porcelain -yoonmin-

By minhugzz

Jimin is desperate and petty so that's why he finds himself at a fancy club known for its sugar babies lookin... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
ļæ¼ epilogue
special chapter

chapter 27

1.8K 90 4
By minhugzz

Jimin POV

jimin:
hey bubble butt

salty sugar:
hey baby face

jimin:
I love our pet names

salty sugar:
me too 🙈

jimin:
anyways wanna go on a date?

salty sugar:
with you?

jimin:
no with Dwayne Johnson

salty sugar:
if it's with him then hell yes 👍🏼

jimin:
wowowow so if the rock came up to you and said "yoongi I love you dump the 5'8 blonde idiot and runaway with me " would you go?

salty sugar:
I mean...

jimin:
answer correctly baby don't want to be punished do you?

salty sugar:
maybe I wanna be punished by you I'm kinky like that

jimin:
like what?

salty sugar:
you not ready for that sugarlips
and I'd love to go on a date! ;)

jimin:
why to rile up a man
but dress comfy I'm picking you up in 30 minutes

salty sugar:
damn so no booty shorts....sweatpants it is then!
see you soon baby face

jimin:

-30 minute time skip-

"Is this a new car really stop flexing we get it your rich" he said getting into the car he looked comfortable like I asked it's 7pm when I arrived.

"Really no hello kiss your something else" I pouted he smirked and grabbed my chin and kissed me sweetly on the lips.

"Hi baby you look and smell delicious" he whispered out noses touching my heart always loses its mind each time he is near me the butterflies never go away.

"Your such a charmer" I said he chuckled and pecked my lips again.

"Look who's talking" he mumbled then sat back I put the car in drive and headed to where we going.

"So where are we going on this magical date? Disneyland?" He asked I moved to lace are hands together.

"No but I'll take you there if you want?" I said he chuckled.

"Maybe next summer" he answered playing with my hand.

"You think we are gonna be together that long" I said eyes on the road.

"Of course do you not think so? You gonna dump me cold and barefoot" he whispered but I grip his hand tight.

"Never baby gonna put a big ring on your pretty finger" I said and kissed his hand I see him blush and looked down.

"S-Shut up" he mumbled "I can't believe you wear that cheap thing ever day" he whispered touching the yellow bracelet softly the one he got me with the sunflower.

"What do you mean I love this bracelet it symbolizes our love I fell for you that night well probably the first night I saw you" I said he pouted blush on his cheeks.

"I wish I could get you something nicer your always giving me stuff" he mumbled and the soft sound from the radio filling the car.

"Hey don't pout you just letting me hold your hand is more then enough I love you Yoongi forever" I said he blushed again and the drive went on after that.

"I never wanna let go of you Jimin" he whispered kissing my hand.

-few moments later-

"We're here!" I said parking the car he just looked around.

"Is this wear you murder me? Or sell me?" He said I scoffed and pinched his cheeks

"No brat follow me" I said getting out of the car he followed I waited for him and he locked his hand with mine.

"The sun is setting and we are in a open field near a lake and all can think of is that one American horror story episode" he huffed.

"Shh I know cupcake let's go" I said pulling him along we walked to the area I set up he pouted.

"What about mosquito! They love biting me and don't say it's because I'm sweet like sugar" he spoke I chuckled as we walked.

"I was gonna say I don't know why they bite you seems so bitter" I said earning a pinch "Ow!" I yelped.

"Watch them pretty lips" he said and we finally arrived at the picnic I set up.

(The set up!)

(The food!)

Once his eyes landed on the picnic he whined an stomped his food I blink at him really confused does he not like it?

"Ugh why are you so damn sweet all the time it's so unfair" he huffed.

"You don't like it? I lit mosquito candles around they won't bite you and I got some of your favorite foods" I said he just grabbed my face and kissed me it caught me off guard.

"I love it thank you baby" he said

I smiled and guided him to sit he plopped down sitting on his legs I sat next to him.

"Romantic picnic with my yummy boyfriend and yummy food ah I live the best life" he smiled and kissing my cheek he picked up a strawberry and fed it to me I smiled at him "such a pretty smile you have Jimin" he added.

"I love when your nice and cute to me" I said opening the ramen bowls and handed one to him he grabbed it and started to eat using chopsticks then I grabbed my phone to play soft songs as we watch the sunset munching on our foods.

We chit chat him enjoying all the foods watching the sky be painted with pinks and oranges we ate most of the food and he wanted to skip rocks and feed the ducks.

When we sat back on the blanket the sun was almost gone night was approaching I cleaned up the blanket disposing of everything before he sat back down his gaze heavy I gulped.

Yoongi POV

"Okay I have to admit this date has a double meaning" he said I smiled a goofy smile at him as we sat next to each other on the soft blanket sounds of crickets and the water splashing has the duck float around us but all I can focus on is him this date felt different like we both had something to say and I think I'm finally ready to tell him.

Those three word

He won't hurt me I know that now Jimin is not like him Jimin is perfect best thing to happen to me makes me so unbelievably happy everytime I land my eyes on him.

"Love on the weekend" by John Mayer is plays in the background.

He pulls out a envelope and hands it to me "Open it baby" he whispered I nodded and open the yellow envelope.

I looked inside and pulled out couple pieces of paper I unfolded them and glanced at them then my heart started to drum so loud my ears ring.

2 TICKETS TO SINGAPORE

My mouth falls a gap and I look at him he moved closer "I thought we can go somewhere escape for a bit just us two seeing beautiful sites enjoying other cultures...I know you don't like expensive gifts but I just wanna go somewhere with you and be free not worry about anything or anyone just hold hands and explore relax not a care in the world" he said tears start to fill my eyes.

"J-Jimin" I whispered he started to panic

"Fuck was it to much I'm sorry" he said I shook my head and moved to cup his face he wiped my tears "Don't cry baby I'm sorry" he said I chuckled

"Happy tears" I whispered he tilted his head

"Does that mean you wanna go?" He asked I nodded again he smiled and pulled me close we were both kneeling on the blanket the sky a soft orange my arms around his neck one hand on the back of head fingers in his hair.

"Yes baby I'll go with you I'll go anywhere with you" I said he smiled softly

This is it I'll just say it tell him what he deserves to hear for him to know he has my whole entire heart with one hand in his hair the other on his cheek I say it.

"Jimin" I whispered his hands on my waist as he hummed.

"I-I l-love you Jimin" I whispered but he totally froze eyes wide.

"What?" He asked I put my forehead on his

"I love you Jimin" I said again he immediately pulled me into a kiss and fuck it was intense so much feeling pouring out of him and me I felt like I was high.

"Say it again" he said against my lips I smiled.

"I love you so much" I whispered softly near his ear and kissed him again we just sat then hands roaming bodies lips locked our feeling exposed.

"Fuck you drive me crazy I love you so much" he said I chuckled.

"I know baby I'm sorry I made you wait so long thank you for waiting for me" I said he kissed me.

"Your worth the wait" he said I smiled and kissed him again.

"I love you forever Jimin" I said

"How much?" He whispered

"Bigger then the ocean" I whispered back

———————————————————————————

guys.... the drama she is coming and it will be intense but next chapter is vanilla smut!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 1.9K 13
" I am gonna punish you for your all lies " suga says in his heavy breathe glaring at the boy whose lips has his saliva still. A shiver ran down his...
1.4K 119 10
Jungkook breaks up with his boyfriend of over five years. Wanting to get back at his EX and wanting to be pampered at the same time; he seeks out a s...
110K 5.5K 33
ā€¢TAEGIā€¢ "You're such a bad Idol, Taehyung." Yoongi argued with the taller man. "You just used your fame to get into a girl's pants. Don't you feel...
1M 49.5K 117
Jimin was dragged against his will to a sugar baby event by his best friend and now he has a sugar daddy following him around. Jimin does everything...