Siren (Bts x reader)

By FixitFelixxxxxxx

Isn't a Siren supposed to be terrifying? Aren't they supposed to eat people? So far, it has been quite the pe... More

Prologue + Disclaimer
Come
Down
To
The
Black
Sea,
Swimming
With
Me.
Go
Down
With
Me,
Fall
With
Me.
Let's
Make
Worth
It.
A
Nights
Have
Passed,
Change

Thousand

451 36 2
By FixitFelixxxxxxx

Back to (Y/N)'s point of view:

I turn around to see Hoseok looking at me with wide eyes. He was looking up at me for a change.

I quickly change back to my female form so that I could communicate with him.

"What's wrong? Is something wrong?" I ask, alarmed. Why would he suddenly scream like that?

The others come rushing.

"Why were you a man? It caught me off guard" Hoseok says. I calm down since it wasn't anything serious.
"I couldn't reach something and my male form happens to be tall" I say.

"Geez, we thought something actually happened" Yoongi says, lightly slapping Hoseok over the head.

"Wait-you have a male form?" Jungkook excitedly asks. A little too excited.

"Can I help with anything?" Taehyung happily offers his help, everyone ignoring the bouncing Jungkook.
"The kitchen isn't that big. I'll be fine by myself" I say.

"You heard the lady. Out. There's not much space" Taehyung chases his friends out the kitchen but stays behind.

"You'll just burn her kitchen down. Leave it to me" Jin chases Taehyung out and stays behind.
"There's enough space for the three of us" Taehyung quickly defends himself, staying in the kitchen after all.

They bicker while I revert back to my male form to reach the stuff I wanted.

I lay out everything on the counter that I need. I notice that it is much quieter than before.

I look towards the two to see them staring at me. I wiggle my eyebrows to help break their stare.

Jin awkwardly coughs.

"So this is how you look as a man" Taehyung starts as he looks me up and down. I give a quick nod to see what other high things I could reach before turning back.

I really miss my tongue. This form was so useful.

"What can we help with?" Jin asks. I hold a hand up, trying to signal him to wait. I take a few spices from the higher shelves.

I don't eat often since I don't have to but I might as well make something delicious before an exhausting trip.

"What can I do?" Taehyung asks with his strange grin. His friends confirmed that it is the way he smiles.

I turn back to my female form, looking slightly upwards to the two.

"You don't have to switch back" Jin says before I could say anything.
"To ease your peace of mind" I simply say and start dishing out instructions.

Lucky for me, Jin was keeping an eye on Taehyung.

"So...what was that about-you know-your man?" Jin asks as we stand around the kitchen. Taehyung was busy making a salad.

"Are you asking about Vernon?" I ask.
"No, I mean when you were a man" Jin tries to be clearer.

"What about it?"
"Why don't you just stay as a man?" Taehyung asks, looking at me.

"I like to feel pretty" I boredly answer. I don't think I should trust them that I can't actually sing in my male form.

"You look nice as a man" Jin says under his breath.
"You should've seen me in my prime" I sigh at the loss of my glorious muscles.

"That isn't your prime?" Jin asks with wide eyes.
"Remember, I used to have muscles" I remind them.

"Wait, so all those stories you told, you were a man?" Taehyung asks, interested.
"Most of them."

I told the group a few of my stories after they told me theirs. I can say that I feel a little more comfortable around them. At least I know something about them now.

I also know that Namjoon likes sea creatures. It made me see him in a slightly different light.

"Nope, I can't imagine it" Taehyung concludes after staring into space.
"It was still me so it doesn't matter much" I say.

"I forgot how you looked. Mind changing again?" Taehyung asks with his odd smile.

Jin didn't interject like I thought he would.

"No reason to" I say as I check up on the food.
"Looks about done."

We all gather by the table that was already laid. I rather not ask who.

"Thank you for the help" I tell Jin and Taehyung.
"No problem" Jin smiles.

"Come sit with us" Jungkook excitedly says.
"It's fine" I say. Jungkook gets too excited too easily.

"Sit with us" Yoongi nods. I notice they actually have a plate waiting for me.
"...Ok."

The group conversed as what I assume they normally would. Loud and all over the place. I listened in, smiling a few times at how ridiculous these humans really were.

"Are you feeling better? Do you still need medical aid?" I ask Jimin, noticing his silence.

"...I'm fine" he shortly says, continuing his silence.
"You're being super boring" Taehyung grins, hooking his arm around Jimin's neck.
"I'm just tired" Jimin says.

"You've been sleeping the entire day" Hoseok squints his eyes.
"Lucky" Yoongi mumbles, a tiny yawn following.

"So? I'm still tired" Jimin's patience wearing thin.
"Are you usually an impatient person?" I ask, trying to get a summary on this human. I have to travel with him after all.

"Excuse me?" Jimin gets angry at me.
"I take it you're impatient then" I say more to myself.

Jimin stands from his seat, glaring at me. Namjoon quickly stands up as well, hand on Jimin's chest.

"She's just very direct. Let it go" Namjoon tells Jimin.

"I wouldn't say I'm direct. I would just like a read on your personalities and there's no use of going round about it" I comment.

"She's direct" Yoongi confirms for the table. I see nods of agreement from the others.

"Thank you for dinner" Jimin says and leaves the table.
"Taehyung, go check up on him" Namjoon sends him.

"Yip yip. Let's go" Taehyung already on it, Jungkook joining him.

"I think I'll leave too. Thank you again for the help" I tell Jin once more as I take my own plate to the kitchen.

"(Y/N), don't feel bad about Jimin" Yoongi says once he entered the kitchen with his own plate.
"Sure" I give him the short answer. I don't care much since I didn't even say anything harsh to the sensitive human.

"What will you be doing now?" he asks, moving on real quick.

"Well, probably clean up and head to bed early. Please don't be loud if you all decide to stay up" I say.

"So you need sleep?" Yoongi almost ignores everything I say.
"Is this what you call selective hearing?" I say.

He smiles slightly.
"I suppose" he answers.

"I have to admit, you have a cute smile for a human" I say, watching his smile almost instantly disappear.

"Wish I could say the same for you" he says with his stoic expression.

"Ouch, you hurt me so, human" I say, just as stoically.
"And as we said before, we have names and mine is Yoongi" he says slowly as if speaking to a child.

"Good for you. I'm sure your parents put so much thought into that name" I belittle him slightly.
"Look who's talking, (Y/N)" he scoffs.

"That was a name given to me by you humans" I boredly answer. This back and forth banter is kind of entertaining.

"Oh really? Then what's your real name?" Yoongi asks, not believing me.

"Not a name. A number. I'm an original" I say, wondering what expression he'd pull.
"An original can't be a number. That just mean there's lots of you" he says, thinking he won. Looking all high and mighty.

"Each number is different. You don't get another number. There is only one one like there is only one two. However, there has been many Yoongis before" I argue.

"I disagree. There are two ones in a two. While you're stuck with a number, I add value to the name Yoongi" he argues.

"What are you two even talking about?" Hoseok asks as he enters the kitchen just before I was going to retort.

"About numbers. Poor (Y/N) forgotten how it works" Yoongi belittles me with a winning smirk.
"Ah yes. Have you solved the Hodge Conjecture yet?" I ask.

"Dodge-what?" Hoseok asks, confused.
"Never mind" Yoongi sighs.

"Little banter never hurt no one" I say as I leave the kitchen for the dining room.

Only Namjoon and Jin left.

"Can I take the plates or will they be coming back?" I ask, referring to the three younger ones.

"Leave it. We'll clean up" Namjoon says.
"More like I'll clean up" Jin sighs.

"Then I'll leave it to you. You all may sleep wherever. I'll see you early tomorrow morning" I say, leaving it in their hands. If they're offering to clean up the mess then who am I to stand in their way.

I checked on Vernon once again. Still no change, not that I was expecting anything. One good thing about the snake bite is that it even freezes the body so he doesn't need food or water for survival. It will be as if a second went by for him if the bite can even be reversed, that is.

During the night, I heard a lot of giggling then a bit of shouting then silence once again. Obviously I was a little peeved at the noise in the middle of the night but I let it slide.

I woke up with the raising sun. I get myself ready for a long journey, wasting no time for precious sunlight time. If it were up to me, I would've traveled during the night but the humans will attract a lot of unwanted attention.

With a lot of misery to get everyone out the house, our journey began. I was leading the group with Namjoon and Yoongi by my side. They weren't completely useless at navigating.

"But it looks like this way will be shorter" Yoongi says, pointing in the right direction.

"There's a stupid steep mountain wall so this way is better" I guide the group.

We hear a bit of howling from the rouge wolves. The group is very aware of their surroundings as we move in silence.

Soon, we were out of the deep parts of the forest.

I think the group finally fully woke up because they were a lot more talkative.

"Wait wait. I'm so confused. So you're actually a man?" Jimin asks with squinted eyes. He looks me up and down.
"Do you know anything about this?" Taehyung asks Jungkook before I could answer.

"Do you guys even listen to me? I already told you everything I thought I knew" Jungkook gets all sulky.

"It's the same way that I can change into a human female" I say. I have always wondered the exact reason why we can transform to our human counterparts. I came up with the vague answer that we are similar to humans and their make up.

"Show us" Jungkook gets excited.

"I assume you stay a female because that is where your mindset sits" Namjoon concludes, ignoring Jungkook. I nod, going with his excuse because it is so much easier.

"Then what about when you're in the water?" Taehyung asks.
"As a siren? We are born genderless" I say.

"So everyone really is equal?" Jimin brings up. I nod.
"Each of us is special in our own way. Some are stronger than others. Some can only whisper their words" I explain.

"Is it true that you really eat humans?" Yoongi brings up.
"We used to. I believe some still do but it is considered quite primitive" I explain.

"Then why all the killing?" Namjoon further asks.
"It's fun" I simply answer. They won't understand if I try to explain.

"Killing is never fun. You're taking away someone from their family. You're causing someone harm" Jimin says.
"I don't do it anymore but it's too late. The things I've done, I can't take back" I say.

"Are you sorry about it?" Jungkook asks with innocent doe-like eyes.

"If I was sorry, I would be repenting and trying to make up for my sins so in a way, I'm not" I say, getting tired from all the walking. Why's the forest so big...

"I'm trying to decide if you're a good person or not" Jin says.
"Think what you want. After this, I'll be done with all of you."

(I do not own the video.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

725K 35.5K 66
Jae, unlike everyone else, has nothing against the hybrid species. She likes being alone, where she is safe from ridicule and her controlling father...
68.8K 4.1K 18
A story about a guy who blindly believes his boyfriend's behavior is out of love.💞 Main ship: Taejinkook💓 Warning❎❌ Mature Audience. Emotional and...
199K 5.7K 41
Threats, attacks, mobs, cans, psychos is that really how it should be for us? Do we really have to suffer? Why? How can we make it stop? Why doesn't...
204 15 4
"Everything is a lie in the world of imagination, but who cares as long as we can live the life we want at least once even though it's a delusion?" ~...