๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—›๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ (๐–ถ๐—‚...

De _yesha_jain_

The whole room was decorated beautifully with red rose scattered over the bed sheet She quietly walked and s... Mai multe

๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„บ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ (๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ (๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ž๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ (๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด (๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ (๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ (๐——๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ (๐—ก๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜†๐—ฎ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ (๐—™๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—›๐˜‚๐—ด)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ (๐—œ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ (๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ (๐—•๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ (๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด (๐—œ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต (๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ ๐—•๐—ถ๐˜„๐—ถ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ (๐—œ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ (๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ง๐—ผ ๐—ž๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ (๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ (๐—จ๐—ป๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—›๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ (๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ (๐—ข๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ (๐——๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ (๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ž๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด (๐—ง๐˜‚ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต (๐— ๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ (๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ (๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜†)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ (๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ (๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ (๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐— ๐—ฒ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ (๐—จ๐—ด๐—น๐˜† ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ (๐—š๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—น๐˜๐˜† ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ (๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด (๐—•๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต (๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ (๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ (๐—”๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—พ ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฎ ๐—”๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ป๐—ฒ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ (๐—œ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ (๐—™๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜†-๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ (๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ (๐—œ๐˜€๐—ต๐—พ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฎ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ (๐—›๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด (๐—˜๐—ธ ๐——๐˜‚๐—ฎ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต (๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐——๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ (๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—–๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ)

๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ (๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฏ ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ฒ๐˜)

1.1K 131 90
De _yesha_jain_

Naina and Sameer were doing a Video Chat with Khushi. Bunny was also present there, and was moving his tail with a gloomy face. Naina blew a kiss to him, and asked him - "My baby is missing his mom?"

"Yes...and this baby too." Khushi replied to her with a cute pout, and Sameer teased her - "You aren't a baby. You are an aunt now."

"What? You are so cruel." She looked at him angrily, and Naina assured her - "Stop whining like a kid, he was just teasing you."

"Yeah so I was playing along with him." Khushi exclaimed joyfully, and flashed a sweet smile.

"What is the story of this red mark on your neck? Bhabhi?" She asked her with an innocent smile, and Naina embarrassedly looked at herself in the mirror, and saw the love bite print on her neck, and one below her shoulder. She cursed her husband for showing extra love last night, and that too on the open portions.

"There are so many mosquitos here." Naina answered her.

"Yeah...and after I get married, I will also give the same reply to you." Khushi said with a lopsided smile, and Sameer was still wondering what this Bhabhi-Nanad was talking about.

"Wwww...what? I am not lying." Naina tried to sound normal, but the shyness on her face was evident that it is a Love Bite only.

"When I accused you of lying to me Bhabhi? I was just saying that I would also give the same excuse to you, when I would go on my honeymoon." Khushi spoke with utmost innocence on her mischievous face, and Sameer finally asked them - "What is going on? I can't understand anything."

"Don't dare to say anything, I have to hear all this because of you." Naina scolded him wrathfully, and Sameer gave a clueless look.

"What have I done?" He asked her.

"You did nothing. Bhai, it was your limitless love for Bhabhi which made you do this all." Khushi said to her brother with a sweet smile, and Sameer asked - "But What?"

"Nothing Bhai...some things shouldn't be said in public." She spoke naughtily, and Naina rebuked her - "You are getting so mischievous day by day."

"What Bhabhi? I was only stating the fact...why are you taking it on your own?" Khushi replied to her with a puppy face.

After a long teasing session. Finally Khushi spared blushing Naina, and said with a genuine smile - "Bhai...Bhabhi. You guys look so beautiful together...may god always keep you happy, and the love between you two remain same like before."

"It won't fade away ever." Sameer spoke in a loving tone, and placed his head on Naina's shoulder.

"By the way...Rahul Bhai is coming to India tonight, for some urgent work." Khushi said with a solemn face, and Sameer tightened his jaw, and tried to keep the facade of a cool man.

"Say Happy Journey to him." Naina spoke with a small smile, and looked at her husband from the corner of her eye. She knew He must be finding it difficult to restrain his anger in front of his sister.

"Sure...talk to you later. Gotta go now." Khushi ended their conversation, and Samaina waved their hands at her.

"Don't think about him." Naina said in a soft voice.

"What are you saying? I am not thinking about anyone." Sameer assured her with a real smile, and looped his arm around her.

"I don't think so." She said suspiciously.

"Why? As long as I have such a loving wife, and caring sister, that monster's existence means nothing to me." He replied to her lovingly, and placed a light kiss on her temple.

"That's like my boy." Naina pulled his cheek smilingly.

"Eshanya was asking me if we can accompany them tonight to a well-known Café De Flore restaurant." She informed him after a brief silence, and He asked her teasingly - "Do you want to ruin your mood?"

"No. Why?" Naina asked him.

"Because if you don't want to ruin your mood, then better you deny her request right now." Sameer said with a chuckle, and She laughed.

"I already refused to join them. I was just teasing you." Naina spoke with a cute smile, and He glared at her for taking that negative minded woman name.

"We will watch a movie tonight. What do you say?" Sameer suggested to her, with an excited smile.

"Which movie?" She asked him with a confused face.

"Judwaa 2."

"No. Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani."

"God Not Again...you always make me watch that movie."

"So? It's my favourite movie."

"Yeah...that is why I have even revised every scene and dialogue, because the number of times I have watched that movie is countless." Sameer taunted her with a sarcastic smile, and Naina slapped him on his shoulder angrily.

"We can watch Pati Patni Aur Woh. Ananya and Bhumi were looking beautiful." He said with a dreamy smile.

"When did you watch the trailer?" She asked him apprehensively.

"A long time ago." He replied to her.

"Acha...but I think we should watch Haseen Dilruba." Naina said with a lopsided smile.

"Why? Something interesting about it?" Sameer asked her enthusiastically.

"Of course...the heroine had an extramarital affair in that movie, with her husband's cousin brother." She apprised him with a seductive smile, and the excitement on his face instantly washed away.

"Seriously? Didn't you find any other movies than this one?" He scolded her with a grumpy face, and She asked him - "I can also ask you the same question. Didn't you find any other movie than Pati Patni Aur Woh?"

"Fine...we can watch your favourite movie. YJHD." Sameer said with an annoyed face.

"No...let it be. We should try watching some other movies. Maybe Jab We Met?" Naina advised him with a glint in her eyes.

"Yes, good option." He said smilingly.

They went out to explore the city of romance, while walking on the street hand-in-hand. There was a man, playing a guitar with utmost concentration. He had a long golden beard on his handsome face, and there was a grey cap placed on his head. Naina stood to hear the soulful music he was creating, and the crowd was already gathered there. They clapped for him once he ended his song, and praised his talent. Sameer was observing how his wife was appreciating him continuously, they were behaving quite friendly with each other, which he wasn't able to endure, but suddenly He remembered their last night conversation, and felt guilty on himself for always restricting Naina from talking with males, he should stop controlling her, otherwise their beautiful relationship would break like a sand castle. After a short chat, they strode away from there, and went to have a Cup Of Ice-cream. Naina ordered Chocolate flavour for her, and Sameer got a Strawberry with a topping of Vanilla one for himself. They had a great time with each other, and returned back to the hotel room after spending an exciting day together.

"The whole day was so beautiful Na?" Sameer said with a lazy smile, while removing his shoe.

"True...But I was quite surprised, when you didn't scold me for behaving friendly with that guitarist." Naina spoke with an astounded look, and started to take off her dazzling earrings.

"Well...for a moment I felt myself getting angry, but then I realised you didn't even utter a word when I danced with that foreigner girl last night. So why should I have an objection from you talking with that guy? I mean understanding should be from both sides. Shouldn't it?" Sameer explained to her calmly, and wrapped his hands on her waist, while nuzzling his nose against her fragrant hair.

"Wow...finally you are behaving like a good husband." She teased him.

"What do you mean by this? Ain't I am a good husband?" He spoke with an angry face, and bit her on her cheek.

"Of course you are...but you know sometimes over possessiveness leads into an argument, and slowly it becomes our habit, which often separates our path." Naina said thoughtfully, and Sameer couldn't disagree, hence She was right.

"I promise...I will try to work on my insecurity problem." Sameer replied to her with a genuine smile, and kissed her on her neck.

"Better for you." She said with a grinning face.

He hummed with a smile, and pressed his nose roughly under her warm skin. She arched back her head to give him some access, and Sameer softly placed a bite on her slender neck, and unzipped her dress slowly. Naina knew what was roaming in his mind, but they decided to watch a movie, so if She wouldn't stop him now, she wouldn't be able to do that again.

"Baby. We decided something in the morning. Remember?" She said in a soft voice, but her husband was busy kissing her.

"Sameer." Naina took his name seductively.

"Yes Jaan?" Sameer replied to her.

"I said something." She reminded him.

"I know. I heard that...but I don't want to watch anything right now, I just want you darling." He said in a husky voice, and slithered down the thin lace of her top on her tender shoulder.

"Ok fine...but I was so excited to watch a movie." She expressed her sorrow, and He immediately turned her in front of him, and asked her - "I hope you're not serious?"

"I am." Naina said softly.

"Alright then. Get fresh, I will play the movie." Sameer replied to her with reluctance in his tone.

"No, let it be...let's kiss." Naina pushed her lips over his rough one, and ruffled his silky hair willingly.

He broke the kiss quickly, and said in an understanding way - "Look, the entire day we went to those places where I desire to, now if you want to watch a movie then I don't want to spoil your mood. I love you so much Naina, and your happiness does matter a lot to me, so change your dress now, we would do that all tomorrow. Ok?"

Naina felt elated after listening to him, so She hugged him tightly out of joy, and said lovingly - "You are the best husband in this world...and I hope every girl gets a hubby like my Sameer."

"But I hope nobody gets a wife like my Naina, because it is very hard to find someone so understanding, loving, and caring like you...and I don't want you to become an ordinary girl." Sameer placed his hands on either side of her soft cheeks, and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Stupid." She said with a cute smile, and went inside the bathroom to get fresh.

"Hey. Can I join you? It would save so much time and water." He screamed with a naughty smile.

"So thoughtful of you Sameer, but if you genuinely want to save some water, then stop pouring four buckets of water on your body every-day." Naina replied to him, and He could imagine a smirk on her face.

"Whatever." Sameer shrugged off his shoulder, and turned on the TV.

Naina came out wearing a satin mulberry shade night suit, which had a beautiful flower embroidery. Sameer looked at his appealing wife with a thirst of loving her, and She winked at him. They both sat down on the bed, and the movie began. He was just staring at the thin line of her top, and felt like pulling them away from her body. Naina was enjoying his sulky look, and remarked - "Stop ogling at me."

"Why? I have a legal right to ogle at my beautiful wife." Sameer replied to her smilingly, and ran his finger on the embroidery.

"It is meaningless to talk with you, neither you would watch a movie, nor you won't let me watch. If I continue arguing with you." Naina teased him with a lopsided smile, while holding the remote in her hand, in case He take it away in anger.

He looked at her in exasperation, and the movie was going on. Sameer also gained a little interest in the movie, when the love bloomed between Shahid and Kareena, and the romantic song Tum Se Hi under the shower of rain brought a smile to his face. Naina placed her head on his shoulder, while beholding the beautiful pair of Aditya and Geet.

"Don't you think every beautiful love story begins at the Railway Station?" Sameer said with an amused smile.

"Bunny & Naina." Naina reminded him, and He spoke sarcastically - "Yeah, how can I forget. My wife is more attached to them than me."

"Stop getting jealous." She spoke with a sweet smile.

"I can't." He said with a puppy face.

"Then watch a movie." She suggested.

"I'm already watching." He uttered in a hoarse voice, and looked at her beautiful smiling face intensely.

"What?" She asked him in perplexity.

"You my love. You are the most beautiful movie of my life, which has no ending." Sameer said in a soft voice, and tried to kiss her, but Naina lightly slapped him on his mouth, and spoke - "Don't try to flatter me in your sweet words, I won't let you do anything until the movie ends."

"God is watching everything, he won't ever forgive you for agonizing me." He threatened her.

"God is with me baby. He understands that I have a right to watch a movie, rather than romancing with my husband all day." Naina said with a tight-lipped smile, and looked at the tv screen.

"What? We were just roaming out all day." Sameer looked at her disapprovingly.

"Didn't you kiss me passionately, when we were at a secluded place?" She reminded him with a lopsided smile, and He become wordless.

"How would I get satisfaction from just one kiss?" He reasoned.

"I kissed you one hour before also, don't forget." She said angrily.

"Whatever. It doesn't matter, I want more and more." He spoke with a cute smile, while staring at her strawberry lips.

"Shameless." She murmured under her breath.

Finally the movie was finished on a happy note, and the Punjabi Song Mauja Hi Mauja was playing now. Sameer breathed in relief, and Naina was feeling delighted seeing Aditya's and Geet love story having a perfect ending, because She doesn't like sad closure.

"It was such a beautiful movie. Songs were also nice." Naina commented.

"Yeah I agree." Sameer said smilingly.

He took his phone, and scrolled through some breaking news, and in the meantime Naina clung onto his body, and started to unbutton his shirt with a lopsided smile. He looked at her in surprise, because he didn't expect her to romance with him after having an exhausting day, but indeed She has good immunity and energy. She was softly kissing him on his face, but his mind was engrossed in reading the news which caught his attention. Naina was taken aback by his odd response, she expected him to kiss her wildly, but He was just looking at the screen of his phone, which disappointed her.

"When the movie was going on, you were dying to love me, and now when I am in a mood. You are paying attention to some news?" Naina scolded him with an annoyed face.

"Do you even know why I am reading so keenly?" Sameer asked her in a stern voice.

"No." She replied softly.

"Read then." He transferred his phone to her.

Naina was shocked after reading the news. She looked at her unaffected husband, and asked him - "Is It True?"

"Yes." He answered her.

"OMG." Naina exclaimed shockingly.

"Karma never leaves anyone." Sameer said with a straight face.

"But this shouldn't have happened." She spoke in a low voice.

"Doesn't Matter." He remarked.

How was the update?

Any favourite scene or dialogue?

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

152K 13K 46
COMPLETED โœ”๏ธโœ”๏ธ ** "10 years! You have been lying to me for 10 whole years. Every single thing about you was a lie. How could you think I'd listen to...
7.8M 79.7K 17
Samara comes closer to me, now studying my face. Her eyes are wandering all over my facial features. I contort my face in confusion at her weird star...
407K 15.3K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
14.5K 2K 29
" Mujhe sab kuch jan na hai tum kya chhupa rahi ho mujhse?" He said I froze in my place. " Mu....mujhe kuch nahi pata. Aap kya bol rahe hain mujhe...