[3] ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴍᴀʀᴠᴇ...

By ccvoiid

ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ [4] ᴡʜᴇɴ ɴᴀᴛᴀꜱʜᴀ ʀᴏɢᴇʀꜱ, ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ ʀᴏɢᴇʀꜱ, ʟᴏꜱᴇꜱ ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅᴏ... More

.| ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
00.| ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ [1]
01.| ᴇ.ᴅ.ɪ.ᴛ.ʜ. [2]
02.| ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏɢᴇʀꜱ ᴄᴇʀᴇᴍᴏɴʏ [1]
03.| ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏɢᴇʀꜱ ᴄᴇʀᴇᴍᴏɴʏ [2]
04.| ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏɢᴇʀꜱ ᴄᴇʀᴇᴍᴏɴʏ [3]
05.| ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴘᴇʟʟ [1]
06.| ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴘᴇʟʟ [2]
07.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ [1]
08.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ [2]
09.| ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴏɢᴇʀꜱ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ [1]
10.| ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ [1]
11.| ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ [2]
12.| ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ [3]
13.| ᴘᴏᴇᴛɪᴄ [1]
14.| ᴘᴏᴇᴛɪᴄ [2]
15.| ᴘᴏᴇᴛɪᴄ [3]
16.| ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ɢᴏɴᴇ [1]
17.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀʙᴀᴛᴀɪ ʀᴜɴᴇ [1]
18.| ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ [1]
19.| ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ [2]
Q&A
20.| ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏꜱꜱ [1]
21.| ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏꜱꜱ [2]
22.| ᴅᴀʏ 1; ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ꜰʟᴀꜱʜ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ [1]
23.| ᴅᴀʏ 1; ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ꜰʟᴀꜱʜ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ [2]
24.| ᴅᴀʏ 1; ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ꜰʟᴀꜱʜ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ [3]
25.| ᴅᴀʏ 2; ᴛᴀʀꜰᴛᴅ [1]
26.| ᴅᴀʏ 2; ᴛᴀʀꜰᴛᴅ [2]
27.| ᴅᴀʏ 2; ᴛᴀʀꜰᴛᴅ [3]
28.| ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏꜰꜰ'ꜱ [1]
29.| ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏꜰꜰ'ꜱ [2]
30.| ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏꜰꜰ'ꜱ [3]
31.| ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏꜰꜰ'ꜱ [4]
32.| ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏꜰꜰ'ꜱ [5]
33.| ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀꜱ [1]
34.| ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀꜱ [2]
35.| ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ [1]
36.| ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ [2]
ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
37.| ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ [1]
38.| ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ [2]
39.| ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ [3]
40.| ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴍ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ [1]
41.| ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴍ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ! [2]
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ!
42.| ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴅᴏᴡ [1]
43.| ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴅᴏᴡ [2]
44.| ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴅᴏᴡ [3]
45.| ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴅᴏᴡ [4]
46.| ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴅᴏᴡ [5]
47.| ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴅᴏᴡ [6]
48.| ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ, ᴛʜɪɴɢʏ [1]
49.| ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜɴᴇ [1]
50.| ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜɴᴇ [2]
52.| 2023 [2]
53.| ᴀ ꜱᴏᴜʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ꜱᴏᴜʟ [1]
54.| ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏʀ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ [1]
55.| ᴅᴇᴊᴀ ᴠÚ [1]
56.| ᴅᴇᴊᴀ ᴠÚ [2]
57.| ᴅᴇᴊᴀ ᴠÚ [3]
58.| ᴛʜᴜʀꜱᴅᴀʏ, ᴊᴜʟʏ 22, 2030 [1]
59.| ᴛʜᴜʀꜱᴅᴀʏ, ᴊᴜʟʏ 22, 2030 [2]
60.| ᴛʜᴜʀꜱᴅᴀʏ, ᴊᴜʟʏ 22, 2030 [3]

51.| 2023 [1]

291 8 0
By ccvoiid

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE.
[51]. 2023.
[PART ONE]
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ, ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ
ʙᴀᴄᴋ?
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

AFTER MEETING WITH STRANGE, James got home pretty late that night— well morning now. It was about 8 in the morning, James had just now gotten home. He walks into the compound where he met up with Tony and the others, he looks around to see that Peter wasn't there. He kisses both his sons on the head as he looks around.

James brows furrow, he grabs a plate of food and he takes a seat. "Where's the kid?"

Wanda slightly shrugs. "Not sure." she takes a seat in front of him. "So, how was the mission?"

With a spoon in his mouth, James looks up, very confused.

Wanda narrows her eyes. "The mission in Connecticut that Tony sent you on? I mean, that's the reason you came back late, right?"

James hums. "Ooh. Right. It was weird, I saw an old friend. We caught up, he gave me some useful info."

"What did you find?"

James glances at Tony who shakes his head. "Just some more information about the serum and uh, that's it." he then changes the subject. "Anyway, who made this?"

Set out through the counter were pancakes, eggs, biscuits, and meats.

Thor takes a seat beside them. "Your wife," he says with food in his mom.

James cringes. "Okay- uh, close your mouth. And no offense, Wanda, but when did you start cooking?" he laughs.

Wanda scoffs, smiling. "I'll have you know that over the years of you being gone, I picked up on cooking classes. I figured that once I got you back I'd have to be the one doing the cooking seen as you only know how to prepare cereal."

"First of all, I'm just going to ignore that comment, because cereal is amazing." James huffs. "Second of all, you got me back? I thought it was the kids."

Realizing what she said, she shakes her head, she then changes the subject. "Anyway, I also got a cooking book. It was pretty useful."

"Hmm. Speaking of books... I wanted to bring up the fact that the dark hold went missing." James says, he feels the tension building. "And you know, I saw you had it the night I came back. Wh- when did you ever take it?"

Wanda shrugs. "I was just practicing magic."

"Well, I'd say you've got it all under control. So, don't you think you should give it back now?"

Wanda tilts her head, brows furrowed. "Give it up? Why would I do that? Look at how easy it was for me to take it, just imagine who else could've got ahold of it."

James nods understandingly. "And I get that. But it doesn't belong to you. There are people who are gonna want the book back." he then thinks to himself for a moment. "But, what I don't get is how you even got ahold of it. Last I heard Strange did a spell where no magical beings were able to enter the basement without permission. Including his and our bloodline."

"Well, maybe you shouldn't believe everything you hear."

Both Tony and Thor glance at one another before exiting the kitchen and walking where everyone else had been. Knowing that things were about to get intense.

"Or maybe you shouldn't be playing around with things you clearly don't understand," James argues, he huffs.

"What?"

James clenches his jaw. "You heard me, Wanda. That book, it's dangerous. And not only will you get infected by its evil, but I will too. You're forgetting that rune made us one—"

"I'm perfectly educated in this all, James."

"Then why the hell do you have it?! And who did you get to do your dirty work to grab the book?"

Wanda stays silent. She doesn't say a word, she doesn't even bother looking up at the man

"Wanda, I got you a Grimoire." James continues, he studies her features. "I don't understand why you took the book. Let alone who you had take the book for you. What are you hiding from me?"

Before she even had the chance to answer, James' phone vibrated. He looks down at it, it had been a text from Yelena to meet her asap.

The man sighed while standing up.

"So you're just going to leave?" Wanda asks, her eyes following his every move.

James shrugs. "Looks like you're done talking. Plus, Yelena texted me and it's urgent so I have to go." he kisses the top of her head. "We can talk about this later."

As James walked away, Wanda's heart had been beating rapidly out of her chest. She was indeed hiding something, and James was so close to figuring it out. James walks into the meeting room where all the Avengers had been gathered, except for the kids.

"James, I'm glad you made it." Secretary Ross smiles. "Long time no see."

"Somehow not long enough." James forces a smile as he takes a seat in the middle of both Yelena and Natasha (Romanoff). Once he was seated he looks up at the man. "So what's all this about?"

Ross eyes James. "Rumor has it that someone in this compound has possession of the darkhold. I'm assuming it happens to be your wife, Wanda?"

James forces a smile. "Maybe, but what are you going to do about it? Hurt her? You think for a second that I'd let you get anywhere near here?"

Ross chuckles. "Don't you think it's sad that every time we meet, it has something to do with your wife? The first time; The Sokovia Accords, 2nd Time, the stones, now the fact that she has access to the deadliest book. For your own sake, I'd advise you bring me the book, James."

"Is that a threat?" James leans forward. "You know I don't handle threats very well."

Natasha places her hand on her son's arm. "What did I tell you? Play nice."

Seeing that James had been calming himself down, Ross speaks again. "James, I'm not your enemy here."

"I find that hard to believe since you've been trying to throw Wanda behind a cell for the past 13 years."

Knowing James was right, the man nods. "Because Wanda is very powerful. If Wanda has the book, things will be different."

"And how is that?" Bucky questions.

"Well, if she refuses to give up the book then we'll have no choice but to take action and Wanda will be thrown in the raft."

Tony sighs, he rubs his head.

James goes to stand up but Yelena grabs his arm, pulling him right back down.

"Alright, let's not turn this into something it doesn't have to be," Sam says, he faces James. "I assume you don't know where the book is, right?"

James shakes his head. "I don't. All I know is that she had it when she was doing some projection spell thingy. But I don't think she physically has the book yet."

Ross nods, he smiles. "Well, I think you should find that book before Wanda gets to it."

"Will that be all, Mr.Secretary?" Natasha questions, growing annoyed.

Ross holds a stare with James, the secretary nods, he smirks. "Of course. That's all I have to say."

"Glad we had this chat, I'll escort you out," Tony announces.

Before Ross leaves he turns. "James, you have 72 hours to bring that book back to me. If not force will be taken, and we will go after Wanda. We don't care who gets in our way."

With that being said, Ross follows Tony out of the room. Once he was out of sight, James now stands to his feet, he throws on his coat and he throws his shield onto his back.

Yelena's brows furrowed. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm going to get that damn book."

There was no way in hell James would allow Ross to lay a hand on Wanda.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 20K 74
𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝘼𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. [Wanda Maximoff x Reader] • • BOOK 1 ➤ Age of Ul...
2.2K 30 5
darkness falls. [ currently in editing ] ( marvel cinematic universe & legacies crossover ) ( legacies season 1-4 ━━ marvel ) ( boo...
169K 5.2K 73
ᴄᴏᴍᴀᴛᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇxᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅ, ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪꜱ ꜱᴘɪʟʟᴇᴅ. ʟᴜᴄɪꜰᴇʀ'ꜱ ꜱᴏɴ ʜᴀꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴀꜱᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴀꜱᴋ ᴏɴʟʏ, ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪʙʀɪᴅ ᴀ...
36.1K 720 15
she can't save everyone. ( marvel cinematic universe & legacies crossover ) ( legacies season 1- 4 ━━ marvel ) ( book one in the he...