《UNDER A MAJOR EDITING》
Sophia Miami lives loving herself as a bisexual, but never found herself in relationship. She forgotten everything about her past ever since she woke up in the hospital and learning she had amnesia when she was in a young age. She has move on and look forward only to her future, but she found herself being curious about her old self when a best friend's sister had put herself in the story.
Would Sophia curiosity bring an unexpected feelings towards the girl who now tries to tell her about her past or would it bring such tragedy which bring memories that was suppose to be forgotten?
She tries to reason herself not to fall into the game, but each touch that the other girl gives to her, made her feel needed and wanted. She couldn't possible be falling in love to the girl who once touch her soul, wouldn't she?
She sobs as her eyes continue to shred tears. "I need you to remember who I am. Who you are!" She said to me. "Please," She begged. "I love you." As I heard those three words, my mind continue to hit me with a painful headache. "It's gonna be okay, it's going to be okay. I love you."
Truth or Dare? I choose Truth. ||Lesbian Story|| ||Second book|| (Already publish [Ongoing])
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8
- Chapter 9
- Chapter 10
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 12
- Chapter 13
- Chapter 14
- Chapter 15
- Chapter 16
- Chapter 17
- Chapter 18
- Chapter 19
- Chapter 20
- Chapter 21 - The lie has been told and truth has been keep
- Chapter 22 - When a brother failed his responsibilities
- Chapter 23 - Sisterly love
- Chapter 24 - Different Kind
- Chapter 25 - Things could turn to complicated into worse
- Chapter 26 - One more Date
- Chapter 27 - Tonight, no more games
- Chapter 28 - Days. Weeks. Months without you
- Chapter 29 - Stalker alert
- Chapter 30 - Suspicious Actions
- Chapter 31 - My second chance? Completely ruined.
- Chapter 32 - Switch
- Chapter 33 - The last breath
- Chapter 34 - The stalker and the secret Letter.
- Chapter 35 - "Just you wait."
- [AUTHOR NOTE] Please read!