How To NOT Be Straightβœ“

By salemmiles_

πŸ†Featured on Wattpad Γ—4 ************** "She's weird." "She isn't the same person she was years ago." "She's... More

Author's Note
1: All-White, You're Not Invited
2: Meet Cute...Kind Of
3: Rules Baby
4: Rule 1: Stand your fucking ground.
5: Daddy Dearest, Don't Worry
6: Rule 2: Make Sure You Look Normal Though
7: Okay
8: Rule 3- Don't be afraid
9: If You Want A Change, Be The Change
10: A Stone
11: Run It Up
12: Rule 4- Be Strong
13: Clubbing...Right?
14: Ha, Best Friends For Life!
15: Seems Rosy
16: All Roads Lead To..
17: Falling For Ya'
18: '#Camis!' Really People?
19: Rule 5- Not Everything Needs Your Attention
20: Confessions of A Black Lesbian
21: Let's Wrap It Up
22: Rule 6- Always Be Kind
23: Flowers Make Me Sick
24: Wish They Knew
25: Bullying Awareness Campaign
26: Rule 7- Help them understand that we're all human
27: I wouldn't have done it to you
28: Hark The Demons... Sorry, Did You Mean Angels?
29: Rule 8- And that humans make mistakes
30: The Fool
31: Rule 9- Then take time to process your feelings
32: Rule 10-make a conclusion based on your emotions/intellect
33: I Don't Heart(Hate, I mean)You
34: Cruel summer
35: So It Was You
36: What Would You Do?
37: Fuck you and your cruelty
38: Justice Is Served...Kinda
39: Tell them
40: 'Support'
41: Pain
42: You aren't alone
43: #Camis is Real... I'm not Kidding
44: I'm Still Your Daughter(Part 1)
45: I'm Still Your Daughter (Part 2)
46: Fake It Till You Make It, I guess
47: Rule 11- Remember Your worth
48: Prom Problems?
49: Rule 12- And Remember To Always Be Yourself.
50: My Chance at An Okay Ending
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER: Have A Holly Jolly Christmas
BONUS CHAPTER: Have A Holly Jolly Christmas (Part 2)
Author's Note

Final Author's Note

149 17 3
By salemmiles_

For those who reached the end, thank you for supporting my story. It means so much to me, and I appreciate all the love.

It was so hard for me to share Cameron's story because it was sharing a part of my personal life to the world. I endured bullying because of my skin (I have dark circles around my eyes, circles darker than my own skin) and I suffered from depression because of the bullying and the rumors that spread in highschool. It was so bad that at some point I wanted to change schools, but I realized that would disappoint my parents more than I ever wanted them to be.

I told them, I told them I was suffering. But it fell on semi deaf ears because they said that all of it could be "prayed away" and that I'd be fine. I wasn't fine after.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm a strong Christian and I've changed a lot from that time of my life and my parents are amazing and kind-hearted, but the support that I received made no indifference in my life. I was a socialite, and then because of all that bullying and the self hatred that I began to feel, I became an introverted girl.

But nothing lasts forever, guys, I promise you.

This story is so close to my heart because I brought my own experience to life through Cameron. It's so dear to my heart because I wanted to let those that are suffering from depression, that feel like they have no one to talk to, and that feel like the whole world is against them, that there are millions of people just like you, millions of people in the world that love you, and millions that will love you no matter what.

You are never alone.

That's all I have to comment on this book. It was so fun writing Cameron, and for now, I'm going to take a break from writing. Thank you so much for all the support I received while I was writing, and to those that joined along the way, thank you as well.

Till Next Time,
Tara❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 151 29
" YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE ! WITHOUT YOU , MY LIFE WOULD BE BETTER ! " I bit my lip and tried so hard to hold back my tears , " I...
405 15 18
π’π‘πšπ­π­πžπ«πžπ - πƒπšπ«π€π§πžπ¬π¬ 𝐈𝐧 π“π‘πž 𝐋𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 _________ 𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘒𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱�...
6.1K 263 23
π‡π’π¬π­π¨π«π’πšπ§π¬ 𝐰𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐜𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐦 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬... follow the heartwarming journey of Allisa, a resilient 19-year-old girl, as she...
1.6M 41.3K 45
--- "I was forced to master the Art of Deception in order to save my brother's ass. I was just supposed to do what I had do and disappear like I didn...