last love | vsoo rosekook

By zephyrpyree

"take my hand" "no!" "look, i'm not asking you to marry me. i'm just trying to help you." - "will you be quie... More

last love
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
bonus chapter
thank you!

29

1.7K 141 99
By zephyrpyree

Author Pov

Taehyung had a walk to the corner of the room from another corner time to time tightening the tie grip on his neck. As he continuesly doing it.
He hesitantly take a glance at his brother who was sitting on the luxury sofa, rubbing his hands to each other.
'Is he nervous?' Taehyung frowned at the sight.

"Kookie, Are you fine?" Taehyung voiced to the younger making him immediately gaze up.

"Are you really expecting me to do fine now?" Jungkook retorted, a weak chuckle were present on him.
Taehyung throwed his eyes to a couch in the room before going to take seat there.

"But guess like you are completely not. Wae? Are you nervous?" This time Jungkook concerned towards his brother. Taehyung seeked at him before spoke.

"It was supposed to be a nervous situation, But I'm not." Taehyung replied passing the same careless chuckle. Jungkook nodded his head lightly before diverting his sight from the older.

"Can we come inside?" The excusing knock on the door were quiet easy to grab the two young Mans attention as they both looked up to the source.

Jungkook and Taehyung's face mutated to a unsatisfied expression spotting Jaehyun and Eunwoo outside the room. They both looked away from them without answering. Making Eunwoo and Jaehyun to sigh before stepping inside.

"Are you both still angry towards us." Jaehyun asked stepping more close to them.

"This is your wedding day guys. At least drop the anger now." Eunwoo suggested passing a small grin.

Yes, Wedding day! Today is the day when Taehyung and Jungkook will get married according to Mr Jong-suk's decision. As everything's are completely done by Jong-suk himself, for this special event.
Only some people's unagree, or else everything is perfect.

Getting silence for a while from the well-dressed groom's, Eunwoo sighed before moving closer to Taehyung, to start a conversation again.
"Tae, Are you hearing me?" He tapped on Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung looked up to spoke something but someone interrupted.
"I-"

"Did we intrupt you all?" Lisa asked nervously eyeing at the boys. Taehyung and Jungkook just ignored the question and get back to the past attitude. As Lisa's stare moved to Eunwoo and Jaehyun.

"Aniyo, you didn't Lisa." Jaehyun answered expressing a bright smile as she welcomed it with the same feeling. Jaehyun smiled to Jennie, who was standing beside Lisa with a unhappy face. Jennie responded faking a weak smile.

"I guess you all will have something to talk about. We can talk later too. So carry-on." Jaehyun stated politely.

"Eunwoo Come." Jaehyun called for his friend. Which his friend immediately followed. Jaehyun and Eunwooo lastly glanced at Taehyung and Jungkook before exiting but they ignored them. Not showing the disappointment, Eunwoo and Jaehyun walked out biding Jennie and Lisa.

The sisters waited for few seconds more before getting in to walk to their brothers. As they get in, Jennie kept a distance from Jungkook and Taehyung while Lisa walked near them.
"Eomma said, put this on." Lisa extended two handkerchiefs towards them. Taehyung and Jungkook ogiled at her hand before seeking at her. They both take it.

Taehyung stoodup from his couch for made his way to the mirror while Jungkook decided to setup the pocket square on him in the sitting position.

"Now only one hour left for the wedding Tae." Jennie reminded, noticing Taehyung glancing at her through the mirror.

"That we obviously know." Jungkook chuckled mirthlessly having a look at his wrist watch.

"Still no changes in your decision. We don't have much time. Please think about it once again." Jennie adviced passing her most pitiful face to them. Which Taehyung and Jungkook didn't replied.

"You both should have been with our future wives right now." Jungkook suggested to make the topic change were he miserly failed.

"Think again about making them your wives Kook. It will came out really worst decision of your life." Jennie said stepping forward to Jungkook. He looked up to Jennie and met with her tears filled eyes as he quickly broked the eye contact.

"Noona, You completely know, we can't do that. Then-"

"Why not? Until I'm alive, nothing will happen against your willing. But you should support me." Jennie stated cutting off Jungkook. He shooked his head helplessly and looked up to Taehyung. Jennie understood the signal as she wasn't about to giveup.

She walked to her next and last hope, Taehyung.
"Tae, Please let me, tell Appa everything. He will understand us." Jennie's eyes brimmed with full of entreaty.

Taehyung softly sighed before facing her back.
"Noona, Is not this the only thing we had talked about in this whole week. Did we changed?" Taehyung stopped. His heart was aching seeing Jennie's hurted eyes.

"No. Right? Then what made you think like we will back off, today. No way Noona. It will be really an ungrateful decision." Taehyung effortlessly rejected Jennie's suggestion as he was completely got weak seeing Jennie's annoyed face.

"Yeah. Do whatever you want. In the future don't you both dare to come to me." Jennie shouted angrily which Taehyung and Jungkook welcomed with nonchalant expressions making Jennie more irritated. She scoffed at them with grieve before hurrying out from the room with nothing but pique.

"Eonni.. " Lisa called concernly grabbing Jennie's one hand, but she harshly yank out Lisa's grip on her before walking away leaving them all behind.

After leaving Jennie's walking away figure, Lisa's wet full vexed eyes found her two elder brothers. Taehyung straightly stared at her while Jungkook kept his eyes down.
"For Appa and Eomma, why are you both hurting Eonni like this?" She questioned, only getting silence from the rest.

"We all know that the marriage is so wrong. And she is trying her best to help you both. But you two..!!" Lisa's face welled up with pity for the two figures infront of her not even having the courage to spoke.

Lisa was getting sick of their silence.
"Yeah be silent. That's the only thing you can do the rest of your life too." Now lisa was the one who scoffed before dashing out from the room with an annoyed face. Her words described how much hurt she were.

"Are you thinking that, we made a big fault following Appa?" Taehyung asked leaning his back to the mirror desk.

"I don't know Hyeong. Whatever, we earned our sisters hate." Jungkook replied still not looking up from the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~

After getting out from the room Jennie was quick to find her way to the wedding hall, to figure the two persons who she can trust fully cry on. Ignoring the all relatives in her way, Jennie found those two persons sitting on the middle row of the audience.

She made her way to them, before calling out the first one's name to grab their attention.
"Jichu.. " The next second Jisoo and Chaeyoung found them diverting their sights from the stage to the voice.

Yes, they are also present here. The all employees in the company could must attend the wedding of the Jeon brothers.
Being aware, this will only share them a painful sight, Jisoo and Chaeyoung decided to come. They decided to be brave.
Even though they didn't had the chance to be loved by whom they loves, still Jisoo and Chaeyoung are so hurt thinking of the huge celebration gonna happen here. The happiness will only harm for them.

"Eonni.." Jisoo voiced before getting up from the chair along with Chaeyoung. They both walked to Jennie.

Chaeyoung was the first one to reach near her as she immediately concerned seeing the mirthless face of Jennie.
"What happened Eonni?"

Without spilling any word Jennie hugged Chaeyoung before crying softly on her.

"They didn't listen to you. Right?" Jisoo asked guessing the reason of Jennie's hurt. When Jennie didn't utter a word, they both got assured on their statement.

"Don't cry Eonni. We expected it already. Right? How can you think like they will back off at this last moment." Jisoo comforted Jennie, hiding back the hurtness behind her words. As Chaeyoung rubbed the crying girl's back.

"Eonni, Please stop crying. Everyone is watching us." Chaeyoung declared spotting some gazes from the hall was following this trio. Jennie was quick to push herself away from Chaeyoung.

"Eonni~~" This time Lisa joined the three with softly calling for Jennie.

"I'm fine Lish." Jennie's husky voice made Lisa to had a glance at Jisoo and Chaeyoung's face. She sighed softly when they assured her.

"Come we should sit." Chaeyoung suggested before walking to her chair where she have been sitting on. The rest didn't waste time to follow her.
Lisa seated close to the walking path to the stage having Jisoo beside her. While Jennie sat inbetween Chaeyoung and Jisoo.

Jisoo perched her hand upon Jennie's hand, when she noticed Jennie hanging her head down as a attempt to hide the tears which was forming on the corner of her eyes.
"Where is Jimin? He were with you both." Jennie inquired showing she is fine.

"Mr Jeon taked Jimin Oppa with him." Chaeyoung replied making Jennie to nod in response.

"What are you both doing here?" Their time intrupted by Shin-hye, who just now entered the scene. They all looked up.

"Lish, Jen. Did not i told you both to be with Sana and Tzuyu?" Shin-hye asked making Lisa to roll her eyes while Jennie didn't mind to react as she looked away from her mother.

"Mrs Choi will be alone there. I don't know what to do with you both." Shin-hye complained.
But She smiled at the rest two figures who was giving her a small smile.
"Jeniya, go and call Tae and Kookie, here. The priest asked for them." Shin-hye ordered making Jennie completely irritated.

"I'm not going Eomma. If you want anyone here, then go yourself." Jennie retorted cheekly making Shin-hye completely annoyed as she glared at her.

"Lisa, then yo-" Shin-hye got cuttoffed when Lisa glared straightly at her eyes with fire, there was still gaze of tears were present.

"Then I will go myself. No use of you both." Shin-hye stated glaring at her both daughters. When her eyes met with Jisoo and Chaeyoung, it mutated into a genuine smile.
"I will right back." She said with the same grin.

"Dae Ma'am." Chaeyoung responded smiling back.

"What was that Eonni? Why are you both acting this way to shin-hye Ma'am. What she did?" Jisoo asked.
After few minutes she gave up when they both didn't mind to answer her.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Can you both please walk fast. I wish to get there before the wedding." Shin-hye complained rotating back to her sons. Which Taehyung and Jungkook didn't answered, they kept following the lead, shin-hye.

When they all reached the hall entrance, Shin-hye breaked herself making the two followers to do the same. Shin-hye turned around to face them.
She smiled at them before dragging Jungkook and Taehyung for a embrace as she rubbed their heads in the engulf.

She broked the hug before speak out something.
"When you both will step into this hall. There a new chapter of your life will start. We have to read it and wait patiently for next. Hurry will only make you dissapoint." Shin-hye stopped, her hands find places in their shoulders before continuing.
"So, be careful with each steps you both will take forward after getting in. Take care of them well and perfect. Be good husbands for them. While they will serve you what good wives are meant for. Arasso?" Her each words was guilty gun, which she is trying on them.

"Dae, We understand Eomma." Taehyung said not having eye contact. The smile she was giving them, kept hitting on their hearts as a thought of making her a fool.

"Then just walk in, what are you waiting for?" Shin-hye asked. She fixed Jungkook's collar before Taehyung's.

Then she made her way to their back to place herself inbetween them. She pushed them forward as signaling to walk, making the boys immediately follow it.

Taehyung and Jungkook show up with a blank face grabbing the audiences attention. The grooms face only sketched unhappy as they take steps forward. Everyone looked up to the handsome figures while Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo and Chaeyoung didn't had any interest in what is happening right now.

The two boys didn't mind none in the hall as they walked along with shin-hye behind them. After getting near the priest, Shin-hye tapped their backs.
"Best of luck." She whispered before walking to her husband.

The next few minutes Taehyung and Jungkook used to read the audience. They were completely not affected by the so-called relatives present on there. As they both looked for their loved ones.
Their eyes first went to the first raw as they found Jaehyun and Eunwoo there. Completely ignoring their pleasant smiles Jungkook and Taehyung discovered the middle row chairs and the persons sitting on them.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung were completely avoiding an facetime as they both's eyes were fixated on the ground. The sight made a hurtful feelings in the gazers. Next Jungkook and Taehyung looked for their sisters. When Lisa and Jennie made eye contact with them, immediately looked away, making the two brothers completely feel bad.

To feel better Jungkook and Taehyung looked for their parents. As they immediately found them in the opposite side first row chairs. Mr Choi passed a grin with thumbs up, when they were eyes to eyes. Next to him, Jong-suk were standing with a proud smile having his wife clinging onto his arm. The sight grab a small grin to their faces.

But it didn't longer, when Mrs Choi came out of somewhere. The next moment Jong-suk's face emitted worrisome, hearing something from her. Taehyung and Jungkook's face frowned with confusion seeing Jong-suk, Shin-hye and Mr Choi heading somewhere leaded by Mrs Choi.

Then Taehyung and Jungkook find Jimin approaching them.
"Hyeong, What happened? Is everything fine?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"I will tell you everything. But first go to the room." Jimin ordered more like whispered.

"But Hye-"

"Tae, please listen to me and go. I will come there and tell you both everything. Please go." Jimin said calmly not letting Taehyung to spoke anymore.

After that Taehyung and Jungkook didn't waste any time to follow his command.

≡≡

"What was that? Is everything fine?" Jungkook asked getting inside the room. He walked to the couch before seating on it.

"That's obviously not. Something had happened. But what?" Taehyung questioned emitting confusion, worry, curious.

"I noticed how Appa's expression changed hearing Eommani. What should have happened?" Taehyung concernly voiced.

"I wish, everything will be fine." Jungkook sounded really worried here.

"Everything is not Kook!" Jimin stated entering the room. Jungkook stood up from his chair as they both faced Jimin.

"What are you saying Hyeong? What happened?" Jungkook questioned.

"What was that which Eommani said you all. After that everything is like this. Tell us hyeong, what happened?" This time Taehyung were the questioner.

"Actually Tae.. The thing is..." Jimin was struggling to spoke out the thing as he was nervous thinking about their reactions.

"Just spilled out it Hyeong." Jungkook barked losing patience.

Jimin exhaled before parting his lips to spoke.
"Sana and Tzuyu are missing!"

"WHAT?" Taehyung and Jungkook shouted at the same time. Their eyes widened with confusion.

"Dae. When Mrs Choi came back from where she gone. Sana and Tzuyy weren't in their room. Mrs Choi and all had looked everywhere. After that she informed Abeoji. We don't know, they are not here." Jimin clearly explained everything. At this moment Taehyung and Jungkook don't know how to react. Many emotions were passing through their heads. Anger, Embarrassment, annoyance.

"So now, they had ran away from this wedding. Waah.." Jungkook said mockingly clapping his hands. While Taehyung stood there mute.

"Do you all checked their rooms. There will be letter or something telling they had run away from this marriage with someone else. It's not surprising actually." Jungkook continued passing the same irritated gesture and anger.

"IS THAT NOW HAD LEFT." Taehyung shouted taking off his black suit and throwing it to the couch.

"Tae, Calm down. We are looking. We will surely find them." Jimin tried to control Taehyung's irk.

"After finding? Do you will say us to marry them? After figuring this. Do you all really want us to marry them?" Taehyung asked annoyingly.

"No Hyeong. Don't ask, we know it already. They will surely say us to marry them." Jungkook supported Taehyung.

"I guess you both need some time alone. Have it. I will come back after sometime." Jimin suggested before walking out from the room leaving those two irked figures together.

Still in the anger Taehyung raned his fingers through his hair frustratingly while Jungkook kicked the couch harshly.

~~~~~~~~~

Now time had passed, Taehyung and Jungkook are still in the room alone. They haven't talked something or does. Just sitting on the sofa's two edges helplessly. Jungkook were looking down to his feet while Taehyung harshly rubbed his hands together.
In unison their gazes diverted to the door side when someone knocked on it asking for permission to come inside.

"Yeah.. Come in, Come in. Why are you both asking for our permission." Jungkook ridiculed at the two figures standing infront of the door.

Shin-hye and Jong-suk walked in hanging their heads down.

"Aren't our wedding happening. You both are happy. Right?" Taehyung also didn't forget his chance.

"You both should had tell me the truth already. Then i should not had done this. Deciding your marriages without your willing were my fault. I accept it." Jong-suk confessed. Making Jungkook and Taehyung confused.

"Truth?" Taehyung's face frowned in confusion.

"Jennie had told me everything. It's my fault. Please forgive your Appa, my dear sons." Jong-suk apologized joining his hands together. His eyes were pleadingly wet.

"Appa, What are you doing. It was our fault hiding it from you. Forgive us." Jungkook were quicker to deny his apology.

"I can't believe Tzuyu and Sana did this. I loved them as my own daughters. But what they did." Shin-hye sobbed. Taehyung immediately hugged Shin-hye.

"Eomma please don't cry. This is why we didn't told you everything. Please don't cry for them. We had already. Not you two too. They don't deserve this." Taehyung comforted her.

"Everything will get better after this marriage." Shin-hye stated in the embrace. While Taehyung broked the hug to have glance at her. While Jungkook also glared at her.

"Marriage? Whose?" Jungkook questioned.

"You both's marriage Kookie." Jong-suk announced.

"What? Appa are you serious? Didn't now you said. You figured out the truth. And the same you want us to marry Sana and Tzuyu still?" Taehyung asked. His and Jungkook's eyes betrayed their annoyance.

"who said you both to marry them. This is right you will get married today here. But not to Sana and Tzuyu."

"Then?" Taehyung asked confusion was all over his face.

"Jisoo and Chaeyoung will be our daughter-in-laws."

"WHAT?"

☞☜
TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note: Anneyong Everyone🙋‍♀...!!
How was this chapter. I hope you all enjoyed.
I'm here to announce a good news. That we had HITTED 1K VOTES for this story👏👏👏🤩🤩🤩!! Thank you everyone who had voted and supported 'LAST LOVE' this long☺☺. I can't describe how happy I'm right now. No words can express my thank to you😢😢.

I'm so much glad to you all. Please be with me until the end. And please keep supporting. So DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

Thank you all and Love you.... ❣️❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 284 27
"Haein, don't." "Don't what?" "Don't look at me like that. It disgusts me." In which Jisoo, a kindergarten teacher, gets a mysterious phone call wher...
684K 27.8K 94
"Why did you do this to me if you love me?" "Love? Oh so sorry, but.... I don't do love" -- "I am sorry." "For what? To who?" -- "I love you." "Yeah...
558 21 13
"Your marrying Jimin and Jungkook" "I'd love too marry them" "I'm not marrying them" (It's a short story)
108K 3.8K 44
"please, don't talk to him" he said "why not?" "I don't like him, he is not good for you" "and who are you to say that? " "your husband" "since...