The Hogwarts Rivals (Dracoxre...

Av KayMalfoy073

Enemies to lovers? "I woke up, I felt dizzy I tried to move my arms but my hands were tied together, I smelt... Mer

A/n
Y/n backstory
The Hogwarts Express
Dream Come True
The First Day
Quidditch Tryouts
The Fight
The Escape
What Happened To Ginny?
Just A Normal Day
The Plan
Saving Ginny
Hogsmeade
The Great Hall Lockdown
The Great Hall Lockdown (part 2)
My Parents Are...
The Dinner Fight
Where Are We?
Rescue Mission
Back To Hogwarts?
Harry What Have You Done
Last Day Of Freedom
Kidnapped
Escape Attempt
What Am I Going To Do Now
Caught
The Brake Of Hogwarts
Meet The Old Friends
The Big Day
The Event
The Event Part 2
Fear Me
Befriended
Betrayed
Days Until The Masquerade
Masquerade
Masquerade Part 2
Locked Away
Fake Sword
Another Exchange
Pool Party
What Next
The Fight 2.0
Astoria Greengrass
Those Girls
Broken
Get The Sword
Astronomy Tower
How Hard Could It Be
Dumbledore
True Fresh Start
House Issues
The Bet
Secrets
Escape Alive
Air Vent
Outlet
Runaway
Mattheo Riddle
Tricks
All Ready Did This Before
The Dirt Room
Less The 24 Hours Alive
Infinity
Start Over?
Playing Hogwarts
Detention
Me?
What Diggory Want's
Y/n On Lockdown
Locked
The Enemy of My Enemy is My Friend
Mistake
Get That Wand
Family
Two Doors
Gone Forever
Ending

Obliviate

218 5 1
Av KayMalfoy073

Now it was time to head to my final destination the astronomy tower, "where to now?" Draco asked as we left the potions classroom, "now I am staring to know how it felt when I kept asking you" I chuckled, "yap" he laughed.

"So are you going to answer my question?" He asked, "the astronomy tower" I said, "that's where it is going so isn't?" He asked upset, "yes" I responded and we then finally made it to the astronomy tower stairs.

"Y/n wait" Draco said as I took my first step, I turned around, "what?" I asked, "I just want to let you know what ever you are doing, I understand why and I didn't think you should follow through with it" he explained.

"What?" I asked confused, "I don't think you should do it" he said, "do what Draco you don't even know what your talking about" I argued, "trust me I know what I am taking about, y/n I have been in you position before trust me it's not worth it" he went on.

"Draco I don't have time for your nonsense" I snapped and started to continue walking up the stairs and he followed.

We reached the top of the astronomy tower, "just put your bags here" I told him as I placed down my bags as well, "can you at least tell me what you need all stuff of?" He asked, "no sorry but I already told you too much" I said and pull all the potion ingredients out and layed them out on the floor.

I grabbed the cauldron out of one of the bags and started putting the ingredients together, "I know what potion your making but why are you making it?" He asked, "the super sticky potion no reason" I said as I finished the potion.

I then walked over to the huge telescope and poured the potion all over the lens and with a spatula I spreaded it all out evenly.

"That pour telescope" Draco said, "don't worry you won't even know I did this" I said, "you keep saying I won't remember things how is that Reyes?" He asked walking over to me and placing his hand on my back.

I moved away and grabbed one oof the bags of crystal balls and started to place them on it, "want to make your self useful Malfoy start grabbing the crystal balls and start placing them on here" I told him and he did.

We where placing our last ball on the lens when Draco's hand brushed against mine and he then dropped his head down and tilted it to look at me, "Draco don't" I said, "what I didn't do anything" he defended himself, "don't look at me like that" I said and walked away.

"So what I can't look at you" he argued, "no, not like that" I said, "but that's how I always look at you" he said, "then don't look at me at all" I said and then walked over to where all the empty bags are and sat down in them.

"What are you doing now?" He asked walking over to me and standing infront of me, "waiting" I said, "for why?" He asked, "for everyone to arrive" I said and he then took a seat beside me.

"Draco" I said, "yeah?" He responded, "can I ask you something?" I started, "anything" he answered, "when you said you where in my position and that what I am doing is not worth it, what did you mean by that?" I asked.

"I ment that I wanted somthing so badly I did all the wrong things to get it" he explained, "but where you happy when you got it?" I asked, "yes for a while" he answered, "what happened?" I asked, "the thing realized what I did was wrong and let me and I think there is no chance in getting it back" he said glancing into my eyes.

"Maybe after what I do things will be different for you" I said, "see that's where your wrong I don't feel any regret for what I did" he said and at this point I knew what Draco was talking about he was making in quite obvious it was me.

"I still going to follow through" I said, "I know you are and that's what I worry about" he said, "worry about what?" I asked, "you holding the regret for what you are going to do" he explained.

"Well there is only one why to find out" I told him, "Reyes I hope what ever you are doing is going to make you happy" he said standing up, "I hope so to" I said also standing up.

I walked over to the ledge of the astronomy tower and looked over and all the houses where starting to arrive.

"There all here you should join Slytherin now there's probably going to be a bug fight" I told him, "the who's going to be here to protect you?" He asked, "I can take care of myself Malfoy" I scoffed, "I want to be here for you the whole time you shouldn't do whatever your doing alone" he said.

I justed rolled my eyes and watched to make sure everyone has entered the castle, I then looked back at Draco, "it's time everyone's here" I said and pulled out my wand and pointed it to the large telescope, "expelliarmus!" Draco shouted and my wand went flying out of my hand, "what are you doing!" I shouted, "saving you from making to worst choice of your life" he said not lowing his wand, "you don't even know what I am doing Malfoy" I said slowly backing towards my wand.

"I don't, you think I'm daft your going to obliviate everyone" he confessed, "how'd you find out?" I asked, "everything you are using I would of know even if I didn't read that book Dumbledore gave you" he said, "your read it when?" I asked upset, "when you where sleeping I snuck in and read it" he answered.

"Wouldn't you want me to do this, so you can forget all the bad things you have do, to me" I said on the verge of tears, "like I said I don't regret anything I have done and I don't want you to mess that up" he said making his way closer to me, "mess it up how?" I asked, "if things happen differently I feel that things will be alot worse for you, you see I had many, many horrible things planed for you" he confessed, "and what has changed since then?" I asked.

"You" he said, "what?" I asked as a hot tears slipped down my cheek, "you, let's just say if certain events didn't happen then I wouldn't of feel for the way that I feel for you now" he said, "I'm sorry Draco but, nothing is going to change what I am about to do" I said and I felt my foot hit my wand, "don't!" He yelled but, I grabbed my wand and pointed it back at the telescope.

"Infinity" he said, "what?" I asked confused, "I put a safe word into the potion you where making when you won't looking" he started, "if you ever want to give me my memories back you say that word and you say it loud and proud for it to work" he explained, "okay" is all that I could spit out, I looked away from Draco and at the telescope.

"Obliviate" I whispered through the sadness in my voice, and turned my wand casting the spell, a large light blue smoke came out of now shattered crystal balls and casted the whole castle.

This spell wasn't any kind of obliviate that only removes ones memories it takes then back to what they where wearing on the day you set for to have their memories and the day I set was my first day at Hogwarts on the train ride to Hogwarts.

I watched as everyone vanished from the castle and shortly after I did as well and I am now standing at Kings Cross train station, and I am holding hands with Ginny walking through the train trying to find a empty compartment.

"Wow" I said in shock, "it's cool right, if you think the train is cool wait until you see the castle" Ginny said, I just smiled and followed her through the train, that's when a tall platinum blonde boy pushed past us knocking us into the wall, "hey! Watch where your walking Mal- umm, git!" I shouted, he turned around and walked up to be and got into my face, "and just who do you think you are talking to me like that!" He snapped, "y/n Reyes" I said confidently, "Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" he said proudly, "come on y/n let's go he not worth your time" Ginny said grabbing my arm trying to pull me away from Draco.

"Not so fast blood trader, maybe Reyes wants to stay with me, you don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort after all" Draco scoffed, "you wouldn't like her anyways Malfoy she's a half blood you only mess with purebloods remember" Ginny argued and then pulled me into the nearest empty compartment.

"Wow y/n, your really just told of Draco Malfoy" Ginny said shocked, even know I know exactly who he was I still needed to play that part, "who is that git anyways?" I asked, "Draco Malfoy, prince of Slytherin well that's what people call him he's not really a prince, everyone fears him and he rarely gets stood up to well, until you I guess" she said with a little chuckle at the end.

Ginny then begin to talk to me about he summer and she also told me about Harry and everything that has happened already at the school, even know I already heard this story I still acted interested in it, but this time around I'm not telling anyone about what my parents do and what I can do because of them and when someone asked me if I want to know about my real parents I'm going to say I don't really care to know, because I already know.

There then was a bang on the compartment door, *bang* Ginny and I both jumped and in walked Harry, "y/n what did you do?" He asked all worried, "what me nothing" I said confused, "Malfoy is going around talking all about you" Harry explained and then stopped and starred at me, after a few moments is asked, "is there something on my face?".

"No" he said snapping out of his thoughts, "I just can't shake the feeling that I know you from somewhere" he confessed and then sat down beside Ginny, I looked at them sitting next to eachother making friendly conversation with one another and I thought those two do really make a cute couple I've got to make that happen again.

What Harry just said had got me thinking, he was saying he known me from somewhere even before all this happened and I just thought he remembered me from when I was a baby but how could he, he was only like one so, what if he was actually remembering me from when we already met, like what if I was always going to do this and Harry was feeling like he knows me from another memory, it's all confusing but it is a possibility.

"Y/n?" Harry asked snapping me out of my thoughts, "umm, yes?" I asked, "what house do you think you will be in?" Harry asked, "I really don't know, but I think it is between two houses" I answered, "which one's?" Ginny asked, "I think either Gryffindor or Slytherin" I told them I have however been in both house so I really have no idea.

"Gryffindor" Harry said, "I agree" Ginny said, "well we shall leave it up to the hat" I laughed, and as if it was right on cue I had to use the bathroom, "guys I'll be right back I need to use the bathroom" I said and stood up, "okay, be quick" Ginny said and I then walked out of the compartment and towards the bathroom.

"Y/n Reyes she said her name was" I heard someone say, I then remembered that Draco's compartment is right beside mine, so I ducked and place my ear to the door, "why is she so special" Pansy scoffed, "she stood up to me, and nobody is allowed to do that" Draco scoffed, "the prince has finally found his match" Blasie laughed, "amused Blaise will just see who's laughing in the end" Draco said in a low tone that shut Blaise right up.

I didn't want to risk getting caught so I stayed low and kept walking to the bathroom, I got there and did my business and began to walk out back to my compartment and I was walking when I heard someone hiss, "her" and it was Draco's voice so, I booked it back into my compartment and sat down in my set as fast as I could.

I guess some things won't change but, it is a fact everything will be different,  "y/n you okay?" Harry asked, "yeah I'm fine" I said out of breath, "then why you out of breath?" Ginny asked, "just thought I would go for a run back to the compartment" I lied I didn't want us to start screaming Draco's name and him come into our compartment.

"Anyways y/n let me tell you a bit about some things that have happened" Harry started, he then when on and repeated many things that Ginny just told me, "and Malfoy well his is my enemy or you could say that we are rivals" Harry scoffed in disgust Draco's name, "maybe y/n will steel Malfoy away from you Harry by the way things are going" Ginny laughed, and boom there he was bursting through our compartment door.

"You mudbloods talking about me" he said with a smirk, I shot up out of my seat and got in his face as if it was instinct or something, "talk about my friends like that again and you will have both mud and blood on you" I snapped, "ooh, she's feisty definitely Slytherin material" he said with a eyebrow raise, Harry then shoot up, "Slytherin her, ha, in your dreams Malfoy she's going to be Gryffindor" Harry argued.

"We shall see" Draco chuckled, he then took his attention off Harry and back on to me, "see you in Slytherin" he said with a smirk and then left our compartment leaving the door wide open so, I slid it closed and sat back down.

"Can you believe that twat, he really thinks you'll be Slytherin" Harry laughed as he sat back down, "hey, you wouldn't last a day in Slytherin with Malfoy y/n, no offense" Ginny added, "gee thanks guys now I am scared for the sorting" I said genuinely scared.

Like what if the hat remembers me and puts me in my rightful house in Slytherin and not care about my opinion to be in Gryffindor, I don't know if that kind of magic works on the sorting hat one thing I didn't think through.

A couple hours later of me pure worrying and Harry and Ginny taking up a storm and me acting like I am actually listing we finally arrived at the castle, time for my true fresh start.

A/n; that's the end of this chapter, hope you like this twist everything is going to be different from the first time with different drama and everything, thank you if you have been reading through this whole time, thxs of much xoxo, buckle up for what is next. (2654 words).

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

256K 6.4K 33
Another year has gone by. Isabelle Chan has decided to attend Hogwarts. Once she did, she met many friends. But the only thing that she's gotten more...
263K 7.6K 132
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
32.1K 399 15
"Y/n, I promise I will protect you with my life, I won't let anything bad happen to you, never again" Draco Malfoy has always acted like a prat towar...
27.1K 1.2K 28
A most famous playboy business tycoon falls in love with professional businesswomen. One faced a lot in life and another wants to establish a beautif...