad.

I got up quietly and made my way back to my mom, it seemed that neither my dad or Jun had noticed.

My mom was sitting on the couch facing the TV which was quietly playing, her eyes shut in a peaceful rest.

I felt bad for disturbing her, but I needed her to tell Giyu about what I had found.

"Mom..." I whispered, her eyes slowly opened as she put a finger to her lips.

I nodded my head in understandment and sat down next to her.

"(Y/n) darling, are you okay? I'm afraid Jun is hurting you...what happened to your cheek?" She whispered worriedly.

I shook my head and waved my hand back and forth.

"I'm fine mom, but I need you to relay a message to Giyu..." I whispered back.

My mom gave me a big hug, and I hugged her back.

I guess hearing all that yelling and fighting from my room has scared and worried her...that's not good for her health.

"Mom, please don't worry about me. Focus on you health and I'll handle everything else." I whispered.

My mom pulled back and smiled.

"Don't lose it."

I looked at her confused and Jun walked back in with my dad following behind.

I glared at Jun as he made his way over to me.

"Mom, (y/n) and I are heading back to her room for some bonding time. Please rest well." Jun smiled and adjusted his glasses.

I looked at him surprised at his words. I had never agreed to going back into my room, let alone spend time with him.

"Go on, it'll be good since you'll be marrying Jun in two weeks." My dad added.

Even thought I wasn't surprised my dad was agreeing with him, it still made me sad. Sad to see that he was allowing this guy take over his life and control him.

Jun laughed and grabbed my hand, pulling me up from the couch.

"Don't forget that dinner is at 6:00 sharp...and Jun, let (y/n) eat dinner too. She's a growing girl and has to keep up her energy." My mom said.

"Of course, mom! Why wouldn't I let her eat dinner?" Jun laughed.

Jun then lead me back to my room, and shut the door behind him. He leaned against the door with his head down.

"What did you talk about with mom?" He questioned. I sat down on my bed and crossed my arms.

"She's not your mom, and why does it matter to you?"

Jun's eyes traveled up to mine as he spoke.

"Because as your husband, I have to make sure you and her aren't planning on getting you back to that dog."

I furrowed my brows in anger as I looked back at him.

"Giyu is not a dog, it's rude to address him as so...so kindly call him by name. You don't even deserve that much though. And since when have I been married to you?" I asked.

"Please, you've been mine since childhood, you know that."

I slammed my hands down on my bed and stood up abruptly.

"We broke things off! We both agreed to it because I had to leave!" I shouted.

Jun let out a chuckle.

"I never actually agreed to breaking things off, we never actually broke the contract between out parents. You're still mine to have." He said walking up to me and taking his glasses off.

Jun was about a head taller than me, so I had to turn my nose up at him. He looked down at me with a smirk.

"You know, I still have to clean you from those dirty things Tomioka did to you. He's kissed you deeply before, your lips are tainted. Allow me to fix that." Jun said as he pushed me down onto the bed.

I looked at him in horror as he pinned me down.

"Stop it! This is sexual harassment Jun! Get off of me!" I yelled.

"Shut up (y/n). I need to fix you."

Dread filled my body as he forced his lips onto mine. I tried to push him off , but he held a firm grasp on me.

Tears spilled from my eyes as I tried with everything I had to get away from him.

I started kicking and punching his chest to get him off of me as he tried to force his tongue in. I bit his lip as hard as I could, and he smack me off of him.

Jun was panting, and his lip bled. He brought a hand to his lip and wiped the blood, smearing it across his lips with a smirk.

"Don't worry, I'll do much more later. You can be rough all you want."

I brought my hand up to slap him again, but he stopped my hand with his own.

"You looked so cute just then, under me with your arms on my chest. Tears spilling from your eyes, you biting me. It was all so exciting, I can't wait for more." Jun grinned deviously.

I started wiping my lips off infront of him, I didn't care that he saw. I needed to get it off, his touch, his kiss, it made me feel more dirty than anything.

Jun stared at me angrily.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he pulled my arm away.

I didn't answer, I only turned my head away in disgust and anger.

I was feeling so many emotions at once, it was confusing, and overwhelming to say the least.

"Not feeling talkative? Not feeling open to letting me love you? Oh, you must be feeling sick...don't worry, I'll let you rest tonight. I'll let mom and dad know that you aren't feeling well enough to have dinner." Jun smiled once again, placing his glasses back on his face.

Oh how I wanted to break his glasses and nose at the same time right now. Jun took it too far, way too far, and it upset me.

I turned my head away as I laid on my side away from him.

"Then, I'll see you in the morning my love. Please feel better." Jun said as he slid the door shut, locking it behind him.

I out my hands to my face and let out a silent cry.

Giyu, he did it again...what do I do?

There was then a buzz in my pocket. Confused, I reached my hand in and pulled out my mom's phone.

I let out a small gasp in surprise as I remembered what she said.

"Don't lose it."

It made sense now, she was letting me use her phone to contact Giyu!

A spark of hope and happiness filled my body as I held the phone close to my chest.

"Thank you mom...!" I whispered to myself and opened it.

I scrolled through her contacts, and shre enough, Giyu was in the favourited section. I tapped on his name, and pressed the call button.

I stood up and walked into my bathroom, closing and locking the door as I muffled the gaps with my towel.

The phone rang, and then I heard his voice.

"Saya? Is everything alright?" His soft voice spoke.

I sniffled as I held back the rest of the tears that had yet made their way down.

"Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not Saya..." I said happily.

"(Y/n)! Saya told me there's been a lot of yelling, are you okay?" Giyu asked worriedly.

"Y-yeah," I stuttered as a shiver from crying ran down my spine, causing my breath to shake.

The line went silent for a second before Giyu spoke again.

"He hurt you, didn't he?" Giyu asked sadly.

"Giyu...he kissed my lips today...I'm sorry...! I didn't want him to, and he still forced himself on me..." I cried into the phone as quietly as possible.

"(Y/n), I'm the one who should be sorry. Sorry that I'm not there to protect you, and I am truly sorry. But I promise that I am doing everything that I can to stop him." Giyu said.

My heart fluttered at every word, and it also yearned for his touch again.

I needed to see him, I needed to talk to him in person and hold him.

"Giyu, thank you for not giving up on me..." I trailed.

"I could never give up on you, you're the only person who's ever really cared for me in this way. So I should do the same for you because I love you."

I smiled and let the rest of my emotions out, I allowed my tears to flow out for that release.

I needed a good cry.

"I love you too...so much." I whispered.

The lines went silent again as we tried to conjure up what to say next, then I remembered I needed to tell him what I found out.

"Oh! I remembered that I overheard one of Jun's conversations with me dad!" I quietly shouted.

"Oh! Please tell me what you've learned!" Giyu also quietly shouted.

"I couldn't hear all of it because they were whispering, but I think Jun has something about my mom on my dad. I'm not exactly sure what, but Jun sounded as if he were threatening him with her." I explained.

"Yes, I've thought up of a possibility like that as well. I remember that Jun said he was doing well financially, could it be that Jun is paying for Saya's medical fees maybe?"

I put a hand up to my chin in thought.

"It could be, but we shouldn't jump the gun on anything. This would be a lot easier if Jun would let me out more." I said troubled.

"I'm sorry, let you out?" Giyu asked angrily.

My eyes widened at what I had blurted out.

"Ah- no! It's nothing you need to be concerned about!"

"(Y/n), him keeping you locked away is not good. Is he letting you out for meals? Or even to just speak with your mom?"

I looked at my feet as my lover questioned me over the phone. His voice was delicate, and kind hearted. I wished he was standing right in front of me right now.

"I mean, he let me out for one meal, but I had to sneak the conversation with my mom. She slipped her phone into my pocket without me noticing as  if she knew something like this would happen. My guess is that soon Jun won't let me leave my room ever."

I could hear Giyu whisper profanities over the phone as I finished.

"There's a window in your room, right? Maybe I can give you meals through that."

After Jun had left me in my room for the first time, I remembered I had checked to see if I could escape through the window, but...

"There isn't, Jun bolted down my window before he switched locks on my door. I can't open it, and if I break it he'll hear it." I explained.

Giyu let out a sigh, and I could feel that he was beating himself up about this.

"I'm so sorry, (y/n)...I really wish I could figure this out faster..."

"Giyu, please don't stress...I'm here to help, and I'll gather every bit of information I can. I promise."

"It's the same for me, tomorrow Sabito and I are going to Jun's lab to see if we can get into his office or ask about him to his co workers." Giyu explained.

A knock on my door sounded and I had a mini panic attack as I heard the lock click.

"Giyu, I have to go now. I'm sorry...I love you."

"(Y/n), what's going o-"

I hung up the phone before he could finish and felt guilty.

I'm sorry love, but I can't lose my only given way to communicate with you...

I looked for a place to hide the phone and settled on hiding it in the back of one of my drawers under all of my hand towels.

"(Y/n) darling, where are you?" Jun's voice rang.

I opened the bathroom door with a towel pressed to my face as if zi was drying it off.

"Why was the bathroom door closed?" Jun asked.

"So perverts like you don't get in." I say walking past him and laying down on my bed.

"Feeling better enough to mouth off hmm?"

"Go away already." I said nonchalant.

I could feel Jun's anger grow once again.

"I was going to let you join for dinner, but you're obviously not well enough yet. I'll let mom and dad know. Also, you wouldn't happen to know where mom's phone is, would you?" Jun asked suspiciously.

I felt sweat cover my forehead as I thought about my answer carefully.

"My mom's phone? Why would I have it...ask my dad. He's just like you and monitors her phone all the time." I said slowly.

Jun looked at me with a raised eyebrow, but shook it off.

"Well, just know there will be consequences if I find out you're still talking to that bastard." Jun said as he walked out and slid the door shut.

The lock clicked, leaving me alone again.

I let out a sigh from nervousness. The anxiety in my body grew with each breath.

That was way too close...I have to be more careful. Jun's suspicious of me already, one wrong move, and it's over.

I won't be able to contact Giyu if he finds out...

I hugged myself as I was left in my own thoughts. The bad thoughts continued, and I felt I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight.

Wanting for that to change I laid myself down, and closed my eyes. I tried to think about something else, like things I've done with Giyu in the past.

All the good memories I had of him played in my mind, and it calmed me down a bit. Making me feel a little bit more at ease.

Even in bad situations, I still find a way to think of you...goodnight, Giyu.

A.N.
Holy crap sorry for the long chapter. I didn't expect it to be THIS long, but. . .I guess it's fine?

Ah, anyways, hope you're all doing wonderful! And I apologize once again for the late update ;;

Hopefully this extra long chapter makes up for it ;;

Anyways, I'll see you all in the next chapter!

Stay hydrated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 1K 19
you're y/n tokito. Yuichiro and Muichiros older sister. Who the wind hashira slowly falls in love with throughout the years working together Age: 17...
55.8K 1.1K 12
Ship: GiyuuSaneOba... ----------- The master tells Giyuu that he must go to a house to bond with two other Hashira! Giyuu really doesn't want to go b...
287K 10.5K 42
[Hashibira Inosuke x Reader] Born in a world riddled with demons and a thirst for revenge, you take it into your own hands to find the one behind you...
3.2M 155K 49
╰⋯➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...