Being Loved By Devils

By Hera_Cordelia

She is the poison but tasty. No wonder these five men are dying to drink that tasty poison. ~~~~~~~~ Asteria... More

1- They were wasted
2- Are you on drugs
3- Mara Athena
4- Go bite that woman
5- Red colored Zenvo TSR-S
6- She is a fox
7- Garlic ginger glazed sticky pork
8- We are not on the same level
9- All of you are fired
10- He is your childhood friend
11- I will bring the war
12- When did he start caring about others?
13- Betrayal and hatred
14- Two stalkers
15- We are on the same side
16- Take off your shirt
17- I can't even walk
18- Lily and Lila
19- Crime partner
20- Ashamed of himself
21- She is so attractive
22- A soft shy boy
23- How dare you touch my Mara
24- I apologize for hurting you
25- I don't have time to care
26- Just buy me some noodles
27- Fight me back, you losers
28- Do you want me to bury them?
29- I want to see the evidences
30- Because I am untrustworthy
31- Boyfie
32- Silly fox
33- The second male lead
34- Daughter-in-law
35- Wanting to choke her
36- A cup of coffee
37- I am interested in you
38- He fell in love
39- Masquerade ball
40- Very protective
41- One of the best nights
42- Don't mess with me
43- The male lead
44- Let's make pizza
45- You are playing my game
47- Answer me
48- His jealousy
49- The woman he wants
50- The player with a sweet smile
51- Just shoot him
52- Stop lying
53- He broke the rule
54- The assistant of his
55- I am quitting the job
56- Stay with me
57- What an adorable boy
58- I don't want you to get hurt
59- Do whatever you want
60- I will tie you at my bed all night
61- A present for you
62- A dream about Fifth Princess
63- Perfect Royal Love
64- The change of the novel
65- She's already in love with him
66- Just to make you mine
Announcement!

46- Drop your plan

1.1K 63 14
By Hera_Cordelia

The man looked down at Mara.

The young woman's sudden question confused Ezekial. He furrowed his brows and looked up, stepping out of the mall. His lips formed into a small smile. "Yes" he answered with a smile. Ezekial stepped out of the mall as his eyes fell onto the car.

The car stopped in front of him as the man went out of the car quickly, opening the car door for the two. "Drive to the nearest hospital" Ezekial ordered and placed the young woman at the back seat. He sat down beside the young woman.

"Wait! I don't need to go to hospital. I am fine" Mara suddenly spoke as panic filled her eyes. Ezekial furrowed his brows and stared at the young woman in confusion. "No, I am worr-" "I don't care" Mara said and turned around.

Her hand reached to the car handle, ready to leave the car. "Wait!" Ezekial seized the young woman's hand and stopped her from running away from him. "Alright, where do you want to go then?" he asked as Mara looked at him with a cold face.

"Home, my house" The young woman replied and shoved away the grip from her wrist. Making Ezekial sighed tiredly. "Tell him your house location" Ezekial spoke with a stone face. He knew where the young woman's house was.

But he did not speak it out loud. The young woman could leave him for stalking her. So he acted like he did not know. "xxxx" Mara said to the driver as the man nodded in the understatement. The car drove off from the mall.

"So you want to be my companion?"

Ezekial questioned and observed Mara who was looking into his eyes with a stone face. But her eyes were showing pity. This man in front of her was going to be left alone in the end. The young woman could not help but pitied the man for having the tragic life.

The second male lead role must be really difficult. His role was to fill the blank in female lead's life and fulfill everything she wanted from behind. Then gave her to another man unwillingly. 'Should I help him?' Mara tilted her head and furrowed her brows.

Thinking if she should help Ezekial from having a tragic life. If she was right, Ezekial was going to die while protecting the female lead. Maybe Mara could help him. Maybe Mara could stop the man from falling for the female lead really hard.

Maybe it was a good new to hear that this man was interested in her instead of the female lead. 'But I won't get anything from doing that. And why should I help a man like him? They are characters, nothing more' Mara frowned.

'But the second male leads are pathetic. Should I help him? No, he is not someone I should care' Mara was arguing with herself. She frowned tightly and swam in the ocean of thoughts. Choosing a decision quietly.

"What are you thinking so deeply?"

Ezekial spoke as he caressed the young woman's brows which were pulled together. A sigh escaped Mara's lips. 'Well, let's stop this second male lead before he dies painfully and lonely' Mara agreed with her thought.

Choosing to help the man from dying because of the female lead. "Nothing.." the young woman shook her head and looked out of the car window. Ezekial furrowed his brows. Not liking the young woman's secretive side. The car fell into silence.

"I want to sign the contract with your company" the young woman spoke and turned her head, facing the man. Ezekial's lips curved up into a satisfied smile. He never expected those words from this young woman.

He thought he had a long way to pursue her. He thought she would refuse him for a thousand times. But she changed her mind so fast. She was refusing him just awhile ago. Now she suddenly asked him if he wanted to be her companion.

"As you wish, Miss Mara" Ezekial smiled. The young woman sighed tiredly. "You can call me Mara" she spoke and looked out of the car window. Ezekial nodded in understatement as a smile was seen on his face.

They arrived to the young woman's house after some minutes. Mara went out of the car with a stone face while holding the bag tightly. Lila who was watching the TV, heard the car's engine sound and ran out of the house with a grin.

But her wide grin dropped when her eyes met the young woman together with the man. She stopped her steps and stared at the man who looked so cold and perilous. "W-welcome back, Miss Mara" Lila smiled awkwardly.

Mara smiled at her and handed her the bag, signaling her to step into the house without questioning. Lila nodded in understatement and went into the house, leaving the two. Ezekial went out of the car.

"Please take care, Mara"

The man softly spoke with a smile as Mara nodded. "I will come to your company tomorrow for the contract" the young woman spoke with a cold face, there was no smile. Not even a small smile. Just a stone face.

"I understand. I will be waiting for you then" Ezekial smiled. "Yea, see you" Mara's lips formed into a small smile and turned around to leave. Because she knew that this man was not going to leave until he saw her going into house.

As Mara stepped into the house, her eyes met the girl who was smiling at her. "What?" the young woman furrowed her brows and took off the sneakers. "Is he your..." Lila grinned as she stared at the young woman with hopes.

"He is Ezekial Clyde, the CEO of 'Jole' company. We are just talking about the collaboration between our companies. Nothing more" Mara explained as she sat down on the couch while the husky sat on her lap. Lila nodded in understatement.

"Then are we going to make pizza or not?" Lila questioned. "We are going to eat pizza tonight no matter what. Where is Lily?" the young woman asked with a frown. "She is in the kitchen, preparing the ingredients"

Lila answered. "I see. Let's make pizza!" Mara stood up from the couch and put the husky down from her lap. "Yes!" Lila grinned and linked her arm with the young woman. "Wait..." Lila suddenly stopped walking.

"What?"

Mara furrowed her brows and questioned. Lily who heard her sister and her Miss voices, walked out of the kitchen. Her eyes fell onto the young woman's neck which had a bruise on. "What happened to you?!"

Lila shouted as she observed the young woman's neck with worries. Lily stepped forward as a tightened frown was seen on her face, showing displeasement and worries. "Oh! I am fine. Don't worry. This doesn't hurt that much"

Mara smiled and covered her neck with her hand. "Who did this to you, Miss?!" Lily spoke furiously, ready to kill the person who hurt the young woman. "Umm I met Juliet Horper at the mall and she attacked me"

Mara smiled, not showing any pain. "What the! Did you kill her then?!" Lila questioned as she furrowed her brows. "No, I sent her to prison" the young woman's words displeased Lily but satisfied Lila. "You should have killed her!"

Lily said as she clenched her fists. "Nah, there were people filming and staring. So I had to act like a pure girl" Mara winked at Lily who was gritting her teeth in frustration. "Calm down, Lily. Miss Mara is right. How could she kill someone in front of others?"

Lila spoke and held the young woman's arm tightly. "Chill Lily, I am fine" Mara patted the girl's shoulder and smiled. A sigh escaped Lily's lips. "I understand" she lowered her head and spoke under her breath.

"Don't kill Juliet Horper"

The young woman whispered. She knew that Lily was going to kill Juliet Horper. That girl was really fearless. She would break into the prison just to kill someone. Lily bit her lower lip. Her Miss caught her red handed.

This young woman knew what she was planning in her mind. "I-I understand" Lily gritted her teeth and obeyed. "Alright, someone please treat this bruise first" Mara spoke and pointed at her neck. "Please let me do it"

Lila raised her hand with a grin while Lily observed the two. "Come! Sit beside me!" Mara sat down at the couch and called Lily to sit beside her while Lila went out of the living room to find the ice pack. The husky sat on Mara's lap.

"I am fine. So drop your plan of killing Juliet Horper. I don't want her to die. It is better to make her suffer in the prison. Am I understood?" The young woman tilted her head with a cold face. Stopping the girl before she did something illegal.

Lily nodded with a small smile. Maybe her Miss was right. Maybe leaving that damned woman in the prison and making her suffer was a good option. "That's my baby girl" Mara smiled and wrapped her arm around the girl's shoulder.

Lily's lips formed into a grin.

"What is going on?" Lila questioned and furrowed her brows at the sight of the young woman hugging the girl. "Nothing" Lily pushed the young woman gently and leaned back while a smile was seen on her face.

Lila shrugged and sat down beside the young woman. She pressed the ice pack on Mara's neck which had a bruise on. "Ar! it is cold as fuck!" the young woman gritted her teeth and stepped back, disliking the coldness of an ice.

"It is an ice, so of course it is cold" Lila spoke as Mara shook her head, refusing to apply the ice on her neck. "Come on!" Lila seized the young woman's arm and pulled her. "But it is freezing!" Mara spoke with a frown.

"Don't be so weak" Lily said and chuckled. Making the young woman faced her with a frown. "I am not weak, baby girl! Watch me!" Mara shouted and furrowed her brows. She tilted her neck, telling Lila to apply the ice pack on her neck.

The husky observed the three.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 301K 125
Falling into the fiery hell she created must've been the perfect way for her to die. The other woman would then become the heroine that saved the tow...
6.4K 140 15
Book Two of the Mafia Queens. This is about 'trip' for Tsuna's classmates and it was plan by Reborn, Nono, and lastly the Devil Sisters or Mafia Quee...
422K 10.7K 43
This is bad! Really bad! It seems like I've died but why the hell am I not in heaven!? Instead I got reborn into the world of the famous dating game...
315K 12.8K 28
Jasmine, an orphan trained since young to become the best hacker, died and was transmigrated into a novel she read. She took over the body of the her...