sophia

By idekanymoretbh2

No accidental pregnancy ⚠️ Sophia never fails jobs . Efficient, discreet and deadly . Meets the criteria for... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
27.
28.
29.
30.

26.

525 7 0
By idekanymoretbh2

•sophia

Mason left and i wanted to follow but Ace shut my door .

" Very funny ."

" What do you mean i don't know you didn't have sex ."

" Maybe i did . Maybe i didn't . I can't remember."

I sat on the bed because i know he isn't gonna let this go .

" Give me a yes or no ."

" To what ?"

I was smiling at him . He was anything but smiley . I was sitting in the middle of the bed .
He sat and reached for me .

I backed away .

" Get over hear and give me an answer."

" No go away ."

" Sophia don't play with me right now ."

" You're literally trying to grab me . That's playing ."

" I wouldn't have to if you would just come to me ."

I hopped off the bed on the other side .

" Why do you care ?"

" You know why i care . Now get over here or i'm gonna come get you ."

My heart was pounding . I'm not scared of Ace . But he's a lot bigger than me and he will come knock me down .

I carefully climbed back on the bed with my hands up .

" Ace don't ."

He tackled me pinning me down . I was screeching . It felt weird him touching me .
We aren't fully back to normal yet .

Other than the kiss .

" Get off me ."

I pushed his hands back from my hips . He frowned .
He put his hands back and i moved them off again .

" Why do you keep doing that ?"

" Ace we aren't together you can't man handle me anymore ."

" It's my number one hobby ."

" Get a new one . I'm serious Ace i'm not just gonna come running back to you . We're not together."

" I hate when you're in denial because you're so unbelievably stubborn . I'm getting deja vu right now ."

" This isn't the same ."

" It is ."

" Fine you know what ? Tonight after whatever we have to do i'm gonna find a date ."

" That's funny ."

" What you think i won't ?"

I saw a flash of worry on his face . I won't actually. I'll just make him think i am .

" I need to get ready . You do too ."

He reluctantly got up and left slamming my door . I changed into a classic little black dress.
Cant go wrong .

I got my gun , it was a small one for convenience but it did the job .
I had a knife tucked under my dress in case i need it . Somehow i always manage to poke myself with it .

I went downstairs and got into Masons car . He insisted on driving for some reason .
Then i found out why .

Greg was in the front seat and when i got in beside Ace i could smell the alcohol off him .

" Really ? Real classy Ace ."

" It's a quick job i'm just trying to have some fun ."

The drive was spent going over the plan . Greg and Mason will identify the guy .
He killed his own wife , and his family disowned him .

I personally think we're doing the world a favour taking him out .

" I'll do it . I'm discreet ."

" No i'-"

" Ace i don't wanna hear it ."

I got out and walked inside . The club was hosting some mafia anniversary party .
Ace is friends with the family so he got us in .

I was at the bar when Mason and Greg left to try and locate our guy .
I got a drink and turned .

" Time to go mingle ."

" I don't do people ."

" Neither do i so let's go ."

I saw someone i knew . It was Avery and her husband. They introduced themselves to Ace .

" It's so great to see you again this is my boss , Ace ."

When they left he brought his arm around my waist bringing me into him .

" Boss, seriously?"

" That's what you are ."

I removed his arm and Ace saw a guy he knew .

" It's been too long . Where are my manners ?"

He looked to me and i held my breath for what's coming . I thought he would call me a hooker or something but no .

" This is my fiancé Sophia ."

I nearly choked on my bourbon .

" Wanna play that game ? Let's play ."

Next person we saw i introduced him as my driver .

Next person i was the mother of his children .

Fun fact : going up to someone saying ' it's been too long ' especially old people . Works .
Even if they don't know you .

" Step dad . Really?"

We were both laughing because the guy looked so confused considering Ace was grabbing my ass .

" The hand on my ass really was the cherry on the cake ."

" You gonna call me daddy now ?"

" May as well since mine is dead ."

" Cheers to dead fathers ."

" May they suffer forever more ."

My phone went off and i checked it. Mason said our guy just went into the hallway . It leads to a staircase that has a couple VIP rooms .

" It's time ."

I've always enjoyed the rush i get before pulling the trigger . It's so different to anything else .
Adrenaline was pumping through my veins .

" Be careful ok ."

Ace's hands were on my shoulders and then he reached one up to my cheek .
He leaned in and kissed my cheek . He leaned his forehead against my temple .

" In and out . Discreet . We'll be waiting outside ."

" Hopefully i'll see you there ."

" There's no hopefully . You're Sophia Bianchi , never failed a mission . Remember?"

I blew him a kiss before i walked away into the hall . He was on the phone . Arguing with someone . My hands were steady .

The gun was tucked right underneath my dress along with my knife . There is a slit so i have easy access .

He turned around and noticed me . He smiled and i returned it . He hung up the phone .

" What's a pretty girl like you doing all by herself. No one escorting you ?"

" I do just fine on my own , thank you -"

My smile dropped .

" - Daniel."

He reached in his pocket the second his name came out of my mouth . He was too late .
I held out my gun steady .

" Any last words ?"

He swung at me and i ducked , the knife on my leg dug in painfully .

I actually hadn't meant to pull the trigger . It hit his arm .

" Whoops . My b ."

I knocked him back to the ground and shot him once in the chest . I contemplated shooting his balls but decided against it . What a saint i know .

I walked back through the main room and to the door . I found the car easily and Ace was leaned against it .

" There's my girl ."

" Done and dusted . No witnesses no evidence. Just how you like it ."

" How good did it feel ?"

" Euphoric ."

He went to get his coat inside that he forgot and Mason came up to me .

" What's dripping down your leg ?"

" Just a little graze it's nothing ."

It hurt like a bitch .

He lifted my dress slightly and saw the gash in my leg .

" Sophia oh my god ."

" Shut up don't make a big deal . I'll clean it when i get back the last thing i need is Ace freaking out ."

I moved my dress to cover it . I was surprised by how much blood was actually coming out .
I tucked the knife under the seat and got back out to meet Ace .

I took the jacket and quickly slid it on before we left . We got back and i tried to slip upstairs.

" Have a drink with us ."

I turned .

" I'm really tired i don't know ."

" Come on its just one drink ."

I was kinda dizzy . I need to get upstairs.

" I need to get out of this dress ."

I went upstairs and then heard my name being called .

I looked down , where i was standing there was blood smeared on the floor .

It dripped all the way down my leg . I'm fine completely fine . But Ace is going to make a big deal and us being drunk together doesn't have the best track record.

" I'm busy !"

" Sophia you're bleeding ."

" Really? I had no idea ."

I shut my door and peeled the dress off . I pulled on some shorts . There was a knock at my door .

" Im naked !"

" You really think that'll stop me ?"

" No . Just give me a second . Im fine ."

" Just let me see you ."

I put on a t-shirt and opened the door . I had wiped the blood on a black t-shirt from the floor but there was dried blood on my leg .

He opened the door .

" Come with me just for a second ."

" Im fine don't make a big deal ."

" I just wanna see it . I'll clean it that's all no dramatics ."

" Fine ."

I followed him into his room . First time i've been in it since i came back actually.
There was bottles everywhere. Trash .

" Ignore the mess ."

I walked into his bathroom and stood waiting . Next thing i knew i was being lifted like a child onto his counter . I looked at the shower . Memories flooded my brain ...

" You said no dramatics ."

" Spread your legs ."

" Why is it not the first time you've said that to me ."

" Wont be the last either ."

We were both drunk so that was pretty funny . We recovered and he wiped the dry blood off my leg .

The cut itself wasn't big . I didn't need stitches . I think . He wiped it and i heald my breath .
He put a bandage on me and kissed it better .

" That was unnecessary."

" Had to kiss it better ."

" Ok now i actually am going to bed ."

I hopped down and his fingers grazed up my arm . I felt a rush in my stomach .
His hand moved further up and his arm wrapped around my shoulders .

His arm across my chest .He rested his head on my shoulder.

" Stay here ."

" And do what ?"

" Whatever you want ."

" I should really get back to my room ."

" I miss you in my bed ."

I turned around . He smirked and backed me up . My legs hit the edge of the bed .

" No Ace ."

" Yes Sophia ."
He's so tempting.

" Come on just sleep in here . Nothings gonna happen ."

He was smiling like a child . His eyes raked hungrily down my body .

" That's not what you're thinking ."

" Stay with me ."

" I'll see you in the morning."

I tried to walk away but he grabbed the back of my t-shirt . I just continued walking with him holding onto me .

" I forgot how clingy you are when you're drunk . And touchy ."

I moved his hand off my ass . He fell back onto my bed and i brushed my teeth .
He was still there when i came out .

" Go to your room . Goodnight ."

" I've missed you so much . I drank . A lot ."

" Story time over . Bed time ."

" I'm not leaving . Cant get you back if you aren't close to me ."

" Fine . But keep your hands to yourself ."

I climbed into bed and turned over . He raked his fingers through my hair .

" Do you always have to be touching me ?"

" Uh huh ."

" Go to sleep ."

" Come closer ."

" You sound like a serial killer ."

He moved me so that i now faced him .

" Why ?"

" I want to look at you ."

" Again why ?"

" I don't know ."

I went on my phone and he just stared at me . Drunk Ace is a clingy touchy serial killer who stares at you .

Mason sent a mirror picture into our group chat . He was showing off his abs of course .
Greg sent in he had toothpaste dripping down his chin .

I zoomed in . He was only in boxers . Oh god .

" Mason is packing ."

It was out of my mouth before i could even think .

I put down my phone and closed my eyes .

" Did you just say Mason is packing ? Why were you looking ."

" I just noticed ."

" Why are you in bed with me if you think his is bigger ."

" Ew i never said it's bigger ."

" Mine is small isn't it . Some days i can't even find it ."

" It's not small believe me it-"

He was smirking .

" I see what you did there ."

His hand moved to my face and he dragged his thumb down my lip .

" Goodnight kiss ?"

" Nope ."

" Kiss on the cheek ? You do it to Mason all the time ."

" Fine ."

He leaned over and then kissed right by my ear . He took his time . When he was done he slowly moved back to where he was .

I gulped . I wanted to kiss him so bad . But i need to try this friends thing . It's perfectly normal for two friends to sleep in the same bed .

Or at least i hope it is .

________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 7 1
a g[x]g one-shot. coz i will be alone on another New Year's Eve. ~ content is mature / explicit 🔞 if you can't handle mature content - get the...
19.8K 317 22
🔞⚠️ Cecile was found in the orphanage gate with her birth certificate making her easily find her parents but Cecile had misunderstanding that made h...
203K 5.4K 36
《UNDER A MAJOR EDITING》 Sophia Miami lives loving herself as a bisexual, but never found herself in relationship. She forgotten everything about he...
77.4K 12K 38
Sophia gets a job offer to be a private nurse for a temporarily crippled man for three months. She doesn't hesitate before accepting. After all, the...