[Eng]Mr. & Mrs. Cassano (FF V...

By TheAnn

This story is for those of you who still can't move on from VinCha couple Vincenzo ♡ Hong Cha Young Cover by:... More

VinCha/JeonKi Galery
Vin ~ Longing Space
Cha ~ Longing Space
Vin ~ La Figlia
Cha~Malta, I'm Coming~~
Vin ~ Unforgettable
Cha ~ Mission
Rose's Nightmare
Vin ~ My Precious
Cha ~ Un'anima, Un Corpo
Vin ~ Ci Vediamo
Cha ~ It's Not A Joke
Vin ~ Love Is In The Air
VinCha ~ Mr. & Mrs. C
VinCha ~🌚~
VinCha ~ Mafia Couple Dailylife
VinCha ~ Intruder
VinCha ~ Mafia Couple in Action
VinCha ~ Special Present
VinCha ~ Family Holiday
VinCha ~ Reunion
VinCha ~ Gift
VinCha ~ Cauvade Syndrom
Paolo ~ You Belong To Me
VinCha ~ Treacherous
VinCha ~ Be Strong, Little One
VinCha ~ Black Christmas
VinCha ~ In The End
Cha ~ Gyeon U & Jik Nyeo
Cha ~ Signora
Vin ~ Escape Plan
VinCha ~ New Life
VinCha ~ Maternity Photoshoot
VinCha ~ On The Way
VinCha ~ Cassano Jr.
VinCha~Chaebol Family's Youngest Son
(Notes: Issume Holding Family)
VinCha ~ Crazy Rich
VinCha ~ Harabeoji
VinCha ~ The Inheritance
VinCha ~ 100 gold street
VinCha ~ Family Come First
VinCha ~ Pagliuzza
New FF - Joseon Mafia
New FF - Paradise Hill
New FF - Opium
New FF - Camouflage

Cha~Long Distance Relation-shit

1.9K 67 14
By TheAnn

"Byeonhosa-nim, I didn't mean to interrupt your vacation, but something has happened and we need your help," said Mr. Nam who called me, which forced me to leave the island sooner than I expected.

Our client, Cheon So Jin is a conglomerate, owner of a real estate company who is married to Prof. Ha Yoon Chul, a surgeon and owner of the most elite hospital in South Korea.

They divorced on the grounds of infidelity committed by Mr. Ha. But the custody of the child goes to Mr. Ha because the expert witness stated that Mrs. Cheon has bipolar disorder. Therefore, Mrs. Cheon changed her lawyer and hired Jipuragi to appeal, because what the witness said was not true. She did take antidepressants, but her depression was caused by her husband's behavior, not bipolar.

But suddenly yesterday Mrs. Cheon was named a suspect in the murder of Mr. Ha's mistress.

Mr. Nam sent me the case file and I discussed it with Vincenzo. It's the first time since he left Korea that we're discussing the case again.

Early the next morning I went to the airport directly by Vincenzo, even though I had told him not to. I arrived in Incheon at night. Indeed, the Korean time difference is 7 hours faster than Italy.

I woke up with the phone still lying on my ear. I unconsciously fell asleep while chatting with Vincenzo. I wanted to call him, but I thought it might still be night there. I didn't want to disturb Caterina just to be able to hear Vincenzo's voice. Besides, I also have to hurry to meet my client who is currently being held in detention.

~~~

The woman looked much different from the last time I saw her. Her face was pale and dull without heavy make-up. On her wrists were no longer circled by a gold bracelet encrusted with diamonds, but the handcuffs that bound them.

I just sat down and was about to formally introduce myself, suddenly she grabbed my hand.

"I didn't do it. I didn't kill her. She was already dead when I got there. Trust me, Byeonhosa-nim. You're my only hope. Detectives, prosecutors, everyone doesn't believe me."

"Well, that's because the evidence they found was very strong."

"So you don't believe me either?"

"The main job of a lawyer is to uphold justice and convey rights to those who deserve it. First of all, tell the whole story without hiding anything so I can help you."

🔪🔪🔪

Chronology of events...

On May 13, Cheon So Jin went to Ha Yoon Chul's apartment to pick up her daughter, Eun Byeol, after she got a miscall from Eun Byeol. Cheon So Jin calls her back, but Eun Byeol's cell phone can't be reached.

When she arrived at the house, she didn't find Eun Byeol, but Oh Yeon Hee who was lying on the floor covered in blood. Cheon So Jin immediately left the apartment to look for Eun Byeol who disappeared and could not be contacted. She was worried that Eun Byeol was also injured, or that someone might kidnap her. She went to the police station to report this incident, but instead she was arrested as a suspect.

The housekeeper, who had just returned from shopping for groceries for dinner, saw Cheon So Jin rushing out of the apartment lobby. When she arrived at the apartment and found Oh Yeon Hee dead, she immediately called the police.

Based on the information from the housekeeper, the police named Cheon So Jin as a suspect, especially later Cheon So Jin's fingerprints were found on the handle of the knife used as a tool to kill. However, Cheon So Jin denied the accusations.

🔪🔪🔪

After hearing Mrs. Cheon's confession, I re-investigate the case. Together with Mr. Seo, I studied the autopsy results of the victim and the photos of the crime scene. Mr. Nam and Choi Ae Ra were assigned to look at a copy of the apartment's CCTV footage.

"Seo Byeonhosa, take a look at this, are my eyes getting myopic, or is the knife in this crime scene photo different from the knife in the evidence photo?"

Mr. Seo paid close attention to the two photos I showed him.

"Hm...the color of the handle, huh? The brown color on the knife in the proof photo looks lighter. Could it be the camera lighting effect?"

"Not only that, on the tip of the knife hilt at the crime scene it looks like there is a golden circle, while the knife in the photo evidence is just plain brown."

"Ah, if you didn't say it, I wouldn't even notice. You're so observant, Sunbae."

"Byeonhosa-nim, it looks like something is missing from the CCTV footage in the hallway of this apartment," Mr Nam reports. "There are missing minutes, 14:25-14:27, then 14:37-14:50. Mrs. Cheon was seen in the hallway at 15:11."

"The same thing happened to the CCTV in the elevator, sir, there are minutes missing at the same hour," said Ae Ra.

I snapped my fingers, "We can use all of this as a defense in court for invalid evidence. What about Mrs. Cheon's alibi from 14:25?"

She is at the sashimi restaurant for a meeting with the shareholders, the restaurant CCTV recorded her whereabouts and the shareholders can be witnesses if they are willing. She is seen leaving the restaurant at 14:23. The distance from the restaurant to Mr. Ha's apartment takes about 20 minutes and coupled with traffic jams, so she just arrived at the apartment at 15:03. All of that was recorded in the blackbox of her car," Ae Ra explains.

"Sunbae, after you said about the knife, I just remembered that there is a difference in size between the wound and the knife," Mr. Seo showed me the autopsy results, "The stab wound is 2 cm longer than the knife. According to detective Han, it might happen if the suspect stabbed the knife. It's too strong and deep for the hilt to go in, after all, the knife has Mrs. Cheon's fingerprints on it, so I ignored that detail and didn't think the knife might be exchanged."

"Aish..." I almost uttered a harsh curse, "do you guys really have to interrupt my special vacation? This case isn't that difficult. We can knock the prosecutor down right away as soon as we tell all this. Seo Byeonhosa, are you really couldn't have done a case this easy without me? You're not an amateur lawyer anymore, you've become a partner."

Mr. Seo just grins without guilt.

"We are just shocked because this all happened suddenly, the client of the divorce case turned into a murder case, the perpetrator as well. The media was also immediately uproared when Mrs. Cheon was arrested. She is not only an ordinary tycoon, but also a socialite. Her husband is also like a celebrity who often appeared on television as a speaker in the health sector," said Pak Nam.

"After this is over, I'm going to Malta again. No cell phone," I decided.

"What's wrong with Malta? Are you attracted to Italian guys?" Mr. Seo teased me. Here only Pak Nam knows that my trip to Malta is not just an ordinary vacation.

"Yeah, I have an Italian boyfriend," I confirmed, imagining the face of my boyfriend, Vincenzo Cassano.

"Eeeyyy, that's a lie..."

"It's up to you if you don't believe me," I grabbed my phone before exiting the office, "I want to call my boyfriend."

"Video call, please, let us believe," asked Ae Ra.

"I would too, but there's one thing that keeps his whereabouts from being known," I said sadly.

"Who is he? A Mafia? It's really a lie, Sunbae," Mr. Seo laughed at me, so did Ae Ra. Mr. Nam also laughed, laughing at the two of them.

Ignoring them, I walked towards my rented room while texting Caterina, can I call Vincenzo now?

About 15 minutes later, my cell phone rang.

"Vin?"

"Ciao, this is Caterina."

"Ah..." I tried to hide my disappointment, "ciao, Caterina. How are you?"

"Sorry, I let you down, huh?"

"Oh no, I missed you too."

"I feel you. I was also in love at the beginning of my courtship with Paolo, even though it ended with a sad ending."

I chuckled softly.

"Vincenzo isn't home. He went with Luca to the farm. There seems to be a problem with the milk distribution. I don't know. I could have texted you straight away, but Rosé wanted to talk to you."

"Aunt Cha..." Caterina's cell phone had changed hands.

"Hello, Rosé, how are you?"

"I'm fine-- no, I'm not fine."

I straightened my back, worried, "What's wrong? Are you sick? Did you have another nightmare?"

"I miss you."

I think there is warm water that drowns my heart.

"I miss you too, Rosé."

"When will Aunt Cha come here again?"

"As soon as possible. Have a little patience, okay?"

"Okay."

"Is it done? Just like that?" I heard Caterina's voice, then she chuckled. "She's gone to her room."

"She's so cute."

"Indeed, especially if you saw her shy expression earlier when she said she missed you. She rarely expresses her feelings through words. I think you have got her heart, Hong Cha Young."

"Thank God."

"Well, when Vincenzo comes home, I'll tell him to call you."

"Thank you. Sorry if I keep bothering you."

"It's okay."

I looked at Vincenzo's smile plastered on my phone wallpaper after I ended my call with Caterina. It's only been three days I haven't seen this smile in person, but I've almost died from missing him. I hate this long distance relation-shit!

The status bar appeared covering my and Vincenzo's eyes on the phone screen. I got up and go to a gold shop.

"Your jewelry, miss," a shop employee handed me a velvet box.

I opened it to check the necklace, bracelet, pair of earrings and a pair of plain gold rings that I ordered 2 weeks ago before I went to Malta. All this jewelry is the result of smelting of a gold bar that belongs to me.

"Sir, can this rings be put in a separate box?"

"Okay, Miss."

What ring is that? To propose to Vincenzo?

Oh, of course not. This is just an ordinary couple ring. How can I propose to him? He should have proposed to me, right?

At least that's what I thought before I returned from Jipuragi Island. I've decided, when I go to there again, if he doesn't propose to me, I will did it.

~~~

Court day.

The trial begins as soon as the judge enters the courtroom and checks the identity of the defendant. After that, Prosecutor Park Kyung Soon read out the indictment. I was prepared to stand up and read an exception (defense) when the judge gave the defendant a chance to speak, but Mrs. Cheon preceded me to stand up.

"I admit that I killed the victim Oh Yeon Hee and I am very regret for taking her life away. I hope that with my confession, I will get leniency."

What the heck? Why did she suddenly confess now? Why didn't she just confess yesterday, so that I don't have to bother re-investigating the case, looking for valid evidence, even I shouldn't have to end my vacation so quickly.

When Prosecutor Park revealed evidence in the form of crime scene photos and CCTV footage, I should have objected and disclosed my findings. But now all that I have prepared is useless because the defendant has confessed to her actions.

Well, never mind. The plus side is that this trial can be completed faster so that I can return to Jipuragi Island more quickly.

The trial will resume next week for the reading of the verdict after the murder scene will be re-enacted at the crime scene.

"I'm sorry, Byeonhosa-nim," said Bu Cheon after the trial.

"There's no need to apologize to me. It's a good thing you admit what you did, it's just that you should have told me before the trial so I wouldn't be so surprised."

We walked out of the courtroom together. As a lawyer, I had to stay by her side until she got into the detention car. As I suspected, the reporters had gathered in front of the court.

From the middle of the crowd of reporters, an egg was thrown at us and landed right on my forehead. The egg must have been aimed at Mrs. Cheon, but it missed a bit so it hit me. Since I was already dirty, I stood in front of Mrs. Cheon to receive the next eggs attack.

The officers detained an old woman who was struggling while cursing Mrs. Cheon. She is Oh Yeon Hee's mother.

After Mrs. Cheon managed to get into the detention car, I waited for Mr. Nam to come to get my car. Reporters were still swarming me.

A car stops in front of me, but not mine, and the driver is not Mr. Nam.

"Hong Byeon, come on up," it was Yoo Hee Jae.

I'm reluctant to accept his help, but I can't deny I need help now.

He started the car slowly as I sat next to him and fastened the seatbelt. He reached into his pocket and handed me a handkerchief.

"No need," I said.

"Not for you, but for my seatbelt."

I glanced at his seatbelt which had egg stains on my clothes. I grabbed his handkerchief roughly and wiped his seatbelt. The car tape playing All of Me by John Legend. I don't know when exactly I didn't feel bothered anymore when listening to this song. It's not that I don't like the song or the singer, but I have bad memories behind it.

"The CD signed by the singer, do you still have it?" he asked.

"Why? Do you want me to return it to you?"

"I was just asking."

"You must have guessed where the gifts from 'ex' went. Besides, I'm not sure if the signature on the CD is real.

"You still haven't forgotten me, apperently."

I rolled my eyes, "I don't even remember what you'd look like if you didn't show up again."

"I mean, you still hate me, you remember everything I said back then."

"If you've ever experienced being betrayed and lied to by someone you really trusted and loved, you'll understand why I can never forgive you."

"I haven't apologized, by the way."

I looked away indifferently, averting my eyes at the passing of other vehicles on the highway.

•••

Hong Cha Young 7 years ago...

Hong Cha Young has joined Wusang law firm as a junior lawyer for some months. She still hadn't been given a case for handle on her own. One day she joins a team to handle a civil case related to the heirs of a tycoon family. There is a pair of brothers fighting over the inheritance of their recently deceased father, as well as the position of president of the company. The older brother did not accept if the position of president fell into the hands of his younger brother, and even got more inheritance than him. Wusang's team of lawyers will defend the older brother as the plaintiff. The case was so strange that it took quite a long time.

At a reunion event, Hong Cha Young meets Yoo Hee Jae, a classmate at law school. What she knows is that Yoo Hee Jae is continuing his education in the Netherlands and is on semester break. When they were in college they didn't know each other very well, to be more precise, only Hong Cha Young knew Yoo Hee Jae whose family was quite famous among law officials. His father is the chief justice of the supreme court, his mother is the chief prosecutor of North Seoul, and his brother is a judge. Yoo Hee Jae is like the son of a royal family who is difficult for commoners like Hong Cha Young to reach. So when he called her name for the first time, she felt special. In a short time, they became very close, from sharing stories, to sharing saliva.

Hong Cha Young trusts Yoo Hee Jae too much -- to be more precise, crazy in love with him -- so she always tells him everything, including the case she's working on.

On the umpteenth day of trial, the plaintiff and the defendant sat on their bench with their respective lawyers. Hong Cha Young sat down with her team. Before the trial started, she turned towards the entrance, smiling at Yoo Hee Jae who stepped in. She thought the man wanted to watch the trial while giving her support. But then her smile froze as the man continued walking past the audience, and turned to the defendant's bench. The defendant's lawyer stood up, giving his seat to Yoo Hee Jae.

Hong Cha Young's mind is still confused and can't comprehend what really happened, but the Judge has arrived and the trial has started. Wusang's lawyer team was shocked when Yoo Hee Jae revealed the results of the plaintiff's medical and psychological tests, that the plaintiff had problems in controlling anger, and taking illegal drugs. Though the data is only owned by Wusang and has been destroyed so as not to be revealed. Where did the opposing attorney get it from? Of course from Hong Cha Young.

In the end, the defendant won the case. Thanks to this, Yoo Hee Jae's name skyrocketed as a successful junior lawyer among conglomerates. He was immediately recruited as a partner at the law firm Song & Kim, the second largest law firm after Wusang. In fact, Mr. Han, the director of Wusang, also wanted to recruit him, because he lost when he offered salary and incentives.

Hong Cha Young wanted to report this, but...

"If you report it, not only will my career be ruined, but yours too. We'll both lose credibility as lawyers, and won't be able to work in law again forever. Do you want to be like that and destroy your father's hopes?"

Swear words had piled up in her head, but Hong Cha Young's mouth couldn't pronounce a single letter. Finally her hands did. She slapped him many times until her hand stung and the man's lips were torn.

"I won't sue you for this," said Yoo Hee Jae in a cold tone as he wiped the blood from his lips.

Hong Cha Young snorted in disbelief. She rubbed the stubborn tears that kept sliding even though her brain had forbidden it.

"I want to ask you one thing, was everything you ever said to me all lies?"

Yoo Hee Jae nodded, "yes, it's all a lie."

I give you all of me
You didn't give me all of you but betray me...

•••

Darkness greeted me when I opened my eyes. After coming home and showering, I went straight to sleep and only woke up when it was dark. My dirty suit is still lying near the bathroom, I haven't given it to Mr. Tak for laundry. I'm still lazy.

I grabbed my phone, the screen that had been on for a while was flickering in the dark. There were dozens of unread messages and unanswered calls. Some messages from the residents of Geumga Plaza that encourage me. It seems they watched me get pelted with eggs on the news on television or the internet. And some of those missed messages and calls were from Caterina's number. Vincenzo.

I was about to call him back, when he called me first.

"Cha Young-ah, you finally picked up my call. Are you okay?" I smiled at his voice which sounded very worried.

"I am fine."

"I saw the news of your trial."

"Hmm."

"Are you okay?" he asked again.

"This isn't the first time I've been pelted with eggs or dirt. Before joining Jipuragi, I was a defender for corrupt and troubled tycoons, looking for ways to lighten their sentences, even free them. At least this time the eggs that were thrown at me weren't rotten eggs. I'm doing a face mask with it."

"What about the trial? Was your client found guilty?"

"Not yet, but she has already confessed that she is the killer," I got up, brushing my messy hair with my fingers, "although I still feel something strange, but I can't do anything about it. My job as a lawyer is only to try to get her lightened sentence. Next week's verdict, after that I will return to Malta."

"There's no need to rush. I don't want you to tire of commuting from Seoul to Malta. I'm afraid you'll be sick."

I touched my warm forehead, "I'm sick if I don't see you."

"So, are you sick now?"

"Yeah, I'm sick of missing you."

"I'm not joking, Hong Cha Young."

"I'm not kidding either, Vincenzo Cassano."

"I'm going to Seoul."

"Oh, yeah?" I chuckled in disbelief, "Come here," I challenged.

"I'll be there. Soon."

~~~

Mr. Seo came up to me as I handed over my dirty suit for laundry.

"I thought you were home, Seo Byeonhosa."

"I came back because I have something to tell you. I haven't been able to contact you since this afternoon."

"Oh, I overslept. What's wrong?"

"It's about Mrs. Cheon. I just had a drink with my old friend. She is the team of forensic doctors who autopsied Oh Yeon Hee. She says that they actually found skin tissue in Oh Yeon Hee's nails and the DNA doesn't belong to Cheon So Jin. It's not written in the report by the team leader, with the reason that the suspect has been named. Besides, I also heard that yesterday Mr. Ha's new lawyer, Yoo Hee Jae met Mrs. Cheon. At first I thought they might be talking about divorce, but after hearing this from my friend--- "

"Wait... who?"

"Huh?"

"Mr. Ha's lawyer?"

"Yoo Hee Jae from Song & Kim."

I'd smelled a lot of weirdness about this case, but I didn't expect that bastard to have a hand in it either. I was wondering why he had helped me out of the reporters' siege. I think he wanted to mocked me.

Vincenzo, it looks like my longing pain will heal longer.

~~~

Paid with chimek (chicken + beer), Seo Miri received a new job from me to hack CCTV in Mr. Ha's apartment and recover the deleted minutes. Actually I was going to pay her with money, but she refused. I'll treat her to delicious food after this.

Evidence obtained illegally can't be used in court, but I'm just curious, what's with the missing minutes from the CCTV footage. Maybe I can find a clue or even the real culprit, to then determine my next move.

"It's done, Byeonhosa-nim," Seo Miri reported.

💻

CCTV footage of 49th floor apartment hallway

14:25-14:27 Eun Byeol left her father's apartment in a hurry. In front of the elevator, she almost collided with a bespectacled man. The man continues to watch her until Eun Byeol gets into the elevator. The man walked towards the apartment next to Mr. Ha's apartment.

14:37 The bespectacled man came out of his apartment again, stood a few seconds in front of Pak Ha's apartment before entering it. It seemed that the door to the apartment was blocked by something so that it didn't close properly so the man could enter.

14:50 The man comes out of Mr. Ha's apartment, walks towards the elevator.

💻

Mrs. Cheon's face stiffened when I said that I found a piece of evidence that could exonerate her from prosecution.

"Did your husband tell you to confess that you are Oh Yeon Hee's killer, because your daughter was recorded on the CCTV footage?"

"Byeonhosa-nim, can you just pretend you don't know? Please... I will still pay you whatever the judge's verdict is for me later, even I will pay more."

"Are you willing to accept punishment for the actions of others?"

"The other person is my own daughter. Eun Byeol's future is still very long."

"Are you willing to have your daughter labeled as the daughter of a murderer?"

"That's better, than her being called a murderer."

"Are you sure that your daughter is the real culprit just from the CCTV footage?"

"She herself confessed to her father that she accidentally stabbed Yeon Hee while they were fighting.

"Accidentally? But until there are 4 stabs."

"What?"

"That's according to the autopsy. There was one stab in the stomach that didn't hit a vital organ, looks like an accident. And there were 3 stabs that hit the liver, heart and lung which ended up causing death."

Mrs. Cheon gapes, then shakes her head, "No way... My Eun Byeol couldn't have done that. If it wasn't on purpose, I can still believe it."

I took out my cell phone, showing the photo of the man with glasses caught on CCTV in the apartment.

"Do you know this man?"

Mr. Cheon watched him carefully, "I don't know, but I think I've seen him somewhere. Why?"

"This man was also caught on CCTV, entering Mr. Ha's house after Eun Byeol came out."

"What??? Could it be..."

"We can't confirm it yet, but if you are willing, I will request a re-examination of the evidence and forensic results. There was skin tissue found at the first autopsy, and your DNA was not found there. But that was not included in the report."

"But what if it turns out that the DNA in the skin tissue belongs to Eun Byeol?"

"Mrs. Cheon, I apologize in advance, but parents should teach their children to be responsible, not run away from responsibilities. If the DNA belongs to Eun Byeol, I will be her defender and do the best for her."

~~~

Prosecutor Park was away when I went to her office, so I left the application for re-examination with her assistant.

"Buongiorno, amore mio," I said to Vincenzo who called me on my way home. I counted the hours, it was still morning there.

"Buon giorno caro." (Hello, dear)

"Did you just wake up?"

I heard him yawning.

"Still sleepy?"

"Hm, I haven't been able to sleep well since you left. It's worse than when I left Korea. I think I'm addicted to your touch, Cha Young-ah. I'm craving. I need you right now."

"Me too. But it looks like we'll have to hold back our longing for a little longer."

"Why?"

"I found new evidence in the case I'm working on. I might be able to turn a blind eye, especially since my client has already made a confession in court. But I can't just ignore it. So I can't go to Jipuragi Island anytime soon."

"Oh, don't worry. I told you I was going to Seoul."

Why does he always make jokes like that? It was funny at first, but now it's not anymore. I was hoping it wasn't just a joke. This makes me suffer even more.

"Yeah, I'll be waiting for you. Don't forget to bring me Caterina's bolognese sauce."

~~~

At 8 o'clock.

After turning off the lights and locking the office door, we all returned to our respective homes. When I arrived at the door to my rental room, I couldn't find the key in my bag or trouser pocket. Maybe it was left at the office. I had to go back to the office. Uh, it's tiring! Why am I so senile like this?

Jipuragi's office door seemed slightly ajar when I arrived. Uh? Wasn't it already locked? Is it possible that Mr. Nam, Mr. Seo, or Ae Ra are also left something?

My phone vibrates in my pocket. There is a message from Mr. Nam. The three of them met with Mr. Ahn and Mr. Cho, then treated them to samgyeopsal and Mr. Nam sent me a message asking me to have dinner together. He also sent photos of all of them at the bbq shop.

So, who's in my office?

I looked here and there and found a broken umbrella in the corner of the hall. Using it as a weapon, I sneaked in. A figure dressed in all black seemed to be thrashing my desk, like he was looking for something. I swung the umbrella at his back, but he turned and parried my attack. I kept hitting him blindly while screaming for help. He managed to grab my weapon and push me down. I grabbed whatever was around me, threw at him who was walking towards me with a penknife in his hand.

Suddenly another figure kicked the man in black. The room was too dark so I couldn't see his face clearly, but from his stature and demeanor...

Is it possible?

But why is he here?
.
.
.

To be continue

.
.

Sorry, it took so long

This chapter is very difficult because it goes into the legal genre a bit. I don't know how many times I write-delete-write-delete, I changed the case for Cheon So Jin several times until I actually found one that fits and makes sense. By the way I do use the name of the character in Penthouse but the story is different, I've never watched that either.

For the past story of Cha Young was inspired by the drama Hyena.

.
.

Cameo:
- Honey Lee as prosecutor Park Kyung Soon

- Kim So Yeon as Cheon So Jin

- Yoon Jong Hoon as Ha Yoon Chul

- Choi Ye Bin as Ha Eun Byeol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 43 7
Just some Vincenzo oneshots because I haven't seen any and that makes me so upset because this show is incredible and song joong ki is smokin
103K 5.2K 34
She was the lost peice of Kim family the biggest mafia gang whom the whole world feared. But sadly she wasn't with them, she was suffering bearing al...
2.3K 203 17
"When I got to know About I have Brothers. I think of Movie night, picnic, Family trip. BUT THIS IS WHAT I GOT" "We are new in this too" "SOMETIMES I...
22.1K 1.1K 42
"I want you to feel my breath on your neck" (This is not a Y/n story. Sorry! But please read this story i would greatly appreciate it! Also this sto...