Test Subject A862: The Warrio...

By RSLShift

Aria arrives in the Glade surrounded by more than fifty boys. No girls....she's the only girl. As her time in... More

Chapter 1: New Greenie
Chapter 2: The First Experience
Chapter 3 - Kindling Fire
Chapter 4 - A Griever's Posion
Chapter 5 - The Greenie vs The Maze
Chapter 6 - Keeper Meeting
Chapter 7 - Another Girl???
Chapter 8 - Survival
Chapter 9 - You said....
Chapter 10 - The Goodbye
Chapter 12 - Life at the Right Arm
Chapter 13 - ...No way
Chapter 14 - Unexpected News
Chapter 15 - Last Night Alive
Chapter 16 - WCKD
Chapter 17 - Not like this
Chapter 18 - Burn
Chapter 19 - Safe Haven
Chapter 20 - My dearest friend
Chapter 21 - Little one
Chapter 22 - The Right Time
Chapter 23 - Do Me The Honor
Chapter 24: That's my dream
Chapter 25 - I Wonder...
Chapter 26: The Warrior....but not the end

Chapter 11- Safe...for now

51 2 14
By RSLShift

TW: MENTIONS OF DEATH AND VIOLENCE

Aria takes her time fixing him up. He was unconscious due to the injury. She got rid of the spear and make sure he wouldn't bleed out. She cuts his shirt to find the source of the injury. He lies on the table, a bandage wrapped around his chest and arm.

Aria wraps her arm and her leg. She decides to look around to see if there was anything useful to call for help. So far she found nothing.

She monitored Gally every 30 minutes. Making sure he was alright and still breathing. She ran her fingers through her hair as she leaned against the wall.

"Please be asleep and not dead. I can't lose you. Not after I lost many others." She whispered while stroking his cheek.

The hours there in that lab seemed like days. She examined all the technology and videos that were recorded from the maze and the Glade. She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

She found her file in a cabinet. Reading all the details about her.

Her age. 17.

Her full name. Aria Montoya.

Test Subject Number.  A862.

Her Danger level. 10.

Meaning she was very dangerous.

Her tests that she has did for WCKD. Violent ones.

She soon found surveillance footage of the test. What she saw shocked her.

A young Aria in a white room with a guard. As the guard goes to take a shot at her. The young girl running to the armed man. Her kicks and punches getting the guard to the ground, his gun drops. She grabs it and makes sure it's loaded.

She goes to the crawling, injured solider. Her foot pressing into his back, stopping his movement. Looking at the guard who was pleading for her to let him go. His audio cries muffled a bit. Aria witnesses her younger self raising the gun to the guard

BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

Her trembling hands pause the footage. Her shaky breaths fill the room. She couldn't believe what she had witnessed. What she had did. The young Aria before the maze, was a killer. Or as it says in her file...an assassin.

Then, she heard doors opening. She grabbed the gun and prepared for what was going to happen next. She held her breath as she heard talking.

"Damn it. No one's here." A gruffled voice said.

"Keep looking. Look for supplies also." Another voice said calmly.

Aria clutched the gun tightly. She sneaked around. Staying in the shadows. She saw a man looking at Gally. The man starts getting closer.

She sneaked up behind him and hits him over the head with the gun. His arms raising to block her combat. Which fails tremendously. He falls to the ground when she trips him. Gripping the collar of his shirt, she points the gun at him. Thinking he works for the organization.

"Who the hell are you?" Aria snarls. Her grip tightening around the man's collar.

The man hands went to reach for his knife. But she took her foot and placed it on his wrist. Pressing down to create pressure to make his hand stay.

"I said, who the hell are you?" Aria says sternly.

"Relax dear, we mean no harm." Another man's voice said. Aria grabs another gun the man dropped and points it at the man standing in the doorway.

She couldn't see the man's face but her aim stays clear.

"What the hell do you want?" Aria asks

"Only what you want. Like he said, we don't want any harm. Clearly you aren't with them." The man said, still trying to get Aria's foot off of his arm.

"Aren't with who? W.C.K.D.? Obviously. Why are you concerned about them?" Aria keeps her fingers on the triggers as more of the men surrounded the room. Pointing their guns at her.

"Because we are only here to defeat them. Allow me to introduce myself." The man in the shadows said. He stepped out of the dark and into the light.

Aria finally had a glimpse of his face. The guy had one eye white, his veins shaded purple or black, His skin looking in worse condition.

"My name is Lawrence and I'm with the Right Arm. The Right Arm is a organization only to take down W.C.K.D., the organization that put you in their little sick twisted game. I'll explain everything, If you come with us." Lawrence said.

Aria was conflicted on what to do, her eyes go to Gally who was still unconscious. She gazes away from him. Lawrence follows her gaze to Gally. Knowing his next move.

"We can help him. We can make sure he get the help he needs. You can trust us. I'm a business man, I make deals. So here's my deal to you. If you come with us and help us, we can save your friend." Lawrence persuades.

Aria takes a long thought and she releases the pressure off the man's arm. She lowers the gun and helps the man up. The man takes her hand as she helps him up.

"She sure can fight." The man says, wincing at the pain his wrist was in.

"That is Jasper, my right hand man." Jasper shakes Aria's hand. He nods the the men to get Gally off the table and into their transportation. Jasper gathers the supplies.

"I haven't caught your name yet." Lawrence says to Aria.

"Aria."

"Well, nice to formally meet you, Aria. Let's go, we shouldn't waste time when your friend is badly injured." Lawrence says as he guides Aria to the van.

---------------------------------------------------------

Aria gets in one of the van's as Gally is in another. Jasper offers her some water, which she takes gratefully.

"How long were you there?" Jasper asks

"3 years. Some of us had been there less time than that." Aria replied.

"And who's your friend?"

"His name is Gally." Aria answered.

Jasper asks her questions about everything W.C.K.D. put them through. Aria was answered each one precisely. Eventually they make it to the base.

---------------------------------------------------------

The soldiers in the second van took Gally to their medical area. Aria was going to follow but Jasper stopped her, leading her to Lawrence's headquarters.

She saw Lawrence hooked up to an IV, she thought this must be what's keeping him steady. He has Aria tell the full story and she does. He even told her what he was. A crank.

"This could be useful for the other base. Jasper, go get her something and then show her to where her and her friend will be staying." Lawrence commands.

Jasper nods and shows Aria their main eating area. It was much bigger than what it was back at the Glade. The building was huge, lots of floors and a wide space. Jasper gave her a tour while she ate.

"Since I notice you were excellent at combat, I think you should help teach combat teaching to our next trainee soldiers." Jasoer suggests

Aria considers it thoughtfully and nods her head in agreement.

---------------------------------------------------------

Jasper gives her a key to the door and she unlocks it. She opens the door to reveal the room she will be staying at. There was two beds and all necessities they need. Aria walks in and looks around.

Her mind wanders back to the Glade. Her memories rush like a river. The day she arrived, her first job, being a runner and being with Gally.

"I'll let you settle in and hopefully get some news about your friend." Jasper says, making Aria leave her thoughts. She nods to him as he closes the door.

She sits on one of the beds, thinking about what happened to Newt and the group.

Were they safe? Did W.C.K.D. do something to them? Did they know that W.C.K.D. wasn't good? Questions flooded her mind.

She laid on the bed and soon her thoughts lulled her to sleep, which she didn't get a lot of lately.

---------------------------------------------------------

As the sun rises, a knock rapped on Aria's door. She wakes up fully rested and went to the door. She opened it to reveal Jasper.

"There's someone who wants to see you. Follow me." Jasper leads Aria to the medical area. Jasper opens the door and Aria follows in. Jasper shuts the door behind her when he walks out. Her eyes meets a pair of another. A smile spreads across her face.

Gally.

She walks to him and wraps him in a gentle but tight hug. He smiles and wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her in closer.

"I thought I almost lost you." Aria says as she pulls away to meet his eyes.

Gally plants a kiss on her head and lifts her chin up to his face.

"Never." He smiles and leans in.

Their lips danced together and Aria's arms wrap around his neck. Pulling him closer to her. Gally's hand rested on her waist, while the other rested on her cheek.

As they pulled apart, their foreheads rested against one another. Gally taking her hands in his.

"I'm sorry, for everything. For shutting you out, for acting like an asshole and even getting overly jealous. I believed you could do better and I also believed i was going to get close to you and lose you just as quick." Gally says solemnly as he looks into Aria's eyes.

She smiles ever so slightly and plants a kiss on his cheek.

"I forgive you, you shank." She joked as Gally chuckles.

"Also who are those people?" Gally asked.

"I'll explain later, let's go meet with Lawrence." Aria says, leading Gally out of the medical area.

---------------------------------------------------------

Aria went with Gally to meet Lawrence. He also assigned Gally a job to do while they were there. Once that little meeting was over, Aria shows Gally their room. She unlocks the door and shows him.

Gally looked around and turned to see Aria leaning against the wall. Sadness was present on her face. He walks up to her and his fingers stroke through her hair. Their eyes meet.

"Thinking about the Glade?" Gally asks, reading her mind

"Yeah. To be honest, I really miss it." Aria says softly

Gally pulls her by her waist and wraps his arms around her. Pressing a kiss to her forehead and holding her close.

"Well at least we know the truth behind it now. But, I only want to do one thing now" Gally says, holding the girl close.

"And what's that?" Aria asks

"To spend the day with you." Gally smiles as he plants another kiss on her lips.

"Does this mean that we are-?" Aria was interrupted by another kiss from Gally. She giggled at the amount she was receiving.

"If you want to." Gally says

"I do. I love you"

Gally reaches down and lifts Aria up. Her legs wrapped around his waist and her hands wrapped around his neck.

"I love you too."

She waited for those words. And she was glad to hear them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 37 16
Part 3 of my tmr fanfic series. Join Newt, Ridge, Daniel, Frypan, Thomas and the others as they break their friends out of WCKD. This is the final b...
8.3M 231K 43
Bree is thrown into the glade like everybody else. In a dark metal box with no memory of her past life. She soon comes to realize that her new life i...
23.5K 231 98
"I know it's hard to believe, but I never wanted this. I didn't mean to go this far. I only wanted the pain to stop." After waking up in the Maze, Y...
102K 2.4K 21
(This is the 2nd part to my other story "The Maze trials: A Gally Fanfiction". This will cover the events of the scorch trails and the death cure.) ...