sophia

Od idekanymoretbh2

No accidental pregnancy ⚠️ Sophia never fails jobs . Efficient, discreet and deadly . Meets the criteria for... Více

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

20.

589 9 1
Od idekanymoretbh2

• Sophia

His hands moved around me and gripped my hips . He pulled me onto his lap .
I could feel him under me which meant i'll be keeping the lingerie.

He ran his hand along the writing a smile tugging at his lips .
I heard Mason coming down the hallway calling my name .

I moved to get up and Ace pulled me back .

" Clothes ."

" Fine . One sec Mason !"

" Tonight . You in that . In my bed . Ok ?"

" How 'bout no ."

" Sophia that's not funny ."

A look of pure worry flashes his eyes and i was laughing while i made my way to the bathroom .

I put back on the hoodie and joggers i was wearing . I came back out and Ace had dumped all his t-shirt's out of his drawer.

" What are you doing ?"

" They , are staying in my room ."

He gestured to the box . I rolled my eyes and left the box down going out into the hallway to find Mason .

I bumped into someone and turned around to apologise . It was a guy . Brown hair brown eyes tanned . Every coming of age movie ever :

He was muscular and actually quite attractive.

" I'm sorry i didn't see you ."

" Big bad Sophia Bianchi apologising ?"

" Have we met ?"

" Nate . Masons cousin ."

" Oh he didn't tell me you were visiting. I would have fixed myself up a bit at least ."

" I think you look perfectly fine ."

" Nate remember when you almost died ?"

Ace was now behind me .

" It would be a pity if you found yourself in that situation again ."

" Ace be nice . I promised him back in one piece ."

Mason and Greg came out of Mason's room and we all headed downstairs.
I sat on the couch across from Greg and Nate and Mason sat beside me .

Until Ace came in and made him sit on the floor . He pushed a piece of hair behind my ear and i could feel Nates eyes on me .

" So Nate -"

" What age are you ?"

" Me ? Oh i'm just gone eighteen ."

" Same here . Isn't Ace a little old for you ."

" No . He's sitting right here though."
I knew by his voice he was annoyed .

" I'm just saying , she's eighteen . A teenager ."

" Ok let's go eat dinner ."
I had to break the silence it was so awkward.

We ate and made small talk and after i went upstairs to get changed . I felt a little underdressed.

I slipped on the lingerie underneath my shorts and tank top . It was black so you couldn't see the bra .

I went back downstairs and the boys were drinking . They do nothing else .
I went back over to the couch and Ace handed me a glass .

I sat beside him and he moved my legs over his lap rubbing circles on my thigh .
Nate kept giving me weird looks but i have no idea why .

I took a sip of the drink and it was a vodka cranberry. I ran my hand through Ace's hair and fixed it a bit .

" When can we go to bed ."

" Stop it ."

I slapped the hand that was travelling up my leg and slapped his arm . He moved the strap of my tank top and saw the black strap of the bralette underneath.

He cleared his throat and shifted under my legs .

" Something wrong ?"

" You're cruel ."

" I'm gonna go to the kitchen to get a snack ."

" I'll get it . What do you want ?"

" Look at you being all nice because you want something from me ."

He leaned down to my ear .

" I don't want something from you . I want you ."

" Doritos . Please ."

He pecked my cheek and went to the kitchen . I saw Nate follow . I decided to go and listen beside the door because Mason and Greg weren't paying attention.

"... she's a child . Her whole life ahead of
her ."

" Why do you care ? It's a three year age gap ."

" What's the point in acting like you love her when once you get bored you'll just get rid of her . If i remember correctly this isn't the first girl that works for you that you've slept with ."

" Don't bring her up around Sophia . Cmon Nate we used to be friends before you turned soft ."

" Hooking up with my girlfriend believe it or not changed things ."

" That was six months ago seriously get over it ."

" Once you fuck her a couple times you're gonna drop her like every other girl you've been with ."

" Don't talk about her life that ."

" I'm just saying . She's a nice girl , i've known you for years so what makes this time any different than the others ."

" She does ."

I heard footsteps so i quickly walked down the hall to the bathroom .

I knew Ace had many girls before me but it sounded like none of them were serious.

What girl was he talking about , Nate said she worked with Ace and then Ace told him not to bring her up in front of me .

Is he hiding something from me ?

I went back to the living room and grabbed my drink tipping it back .

Ace was smothering me and drunk me was really sick of it .

I got up to get another drink and sat back down beside Ace . I pulled my knees up to my chest and went on my phone .
He reached his hand across the back of the couch and was playing with my hair .

Probably absentmindedly, he always has to be touching me for some odd reason .
He moved over a bit and took my phone .

I glared at him .

" Very funny ."

" What's wrong ?"

" I'm fine . Give me the phone ."

My tone was harsh and i crossed my arms . He stood up and brought me with him tugging at my hand .

He brought me all the way upstairs and closed the door in his room .

He sat on the bed and i stayed between his legs with my arms crossed still .

" You heard Nate and i talking didn't you ?"

" You should know better than to keep something from me ."

" Wait that's what you're mad about ?"

" Ya . I wanna know who he's talking about and why you told him not to say it around me ?"

" Couple months back i had a girl working for me . We fooled around a couple times but i don't do relationships. I fired her after it ended ."

" Why wouldn't you want me hearing that ? You're lying ."

" I just didn't want him telling you about how i would randomly decide i was done fooling around with girls . I didn't wanna give you any ideas ."

" Any ideas ?"

" Soph i know you're younger than me and you have your whole life ahead of you but i'm serious about you and i need to know you feel the same ."

He hooked his arm around my waist and sat me on his lap . His face was serious.

" Of course i am . Ace there is three years between us not ten . I wouldn't waste either of our time if i didn't see myself -"

I clamped my hand over my mouth . I almost said marrying you . Three months ago i had a different guy each night no commitment. I never saw myself getting married . Ever .

I haven't even said i love to him yet .

" Finish that sentence."

" No i'm ok ."

I hopped up and ran out the door . I got as far as the stairs when he caught me . I grabbed onto the railing .

I was laughing so hard i let go and he dragged me back to his room and threw me on the bed
causing me to shriek .

He locked the door .

" You aren't leaving til you finish that sentence."

" Then i'm never leaving . Absolutely not ."

He walked toward the bed a wicked smile on his face .

" Say it ."

" I have no idea what you're talking about . I cant even remember what i was saying ."

He knelt on the bed and pushed me back onto the bed . He pulled me forward by my thighs leaning over me in between my legs .

His hand was resting just beside my head and the other cupped the side of my face .
He dragged his thumb down my lip and then pointed my chin up making me look at him .

" You said you wouldn't waste either of our time if you didn't see yourself .. and then cut off ."

" You're just trying to embarrass me . You know what i was gonna say ."

He smiled again .

" Say it for me . Please ."

" Please ? You really want this bad ."

" So bad . Soph just say it for me ."

" I don't want to ."

" Why ?"

" It's embarrassing i'm eighteen and i'm acting like a love sick teenager ."

" I fucking love it ."

He bent down right beside my ear .

" Say it once for me that's all i ask ."

I sighed .

" If i didn't see myself marrying you ."

He kissed my neck roughly making me laugh . His fingers were digging into my thighs and his erection was pressed into my lower stomach .

He sat back after a second and pulled me back onto his lap . I could feel him under me .

" One more time ?"

" Fuck you ."

" Fine ok ok . For the record , even if you didn't wanna i would have forced you down the isle myself ."

" You're such a dork , but that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me ."

I pecked him and then he leaned in for more . He was just tugging at the hem of my shirt when my phone rang .

It was Mason . He was facetiming me .

" One sec ."

Ace continued kissing down along my neck and picked up my phone to check who it was .

" If he was dying he wouldn't have time to call . Leave it he's fine ."

" It will take one second ."

I picked up the phone and answered . Masons face was no where to be found .

" Hello ?"

" Nate is gone come back downstairs and drink with us . If Ace is in a bad mood tell him not to come though."

" Mason shes my girlfriend."

" Don't forget she liked me first ."

He hung up and Ace was already on his way downstairs. I heard laughing and when i got down they were wrestling on the ground .

" Ace ."

No answer. He continued to fake choke Mason .

" Ace ."

Ignored .

" I guess i'll just go flash the guards ."

" What are you talking about ?"

" Why does that get your attention yet your name doesn't ?"

" Oh believe me his name gets his attention. Please remember that the walls aren't sound proof ."

I could feel my face going red . Greg stumbled over already hammered . He pulled me into a hug .

" It's ok Soph we've all been there ."

" Greg first of all what the fuck . Also who the fuck is we ." Mason looked horrified.

" I want whatever he's drinking and he wants ...
Ace apparently."

" He means the walls not being sound proof . I caught him with a girl one time so i used my phone to put a picture of his mom on his tv ."

" You didn't ."

Mason was doubled over and Greg was on the ground laughing .

" Worst part is he kept going ."

After we settled a bit we were playing never have i ever .

" Ok take a drink if you've done it Mason no lying this time ."

" Ok fine ."

Every time i took a drink Ace would shake his head .

" I wanna find something you haven't done ."

" Why ?"

" So i can do it to you ."

I leaned back onto him and waited for Greg to come up with something.

" Never have i ever had shower sex ."

" Greg you did that ."

" I know couldn't think of anything else ."

Mason Greg and Ace all took a drink . I sat
still . I've done a lot of things .
I've also had sex in a pool , jacuzzi and bath . Not shower though. Don't know why .

Ace sat up a smirk tugging at his lips . His eyes darkened and i just knew what he was thinking .

" Upstairs let's go ."

He stood up and started pulling on my arm to get up .

" Ace Daniel is coming you can't leave ."

" Daniel big bad business man Daniel ?"

" Yeah . Actually maybe we should cancel ."

" Mason really wants a tattoo though."

Ace turned to me to explain .
" On his nights off Danny does tattoos . He's pretty good too ."

" Oh my god i want one ."

" You already have one ."

" No she doesn't ."

Ace looked at Mason biting his lip .

" I think i'd know ."

" Show me i've never seen it ."

" Come over here ."

" No don't come over here ."

I walked passed Ace and slid the strap of my tank top off . I held it covering my boob and showed Mason the tattoo on my side .

" I didn't even know you had one . It's really pretty ."

Ace came over and put my strap back on . He gave me a hug and rocked me side to side .

I didn't realise how tired i was .

" He's only gonna be here a couple minutes . Come on i'll tuck you in to bed . I'll be up soon ."

" I'm not a child ."

________________________________

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

95.5K 3.7K 31
"Privacy is only temporary between you and me." *** At four years old, Sophia was spared the fate that befell the rest of her family. The daughter of...
19.8K 317 22
🔞⚠️ Cecile was found in the orphanage gate with her birth certificate making her easily find her parents but Cecile had misunderstanding that made h...
760 41 21
Sophia, a young 21 year old, daughter of an Italian mafia is forced to marry the son of another mafia. She has accepted her life that for her father...
203K 5.4K 36
《UNDER A MAJOR EDITING》 Sophia Miami lives loving herself as a bisexual, but never found herself in relationship. She forgotten everything about he...