Ruin

By karema20

As a little girl growing up in the small rural community of Shadow Grove, I used to always hear my mother say... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101

11

10.3K 845 1.7K
By karema20

Monday: 5:30 a.m.
----------------

I toss and turn for the thousandth time since before the crack of dawn.

Thoughts of strong arms and pretty, brown eyes that haunt my dreams still flood my mind.

Those eyes.

I couldn't get them out of my head all night.

The way they'd twinkled with mischief and seemed to burn through me as he'd trapped me under his trance.

His eyes weren't the only thing which haunted my dreams though.

So did his touch. I remember how my body had betrayed me at the feel of his strong arms on mine as he'd pinned me to the freaking wall.

And that wasn't even the half of it.

His lips.

His abs.

His beard. How it had tickled my face as he leaned in.

Not to mention his cologne. How I could still smell it faintly; lingering in the air long after he'd left.

His legs....

Never have I ever thought I'd enjoy feeling someone's knee press against my pussy as much as I did.

I still can't believe he'd done that.

In the middle of a restaurant! Where anybody and everybody could see!

What could've possessed a man I barely know, who barely knows me, to make such a risqué move?

And the worse part about it is that I let him.

Liking every bit of it.

And wanting more. More of him!

The thought sends a shiver down my spine, and goosebumps immediately cover my body.

Under the coolness of the AC, my body heats up.

My mind flashes back to last night's chain of events, and I inwardly smile.

It's still shocking to me the way I'd carried on when we got home. It was almost as if an animal had let loose inside me...a sex-deprived one...in heat.

As for how or why it had loosen, I have no idea.

But Odaine didn't seem to mind.

It seemed to motivate him even more for him to pleasure me like never before.

I'm not complaining either.

What's there to complain about when you're getting fucked like a horse?

It was amazing!

Unbelievably so.

Still, although last night was epic, for some strange reason, the after effect of Odaine's killer strokes isn't the only ache I feel between my legs.

I absentmindedly touch the spot between my legs; my fingers coating immediately.

I'm super wet...all over again.

Damn.

I sigh louder than intended and Odaine shifts beside me and rolls over onto his side.

He looks at me through hazy eyes and smiles. "Good morning, baby..."

I return the smile. "Morning, babe."

He bunches the pillow under his head. "Why are you up so early?"

What time is it?

I pull my phone from the night stand and check the time. It's only five-fifteen. "I couldn't sleep..."

"Really?" He looks surprised. "Thought you would've been tired after last night," he says with a knowing smirk.

I am. But I can't close my eyes in peace.

"Yea," I say. "Sorry if I woke you up though."

"That's fine," he assures me. He rolls onto his back and the sheet rolls below his waist; exposing the brim of his pubic hairs.

Unlike me, he hadn't bother to put his clothes back on, last night.

I swallow at the sight.

"I have to start getting ready anyway," he continues to say, oblivious to the effect he's having on my lower regions. "It's a long trip back to Negril. So, the earlier I get going, the better it is for me."

Shit. It's Monday. I forgot.

I can't help but feel disappointed at the fact that it being Monday means he has to be back to work...on the other freaking side of the island.

He'd told me last night that the only reason he'd come back to Kingston on Thursday was because the machines had mechanical problems and they had to wait until the imported parts had arrived so that they could be fixed.

Since there was no way for any work to continue, the men had decided to go home until further notice.

However, he'd gotten a call, as we reached his place last night, that the parts had been shipped earlier than expected and were due to be cleared from the wharf this Monday so work could resume.

I knew it wouldn't have been an indefinite stay for him here, as his work is heavily reliant on deadlines, but still...

"Oh..."

He turns to face me. "What's wrong?"

I shake my head but don't meet his eyes.

"Manda," he beckons to me and tilts my  chin up so I'm looking at him. "Why that long face?"

I don't want you to leave. You just got here.

"Nothing..."

"It's not nothing. Talk to me!" His tone is warm and his voice laced with concern.

"Babe?" he adds when I say nothing else.

I can't take this shit. I know he has to work, but it feels like I always come second!

"Hey," he says, hovering over me now. "It's okay. Tell me what's on your mind."

Sometimes it makes me feel like I'm single. It would be easier if I were.

"I don't want you to go..." I finally say.

His face drops. "B, don't be like this. You know I have to go. It's my work we're talking about here."

"You asked me how I felt, so I'm telling you how I feel."

"But you're being unreasonable!"

The hell!

"How am I being unreasonable?" I shout. I can feel myself getting angry.

He moves away and rolls off the bed. He picks his shirt up from the floor and throws it on the accent chair near the bed. Then picks up his underpants and pulls it on. "You're asking me to skip work, when you know I can't. I've never asked you to do anything like that for me."

I pull the sheet off of me and stand too. His shirt that I'm wearing hangs loose on me. "Exactly. You never asked. And I would," I tell him matter-of-factly. "It's not like I'm asking you to stay the whole week. It's just for today."

"Why? What difference does it make whether I stay today or for three more days?"

"A ton!" I exclaim.

Is that even a friggin' question?

"You're being childish."

Childish?

Childish?

Me? Being childish?

The fuck!

"Wow!" I say in utter disbelief. "That's how you see it? Your girlfriend who hasn't seen you in almost a month begging you to spend an extra day with her is "childish" now?"

"You're so own-way and selfish sometimes, damn it!" he curses and swears under his breath.

Selfish?

No man! This serious!

"First it was childish, now it's selfish?" I practically scream. My lips tremble as I do so. "Are you through insulting me?"

The audacity of this man!

Mi can't believe this to baxide...

He sighs, and runs his hand over his face. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that."

Like hell you did!

I fold my arms across my chest. The ache I felt between my legs is long gone. "They say the mouth speaks what the mind thinks."

He looks at me for a good five seconds. "Please, just this once can you listen?"

Listen to what exactly? The bullshit coming out of your mouth?

I hiss my teeth and turn to gather my things. I'm no longer in whatever mood that was that fooled me into thinking he'd hear me out. "You know what, Lucas, gwaan where you want to go. Don't let me stop you. Fly to fucking Timbuktu if you want to too!"

"What?" he says, his tone changing to one signicantly unrecognizable.

It stops me in my tracks and I turn to face him. "What?"

His face is hard-set and his hazel eyes cold. His bushy brows are knitted together in...confusion?

I raise my own brows, feeling equally confused. "What?"

"What did you just say?" he asks.

"I said you can fly to Timbuktu if you want!" I repeat myself.

He shakes his head and makes a "No" gesture with his hand. "No, no, no, no! What did you say before that?"

Now I'm really confused. "What are you talking about?"

"You called me a name a while ago. What did you call me?" his tone is dangerous.

My heart quickens its beat.

I have no idea what he's talking about and that makes my anxiety worse. "What name would I call you by, Odaine? Nuh muss Odaine?"

He pinches his nose, and sighs. He does that whenever he's trying not to get angry.

What the hell is happening? The heck did I do?

"Amanda," he says calmer than normal. "You said, 'You know what, Lucas, go on where you want to go...'" he continues, doing a miserably impression of me. "Who the fuck is Lucas?"

Bomboclaat!

When? When did those words leave my mouth?

He must be lying.

But why would he choose Lucas, of all the names, if he were?

Baxide ole now!

Wah mi a go do? How mi a go remedy this now?

I start panicking inside. My palms start sweating and my heartbeat picks up momentum.

"I don't know what you're talking about..." My voice comes off much calmer than expected.

Good girl...

If I could disappear now, I would.

A how Lucas name manage fi come out a mi mouth, Father God?

I walk past him and stand before the mirror and wrap my hair in a bun. I'm hoping the least bothered I appear, the more he'll think he heard wrong.

But he isn't satisfied yet. He sits at the edge of the bed watching me.

I keep my eyes on him through the glass.

Please let it go, Odaine. Please.

He remains silent as if assessing all the facts.

"You did call me Lucas, Manda," he finally says. "I know I heard it."

I sigh and turn to look at him.

He's positively brooding. I would've found it sexy as hell were it not for the circumstances.

Man jealous like hell.

I walk over to him and straddle his legs.

My bare pussy rests directly on his crotch.

I look deep into his eyes and with the most convincing look I could muster, I tilt his chin up and say, "Baby, I wouldn't, couldn't ever call you by another man's name, OK. I said Odaine. You must've heard wrong in the heat of the moment."

He stares at my eyes then at my lips.

It's the same kind of stare that Lucas gave me last night.

I soak at the memory.

I reach for Odaine's hand and lead it under my shirt until it rests on my clit.

His eyes widen at the realization.

Bingo!

"Maybe I can reach Negril a little late, this once?" he whispers into my ear as he pushes his finger inside me.

I moan softly against his ear and feel his cocky rise beneath me instantly.

I'll take it!

Whatever it takes to make him forget.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 153K 104
I'm Zara Williams and I know what you're thinking...but no, I'm not Zara Larsson. I'm a regular degular twenty one year old girl that practically hav...
749K 56.3K 78
Moving to the innercity of Jamaica is not something that any "country" girl is prepared for. Especially this feisty introvert. She had always been di...
24.8K 845 30
OK so this is a Jamaican book patois (patwa)will be in it so if you don't understand/know it i suggest you don't read it . This book 🫢is honestly my...
94.7K 6.4K 41
It all started with a Don and a college girl. Mysterious actions always takes place or should say coincidence? "Cut out them dutty style deh yuh he...