Being Loved By Devils

By Hera_Cordelia

She is the poison but tasty. No wonder these five men are dying to drink that tasty poison. ~~~~~~~~ Asteria... More

1- They were wasted
2- Are you on drugs
3- Mara Athena
4- Go bite that woman
5- Red colored Zenvo TSR-S
6- She is a fox
7- Garlic ginger glazed sticky pork
8- We are not on the same level
9- All of you are fired
10- He is your childhood friend
11- I will bring the war
12- When did he start caring about others?
13- Betrayal and hatred
14- Two stalkers
15- We are on the same side
16- Take off your shirt
17- I can't even walk
18- Lily and Lila
19- Crime partner
20- Ashamed of himself
21- She is so attractive
22- A soft shy boy
23- How dare you touch my Mara
24- I apologize for hurting you
25- I don't have time to care
26- Just buy me some noodles
27- Fight me back, you losers
28- Do you want me to bury them?
29- I want to see the evidences
30- Because I am untrustworthy
31- Boyfie
32- Silly fox
33- The second male lead
34- Daughter-in-law
35- Wanting to choke her
36- A cup of coffee
37- I am interested in you
38- He fell in love
39- Masquerade ball
40- Very protective
41- One of the best nights
42- Don't mess with me
43- The male lead
44- Let's make pizza
46- Drop your plan
47- Answer me
48- His jealousy
49- The woman he wants
50- The player with a sweet smile
51- Just shoot him
52- Stop lying
53- He broke the rule
54- The assistant of his
55- I am quitting the job
56- Stay with me
57- What an adorable boy
58- I don't want you to get hurt
59- Do whatever you want
60- I will tie you at my bed all night
61- A present for you
62- A dream about Fifth Princess
63- Perfect Royal Love
64- The change of the novel
65- She's already in love with him
66- Just to make you mine
Announcement!

45- You are playing my game

1.2K 72 10
By Hera_Cordelia

*Warning- this chapter contains strong language which might upset you*

"You fucking bitch!"

Juliet Horper shouted in frustration as she clasped the young woman's hair, not loosening the grip even just for a bit. She found out that the young woman who put her life on the edge of the cliff was Mara Athena. She did not believe it at first.

But after recognizing the voice of her step daughter, she believed it. Juliet was shocked when she found out the truth. How could that weak and dumb girl play poker so well and ruin her life with a smile? Juliet only found out about Mara Athena.

Since the MA was written on the card, Juliet could only find out about the young woman. She could not find the man who was with the young woman. The boyfriend of Mara Athena. The man who bet a million dollars on his woman.

Juliet decided to stalk the young woman. She went to the house where Mara had lived before. However, the young woman was not there. People said the young woman left the house three weeks ago. Juliet was upset about that.

She ordered one of her most trusted men to find the young woman. When she heard information about the young woman living in the new house two girls, she was dumbfounded. When did Mara Athena become so tough?

Normally, Mara Athena would stay with her father. She was like a child. Never knew how to stand up on her own. But now that child even bought a new house and stayed with two girls. Juliet Horper quickly followed to Mara's new house.

When she arrived there, the young woman was walking out of the house, directing to the taxi. Juliet followed Mara Athena without thinking twice. She just wanted to kill that young woman with her hands. She did not care if she got caught.

"I will fucking kill you"

Juliet shouted furiously as her hand reached to the young woman's neck while gripping the young woman's hair with another hand. Mara gritted her teeth and squeezed her eyes, not doing anything. There were people watching the scene.

Some were filming while some were staring in surprise. Mara was acting like the victim. She was acting weak and making people pity her. So people would stay on her side. Of course, Mara could easily kill the woman if she wanted.

But still she had to play an innocent role. "P-please help" the young woman spoke as she seized Juliet's hand which was around her neck. The woman's brows pulled together in confusion. Because the young woman was not shoving away her grip.

The young woman was pressing her hand even harder. Making it looked like Juliet was strong and abusing the young woman heartlessly. "Please let her go, Miss" the girl who worked at the mall ran towards the two.

The girl grabbed the woman's hand and tried to shove away the grip from the young woman's hair. Juliet took back her hand from the young woman's hair but her hand which was gripping the neck did not loosen.

"Please let her go, Miss!!" the girl shouted as she tried to shove away the grip the young woman's neck. But Juliet did not give up and kept trying to kill the young woman who ruined her life. "P-please call the police"

Mara said while closing her eyes.

Acting like she was in pain. "I am going to call the police! Please let her go, Miss!" the girl shouted as the others who worked at the mall ran towards the two with panic written on their faces. "Someone call the police quickly"

The girl shouted as another girl took out the phone from her pocket and called the police. Mara's lips formed into a small smile and looked into the woman's eyes. No one could see the young woman's devil smile because she was lowering her head.

"You are playing my game now, stupid woman" the young woman whispered with a smirk. Making Juliet gritted her teeth in frustration. "Shut up!" the woman shouted and tightened her grip. "Please help!!"

Mara shouted as she seized Juliet's hand, not letting the woman's hand go. The girls and boys quickly ran towards the woman and pulled Juliet Horper's body as the young woman fell onto the ground. Mara inhaled a deep breath.

"You!! I will kill you with my hands!! How dare you?! You ruined my life!! What did I do to you?! Why are you doing this to me?!" Juliet yelled with tears in her eyes, not caring about the people anymore. The young woman stood up with the help with the girl.

There was a frown on her face, showing that she was scared of the woman who was yelling with tears. "I don't know what are you talking about.." the young woman furrowed her brows and lowered her head with a scared face. Her acting skills fooled everyone except Juliet Horper.

"You fucking bitch! Stop acting!"

Juliet shouted as she stepped forward, this young woman was acting obviously. She was making people stay on her side. The woman seized Mara's arm as she tried to drag the young woman. But the girl pulled Mara as she protected the poor young woman.

Suddenly a hand wrapped around the young woman's waist, causing Mara to look up at the person. The young woman's eyes widened in surprise, not believing her eyes. That person was none other than Ezekial Clyde. "Don't touch her"

The man's cold and sharp words made Juliet gulped and stepped back immediately. People gasped in disbelief. The man who was protecting the young woman was the ice cube king, Ezekial Clyde. The man who never paid attention to others.

What was that man doing here? What was the relationship between the ice cube king and the young woman? "S-she started this. I have to teach a lesson to this bitch. So step aside if you don't want to be involved"

Juliet said and stepped forward, not recognizing the ice cube king. She was blinded by the hatred. Her eyes could not recognize the man who could step on her. "Take her to the police" Ezekial spoke as his assistant nodded.

The assistant grabbed Juliet's arm and dragged her out of the supermarket. "Let me go! I have to kill this bitch! I said let me go!!" the woman shouted as she tried to shove away from the grip. However, her strength was not a match for the man.

People stared at the woman who was dragged away by the man. They furrowed their brows and looked at the young woman with pity. Completely fooled by Mara's acting skills. They all separated as the things turned normal again.

"Are you ok?"

Ezekial questioned and looked down at the young woman with furrowed eyebrows. He was waiting for his assistant who was buying an air freshener for the car in the mall. But the loud yowl of the young woman caught his attention.

Ezekial never expected to meet the young woman. His heart started racing as his eyes lit up when he saw the young woman. But a frown appeared on his face when he realized what was happening to the young woman.

Without thinking twice, Ezekial ran towards the young woman who was lowering her head and standing behind the girl as if she was afraid of something. The man left his assistant behind and just directly went to the young woman.

Mara stepped back, not staying in the man's arms. "I am fine" she coldly spoke and turned around. However, Ezekial seized her hand and made her face him. "What the hell, what are you doing?!" Mara furiously spoke and glared at the man who was holding her hand tightly.

"Your neck" Ezekial murmured and caressed the young woman's neck gently. Mara furrowed her brows and stepped back in surprise. "What the heck are you talking about?" She questioned with a frown, not understanding the man's words.

"Does it hurt a lot?" Ezekial questioned and stared into the young woman's eyes with worries. Mara gulped and blinked twice. "No.." the young woman sharply replied. "But there is a bruise on your neck! That woman did it to you!"

Ezekial spoke with a frown.

Mara raised her hand and touched her neck. "It is fine. You can go now" Mara said with a stone face and turned around. But the man followed her, not leaving her side. "Stop following me, Mister Ezekial. I am going to call the police"

The young woman coldly spoke as she gripped the shopping basket handle. "Please let me take you to the hospital" Ezekial spoke with worries written on his face. Mara sighed tiredly. Not wanting to interact with this second male lead.

"I am fine.. please leave me alone" the young woman spoke and turned around. "No, I will never leave you" Ezekial spoke as Mara kept walking. Not paying attention to the man. Suddenly, the strong hands wrapped around Mara's back and thighs.

Ezekial just lifted the young woman's body like a feather. Mara's eyes widened in surprise as she tightly gripped the shopping basket handle. "What the hell are you doing?!" Mara spoke furiously as she stared at the man.

The man who was carrying her in princess style. They two caught everyone's attention. Making Mara hid her face from the people. 'This second male lead is crazy!' the young woman spoke in her mind, thinking of how to escape from this man.

"I can walk by myself! I did not hurt my legs, I hurt my neck only!" Mara spoke as she struggled, trying to make the man feel tired and put her down. However, the man did not even bother. "I am concerned about you" the man replied.

"I don't care. Just put me down. People are watching! Aren't you ashamed?" the young woman questioned with furrowed eyebrows, trying to get up from the man's arms. "No, I am carrying the woman I love. What is there to be ashamed of?"

'This man is so straightforward'

Mara sighed tiredly with a frown, losing words to confront. "Don't try to jump out of my arms. You are going to get hurt if you do" Ezekial said with a stone face as he carried the young woman carefully. His face did not even show a hint of shame.

It was as if the young woman and him only existed. "But I haven't pay for these!" Mara spoke and lifted the shopping basket. "Pay for these and put them in the car quickly" Ezekial said with a cold face as the another assistant of him who was following him, obeyed.

The young woman fell into silence, losing words to reply. "You should be with Lovelyn" Mara murmured and lowered her head. Ezekial should be working in his office with the female lead. They two should be falling for each other like the novel's plot.

But this man was right in front of her eyes. Carrying her carefully and gently with a cold face. He did not even care about the people's stares. He only cared about her. If the female lead was in Mara's position, she would have fell in love with Ezekial right away.

The young woman sighed tiredly. She did not feel special. She was just disappointed by the fact that this second male lead was crazy about her. But maybe it was fine. Maybe it was really fine to let the second male lead like her.

It was not like he already had an owner. He was the second male lead. The man who was going to be left alone in the end. The man who was going to be broken because of the love. The man who was going to die alone in the end.

Mara sighed and looked up at Ezekial's face. His face was cold like usual but it was attractive though. The young woman was drowning in the thoughts. Maybe it was ok to be friends with this man. Maybe it was fine to be close with him.

"Do you want to be my companion?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 9.3K 52
UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING Castiel is an only child of Hades and Persephone. He's a Demi-God, arrogant, spoiled, with a heart turned black ins...
59.1K 2.9K 56
I died because of a car accident. And when I opened my eyes, I couldn't move my body at all. 'Am I crippled?' Turns out that I didn't die, but I was...
180K 7.6K 28
My name is Aika asami, a normal teenage girl who just died from saving an unknown child from being hit by a car assuming that I'm already died, a voi...
168K 5.2K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...