The Zodiac War

By CharlAJ44

This is a story about the zodiacs. This is a story of an unquestioned empire. This is a world where there are... More

♏️The Scorpio♏️
🍃The begining🍃
🦋The Virgos🦋
🌸The meeting 🌸
📜The plan📜
🔥The Spy🔥
🤞The new allies🤞
🍀The power of eight🍀
🗺The search🗺
⚖️The libras⚖️
🌳The Earthen map🌳
🌚The night walkers🌚
💥The blame💥
⬇️The tunnel⬇️
🗝The prison cell🗝
🐻The Bear🐻
🧗‍♀️The tower🧗
🪵The Bridge🪵
🔴The Target🔴
💥The prison brake💥
❌X marks the spot❌
🏠Back home🏠
🌘Thursday night🌘
🌹The ball🌹
🕯The lower levels🕯
🍄Only four of us🍄
⏰Moments Before⏰
⭐️The End⭐️
Book 2

🌍The world🌍

1.2K 10 6
By CharlAJ44

This world was devised into four large environments.

To the south was what they called the Floods. It was made up of large islands with rivers and lakes surrounding them. This was the habitat of the Water signs. Pisces ♓️ and Cancer ♋️. Scorpios had once dwelled where known to have come from there too.

♓️Pisces♓️
They were known for their artistic talents. Their clan would paint any and every clear surface. They provided the paint for the Scorpios. Non of them could paint as well as the Pisces, but they liked to try. They are Empathetic which made them a strong community. Their brave leader was a young girl. She was no older than 18. Her father the chief had been taken by the Scorpios for refusing to give them their months earnings. Her name was Arla. She had long dark hair that she tied in two plaits down her head. Her almond eyes were a deep green that seemed to change with the tide. She wore a blue coloured armour. She held her clans traditional weapon of a spear over her shoulder. Her smile had faded after her father had been taken. And she wanted nothing more than to see the Scorpios drown.

♋️Cancer♋️
The Cancers. They are experts at reading people's emotions. The Scorpios had taken some of them to be almost body guards. But after they denied them their skills, they were killed. They all held life long grudges against the Scorpios, much like everyone. They were very possessive of their resources so wouldn't give Pisces any assistance during a powerful storm. However they're teamwork had grown stronger after that, as in this world it's better to have allies. They're leader was a handsome boy, his parents had died when he was young. His dark hair was tied in a bun. His piercing blue eyes contrasting with his dark skin. He was a confident and aggressive leader who would often shout in their clans centre square about how Scorpio was the cause of their grief. He had a war perfectly staged in his head, but he knew that on their own, the cancers would never be able to bring the Scorpios down.

To the West we're the Smokes. The environment of the world that seemed to glow. It wasn't on fire, it just lit with the light of one. It smelt of ash and burning wood. They all lived around a large volcano. This was the home of the fire signs. Sagittarius♐️ , Leo♌️ and Aires ♈️

♐️Sagittarius♐️
The Sagittarius were bought as jesters in the Queens of Scorpios court. After one told the forbidden joke that not even I can say, they were all once again killed, some escaped and made it back to the fires lands. They were strategic and smart. They had figured out a way to turn the lava from the volcano into energy. This is what powers their clan. Being the people they are. They had shared this information with the other Fire signs. Their leader was a smart short haired girl. She was by far the smartest of the Sagittarius. Her hair was in a pixie cut and she wore a red suit and tie,something practical as she said. Her eyes blazed orange. She carried a torch with her wherever she went, just to be safe. She was however the least funny of the Sagittarius. Her anger had been the cause of no power for a week. Her parent where very much alive and in her eyes where far to protective. Her name? Calida, or to her friends, Cali.

♌️Leo♌️
The Leo's where Compassionate and self assured. They provided the rock that built the walls of the Scorpios castle. A small contribution to something important, as they were told. They had helped every fire sign in their time of need, building a larger and stronger alliance. This was thanks to their prince. They all called him a prince this he technically wasn't royalty. His dark curtain hung over his green eyes. He was tall and handsome, his natural leadership led everyone to follow him no questions. His parents were disappointed in him as they had wanted a daughter. Perhaps if they had a daughter they could have sold her to the Scorpios to Marry a prince and form an alliance. But this was not what anyone wanted, so the poor prince had to cast his own parents out, for being traitors. His tears filled his pillow at night. He hated the way the world was and wanted things to change, Prince Alvaro was ready to fight.

♈️Aires♈️
The Aires liked to think of them selves as the confident leaders of the Fire signs. They're him was nearer to the top of the volcano. They referred to themselves as the fires spark. They're clan was made up of platforms with houses and shops built into the cliff side. They provided the fire for the Scorpios. That's right, the fire, the flames. The very thing that lit up their homes and cooked their meals. Being the leader of the Fire signs, this meant that they had that power. Their strong leader was Harriet. Her blonde curly hair gleamed in the volcano. Her short stature was not to be remarked. She was beautiful and brave and everything a leader could be. Her two fathers had raised her in a way to never defy the higher authority. Meaning the Aires where are allies to the Scorpios. But no other fire signs dare defy them, as they knew it would end only badly.

To the north where the air signs, Aquarius♒️, Gemini♊️ and Libra♎️. They called this habitat, the Breezes. This environment always had a cool breeze that smelt of a warm evening.

♒️Aquarius♒️
The Aquarius were the people who began the idea of the Scorpio take down. They had never liked their authority. They are all rebels at heart and had attempted on multiple occasions to storm the Scorpio kingdom. They had failed clearly, and as a result had lost a lot of the people. But they remained strong. They where known for their high and offbeat fashion. They wore bright colours and they're clothes where out there but practical. They're leader was the non-binary, Sam. They had sliver hair cut into shoulder length messy hair. They had sparkling purple eyes that where envied by everyone. They wore black and sliver suits with sometimes the splash of colours, that had the appearance of strong armour. The people of their clan loved them. They continued to plan new ways to attack every day.

♊️Gemini♊️
The Geminis were extroverted, joyful people who bring fun to whatever room they are in. They're kingdom was made up of large huts that were painted a light white. They provided the creative ideas for the architecture in the Scorpios Kingdom. They're beloved rulers where the twins Ajax and Anya. Ajax had black hair that was fluffy. His baby blue eyes sparkled in the sun. He was tall and had light yet sun kissed skin dotted with freckles. As was Anya. Her long black hair was tied in a neat pony tail. Her dark blue eyes stood out on her same sun kissed skin. They both wore sliver and blue matching uniforms with a sword at their belt. They were loved by all and there was never a dull day in their clan.

♎️Libra♎️
Libra's where by far the most beautiful of the signs. They're smiles light up even the darkest of corners, they complexion was flawless. They are kind and easy going. They provided the beauty products for the Scorpios. Because even in this world beauty means a lot to the them. Though they can be calm, if provoked they can and will show a more aggressive side. They are not to be toyed with. The leader of the Libras was Tara. A dark skinned, frizzy haired girl. Her hazel eyes where the most beautiful as was her smile. She was a kind and fearless leader who had no sad backstory, her life had been filled with happiness and still is. She wore a short flowing dress in the colour of light blue, her matching flats had white shimmer added to them, she had learnt how to fight easily in this outfit I assure you.

And finally to the East. The Soils. This is where the earth signs lived, Virgo♍️, Taurus♉️ and Capricorn♑️. There land was filled with mountains and trees, these signs are very connected to to their element, which is earth.

♉️Taurus♉️
The Taurus's are stubborn and resourceful. They have a strong desire for extravagance. Much like their signature animal, a bull, once enraged these signs can be terrifying. However they are grounded beings who have an eye for beauty. They provided the medication for the Scorpios. They are trustworthy so have an already strong alliance with the other Earth signs, and they never plan on breaking this due to their loyal nature. They can be Selfish and Lazy but their Gentle and kind nature out ways these things. Their Hardworking leader was a the boy by the name Terran. He had longer hair he parted in loose curtains, his hair was a light brown and his eyes a deep green. His jawline was perfect and his nose a small button. His face was gently painted with light freckles. He wore brown armour that camouflaged with their surroundings, he was proud of his clan and the treaty he has formed.

♑️Capricorn♑️
The Capricorn's are ambitious and organised. They are prepared to give up all t to achieve their goal. Their goal? The fall of the Scorpios. Just like many people of this world. However they plan that once the coming war is over, they intend to rise to the ruler position. But they of course would have VERY different rules, they'd intend to treat everyone equally and distribute the resources properly. They are organised and patient, as was their leader. A gorgeous albino girl who's white hair hung delicately to her waist, her perfect pink eyes sparkled in the sunlight. Her slightly crooked smile as just a beautiful. She wore odd clothing because she loved it and always smiled, it's what made the people choose her as leader. Her name was Rhea.

♍️Virgo♍️
Finally the Virgos, Practical beings who often wrote precise lists of every action. They are sensible and organised. Virgos have no enemies, other than themselves and the common one Scorpios. They are very much perfectionists. Most of the sensible Zodiacs believe Virgos should rule, as they would be the perfectly suited for the rule. They're leader was named Charlotte. She worked hard and shows kindness to everyone, she strives people to be the best. She had shoulder length hair that was a light brown, her light blue eyes shimmered in the sun. Freckles danced across her pale skin. She was a strong leader who knew when her people needed her and would always be there to help them.

All the leaders of each clan are from 17-19 years old so, expect some romance 😏. Enjoy the story of how they band together to fight their common enemy....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 38 30
A long time ago, there were such a things as Zodiac's in the night sky. They came every now and then, brothers and sisters. They all dreamed to be wi...
19K 244 42
There are 12 Zodiac Signs, as you all know. The Zodiac country is split up in different large masses of land, like a state, called sections. But what...
257 11 10
A group of twelve girls in their late teens and early adulthood, is faced with a danger that risks their lives everyday that they are still breathing...
33.3K 1.1K 71
Can twelve strangers put their differences aside to save the Astro realm. "Are you fucking telling me that they're twelve of them" Orion jeered as he...