✓cat boy • minsung

By minthannie

"aren't you a cutie?" -in which jisung accidentally gave a cat an expired milk and it turned into a guy which... More

•minsung•
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
Poll [closed]
•twenty four•
•twenty five•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty four•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty seven•
•thirty eight•
•thirty nine•
•forty•
•forty one•
•forty two•
•forty three•
•forty four•
•forty five•
•forty six•
•forty seven•

•forty eight•

5.4K 299 173
By minthannie

As if he was a child who just got a packet of candies, he couldn't stop smiling.

They finally got together. Words cannot describe how happy he is and the euphoric feelings did not seem to leave him anytime soon. Sometimes he wanted to suppress his smile but whenever he thought about it he'd be smiling again like a hopeless girl who's imagining her life with their idols. Except that he was not hopeless.

The bathroom door opened. Jisung titled his head lightly to the side when seeing Minho burying his face in a pillow. While drying his hair he approached him, "Are you sleeping?"

The boy hummed in a questioning manner. "Not yet." his voice muffled.

"If you want to sleep go ahead, you've washed up anyway. We never get to rest today." Jisung said as he turned on the bed lamp and switched off the main.

"Are you tired?" the hybrid peeked one eye from the pillow. Jisung shook his head. "Are you sleeping?"

"Hmmm no."

Minho rolled to the side bed and pulled Jisung down. The guy yelped before laughing at his action. Without giving him any chance to speak Minho locked his legs with his own, preventing him from going anywhere.  A glee smile appeared on Jisung's face. Ever since they arrived at his parents' house Minho had been acting bold. He wondered where he get the confidence from.

"You seem excited today, what's going on?"

Hiding his face in the crook of his neck, the other mumbled, "We're together."

Jisung's heart melt at the reply. He ran his hand through his hair as a habit on daily basis, "You're that happy?"

"So much," he muttered again. "Aren't you too?"

"I am," his hand didn't stop playing with his hair. After declaring themselves as boyfriends everything seems surreal. Sure, they had done what couples usually do but without titles. "So much that I still can't believe it."

Minho giggled. "I've been thinking about it since forever. I thought we were doing it without feelings attached and just mere... lovely gestures."

"You think so?"

He nodded, "And... there's this one day I accidentally overheard your conversation with Channie in the music room after I got sad about Lixie."

Jisung immediately pulled away and looked at him wide eyes.

"You said something like.. you like me for keeping you company?"

"Ahh that! I knew it you heard us! Cats have better hearings anyway shees." The blonde whined making Minho snicker.

"I didn't know anything about relationship so I watched some other dramas," he grinned cutely. "At least I learned."

"Damn that's how you became a great kisser."

Minho blushed at the statement. He pushed Jisung away and covered himself with a blanket.

"Ahhh Minnnn stop being shy around me." he teased as he got on top of his covered body. Minho shook left and right, attempting to make him fall but failed. Jisung had his arms wrapped around his torso and pressed his chin on the blanket while giggling. "How can you be so cute every single time? This is unfair."

"I'm just born this way." he said from underneath the blanket. Jisung let out a laugh.

He then peeked in, "You're not wrong, baby."

With that he fell from the bed by Minho rolling around, pushing him down.

Blushing Minho is a mess.

——

"And now I'm wet!" Minho whined, his voice echoed in the garden early in the morning. Jisung laughed loudly at his soaked hair and shirt. The water in the hose was still running while Minho only had an empty bucket in his hand. It has already gone waste to the grass as the failed attempt of throwing it to Jisung.

"You're just bad at aiming." he said as he raised the hose.

"Put that down! It's cold!"

"I'm trying to fill your bucket!"

"You'll wash me with that!"

Jisung tilted his head in confusion before bursting into another laughter. "Wash— why would I wash you it's not washing—" he said between laughs. Minho's face turned red in annoyance and he marched towards the guy. Swiftly, he took the hose and shoot the water towards Jisung, surprising him. "Yah!"

"Serves you right." the grey haired quickly filled his bucket with the water and ran away. Jisung's mother, who watched everything from inside the house shook her head lightly with a small smile played on her face. All she asked to do was watering her flowers and plants but otherwise happened. They watered themselves instead of the nature. However she just let them be. It's been quite a long time since she heard children's laughter in the house.

"Yah Han Jisung put that down!" Minho screamed as he shield himself with the small bucket. He was watering a plant far from Jisung when the guy suddenly appeared from the kitchen's door with another full bucket. Ignoring the warning, he poured it to Minho, drenching him.

"Sungie!"

"Be careful, Jisung. Don't fall anywhere," they heard Hajun warned them. "And don't let Minho catch a fever."

"He already did." the boy grumbled as he walked away to the front side of the garden. Their yard was huge. There's lots of plants and flowers at the right side of the house with rocked pathways. And behind his house there's a swimming pool with a small gazebo.

Jisung awkwardly laughed at his father before chasing his boyfriend. "Minnnn I'm sorryyy."

"It's cold." the guy muttered but still watering the plants nevertheless.

"You want my clothes?"

His face scrunched in disgust. "You're wet too."

Jisung pouted but then Minho suddenly poured all the water in the bucket on him. He stood there, shocked and frozen. The hybrid let out an evil laugh, "Now we're even."

"It's cold!" the blonde shivered as he hugged himself. Early in the morning, the sun hasn't showed itself yet and the weather was sure cold. But it was him who started the water fight first.

"Alright, kids! Stop or else you'll flood the pots with water," his mother came to the rescue. "And stop playing with water you will get a fever soon and you both just recovered from them aish."

Jisung grinned sheepishly at her remark and went to the backyard with Minho followed suit. They walked carefully to prevent from slipping on the hard cement, especially Jisung. He was still under care so Minho tried not to play around at the backyard.

"Why are we going here anyway?" he asked while looking around. His question was answered when he spotted grapes on the table of the gazebo. Jisung gave him some. "We're still shivering and now eating this?"

"Min, if you play at the beach you will eat in between too."

His eyes lit up. "Beach?"

The blonde nodded. "Do you want to dip in for awhile?" he asked, gesturing at the pool. "It's not too cold don't worry." with the sneaky tone in his words Minho shook his head as a rejection. Jisung pouted but walked to the pool nevertheless.

But he didn't realise the small step before going into the pool. He tripped.

Minho's eyes slightly widened before he ran to the guy and pulled his arm. Jisung's back was pressing on his chest as he was still processing what could happen if he fell on the slippery, cemented ground. Minho turned him around with a worried expression. "Are you okay? Does your feet hurt?"

"Yeah... yeah I'm fine," he nodded hesitantly.

The other sighed, "Your father told you to be careful, why aren't you?"

"Aw, Minmin is worried about me?"

"Sungie, I—" he sighed again, defeated. "I feel like drowning you in the pool when will you be serious?"

Jisung grinned and pulled them into the pool. Minho yelped. "Sungie!"

"It's not cold! See?" he swam around. His hair was fully drenched and fell on his forehead almost covering his eyes. He saw Minho didn't move and inch, probably afraid. That's when realisation hits. He swam towards him and took his hands. "It's alright, you're not going to drown."

Minho looked at him with his gritted teeth, shivering but it quickly changed into another water fight when the guy splashed him. Just early in the morning the neighbors could hear shouting and screaming from his house.

Jisung couldn't hold his laughter when Minho sat at the metal stairs, panting. He sent a glare towards the blonde. Ignoring it he stood in the pool in front of him with his hands on Minho's lap.

"Tired?"

"No."

"Then why are you panting?"

Minho splashed him another wave of water which he just replied with a glee laugh. They stayed there in silence for a few seconds to catch their breath and for Jisung to admire Minho's gorgeous features when he's drenched. The corner of his lips curled up. "Pretty."

Of course, Minho was flustered.

"Sungie is pretty too."

His smile widened, "We're pretty chaotic during our first day being boyfriends." Minho nodded, agreeing.

"But that's because of you, you started all of this."

He lightly slapped his laps and Minho giggled. The boy leaned down, capturing Jisung's lips with his own while his hand holding the railing. Even so, Jisung still manage to pull him down into the water once again.

"Screw you!"

"Come on! Let's play some more."

"I don't like you." he sulked as he attempted to go back to the stairs.

Jisung hummed, "You love me."

"Shut up."

"You love me you love me you love me Minho loves Jisung—" he was cut off with a splash but then continued, "Minho loves Jisung so so so—"

"Sungie!"

"Tell me you love me first."

That caught Minho off guard. He stopped swimming away and turned to him with his flushed red face. Jisung just waited with a smirk displayed.

Right, he had never said he love anyone. Saying the word is a bit foreign for him since he never know anything about love before. When it comes to Jisung he badly want to say it but the words wouldn't come out.

Jisung approached him and he didn't move away. Not even an inch. "I'm waiting~"

The sun hasn't appeared yet but his cheeks were hot. The pair of doe eyes stared into his making him feel weak on the spot. His heart beats in the craziest manner ever.

"I love you." he muttered, his voice slow.

Jisung beamed, "I didn't catch that."

"Lie."

"It's true! Your voice was so slow so again again." he became excited when a small smile played on Minho's face.

"I love you, Sungie."

"Again!"

He giggled. Leaning in, he whispered, "I love you, Han Jisung. So much."

Jisung couldn't hold his excitement as he kissed the guy's cheek.

Wrapping his arms around his waist, he told the same, "I love you too Minho. Thank you for appearing that day in the lobby."

Minho laughed at his words. He should thank Jisung for taking him in too. Or else he wouldn't have experienced all of this and even might still living with the woman in misery.

Jisung is his saviour, and now his boyfriend.

They were so into themselves that they didn't realise the two adults peeking from behind the curtain with smiles on.

Young love.

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

one more chapter
i promiseee!

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.2K 16
"Wait for me here babyboy, If you go somewhere I will not be so nice" "Jisung stop drinking and let's go home" "Hehe~" A cliché story where jisung i...
25.5K 1.2K 31
𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙖 : 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. "𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚕𝚎. 𝙾𝚗𝚎...
194K 11.1K 49
"no one knows we are fake dating so it should be easy to break up, right?" -but oh boy, he loved you ever since before you guys date how is it gonna...
20.4K 417 13
oneshots for stray kids!! started: march 4th, 2023. finished: january 14th, 2024.. includes: fluff, maybe angst(?), all sfw!! member x reader. proper...