Ruin

Oleh karema20

As a little girl growing up in the small rural community of Shadow Grove, I used to always hear my mother say... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101

9

9.3K 827 790
Oleh karema20

**LUCAS P. O. V**
--------
Sunday: 8:15 pm
-----------------

"I have a boyfriend!"

I didn't ask.

"Are you asking me or telling me?" I ask, challenging her.

She pauses for a moment, as if to catch her breath. "Telling..."

She doesn't seem convinced.

"Then tell me why you're here in another man's arms," I say. It comes out lower than intended. "What would that little boyfriend of yours think if he knew?"

Her chest heaves and I'm brought to look at her breasts. Small and perky.

She isn't wearing a brassiere, it's evident by the way her nipples harden against the fabric.

She blushes.

Cute.

Fuck cute.

I bring my right leg up and press my knee between her parted thighs. It feels so warm against the little skin that peeks through at the rip in my jeans.

She slumps against my body, and I love the feel of her skin against mine.

So fucking smooth.

I feel for the fabric, but there's not much. She's either not wearing any draws, or it's a g-string.

Easy access...either way.

My growing erection stretches against the base of my jeans.

Fuck!

I shift my knee slightly and press down a little. She moans softly and it's like music to my ear.

She's wet.

Already? Do I have that much of an effect on her?

"I need to go," she whispers and it sounds almost like a sigh. Her breath fans my lips. "Please?"

She must've sensed it too.

"Then go..." I tell her, not wanting to be that guy who tries to hold her against her will.

She doesn't move.

Her eyes search mine.

Say something...

"Lucas..." she starts but seems to lose her train of thought.

She knows my name. How the hell does she know my name?

It dawns on me...must be that day I showed up at her work place. The card I'd handed her; she must've taken notice.

I almost forgot about that. Probably because I still haven't been contacted by any frigging sales rep. But why am I not surprised...Jamaica's customer service is always shitty.

The way she says my name though sends me over the edge.

She then bites her bottom lip and my hood stirs.

I want to. I really really want to.

I bring one hand down and grip the small of her waist, pulling her even closer to me. "You want me to kiss you, don't you?" I say, teasingly.

She doesn't answer, but her silence echoes loud and clear.

"The problem is," I say as I lean in, "if I kiss you now, I don't think I'll be able to control myself."

I smirk at the gasp which escapes her lips.

Man those lips.

So plump. So pink. So...bomboclaat kissable.

As if overcome by a fleeting boldness, she snakes her free hand under my shirt and rest her cold palm on my abs. She pushes, but it's like a pat. "We can't do this here!"

I grip her hand through my shirt and hold it firmly in place. "Why not?"

She blushes. Again. She seems to do that a lot. "What if someone sees?"

So does that mean she wouldn't mind if we were in private? I thought she had a boyfriend...

What a man salt! Real sissy.

"Like who suh?"

"I told you, I have a boyfriend!" she says, raising her voice a bit.

I can tell she's holding back.

I don't want her to. I love a challenge. Easy is boring.

"And I told you you're free to go," I say. "But here you are."

"I'm not a cheater?"

It's not cheating if you aren't doing anything.

"Neither am I!" I tell her. It's the truth. Well...it has been thus far.

I hate how conflicted she looks. As if I'm a fucking predator or something. It's not like I'm forcing her to do something she doesn't want to.

After all, she's the one who's still here...after I told her to go.

"Lucas, I'm not supposed to be doing this," she says, her voice pleading.

"Doing what?" I feign ignorance.

"This!" she says as she tries to gesture between us. I let go of her hand and she sighs. "Can you move your foot, too?"

I do. Reluctantly.

I'm behaving tonight. Being a gentleman for once.

"Thank you," she says once I do.

I stare at her, but she looks away.

Is she uncomfortable?

Shit!

"I'm sorry, I have to go?"

That sounds more like a question.

I'm suddenly awake.

What the fuck have I done?

I'm not supposed to be doing shit like this. I've never done anything like this before. What's happening to me?

Mi a move like a man weh just buss out a prison...

"Luca-"

I cut her off. I'm such an idiot. "No, I'm going. I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

"It's not like tha--" I hear her start to say, but I tune her out.

Bomboclaat bwoy. Trouble nuh set up like rain!

I turn on my heels swiftly and head straight down the hallway and towards the exit; not even looking back to see whether she is still there.

She's still standing there. I can tell. She's not so stupid to follow me out. It'd be too suspicious to her boy toy.

I hiss my teeth so loudly, I turn the heads of a few women who are sitting at a table near the door.

I keep walking.

I don't even care to tell Petrad I'm leaving.

Him lucky. After him anno mi gyal.

Neither is she...

The night air is extra chilly as I exit the warm restaurant.

My eyes are set on my vehicle and I quickly make my way towards it.

My breath is ragged as if I'd just ran a mile, and a torturous beat pounds against my temple.

What the fuck did I just do?

I'm so stupid!

"Dawg, a cut yuh a cut already?" Petrad asks, quite annoyingly, as he runs up to me.

"Yea," I answer. My tone is a little too clipped but I don't give a fuck.

"So early?" he says, not seeming to get the drift. "Did think yuh did a go make wi forward pon tha same ends deh likkle bit? Feel like it ago slap weh later eno..."

I internally roll my eyes. It's always some shit with him.

Unlike him, I don't have the time to waste partying and drinking my brains out.

I have bigger fishes to fry.

"I'm not in the mood," I tell him frankly. He knows I'm not one to mince my words.

"But-"

Wah do dah man yah man!?

"Dawg!"

Bomboclaat star!

He steps back and frowns before raising his arms in surrender. "Zeen. Do yuh thing den!"

That's exactly what I'll do.

I swing open my car door and slide in.

My fingers immediately palm my phone and squeeze it up through the tight jeans pocket. It slides up quickly and I punch in a number I'm surpisrised I remember from memory.

It doesn't ring twice before the line opens.

"Hello?" a soft voice echoes in my ear.

I start the engine. "Jessica, I need to see you tonight!"

My heart is beating like a frigging drum in my ear right now.

All of these pent-up emotions are driving me up the wall. A thousand and one thoughts swirl throughout my mind, and none of them stray too far away from her.

I need a release.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

749K 56.3K 78
Moving to the innercity of Jamaica is not something that any "country" girl is prepared for. Especially this feisty introvert. She had always been di...
265K 30.4K 62
#jamicanbooks #youngadult #darklove #younglove #badman #crime #dark #don #eroticromance #enemiestolovers #gun #jamaican #love #mafia #patois #patwa #...
26.2K 1.6K 30
READ TO FIND OUT!!!!
73.1K 5.4K 38
𝕬 𝕵𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝕹𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖑 "Mhi cah badda wid stress inuh, as of today just act like yuh nuh know mhi" (PURELY FICTION!!)