Zero | BNHA X OC (SLOW UPDATE...

Por CrescentRWBY

"Why I want to be a hero...? What kind of hero I want to be...? I... I... I'm not sure myself... I don't know... Más

Chapter 1 (S1)
Chapter 2
Sleeping Kuuga
Chapter 3
Kuuga and Jiro
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (S2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
not a chapter
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (S3)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
New chapter?
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Thanks for 2k
Chapter 35
Ehhh
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Dot
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sayo: "Yoohoo!
💞Save The World With Love!💞
🎞Futari no Hero chapter 1🎞
🎞Futari no Hero Chapter 2🎞
🎞Futari no Hero chapter 3🎞
Zero: Q&A and Feedback section
🎞Futari no Hero Chapter 4🎞
...
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (S4)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Announcement (important)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Gear check!
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Notice
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (S5)
Surprise! (Special Chapter)
Status update (not a chapter)
Spoookyyyyy
...
How original
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Not a chapter update
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
In All of Our Hearts
Competitive Bowling (Zero OVA)
Chapter 68
Photo issues (not a chapter)
Chapter 69
Father's Day Special Chapter
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Plans and Curiosity
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 1
Advanced happy new year
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 2
New Art
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 3
Meet the characters
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 4
🎞 Zero: Heroes: Rising Chapter 5
Questions?
Chapter 74

Chapter 20

984 36 14
Por CrescentRWBY

The Hero Killer suddenly dropped his knife, snapping everyone out of their fear. They witness the Hero Killer frozen in place.

Sketcher: "He's… unconscious."

Iida and Todoroki collapsed to the ground, still staring at the Hero Killer. Kuuga grits his teeth, staring at the same individual.

-------

The scene opens up to Hosu General Hospital with Kuuga lying in his hospital across from Izuku's bed, all of them have bandages on their body.

Todoroki: "Were you able to sleep, Midoriya?"

Izuku: "No, not really."

Todoroki: "I didn't think so. Me neither."

Izuku: "Thinking about it now, we did something amazing, huh?"

Todoroki: "Yeah."

Kuuga: "It certainly is, but I'm sorry for arriving so late with help, even though it's not enough."

Izuku: "A-Are you okay?"

Kuuga: "Huh?"

Izuku: "Knowing you, you wouldn't care and act like you want to… you know… die."

Kuuga: (sighs) "So that's the image I made in class, huh? Guess I can't help it but I really didn't care, I just want to help since I knew lives are at stake, also knowing that the Hero Killer is present in the city because my mom went looking for him. Maybe that's a good reason to be a hero, you know?"

Izuku: "Isn't that a part of everyone's reason to be a hero?"

Kuuga: "Tch! I'm trying my best to find my reason, okay?!"

Kuuga huffs, closing his eyes and crossing his arms.

Iida: "You seem to be more noisy for a while."

Izuku nods.

Kuuga: "You got a problem with that?"

Izuku: "N-No! It's just everyone got used to you always sleeping and being quiet."

Kuuga: "Maybe being around my classmates is starting to get on me."

Izuku: "Anyways… seeing an ending like that really makes you feel like it's a miracle we're alive."

Todoroki: "Yeah. We were obviously left alive on purpose. (Faces Iida) You're amazing to have been able to face him after all the murderous intent directed at you."

Iida: "No, that's not it. I…"

------

The scene changes to Pro Hero Manual, Gran Torino, Arcane, carrying a plastic bag and Kuuga's co-intern, Sayo, are standing at the door.

Gran Torino: "Oh, are you wounded kids awake?"

Izuku: "Gran Torino!"

Iida: "Manual…"

Kuuga: "Mom…"

Gran Torino starts walking towards Izuku.

Gran Torino: "Kid, I've got a lot of complaints for you."

Arcane started walking towards Kuuga, with a dark aura surrounding her, making Sayo sweat drop on her advance.

Arcane: "I shouldn't have allowed you and Yūrei to join Flash Bang and the others if you're going to end up getting two knives on your back. Not engaging in combat, huh?"

Kuuga leans back, with a slight fear around him, but he keeps his neutral face.

Kuuga: "I may have fought a little-!"

Arcane suddenly hugs her son but accidentally hits him in the face with the plastic bag.

Arcane: "Be careful, next time…"

Kuuga: (rolls eyes) "Yeah, yeah, you're strangling me, mom."

Arcane let go of here and brought out a can of matcha tea and placed it beside his bed.

Arcane: "I brought your favourite."

Kuuga: "How do you even know I like this?"

Arcane: "I come home as well, you know? I keep seeing the same can in front of the trashcan in front of our house."

Kuuga: "Whatever…"

Sayo: (grins) "I'm glad you're okay, Zero!"

Kuuga: (deadpans) "I'm far from that…."

Gran Torino: "You kids have a visitor."

A man with a dog's head enters the room.

Gran Torino: "Hosu's chief of police, Kenji Tsuragame."

The wounded students start to stand up.

Kenji: "Oh, you can just stay seated, woof."

Kuuga: (mentally) "Woof?"

Kenji: "You must be the U.A students who helped bring down the Hero Killer, right?"

Iida: "Yes."

Kenji: "Regarding the Hero Killer we arrested… He had fairly serious injuries, with burns and broken bones, and is receiving treatment under strict guard, the damage wasn't caused by the pros that engaged, since they can't burn and only focused on restraining the Hero Killer and not engage to do such actions, woof. Since you are U.A students, and one from Seiai, I'm sure you already know that when superpowers were still becoming the norm, the police attached high importance to leadership and standards and made sure quirks were not used as weapons. And then, the profession of "hero" emerged to fill that gap, woof. For an individual's use of force and power that can easily kill others- actions that normally would be appropriate to denounce- to be accepted officially is thanks to early heroes who followed the ethics and rules of the profession, woof. Even up against the hero killer, for uncertified individuals to cause injury with their quirks without specific instruction from their guardians or supervisors is a clear violation of rules. The five of you, one other intern, the pro heroes Endeavor, Arcane, Manual, and Gran Torino must receive strict punishment. Even if Arcane has tons of benefits to avoid certain rules."

Sayo and Kuuga look down.

Todoroki: "Wait a minute. If Iida hadn't done anything, Native would've been killed. If Midoriya hadn't come, the two of them would've been killed."

Iida: "Todoroki…"

Todoroki: "No one but Arcane realized that the Hero Killer had appeared. Are you saying we should've followed the rules and watched people get killed?"

Izuku: "W-Wait!"

Kenji: "Are you saying that as long as it turns out all right, it's okay to bend the rules?"

Todoroki: "Isn't it a hero's job to save people?"

Kenji: "That is why you are not a full-fledged hero yet. Goodness, what are you being taught by U.A and Endeavor, woof?"

Todoroki: "You dog!"

Todoroki angrily steps forward.

Iida: "Stop it. He is absolutely right."

Kuuga: "I would doubt a dog man."

Gran Torino reaches his hand out.

Gran Torino: "Hang on a minute. Hear him out until the end."

Todoroki stops walking.

Kenji: "That was the official opinion of the police. And the punishment and such would only happen if this were all made in public, woof. If this were made public, you would probably be applauded by the public, but you would not be able to escape punishment. On the other hand, this is a bit underhanded, but if it is not made public, the burn scars would support Endeavor being the Hero who saved the day with Arcane's heroes assisting, and it would end there, woof. Thankfully there were few witnesses. This violation would be crushed here, woof. But this would also mean no one would know about your good judgement or achievements. Which do you prefer? Personally, I don't want to be the one to find fault with promising young ones because of one big mistake, woof."

Manual: "Either way, we will need to take responsibility for being negligent in our supervisory duties."

Iida stepped forward and bowed in front of Manual.

Iida: "I am truly sorry."

Manual softly chopped his head.

Manual: "All right. You'll cause trouble for others! If you understand, don't do it again!"

Iida: "I won't!"

Izuku: (looks down) "I-I'm sorry."

Todoroki: (bows angrily) "Please take care of it."

Sayo: (whines) "I'm sorry!"

Kenji: "Because of the unfairness of adults, you will not be able to receive the praise you would probably have gotten, but at least…"

The chief bows in front of them.

Kenji: "As someone who also protects the peace, I can say thank you."

Todoroki: "Please start with that next time."

Izuku: "Todoroki…"

-----

The chief, Gran Torino, and Manual left the hospital room as Kuuga's mother and Sayo stayed behind, still standing, much to Todoroki, Iida, Izuku, and Kuuga's confusion.

Kuuga: "You're gonna plan and stop me from interning in your agency because of the trouble I caused, aren't you? I'm sorry for that, so you should continue interning with Yūrei, you still have work to do that is more important."

Sayo: (pouts) "Why so cold, Zero?"

Arcane: "It's all right, Yūrei. You may go back to the temporary office."

Sayo: "Okay! See you at U.A, Zero!"

Sayo left in a hurry.

Kuuga: (mentally) "U.A…?"

Arcane: "You are still part of my agency, Kuuga."

Kuuga: "Why? It's because I already signed up for it, isn't it?"

Arcane: (shakes head) "No, I still have the right to remove heroes from my agency- In fact, I was scared that you wouldn't join when I offered you a place because of my coldness back in the sports festival. I have more reasons."

Kuuga: "Why? Because I'm known as the son of the number seventeen hero, isn't it?"

Izuku: "Oi, Kiriu-!"

Arcane: "No…"

Kuuga looks up to face his mother who has a guilty look on her face.

Arcane: "I offered you a spot in my agency… because you're the most capable to be in it."

Kuuga: "What an excuse of yours-"

Arcane: "Also because I want to make it up to you!"

Kuuga's eyes widened.

Kuuga: "Huh?"

Arcane: "I've been aware, ever since I left you alone, it hurts to come home just to see the house dead quiet, seeing you asleep like you've been trying to survive the whole day, I was worried all the time but I couldn't get the time to even act as a mother for you, I couldn't be a role model… instead I've become a model to be avoided because of my parenting… I wanted to be a hero for you… but I couldn't. That's why when the sports festival came, I was excited that every hero could choose someone as an intern… that's why I hoped you'd accept my offer, in order for me to be there for you… I took you in because I wanted to act as your mother now, at the same time doing my work as a hero."

She took a step forward and patted Kuuga's head.

Arcane: "I don't care if you'll still hate me, but please allow me to do my role as a mother, now. Don't worry about my agency, I won't let it fall, it was mine and your father's dream to start an agency of our own. I won't let it down just because of a small mistake. But that's a story for another time. I won't let you down, my little hero."

Arcane smiles sweetly at a stunned Kuuga.

Kuuga: "D-Do what you want.. I-It's not like I'll warm up to you or something."

Kuuga looks away, slightly embarrassed, crossing his arms, but internally grateful in the slightest.

Arcane: (giggles) "I'll take that as a yes."

Kuuga: (glares) "I didn't say anything!"

Arcane continues to giggle as she slowly opens the door to leave.

Kuuga: "H-Hey I didn't-!"

Arcane stares scarily at Kuuga.

Arcane: (staaaaaareeee) "Yes you did…"

She then smiles again before slamming the door on him. The other three looked confused while Kuuga nervously went back to his bed.

Kuuga: "I-I'm going to sleep…"

Izuku: "O-Okay."

-----

Kuuga suddenly woke up to the sound of the door opening to see Izuku entering.

Todoroki: "You're finally awake."

Kuuga: "Got some decent rest."

Izuku: "Oh, Iida, just now, Uraraka said…"

Todoroki: "Midoriya… Iida just finished getting examined."

Kuuga: (tilts head) "An examination was done?"

Todoroki: (nods) "You were asleep."

Iida: "My left hand might have long-term damage…"

Izuku: "Long-term damage…?!"

Iida: "Both my arms were pretty beat up, but it looks like the damage to my left arm was especially severe. There was damage to my brachial plexus. But it just means that I'll have trouble moving my hand and fingers and experience some numbness. Apparently, there is a possibility that it can be healed with nerve transplant surgery."

Iida looks down.

Iida: "When I found the Hero Killer, I stopped being able to think. The first thing I should've done was tell Manual. But I forgot myself in my anger. I hate him, but he spoke the truth. That's why, until I become a true hero, I think I want to leave my left hand as it is."

Kuuga looked slightly stunned, but kept his neutral face.

Todoroki: "Iida…"

Izuku: "Iida, I feel the same way. Let's become stronger… together."

Izuku reaches his hand forward at Iida, who nods in response. Kuuga looks confused at the sight while Todoroki has a stunned expression before looking down.

Todoroki: "I feel… kind of bad…"

The three looked at him confused.

Izuku: "About what?"

Todoroki stares at his right hand.

Todoroki: "I feel like if I get involved… other people mess up their hands…"

Izuku and Iida look at him stunned while Kuuga still looks confused.

Todoroki: (sweat drops) "Is it a curse?"

Izuku and Iida stare at the half-hand-half before laughing.

Izuku: "Todoroki, I didn't know you could make jokes!"

Kuuga: (tilts head) "Confused. What's a joke? My hands are fine-"

Todoroki: "No, I'm not joking. I'm like "The Hand Crusher" or something."

Izuku and Iida started laughing harder.

Izuku, Iida: "The Hand Crusher!"

------

The scene opens in Arcane's office after two days when the Hosu incident happened. Sayo is seen reading a book about ghost stories when suddenly Flash Bang, with her hood down, along with the other three heroes from the same night entered the office.

Flash Bang: "Arcane, we have some news."

Flash Bang glances at Sayo.

Flash Bang: "It's a bit confidential, so Yūrei, leave for a while, we'll tell you if you can go back.

Sayo: "Okay!"

Sayo skips out of the room, still holding her book.

Arcane: "What is this about?"

Flash Bang: "We have sightings of the same day of the Hosu attack where the Hero Killer is with two individuals from the League of Villains. This came in late since the hero who took the picture ran into some small villains and didn't manage to send it until a while ago. Here we assume that the Hero Killer is working with the said league, maybe planning the launching of the attack with Nomus with different quirks. Origin is still unknown since the man we sent still hasn't returned or made any contact yet. But we're afraid there will be more people following the Hero Killer's ideals after the arrest of the said man."

Arcane: "What?"

Flash Bang: "A video is being spread around the internet about the Hero Killer, which we've been trying to take down along with the authorities."

Flash Bang showed a saved copy of the video to Arcane and watched it. After watching, Arcane stood up from her chair and looked down.

Arcane: "This is bad, because of that, more and more of the still on the run villains might go to the league."

Flash Bang: "Should we send another scout?"

Arcane: "No. I can't risk another life, the previous scout that was sent may be dead, I can't let that happen again. For now, I'll let all the heroes under me be on high alert for any suspicious movement. The league of villains might be aware of us but we still have to do what we can for everyone's safety."

Flash Bang: (nods) "We understand, Kiriu."

Arcane: (smiles) "You may go, Hikaru. I'll take care of the other things."

The heroes left as Arcane stares at her family picture consisting of a baby Kuuga, her, and an unidentified man with some light covering his face. Arcane sighs.

Arcane: "Things are starting to be more difficult…"

Arcane looked down and small teardrops went to the table.

Arcane: "But I have to endure it… That's  who I am."

End

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.2K 228 56
---I know you can hear me, pro hero. If you don't want to be the only hero left in Japan, I suggest you never do this again... I will not hesitate to...
14.9K 602 20
Fate decided to toy with a little boy who dreamed of becoming a hero as he lost his respect and fate for heroes. He instead became a villain and "joi...
4.2K 146 33
"Why save others when you couldn't save me?" Quote. "We'll live on and you will remember us, sweetheart. We'll always be in your heart." Quote. "A...