☀︎︎𝕄ℂ𝕐𝕋 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕤☀︎...

By ratticus_catticus

Literally what the title says. I am sorry to say that this oneshot book is discontinued. I don't know if I'll... More

💭 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 💭
༄ Shivers ~ 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 ༄
𓃠 Runaway Cat ~ 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𓃠
♫ Are You Bored Yet? ~ 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 ♫
☹︎ Beg ~ 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 ☹︎
🔥 𝑺𝒂𝒑𝒏𝒂𝒑 🔥
☠︎︎ Ghost Hunting ~ 𝕊𝕒𝕡𝕟𝕒𝕡 ☠︎︎
➪ Rain of Arrows ~ 𝕊𝕒𝕡𝕟𝕒𝕡 ➪
𓁹 Stalker ~ 𝕊𝕒𝕡𝕟𝕒𝕡 𓁹 Part One
❣︎ Boba Tea ~ 𝕊𝕒𝕡𝕟𝕒𝕡 ❣︎ Part Two
🍄 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝑵𝒐𝒕𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 🍄
❥ Stood Up ~ 𝔾𝕖𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖 ❥
🌀 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒍 🌀
✔︎ Mr. Beast Nerf Challenge ~ 𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕝 ✔︎
🐤 𝑸𝒖𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒚 🐤
꧁ Hotel Pool Encounter ~ ℚ𝕦𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕪 ꧂ Part one
꧁ Hotel Pool Encounter ~ ℚ𝕦𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕪 ꧂ Part two
♒︎ Mini Cruise ~ ℚ𝕦𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕪 ♒︎
⬛️ 𝑹𝒂𝒏𝒃𝒐𝒐 ⬜️
☽ Group Sleepover ~ ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕓𝕠𝕠 ☽
☠︎︎ Five Nights ~ ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕓𝕠𝕠 ☠︎︎
㋛ Face Drawings ~ ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕓𝕠𝕠 ㋛
𖦹 Forget Me Not ~ ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕓𝕠𝕠 𖦹
🐝 𝑻𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒐 🐝
✍︎ ︎Tutor ~ 𝕋𝕦𝕓𝕓𝕠 ✍︎︎
❀ Bees and Bouquets ~ 𝕋𝕦𝕓𝕓𝕠 ❀
💿 𝑻𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒚𝑰𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒕 💿
𖧷 Stubborn ~ 𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕪𝕀𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕥 𖧷
🐽 𝑻𝒆𝒄𝒉𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒆 🐽
♡︎ Little Piglin ~ 𝕋𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕕𝕖 ♡︎ Part One
♡︎ Little Piglin ~ 𝕋𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕕𝕖 ♡︎ Part two
🐐𝑱𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒕 🐐
☠︎︎ Car Accident ~ 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕥 ☠︎︎
🎸 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒃𝒖𝒓 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒕 🎸
❦ Dark Chocolate ~ 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕓𝕦𝕣 ❦
᯾ Pocky ~ 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕓𝕦𝕣 ᯾
❣︎ Lovejoy ~ 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕓𝕦𝕣 ❣︎
⭐️ 𝑷𝒖𝒏𝒛 ⭐️
☾ 2 AM Visits ~ ℙ𝕦𝕟𝕫 ☾
❤️ 𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒅 💙
𖦹 Close Call ~ 𝕁𝕒𝕔𝕜 𖦹
🔲 𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒉 𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒐 🔳
☼ Backrooms ~ 𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕙 𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕠 ☼

☀︎︎ Beach Day ~ 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 ☀︎︎

584 6 15
By ratticus_catticus

-Y/N - your name

-real life and dsmp au (everyone in the oneshot is their dsmp persona in real life)

-(you can imagine what Y/N looks like and what kind of abilities or characteristics she might have. Take BBH or fire demon Sapnap for example)

-includes Dream, Sapnap, George, Bad, Skeppy, Quackity, Karl, Techno. And the reader, of course. c:

-female pronouns

~<☀︎︎>~

The nine of us ride in the Chevy Tahoe as Bad drives us to the beach.

In the passenger seat is Skeppy. In the three middle seats is George, Quackity, and Karl. In the two seats in the very back is Sapnap and Techno. Sitting in the trunk like the idiots they are are Y/N and Dream.

Y/N, Dream, and Sapnap are looking at memes and stuff, laughing their asses off.

"Here, look at this one-" Dream says quickly before his words turn into a long wheeze.

He turns his phone so Sapnap and I could see, and we both burst out laughing.

"That's- ʷ ʰ ᵉ ᵉ ᶻ ᵉ -so true.." Y/N rubs her eyes as Dream deflates and Sapnap laughs in the background.

Y/N looks through Pinterest to find more memes, and finds one.

She bursts out laughing again, catching Dream and Sapnap's attention. She shows them what she found. (All-in-all, Pinterest is great for finding good memes)

"PFHHHAAAA-" Dream wheezes at the sight of the picture. "ᵍᵃˢᵖ -whAT THE HELL, wHHhHHHhh-" He deflates, eyes watering.

Sapnap is cackling, too, Y/N showing Techno the photo as well. He lets out a small chuckle, shaking his head.

"You guys are idiots..." he mutters.

"Only the best." Y/N responds with a cheeky grin. He shakes his head again, smiling.

"We're here!" Bad calls, pulling into a parking spot where the ocean is just visible over the bushes on the side of the sidewalk.

Everyone exits the truck, grabbing their belongings as they do so. Y/N grabs her bag of spare clothes to change into.

After everyone in the front and middle pile out, Quackity opens the trunk so Y/N and Dream can get out and so they can grab the bags with the food and towels and stuff.

They all walk down the sidewalk and down to the beach. When they're close enough to the water but still on dry sand, they decide to lay the towels and their belongings there.

Y/N sets her things next to Dream's stuff and looks to see that most of the guys are getting ready to swim in the water. She's wearing a pair of jean shorts and a cropped shirt over her swimsuit and removes them, setting them next to her bag of spare clothes.

She wears a black and white marble bathing suit. The black patterns have gold around the edges. It's a badass bathing suit.

(Ngl I'd wear this)

Dream can't help but stare as she sets her clothes next to her bag, and he walks over to her.

As Y/N stands up straight, she feels arms wrap around her waist and someone's bare chest to her back. She turns her head to see Dream smiling down at her.

"You look good." he mutters, resting his chin on her shoulder.

She turns her head away with a red face.

"You do too." she replies, making him chuckle.

He reaches around and gently grabs her chin, turning her head so she would look at him. Their eyes meet and he places a sweet kiss on her lips, placing his arm back around her waist.

He tightens his hold on her and lifts her from the sandy ground. She shrieks, gripping his forearm tightly.

"DREAM, PUT ME DOWN!"

He shakes his head, though she can't see it and continues to walk to the water.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH-"

Some of the other guys watch and giggle at her misfortune. She looks over and scowls at them, flipping them off, thus making them laugh harder.

She feels the water spray her legs, and realizes that Dream is knee-deep in the water already. He keeps going until it is deep enough and throws them both into the water, Y/N taking a big breath of air as she falls.

As she is thrown under, she inwardly growls.

Stupid Dré and his stupid cuteness and his stupid green eyes and his stupid strength and his stupid muscles...

She slowly opens her eyes in the water to see Dream in front of her. She looks around, seeing nothing but blue and the surface above her with the sunlight shining through it in different shimmering beams as the water moved.

She looks back at Dream as he takes hold of her wrist, pulling her to him.

She traces a long scar, from the middle of his left cheek, down to the base of his neck.

He always looked hot with his scars.

He places his hands on either side of her face. She places her hands on his as he pulls her face closer. He stops when they are millimeters away from making contact, and she closes the gap, sealing their lips.

He smiles into the kiss, deepening it before he pulls away, gesturing toward the surface. He grabs her wrist and pulls her up over the water, taking in the air as she does as well.

"Wanna stay here or go back to the shore?" Dream asks.

Y/N looks at the shore over his shoulder, spotting Sapnap approaching where they were, him diving underwater with a devious grin. His horns and tail were out, so he must mean business.

She smiles at Dream.

"Let's stay out here for a bit."

He nods.

They share a comfortable silence before Dream yells, almost jumping out of the water and trying to swim away as I stifle a giggle.

Sapnap comes up to the surface, his free hand steaming, so he must have heated it up and grabbed Dream's ankle or something.

He rubs his arm with the other hand.

Dream must have kicked him. He glares at Sapnap.

"DUDE, WHAT THE FUCK!"

Sapnap and I laugh harder, Dream looking at me with an incredulous expression.

"You too?!"

"I'm sorry, I saw him coming and I knew what he was gonna do the moment I saw him and I didn't wanna spoil it..." Y/N rambles, trying not to laugh.

"Gotta admit, it was funny as hell. I heard you scream from underwater." Sapnap says with a proud smirk.

Dream still looks pissed and borderline betrayed.

"That's it, I'm leaving." he mutters as he swims back to the shore.

"No, wait, please-" Y/N begs as she follows him, Sapnap laughing as he follows too.

When they get back to the sandy beach, Y/N catches up with Dream. She hugs him from behind.

"Dream, I'm sorry, please look at me!" she begs, trying to stifle the smile that tugs at the corners of her mouth.

He turns his head to glare down at her and his expression softens when he sees her biting her lip to try not to smile. He cracks a smile and turns to hug her.

"I can't stay mad at you..." he mutters into her shoulder. "Sapnap, however-"

"Oh shut up, it was funny."

She pulls from the embrace and walks to her towel she had splayed out on the sand, Dream's next to hers. She sits on it, patting the spot next to her.

He sits, and she leans on him, laying her head on his shoulder. He lays his head on hers.

She looks at his ankle and sees a red handprint.

She grins, shaking her head.

"How bad did he burn you?"

Dream rolls his eyes.

"Not too bad, but bad enough to scare the shit out of someone. It'll heal quickly."

Y/N chuckles, going silent.

They sit in silence as they watch the other boys screwing around in the sand and in the salty water.

Techno is sitting on his red towel, reading a book and periodically glancing up to see one of the other boys doing something stupid. George is next to him on his phone, occasionally showing him a funny picture or something.

Quackity is with Karl and Sapnap, screwing around in the water, building sand castles, burying each other in the sand, daring each other to do dumb things, so on and so forth. You could hear Quackity's loud laugh from miles away.

Skeppy and Bad are near the three crackheads, keeping an eye on them. Well... Bad more so watching them while Skeppy roots and cheers for them when they're doing something dumb, earning a glare from Bad.

Dream and Y/N lay back, her resting her head on his chest and him running his fingers through her wet hair. They relax in the warm sun and cool ocean breeze, saying and doing nothing but enjoying each other's presence.

Overall, today was a fun day.

~<☀︎︎>~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 101 17
Hello and welcome to my mcyt one-shots book. . I'll try my best to post regularly but I'm mostly using this as a way to use my motivation. . I'll be...
408K 5.6K 55
welp, I've done it. I've made an imagine book Requests always open cuz I'm not creative! Characters I'll write about: *Quackity *Wilbur *Karl Jacobs ...
182K 2.5K 16
❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒔𝒎𝒂 // 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒊'𝒎 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❞ in which i write abt whatever the fuc...
2.7K 31 16
╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝ MULTIPLE ONESHOTS INCLUDING HEADCANONS FOR THE DREAM SMP. I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!❞ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ↳˳⸙;; ❝ I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING IN TH...