last love | vsoo rosekook

Por zephyrpyree

"take my hand" "no!" "look, i'm not asking you to marry me. i'm just trying to help you." - "will you be quie... Más

last love
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
bonus chapter
thank you!

30

1.9K 138 63
Por zephyrpyree

Author Pov

"Jisoo and Chaeyoung will be our daughter-in-laws." Shin-hye announced loudly. The pleasant smile were describing her happiness.

"WHAT?" Jungkook and Taehyung's eyes widened like, it will came out any time. As they both stared at each other unbelievably.

Time goes back,

With the anxiety and panic Mrs Choi made her way to the first row chairs to find her husband and Jong-suk.

"Mr Jong-suk. There...have a problem." She informed getting near them. Her eyes were full of fear.

"What happened Mrs Choi? Is everything fine?" The mutation of the happy smile to a worried face was really fast in Jong-suk. Shin-hye, Mr Choi and Jimin's eyes were fixated on her and her each panicked movements.

"Sana and Tzuyu are missing!" She declared voicing down. Her eyes danced with fear while looking at Jong-suk and Shin-hye.

"What are you saying Mrs Choi? They will be there anywhere. You will not have checked inuff." Shin-hye comforted herself and everyone with a nervous chuckle.

"No..Shin-hye, it's not like that. I was gone to the bathroom for few minutes. But when I came back. Tzuyu and San weren't there. I looked everywhere, even outside. They... They aren't found anywhere." Mrs Choi, reported standing in the edge of crying. Mr Choi immediately made his way to his wife surpassing the shocked figures.

"Jong-suk-shii Come, we should talk inside. Please come." Mr Choi suggested, noticing some peoples purring already. He walked away with his wife, giving her a support by perching his arm around Mrs Choi's shoulder.

"What is now happening here, Jong-suk." Shin-hye asked, her eyes were describing her worrisome. While Jong-suk stared at his wife with a poker face, not knowing what to do at this moment.

"Abeoji, You both should go inside. I will join you after some time." Jimin suggested. Jong-suk immediately looked back to nod his head in response. Then he didn't let a minute to pass, footing towards the room with shin-hye.

Jimin worriedly eyed at the anxious figures , standing beside the priest on the stage, before walking to them.

In the meantime, the whole situation were watched by some more people too.
"I don't think, everything is fine." Jennie commented seeing Jong-suk and shin-hye walking away.

"Now completely not." Lisa voiced pointing at Jungkook and Taehyung leaving from the stage as the rest three girls looked after her before gazing up to Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Something is wrong. Come lish, we should know what it is." Jennie orederd before following her father's path.

Lisa was about to keep up with her sister, but paused herself in her track.
"Aren't you both coming?" Lisa asked to Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

"Ani, Lish. it will be not good, if we come. You go, we will wait here." Jisoo denied.

"No Eonni. You both come with me."

"No Lish-"

"I said, come with me." Lisa ordered cutting off Chaeyoung from her words before walking away. Jisoo and Chaeyoung seeked at each other and they sighed together before finding their way to get after Lisa.

≡≡

"Can anyone tell us, what is happening here?" Jennie enquired entering the room with Lisa, Jisoo and Chaeyoung. Her face frowned in confusion seeing Shin-hye sitting on the couch, kepting her palm on her head, like something happened wrong. While Jong-suk were standing there, looking completely sinless.

"What happened Aunt? Why is Eomma looking like she is gonna cry?" Jennie questioned Mrs Choi, not getting any response from her parents. Mrs Choi's breath sucked, before seeking at Mr Choi.

"Jeniya..It's like..we.." Mr Choi tried to spill out something, but effortlessly failed.

"Guess like, we should wait outside." Chaeyoung excused seeing Mr Choi's uncomfortable facial expressions to speak out. And she dragged Jisoo's hand to walk out. After bowing to the people - politely, they both turned around.

"Sana and Tzuyu are missing." Jong-suk announced. His head were hanged down, while Mr and Mrs Choi felt guilty and betrayed at the same time.

The words, made Jisoo and Chaeyoung break themselves in their tracks as they both rotate back with shockness emitting face.

"What?... Tzuyu and Sana are missing? What are you talking about Appa?" Jennie asked confused. While Lisa's face betrayed her confusion.

"They aren't here. We had looked everywhere. They had....They had runaway." Jong-suk said, feeling poor to saying last sentence. Where Mr and Mrs Choi, felt really unfortunate as they continued looking down.

Then, there was a huge silence in the whole room as everyone were in some thoughts. Suddenly Jennie parted her lips to spoke.
"This was they wanted. Runaway from the wedding and make fun of my brothers." even she was smirking, the grudge towards Sana and Tzuyu were present on her. Mr and Mrs Choi looked at her like a culpable.

"Jen, dear. It's not like that. They didn't intended to do anything like that."

"Then, what they were intended to? Huh? I'm sorry Uncle. But if i stay more silent. That will be my ungratefulness towards my Appa and Eomma. I can't do it now more." Jennie stated staring straightly at Mr Choi. Jong-suk and Shin-hye's eyes moved to Jennie after her words.

"I'm sorry Appa. I'm really sorry for not telling you this before. But now I should do it." Jennie said, gaining the confusion of the elderly.

Jong-suk collapsed to the couch near him as he thought, he can't handle more Jennie's words. While Shin-hye wasn't able to understand her words, her face were pointing to a emotional trauma. But there two persons stood like they will not believe in this, if their daughters tell themselves.

"No Jennie. You should had some misunderstandings. Sana and Tzuyu will not do something like that." Mr Choi assumed confidently, while Mrs Choi nodded her head in fully agreeing with him.

"I know, no parents can accept this. I'm really sorry to say, But this is what your daughters are. They cheated on kookie and Tae. Tzuyu and Sana betrayed the love of them." Jennie sounded disgusting here. But she tried her best to not be rude.

"Then why didn't you tell us before. If you had did, we would not have decided on these marriages." Jong-suk inquirered heading up to Jennie.

"I tried Appa. Many times, but the same reason back offed me. We were afraid of this. Look at Eomma. She is so defenseless herself. We were scared of your worry." Jennie confessed tears forming on her eyes.

"Then, look what happened? This happened because of your own decisions. Jungkook and Taehyung will get back home without a wife. What will we reply to them, who will ask why did their brides runaway." Jong-suk accused. His eyes darkened with anger as Jennie stood there speechless.

"We didn't think much. We just wanted you both to be happy. But now..."

"Now, don't know what to do. Right?" Jong-suk mocked, he ran his hand through his hair frustratingly.

Jennie started sobbing as Jisoo and Chaeyoung, who were beside her, immediately comforted Jennie.
"Eonni, please don't cry."

"Be strong."

While Shin-hye sat there mute. Suddenly a thought engulfed her mind when her eyes met Jennie. She stood up from the couch and made way to her. She dragged Jisoo and Chaeyoung by their shoulders making them face her.

"Can you both marry my sons?" Shin-hye asked making all of them in the room to wide their eyes. While Jisoo and Chaeyoung stood there completely losing their minds because of shock.

"What are you asking Shin-hye?" Jong-suk immediately queried, making his way to her wife, while Shin-hye stared at the girls, totally ignoring Jong-suk.

"Please, Please marry them." Shin-hye pleaded joining her hands with Jisoo and Chaeyoung's, Shin-hye's eyes emitted sinless.
The girls found this moment absolutely wrong to reject that mother, as they stay silent more.

"Eomma. What are you asking them?" Jennie asked dragging Shin-hye's hand away from Jisoo and Chaeyoung. She stared at her mother in unbelieve. While Chaeyoung and Jisoo leave a sigh of relief, when Shin-hye's gaze finally left them.

"I'm not asking something you. I just want answers from them. Get away from my way Jen." Shin-hye retorted cheekly, trying to move Jennie from inbetween she and Jisoo, Chaeyoung.

"Eomma, Are you out of mind. What rubbishness are you asking. Huh?" Jennie shouted at her mother. She rotated in her heels to face Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

"Jichu, Chaeng, I'm really sorry. I don't know what happened to Eomma. I apologizing for her." Jennie be ashamed of her mather's words. Jisoo and Chaeyoung immediately nodded their heads in response, not knowing how to react now.

"But I'm not talking any nonsense Jen. I meant it." Shin-hye announced making Jisoo and Chaeyoung to wide their eyes again.

"Eomma. Can you please be quiet for some time." Lisa suggested losing her control.
Shin-hye rolled her eyes at Lisa before diverting to Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung, Jisoo! Please try to understand our situation. What will people think, if a marriage gets cancelled after it reach the church. What will we reply them. Here we all are helpless. Only you both can help me. Please marry my sons." Shin-hye entreated, dragging Jisoo and Chaeyoung in a fix.

"Ma'am, how? We?" Chaeyoung tried to spoke out but failed when Shin-hye attached her hands on her's with pleading eyes.

"Shin-hye are you thinking before talking? What are you asking them to do?" Jong-suk asked dragging Shin-hye back, away from them. He seeked at the girls, pitiful face. Then he continued, looking straightly at his wife's eyes.

"Marry our sons? We can't pressure them to do something for us. And of course for this we shouldn't do, never." Jong-suk stated. But Shin-hye didn't cared to answer him, as she yanked out his grip on her and immediately kneeled down to the floor.

"I'm begging you both. Please~~"

"Ma'am What are you doing? Please get up." Jisoo voiced, kneeling down with Chaeyoung. They both raised the elder figure, from the ground.

"What are you doing Ma'am. Please don't beg us." Chaeyoung said, her eyes started getting wet with warm tears.

"Then, what else I can do. Please help this sinless mother. Please" Shin-hye pleaded again.
Jisoo and Chaeyoung gazed up to each other. They stayed like that for some moments before broking the eye contact, to face back Shin-hye.

"We..We will help you. We will marry them." Chaeyoung stated, getting nodding from Jisoo. Shin-hye's eyes brimmed with gratitude as she immediately engulfed them.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." Shin-hye's happy tears flowed down endlessly as she tightly hugged them. While the rest were staring at them, with more widened eyes and shockness covered face.

"What are you saying Chaeyoung?" Jennie dragged Chaeyoung out of the embrace. As she stared straightly at her.
"Are you out of mind now? Making your life's most important decision like this." Jennie questioned, her eyes was making eye contact with Jisoo and Chaeyoung continuously.

"We know Eonni. But this, we are doing to help you all from a big problem." Jisoo reasoned.

"That's the problem dear." Jong-suk sounded getting into the talk. As they all looked up to him.

"You both are doing this for us. You don't love or even fully talked with each other. We was going to do a marriage like this. No more. You don't have to do it. I can make Shin-hye understand." Jong-suk stated.

While the girls were determined on their decisions. Shin-hye's tears made them, determined.
"But what if we are completely ready to take this decision. This will be just a arranged marriage, and we know Taehyung Sir and Jungkook Sir doesn't even know us and same about we."

"But every arranged marriages are not meant to fail. We can make it work. We are sure." Chaeyoung and Jisoo stated. Shin-hye's hurtful eyes turned into a proud one hearing them. As Jisoo and Chaeyoung stand there completely confident.

"Jichu, Chaeng! You don't have to do it. We-"

"Eonni Please, we aren't sacrificing anything for anyone. Don't think that way." Jisoo was quick to cutoff the emotional Jennie from her words.

Jennie hugged Jisoo and Chaeyoung immediately before crying on them.
"Thank you Jichu, Thank you Chae. I don't know how can I pay you back for all this." She wept, Jisoo caressed her back as Jisoo and Chaeyoung also started crying.

"Please let me join too." Lisa asked with happy tears sparkling in her eyes, making everyone, watching them to laugh out loud.

"Yah, Come here dumbo..!" Jennie ordered making Lisa to immediately dash to them.

Shin-hye and Jong-suk watched the most happiest moment leaning closer to each other as Shin-hye shed happy tears on his chest.
While they were completely forgetting about the more two persons who were present there. Jisoo and Chaeyoung backoff from the hug when their eyes met those figures approaching them.
Mrs Choi made her way more close to them.
"We are more grateful for you both for doing such a thing. Thank you so much for helping them." She said kepting her head upon their hands showing gratitude.

Then they both walked to Shin-hye and Jong-suk.
"I'm apologizing for what our daughters did. Please forgive them if you can." Mr Choi said joining his hands together.

"No. You don't have to apologize. About forgiving them. You know what will be our answer." Jong-suk replied making they both to nod in response.

"We can understand. It will be good if we leave now. Let us take our leave now." Mr Choi excused bowing to him.

"No, Choi. Please be here more. We-"

"No Jong-suk. It's your greatness asking us to be here. But if we didn't leave, we will not have bit shame left." Mr Choi was quicker to deny it. Making all else speechless, Mr Choi walked out with his sobbing wife.

"Why did Mr and Mrs Choi leave? What about Tzuyu and Sana?" Jimin asked entering the room. His face frowned with confusion, seeing the people there smiling with tears formed eyes.

"Jiminah just inform the priest that brides are changed now." Shin-hye announced smiling brightly at Jisoo and Chaeyoung. Making Jimin completely lost.

"But Appa and Eomma! ." Jisoo and Chaeyoung spoke at the same time. Their eyes worriedly seeked at Jong-suk.

"Don't worry about it. We will talk with them." Jong-suk said patting Chaeyoung and Jisoo's head affectionately, with full of greatness.

"What is happening here. Can anyone tell me too?" Jimin asked seeking at Jennie. At least she will help him.

"Lisaya, can you please do something with him. I have to dressup Jichu and Chaeg. We don't have much time." Jennie said hurrying to Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

"Yeah. Come Oppa. We should find the Priest. Come." Lisa said clinging onto Jimin's arm and dragging him out.

"But what? When happened this? Wh-"

"Yes. Yes. I will tell you everything. First Come out." Lisa said dragging him out of the room, making Jong-suk, Shin-hye and Jennie to chuckle. While Shin-hye noticed Jisoo and Chaeyoung's mirthless face, she approached them.

"I can understand your worry. But I will make sure, my sons treat you both well. I'm sure they can be really good husbands." Shin-hye said concernly. Jisoo and Chaeyoung nodded their heads in response smugly.
As the whole situation get fresh and euphoric with the warm smiles plastered on each others faces.

Back to Present,

"What do you mean by, they will be your daughter-in-laws? Do you have more sons or what?" Jungkook asked completely losing his mind after listening his mother's statement.

"Dae. I have more ten." Shin-hye ridiculed.

"Stop your rubbishness. And get ready, what is with your jacket Tae?" She said walking to the couch, to pick up Taehyung's jacket, then she made her way to him.

"Here, put it on Ta-"

"What are you talking about Eomma? Jisoo and Chaeyoung? What? Please made it clear." Taehyung asked stopping Shin-hye from her move and he sounded really serious there.

"Tae, Tzuyu and Sana aren't h-"

"That we know Appa. Tell us the rest." Taehyung cuttoffed, his father this time.

"We decided to held your marriages today. But the brides will be Jisoo and Chaeyoung." Jong-suk declared, his eyes sparkled with hope, while Jungkook and Taehyung found this entirely annoyance.

"What? Are you all serious? About Eomma we can understand. But what is with you Appa?. When you started thinking like this." Jungkook accused angered.

"If they runaway, marry someone else.?What made you think like, we will accept it. And what are you thinking of they will. Do any girls want to be replacement of someone, especially in this kind of things." Taehyung outburst. His face frowned with irritation.

"That's what we are saying. Chaeyoung and Jisoo had already agreed to it. Even their parents are here. There was a huge struggle making them agreeing, but-"

"Wait. What did you say, Chaeyoung and Jisoo had agreed already?" Jungkook asked, They both looked at each other confusingly when, Shin-hye nodded in response.

'How can Chaeyoung agree to marry. I thought, she and Jaehyun were in relationship.'

'What is happening here? Jisoo is Eunwoo's girlfriend. Then why did she agreed to marry me?' The brothers head surrounded with many questions.

"Why did they agree? Why should we marry them?" Taehyung asked, making Shin-hye and Jong-suk frown.

"You have to, because this is our decision."

"Oh wait, few moments ago, you apologized for going against our willing Appa. And now you are again doing the same mistake." Jungkook reminded.

"Yes. I did. Because it were my mistake. But now it's not. And Jisoo and Chaeyoung will be your best decision in your life. I'm sure about it." Jong-suk guaranteed.

"That we should decide Appa. We aren't going to marry them that's it." Taehyung retorted sassily.

"What are you saying Tae? Please think about it once again. What will their family think?" Shin-hye stated, her eyes started to get watery again.

"That you should had thought first. You should have asked us first, before going to decide on something like this." Jungkook responded without any thoughts.

Shin-hye felt helpless again, she felt weak hearing them. She felt everything that, she feel a while ago.
"What are you saying Kookie. This marriage should happen. What about your Appa and his pride? What will he reply to them, who will ask about your marriage cancelling." Shin-hye asked.

"Truth. That our brides had runaway. But only to get rid of some questions, we can't marry anyone." Taehyung said.

At this moment, Shin-hye completely flop down. She collapsed on the chair.
"Eomma!" Jungkook and Taehyung immediately approached her.

"You both don't have any problem, if your father had to hang his head down infront of people." Shin-hye asked getting only silence in answer.

"You both want it. Right? Then go ahead. Don't do this marriage." Shin-hye said, making the boys to look down wholly speechless.

"We will do it. Only for you both. But in the future. No regrets Eomma." Jungkook warned, still eyes fixated on the floor. Shin-hye and Jong-suk's eyes lighten up.

"We will marry them!"

☞☜
TO BE CONTINUED

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

685K 27.8K 94
"Why did you do this to me if you love me?" "Love? Oh so sorry, but.... I don't do love" -- "I am sorry." "For what? To who?" -- "I love you." "Yeah...
225K 10.6K 37
"I still can't believe, kissing you once has ended up in marrying you" Jungkook spoke out of the blue "And for the nth time Jungkook, you were the on...
4.6K 286 27
"Haein, don't." "Don't what?" "Don't look at me like that. It disgusts me." In which Jisoo, a kindergarten teacher, gets a mysterious phone call wher...
15.3K 599 30
"My heart, it's just for you...and only for you." ✨ Started- March 4, 2018 Ended- January 16, 2019