How To NOT Be Straight✓

Galing kay salemmiles_

🏆Featured on Wattpad ×4 ************** "She's weird." "She isn't the same person she was years ago." "She's... Higit pa

Author's Note
1: All-White, You're Not Invited
2: Meet Cute...Kind Of
3: Rules Baby
4: Rule 1: Stand your fucking ground.
5: Daddy Dearest, Don't Worry
6: Rule 2: Make Sure You Look Normal Though
7: Okay
8: Rule 3- Don't be afraid
9: If You Want A Change, Be The Change
10: A Stone
11: Run It Up
12: Rule 4- Be Strong
13: Clubbing...Right?
14: Ha, Best Friends For Life!
15: Seems Rosy
16: All Roads Lead To..
17: Falling For Ya'
18: '#Camis!' Really People?
19: Rule 5- Not Everything Needs Your Attention
20: Confessions of A Black Lesbian
21: Let's Wrap It Up
22: Rule 6- Always Be Kind
23: Flowers Make Me Sick
24: Wish They Knew
25: Bullying Awareness Campaign
26: Rule 7- Help them understand that we're all human
27: I wouldn't have done it to you
28: Hark The Demons... Sorry, Did You Mean Angels?
29: Rule 8- And that humans make mistakes
30: The Fool
31: Rule 9- Then take time to process your feelings
32: Rule 10-make a conclusion based on your emotions/intellect
33: I Don't Heart(Hate, I mean)You
34: Cruel summer
35: So It Was You
36: What Would You Do?
37: Fuck you and your cruelty
38: Justice Is Served...Kinda
39: Tell them
40: 'Support'
41: Pain
43: #Camis is Real... I'm not Kidding
44: I'm Still Your Daughter(Part 1)
45: I'm Still Your Daughter (Part 2)
46: Fake It Till You Make It, I guess
47: Rule 11- Remember Your worth
48: Prom Problems?
49: Rule 12- And Remember To Always Be Yourself.
50: My Chance at An Okay Ending
EPILOGUE
Final Author's Note
BONUS CHAPTER: Have A Holly Jolly Christmas
BONUS CHAPTER: Have A Holly Jolly Christmas (Part 2)
Author's Note

42: You aren't alone

228 28 36
Galing kay salemmiles_

Going to school the next week I felt sick to my stomach. Everytime I'd walk out of Alexis's home I'd see my dad walk out of his, not looking my way. Alexis was such a darling for letting me stay with her for the time being while her parents figure something out.

Today's a Wednesday, and I'm about to step foot into the club for the first time in 3 weeks. My hands are sweaty, and Alexis is holding me up as the fatigue and tiredness in my body made it so hard for me to even stand. She opened the door, and I gasped; there were more than the usual 10 members in the club. We now filled an entire class, and in the class consisted of Daniel, Michael and even Maya, one of Blake's closest friends.

Roseanne walked up to me, putting her hand on my shoulder as if to steady me, "We heard about what happened."

"Oh." I mumbled, "I...I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything." Roseanne attempted to smile, "Just know that everyone in this room are here for you, and you're never gonna be alone in this fight. Ever."

"Yeah, Cameron." Terrance stood besides Rose, "We got you. Every single person in this room has got your back."

"Why? I'm worthless." I sighed, "My own parents disowned me."

"They may not accept you the way you are." Maya suddenly spoke, "But we do. We all do."

The students began clapping, and Rose spoke to Terry. Terry then took Alexis into the classroom while Roseanne escorted me out.

"What are you do-"

"I'm making things right between us." She said, stringing me along.

When we finally reached the stairs, I collapsed on the top step, staring up at Roseanne. She smiled at me, and helped me up, walking into an empty classroom with my weight on her shoulders. She sat me down, and sat on the teacher's desk.

"Cameron, we need to talk." She began, "About everything."

"Where do we even begin?" I asked her, and she took out a lollipop from her pocket to give me, "Thanks."

"We can start from the very beginning." She nodded, looking down, "Alright, I guess I'll start."

"I'm listening."

"When you first came out, like everyone, I was shocked. Never had I thought my best friend would become lesbian. At first I didn't know what to do, whether to tell you to go and rethink your life, or to support you like a good friend. But I realized that you trusted me so much with this, and needed support. So I did support you for the time being." She stood up and walked closer to me, "And then when you came out to the entire school, that's when the rumors began."

"Of course it had to be the rumors that made you turn against me." I stood up, holding the desk in front of me to keep balance, "Roseanne, you know I'd never do that to you. You know I'd never have a crush on yo-"

"It's not the rumors alone that drove me away, Cameron." She blurted out, "It was how we both reacted to them."

"What?"

"Cameron, you're known as someone who doesn't take no bullshit from no one. I'm known for that too, which was why we were friends. But the way you reacted to the allegations irked me. It made them seem as if they were right and you liked me." Rose explained, "Listen, I understand that we were young kids and didn't know how to respond to certain rumors, but you literally tried to kiss me to prove a point."

"You almost slapped me though."

"You tried kissing me." Rose sighed, "But I should've known Cameron would respond by ridiculing people with that rumor, you know, a literal satire of the situation."

"I was wrong for that and I'm sorry, okay? I didn't know how to handle things properly."

"It's not your fault, Cameron, I blame myself for how I acted after." She explained, "I abandoned you when you needed me the most, and watched everyone make fun of you. I did this thinking you'd somehow come back to me, but when I realized that you didn't need me to stand up, it made me angry."

"Work on your anger problems, Roseanne. Really, it's gonna get you nowhere."

"I know, but listen for a second while I finish explaining everything." She helped me sit down, "I needed you more than you needed me, and I didn't realize that until I saw you with Blake. Call it jealousy or whatever, but it bothered me. And I knew I was bothered because I was wrong for how I ended our friendship, how I let you endure all that bullying alone, and how I watched you suffer each and every day. But you have no idea how many times I've always wanted to pick you up when you fell to the ground, how I wanted to be the one to go out for ice cream with you again, and how I wanted to be allowed into your house again with no restrictions. But I couldn't, because I wronged you, and fucked up our friendship."

I didn't answer, and she continued, "Everything you said in the park was true. I wasn't a good friend, I own up to that, and I want to make things right. I want to be the friend that you have always wanted, the one that supports you, loves you, and keeps you safe. I want to be that friend again, Cameron, and I know it's going to take so much time for you to trust me again, but I'm willing to work for that trust. Only if you let me." She stopped there, waiting for me to respond.

After what seemed like a lifetime, I moved out of the chair, and wrapped my arms around her. She gave me a squeeze, and I heard her sniffle.

"I forgive you okay." I muttered, hearing her sob, "I'm so sorry for everything too, Rose."

"I missed you so much." She mumbled, pulling away and taking out some gum, "To solidify our new friendship?"

I took one piece, "No shit Sherlock." I laughed weakly.

She wiped her tears away, and put her arm round my waist, "From this day onwards, you'll never be alone. You hear me?"

I nodded, and we walked out the classroom, with her tears as fresh as bread from the pastry shop.

I'm not going to lie, I teared up a little too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~the song linked above is for the scene.~~~~~~~~~

"So that's what happened." I explained to Alexis on Friday, "I knew I was supposed to tell you, but, I didn't know how."

"It's alright." She smiled, "I hope you enjoyed dinner though, I tried to make sure you got the same food at home."

"It was great, thanks." The silence around us that followed was so loud, I had to speak again, "Alexis, can I talk to you about something?"

"Yeah, go ahead, Cam." She turned around to face me, "What's up?"

"You're right the other day." I mumbled, "I run away from my feelings because I'm scared. Scared of what will happen if I confronted them, and terrified of what will happen if things don't go right. I'm scared of being alone, feeling alone, and going on my journey alone."

"I understand, Cameron." She placed her hand on my thigh, "But I promise you this, you'll never be alone. You have friends like Terry, me and Rose that love you. And even if your family seems like they don't love you, they do. They're just taking time to figure it out. But I promise, you're not alone, you hear me?"

"I...I do." I muttered, staring into her brown eyes, "Thank you, Alexis."

We maintained eye contact for a while, and my eyes trailed down to her lips. She moved a bit closer to me, and I did the same, my eyes still trained on her lips.

It's now or never, Cameron. Now or never.

"Alexis." I whispered, and she looked like she was contemplating it, "It's okay."

She didn't say anything, and I pulled her lips on mine, closing the distance.

She was frozen at first, and got closer to me, kneeling on the bed as she broke the kiss and looked down at me. She brought her lips on mine again, pulling me up with her as her hand suddenly slid up my shirt. She moved all the way to my back, caressing it slightly as I hummed. She then pulled away.

"Can I...do it?" She whispered, and I nodded, "If it's too much, tell me to stop, okay?"

I nodded again, and stared at her before she pulled my shirt off. I lay on the bed, watching her get on top of me, and with one fluid motion, she went down on me, encapsulating us in a fiery bliss for the evening.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

35.8K 730 41
They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you. And that's what he brought me, Heaven. We were terribly perfect for each othe...
71 4 2
self help book for everyone out there..... 1)cultivating positive thoughts Your thoughts have a huge impacts on your well being. If you want to be in...
6.1K 263 23
𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬... follow the heartwarming journey of Allisa, a resilient 19-year-old girl, as she...
1.3M 32.7K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...