The Lost

By fallingvp_

Losing daddy usually everyone would grief. Only she did and if losing him want bad enough everyday she would... More

Chapter One - Broke
Chapter Two - My New BestFriend
Chapter Three - Claiming.
Chapter Four - Daddys Girl
Chapter Five - Reaquainted
Chapter Six - Diffrenciation
Chapter Seven - Mine
Chapter Eight - Control
Chapter Nine - Apoligize
Chapter Ten - The Mistake
Chapter Eleven - Far Away From Home
Chapter Twelve - Chases P.O.V
Chapter Thirteen - Trip To Reality
Chapter Fourteen - His Little Soldier
ツ♥ ヽ(^。^)ノ ツ♡
Chapter Sixteen - Mine!
Chapter Seventeen - What happened?
Chapter Eighteen - Daydreaming?
Chapter Ninteen - Distractions
Chap. Twenty - Talking To The Moon
Chapt. TwentyOne - Retched Nightmares
Chap. Twenty Two. - Can't Be..
Chap. Twenty Three - This Is Who I Am
Chap. TwentyFour- Finding My Self
Chap. Twenty Five - Wake Up Call
Chap. Twenty-Six - Happy Birthday
Chapter Twenty Seven- Trip Down Memory Lane
Chap. Twenty Eight- A Little Help Wont Hurt
Chap. Twenty Nine - Vendetta
Chap. Thirty - Santanas POV
Chap. ThirtyOne - Happiness

Chapter Fifteen - Are You Okay?

190 8 0
By fallingvp_

"Thirty minutes into this class and I was ready to give up and you got your acts together I'm proud of you guys." I joked. "Okay forget the tournament you worked yourselves out enough the last twenty minutes relax I guess." I waved them off.

"Mya your a good survival teacher I never got my students to work like that. Would you like to tell me how your so skilled? " He is one weird teacher.

"My father he taught me but enough about that." I huffed.

"Okay would you like to help me out with this class? "

"Sure." I sighed . The bell rang and I said good bye walking to my bag.

"Mya." Trevor whispered into my ear sending a shiver down my body as he grabbed hold of my waist. Why am I so defenseless against his touch? I pulled away only to be pulled back and slammed against the wall. I pushed him off of me and he stumbled back and I walked through the sea of people to 'Natural Resources ' as it said on my schedule.

I stepped in and I smelled so many different things it gave me a head ache. I held my head trying to control the dizziness and I walked to the back and sat just as the bell rang.

"Excuse me miss do you have this class? "

The woman behind the desk asked.

"If I didn't I would not be in here." I mumbled.

"Well come introduce yourself."

I groaned.

I dread this. I left my bag on the floor beside my seat and walked to the front of the class.

"Hi guys. My name is Mya Ruiz so yeah that's it."

"Wait Mya stay there you have to answer a few questions." I sighed running my hands through my hair in frustration.

"Are you that girl who held a knife to Rigbys throat?"

"Yes." I received gasps for my response.

"So your the girl who kicked Trevor's ass on the bus ride here."

"Language." The teacher scolded.

"Well I wouldn't say that but yeah."

"Why do we never see you?" Another random person asked.

I shrugged. " I don't know." I turned to the teacher. "Can I sit down now?"

"Yeah go ahead." I went back and sat slump in my seat putting my hair in a fishtail over my shoulder.

"Psst. Mya." I turned my head to see the red head sitting beside me.

"What?" I whispered.

"What are you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like species are you. Werewolf, damphyr, fledgling, fairy, hybrid, elemental, shifter even . You have to be one of those for your schedule to change and by your scent I know you cannot be human."

See delusional ass people ugh my stomach is really hurting. Maybe if I barf on her she will come to her senses. Yet thinking on what she just said to me. Not only did what she just say to me scare me shit less. But, I couldn't wrap my head around being something other than human. I don't understand. Fairy can I be that? Well Kendall said I was a fairy. I wonder where he is.

I turned to her. "Fairy." What? No what the fuck Mya. You are not a fairy. You are a human. Are you stupid? This makes no sense why did I just say that. Ugh you couldn't keep it shut you stupid douche. I mentally smacked myself.

"Oh I am a hybrid." I raised my eyebrow at her. "Werewolf" I nodded mouthing an Oh.

My head is hurting really bad at the moment and my eyes are burning and the pain in my stomach is not at ease.

"You Okay? " I honestly don't know. I'm actually in an okay mood I'm not angry or even sad.

"Yeah why'd you ask?"

"Your eyes they are red."

I sighed. "I'm sorry then tend to do that." What is coming over me.? I looked ahead and noticed a movie was playing about different species. Also life spans and way if living. I put my head down and fell asleep. The bell rang and I walked to my next class .

I went really down hill after 'Natural Resourses'. I was tired and getting more dizzy and queasy by the moment . My body seemed very hot and my heart felt like it was beating against my chest.

I heard everything. Pencils against paper, paper shuffling, phones vibrating and even some perverted thoughts a few guys were having about me. Still I smelled many different things.

My vision would get blurry then come again. Then enhance and get regular again. I could swear for a good ten minutes I seen everything in red. My head is hurting terribly bad.

"Mya wait." I turned around to see Trevor running towards me. I don't know why I didn't move. Ive been trying to keep my distance from the stupid boy. Wheres Chase when I need him?

The next thing I knew I was up in Trevors arms walking into my room. Actually not my room. His room yeah cus' this is so not my door. My head is killing me and I can't stop crying. He kept babbling something to me but I couldn't quite make out what he was saying. He opened the door and laid me on the bed.

"Mya ." He whispered.

"Yes." I groaned laying onto my back. He has his back against the wall on the other side of the room with his arms over his chest and his eyes on me.

I heard the door lock and then he climbed into the bed beside me.

" I'm sorry." He whispered into my ear.

"I don't know why you are." I grunted. Ah, it hurts so bad. I covered my face with my hands.

"Its just - I have feelings for you Mya and I know you don't have feelings for me but I just want you to feel better you can leave in the morning I promise. I wont touch you okay:"

I slid up to meet his eyes. "Why do you suddenly care so much?"

"Because you are the most beautiful girl Ive ever laid eyes on." I wanted to laugh but all I could think about the pain and the most serious look on his face.

"What am I gonna tell Chase?" I asked.

I could've sworn I heard him growl. "Tell him you were with Santana." He whispered back.

I'm too tired to even contemplate anything and the pain hasn't eased up. I laid down on his pillow. I'm so used to sleeping with Chases arm around me it feels so weird and unsettling without his arm around me. I sat up slowly trying to ignore the pain that increased in my body. I kicked my shoes off and climbed back into my spot. I took Trevors arm and pulled it around my waist . He entwined our fingers and I gasped at the electricity that flew through my hand and up my arm.

"Mya I said I wouldn't touch you." He pulled me closer to him. I relaxed into his back its weird that I am so comfortable around him right now. The tingling is giving me butterflies that again I cannot explain. While the pain I've been feeling is slowly easing away.

"I cant sleep." I pouted.

He pulled me closer to him. Boy is he so strong. "Why?" He whispered.

"I don't know its just so much on my mind."

"Like what?" Its weird that hes whispering he is trying to hold back that hes tired and I can hear it in his voice.

"Nothing." I sighed getting more comfortable in his back. "Just go to bed."

He turned me so that I was now facing him. "That so does not work with me." He smirked.

I smiled. "You'll be okay." I buried my head into his shoulder. Again that sparkling tingly stuff went through my body. He held his arms around my back as he pulled my closer than I already was and I didn't mind.

"Yes, yes I will." He sighed kissing my forehead.

I began to doze off and the last thing I heard was 'My beautiful little mate'

I would have spoke upon it but I couldn't. My eyes slowly shut as his words fluttered in my mind.

* * *

I woke up feeling as good as ever. His arms still wrapped around me tightly. All the pain that once existed is all gone. I slowly pulled out of his grasp and I turned over the side of the bed to slip on my shoes. I looked for something to write on just so that he doesn't go looking for me. Its sad that I actually care. I found a notebook and a pen on the couch.

Lol I'm not good at writing notes or um yeah whatever. I went back to my room before Chase calls my sisters and I have to feel their raft lol. But , thank you somehow you helped taking away the pain I was feeling at the moment. You can be my new doctor I swear if sleep is the only thing I need to keep the pain at bay. Yeah and you never finished telling me what you needed help with. I owe that to you. But anyways yeah I guess ill see you when I do. Okay so yeah bye. :)

-Mya xoxo

I left it on the night stand beside him and I kissed his forehead. Again I felt the electricity. Next time I see him I have to remember to ask about that. I slowly left his room and I closed the door slowly behind me. I walked down the hallways and found my way back into my room. I made a mistake of going back because literally everyone that I knew was in there yelling and arguing. I closed the door instead of making my great escape.

"Mya where were you?" Oh how that question brings back the memory from a couple of months ago. It made me so angry. But I had to level my anger or I would just burst out and tell everybody where I was.

"Does it matter?" I retorted.

"Yes Mya actually it does." Travis walked towards me and grabbed my hand. "Come with me"

"Okay."

We walked out of the room hand in hand and said nothing at all. It was only us two walking and not saying anything at all. We walked all the way until we were in the grass area way down the eating area outside.

"Mya I know where you were. I didn't expect you to just come out and tell everyone I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"How'd you know where I was."

"You smell like him Mya."

I unconsciously sniffed myself. " I don't"

He sighed. "Okay as my best friend you do have the right to know but just don't say anything to anyone okay."

"I'm pretty sure you know I wont say anything Travis."

"Okay I am a werewolf the only people that know are you Crystal , Mason and other werewolves in the school. Everyone has their own scent but yours at the moment is covered in his. I have enhanced senses is why I can smell it on you."

"So your telling me I smell like him." I know it was a stupid question to ask but I was slightly confused.

"Yes , you smell like Trevor Mya."

"Oh." Is all I could say.

"Aren't you going to tell me why?"

"Yeah , um later I need a shower."

"Yes you do you stank."

That caused us to laugh. That's why hes my best friend he can always brighten up a mood.

He walked me back to the room and immediately pulled me out of the room before I could even get in.

"Hey!" I yelled in protest.

"Just being a best friend." he said pulling me down the hallway. I pulled from his grasp and I was surprised at the speed that I ran to the door and how fast that I was standing at it. I opened the door and there it was. Chase in his boxers with a brush in his hand singing very loud and obnoxiously. Travis came beside me and we just burst into laughter. I high fived him and we just kept laughing. Surprisingly he can sing. But the half nakedness and the brush make it hilarious. He looked at us raising his eyebrows as his face heated up causing us to laugh even harder.

I took a towel out of the drawer once I finally calmed down. I walked into the bathroom and showered. When I came out the room dumb and dumber were gone. I have nothing to worry about I know Travis wont say anything. I shrugged it off everyone always seems to magically disappear , I crawled into the bed and let images from the past bombard my mind. I was drifting off to sleep and my phone started ringing. Wait! it started ringing. I looked over to the dresser and there it was. Completely assembled there before me on the dresser.

Slowly I rose from the bed. I looked at the phone the caller ID was restricted. I pressed end and picked it up. I walked back to the bed and laid down. Turning the phone off and putting it on the nightstand beside me.

Slowly I closed my eyes allowing sleep to take over me.

* * *

"Mya baby wake up."

I grunted turning over.

"Mya wake up."

"No let me sleep." I whined turning over again.

"Please Mya. "

I turned over in defeat throwing the covers off of me. I opened my eyes to see Chase sitting up beside me with his hair sticking up in every direction.

"What?" I whined.

"Somethings wrong Mya."

"Yeah I'm up early on a Saturday there is nothing wrong with that." I grunted

"Not that." He stated.

"Well then what is it?" I hoisted myself up on my elbows.

"Ive seen it Mya ever thing about you and growing up an it scared me."

That scared me slightly. He knows every single thing there is to know about me. Especially my child hood.

"I was holding you while you were sleep and when your fingers became entwined with mine , Mya I seen everything."

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆ミ ☆彡

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ♥♡♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283 26 17
"You're a Shifter." This caught me off-guard. A Shifter? I had heard of them, thieves and criminals that are able to shift to the Other Realm using s...
2.4K 111 102
Six high school students looks like anyone else acts like anyone else but are capable of things no one else is. They learnt from a young age no one t...
651K 43.1K 49
[Exciting news! This story is now 100% free!] A young sorceress, sworn to protect life at all costs, must choose whether to sacrifice her humanity or...
298 20 24
When Phoebe is woken up by James, the boy she's been crushing on since she can remember, she's surprised to find him in a panic. His sister Kara is m...