Peter Parker One Shots

Chaeyoung26090 द्वारा

Contains: -Irondad and Spiderson -Fluff -Negligible angst -Field trips -Identity reveals -Internships and mos... अधिक

{The Field Trip}
{Another Field Trip}
{Kisses [Field Trip]}
{Appreciate Mr. Stark [Peter meets the Rogue Avengers]}
{Appreciate Mr. Stark Reactions}
{Peter Snaps at Flash}
{Sleepy Spider}
{Morgan Visits Midtown}
{Call in Class}
{Wings AU}
{Mission Accomplished}
{Forgive Me?}
{He's the Best Kid Out There}
{The Supersoldiers(Field Trip)}
{...I'm in Class}
{Face My Fury}
{...What the Hell Kid?}
{Sister SNAPPED}
IMPORTANT
{You're Irreplaceable}
{What She Deserves}
{I'm Sorry Petey}
{HAH! I Got Kidnapped}
{HAH! I Got Kidnapped(2)}
{Do You Really Want To Mess With Me?}
{The Supersoldiers(A Sequel)}
{WHAT THE HELL STEVEN??!}
{Masterchef}
{Panicking Like a Badass(Field Trip)}
MY BESTIE!!!
{Sherlock Parker? Peter Holmes?}
{Hero}
{The Supersoldiers (A Prequel)}
{Airborne Army(Field Trip to Air Force)}
{Mr. Stank 🅱lease}
{Death Can't Stop Me (2)}
{Masterchef (2)}
{Avengers Reacts to Their Actors (1)}
{Avengers React to Their Actors (2)}
{Avengers React to Their Actors (3) FINAL}
{Midtown Reacts to Peter Parker}
{Avengers React to Peter Parker Being Hot (1)}
{Avengers React to Bucky Barnes Being Hot (2)}
{Avengers React to Tony Stark Being Hot (3)}
{Avengers React to Steve Rogers Being Hot (4)}
{Avengers React to Thor and Bruce Being Hot (5) FINAL}
{Missing Peter (But Not For Long)}
{Avengers React to PeterNedMJ Friendship}
{Pick-Up Lines}
{Never Tickle a Sleepy Peter}
{Incorrect Quote}
{Let Me Rest Now, I've Been Strong For Too Long}
{That Ass Tho}
{Take A Hint}
>:D
Storytime 👏👏
????????????????????????????????
Aesthetic
{Without You We're Nothing}
{Hugs}
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
Who Tf-
Babies!!
{Rogers Is An A-Hole (Field trip)}
{Mission: Idiots in Love- A Two-Phase Plan}
Oof
Vote :)
{Belated Happy Birthday!}
{Alternate Ending: Let Me Rest Now, I've Been Strong For Too Long}
{Je T'aime Pour L'infini}
{Twitter AU - 1}
{Peter's Got Talent}
*:・゚✧ The Holy Page Of Promotion *:・゚✧
{Surprise Adoption (Pt. 2 of Idiots In Love)}
{Your Morals = Justifying Your Wrongs, Right Cap?}
My First Hater(s?) 😍😍
{@TheAvengersFan}

{Death Can't Stop Me}

10.7K 285 74
Chaeyoung26090 द्वारा

Disclaimer: Let's play two truths and one lie! 1. I am a human being, 2. I don't own Marvel, 3. I am from Mars
The lie is: I don't own Marvel :D
.
.
.
I wish :')
The lie is: I am from Mars!
Basically, I want to say that I don't own Marvel.

Request on ao3 by Vilhelm: I also think it would be cool if in a one shot Peter meets the grim reaper and he's like I can't take this innocent bean away and they become friends.

TW: FLOOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, a fair dose of angst.

**********

"Ow," Peter groaned, "Note to self: Never jump in front of a rain of bullets aimed for Mr. Stark. It's not fun."  

"A bit too late for that, Mr. Parker."

A well-dressed, handsome man who was dressed in all black was walking towards him. He had skin as white as snow, which contrasted against his pure black hair and eyes. He had sharp, regal features and stood tall at a height of 6'5''.

"Hi," Peter, being the adorable bean he is, waved happily, "Who are you?"

"I am the Grim Reaper, but you can call me Death," the man said, staring at the teen with surprising warmth.

"Wait, but wasn't Grim Reaper the angel of death and Death was a whole other entity? And aren't you supposed to be all scary and creepy?" Peter asked, tilting his head.

"Those were stories made by mortals, child. I am Grim Reaper and I am Death. I am scary and creepy to those who deserve it. You, though, are one of the purest souls I have ever had the displeasure of reaping," he said, a smile tugging on his lips.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Death Mortem Grim Reaper sir," Peter grinned, choosing to ignore the last part and his blush.

Death elegantly choked on air (don't ask me how he choked on air elegantly. He's Death).

"Nice to meet me?" he asked, "I'm Death child, that means that you're in the realm of the dead, which means that you're dead."

"Oh I know, I didn't expect to live after being shot by about 30 bullets at once," Peter shrugged, "At least Mr. Stark is safe."

"Safe and grieving," Death said softly, waving his hand. In front of them appeared a screen.

"Peter NO!" Tony was sobbing, clutching his hand. They were still on the battlefield, but all the enemies were dead. All around them, the citizens could be seen sobbing or comforting each other, "Not you. Please, Bambi, wake up. It's not funny."

"Tones," Rhodey said, clutching the man's shoulder, tears streaming down his own face. Thor strode in, seemingly about to say something, before he caught sight of Peter and froze, dropping his hammer on the floor.

"PETER BENJAMIN PARKER WAKE UP BEFORE YOU'RE GROUNDED FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE," Tony screamed, shaking Peter's body which was riddled with bullet holes. Steve flinched, shaking his head and turning away. Clint retched and covered his mouth, dropping to his knees.

"Tony," Nat whispered, pulling him up, "Come on, he needs to go to Cho for aut-autopsy." She was shaking badly, her entire body trembling. Sam and Bucky were standing behind her, both of them having tear tracks on their face.

"I never got to tell him that I love him, Nat," Tony cried, "My son's gone. He's dead. He died for me." Nat pulled him in a hug, in his shoulder herself. Hulk shrank into Bruce, who immediately dropped to his knees beside Peter, checking him rapidly with trembling hands before shaking his head, tears in his eyes. Tony cried out as if physically struck.

The screen shifted to show May Parker clutching her hair and screaming in agony as she watched the news. It shifted again to show Ned throwing his Lego set at the wall with tears streaming down his face. It shited again to show the unbreakable Michelle Jones, MJ, sob on her mother's shoulder. It shifted again to show Pepper Potts cry in her hands. It shifted back.

All around the wreckage of the battle, the public lowered their heads in respect of their hero while the Avengers grieved for the light of their lives, their happiness. The Saviours of the World cried for their youngest, the best of them all. The Earth's Mightiest heroes cried for Peter Parker, Spider-Man.

Death waved his hands sadly and the screen disappeared. Peter wiped his eyes.

"So, what now?" he asked, breath hitching in a sob. Death looked surprised.

"No begging to go back? Or trying to guilt-trip me?"

"Your job is difficult enough as it is, I will not make it harder for you," Peter smiled sadly at him.

Death hesitated, then reached forward to stroke Peter's cheek with ice-cold fingers.

"Traditionally, I am supposed to take you onwards," he said carefully, smiling when Peter nuzzled in his palm like a puppy, "However, I am given a chance once every century to spare one human's life."

Peter looked at him hopefully, hardly daring to believe...

"For this century, I choose you," he smiled as the teen's face lit up, "You have much left to achieve, Peter, and have too many people who love you, who will spiral down if you don't go back. Also, frankly, you're too adorable."

Peter blushed, then surged forward to hug the deity tightly.

"Thank you so much," he murmured in the man's suit jacket.

"It's no problem," he smiled and kissed Peter's forehead before stepping back.

"Wait, will I ever see you again?" Peter asked shyly, fiddling with his fingers.

"I should hope not," Death smiled sadly, "Mortals can only see me after they die."

"But won't you be lonely?"

"I am sometimes," he shrugged, "But most of the time I'm busy working, and I am allowed to visit other souls too, so I'm never really alone. Don't worry about me, child, we'll meet again when it is your time."

Peter nodded, looking unhappy, then asked, "And can I tell Mr. Stark and the rest about all this?" 

"Sure, go ahead," he shrugged, "Also, you should know, when you enter your body, 3 days will have passed. Traveling from one realm to another takes a few days but to you it will seem like a second, okay?"

"Yes sir," Peter smiled at him, "Take care, Mr. Death."

"You too, Mr. Parker," the deity smiled teasingly, "Now go get your adorable self back to Earth. I promise to meet you occasionally. When you go back, you'll need sleep, so don't panic if you feel sleepy."

Peter smiled happily at the man and closed his eyes when he felt as if he was being stuck in a very tight tube.

**********

Peter gasped and sat up, chest heaving. He calmed down his breathing and checked his body. All his wounds were gone. He absently noticed that he was dressed in a black tuxedo. He then looked at what he was sitting on and burst out laughing.

.

.

.

"Kid?"

This stopped Peter's hysterical laughter because from his coffin, he looked at a very tired, grief-stricken Tony Stark.

"Hey, Mr. Stark," he smiled, "I remember asking to play Star Wars music at my funeral?"

Tony choked on a sob and rushed from his seat, pulling Peter out of the coffin and hugging him tightly.

"You, it's really you," he ran a hand over his kid's arms, checking, "Am I hallucinating?"

"Nope, doubt it, Mr. Stark," he giggled, "And for the record, I love you too." Tony laughed and hugged him again, kissing his forehead repeatedly.

"PETER!" May yeeted Tony away and hugged Peter herself, kissing him all over his face. 

Peter was passed around to everyone, who hugged him tightly. Thor, Steve, and Bucky nearly broke his ribs when they squeezed him tightly with all of their superstrengths.

"How?" Sam spluttered, looking as if he was about to have a heart attack.

"Long story, but I'm feeling sleepy now. Realm traveling is exhausting," Peter said, yawning.

"Wait no, no sleepy," Tony lightly slapped Peter's cheek, "We need to get you checked up."

"I'm fine, Mr. Death said I'll need sleep," Peter said, then collapsed to sleep in Bucky's chest, who automatically caught him.

The last thing he heard before falling asleep was, "Did I mishear, or did he just say Death talked to him?" and the beginning of chaos.

**********

(Long story short, turns out everyone did panic when he fell asleep. When he woke up he explained everything. Then, the Avengers, Ned, MJ, and May did not let him leave their sides. But Peter didn't complain. Who complains when they get free snuggles from everyone? And if Peter met up with Death almost daily and played Monopoly with him, no one had to know.)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

253K 5.8K 49
Oneshots of Spider-man going on random trips to help everyone out. He sometimes get expose of his secret, but this is about spider awesomeness. Some...
439K 10.2K 62
This is basically oneshots of Peter Parker/stark. I loved reading them so I thought of writing one book myself. Hope you all like it. It will contain...
373K 8.2K 60
These are mainly fieldtrip oneshots but I will probably do others too 🥇 in Spideytorch (22 April 2021)(10 May 2021)(11 June 2021) 🥇in Peterromanoff...
Hello, Peter melybxx द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

161K 5.3K 24
Random stories of Peter Parker that I need. Who am I kidding? This is a superfam spiderson irondad book. Why am I like this?