last love | vsoo rosekook

By zephyrpyree

"take my hand" "no!" "look, i'm not asking you to marry me. i'm just trying to help you." - "will you be quie... More

last love
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
bonus chapter
thank you!

27

1.7K 124 65
By zephyrpyree

Author Pov

"No need." Jisoo weirdly eyed at the phone before placing it back.

"What happened to your phone? Why are you using mine?" Chaeyoung asked coming back from Jaehyun's room and making Jisoo to lightly surprised.

"I just answered a call for you." Jisoo replied. Chaeyoung just stared at her for more words. Jisoo smirked before walking back to her desk and taking seat. Chaeyoung's eyes followed the figure.

"If you don't want to get fired, get in Jungkook Sir's office." Jisoo voiced with the same wide smirk.

"You mean Jungkook Sir called?" Chaeyoung questioned in the edge of panicking.

Jisoo nodded her head with a mocking smile "He said you stoled some of his important files."

Without wasting anytime for thinking, Chaeyoung ran to Jungkook's office making Jisoo to chuckle.

Chaeyoung breaked infront of the door to steady up herself.
"M-may I come in Sir?" She knocked on the door.

Waiting for a response, gifted her a disappointment. As she cleared her throat before knocking on the door again.
"Sir, May I co-"

"Come in." Chaeyoung were already expecting a cold voice from inside, but she got frightened when the voice sounded much more rude and colder than ever. She inhaled deeply, before hesitantly rotating the door knob and walking in.

The moment she got in, Jungkook welcomed Chaeyoung with his death glare making her to scarefully bow to him. Chaeyoung didn't take more steps to him.

"Did you enter my cabin before I get here?" Jungkook inquired, the gesture were all same.
Chaeyoung nodded her head as a answer.

"Words Miss Park Chaeyoung." He ordered cruelly.

"D-dae Sir. I did." She stammered.

"Why?" His death glare sharpened.

"To.. To clean your room S-"

"Didn't i warned you to not do things for me? Huh?" Jungkook asked more like shouted making Chaeyoung to gulp down her own saliva.

"I have already warned you and now save this in your mind, you and your so-called friend are here only because of our Noona. Otherwise we should had kicked you both out a long time ago. So if you want to be here stay away from us. STAY. AWAY.!" He stated with the whole irritation, he have been feeling after the call. While there Chaeyoung's heart ached for million times. She stared at him with tears engulfed eyes which Jungkook didn't even noticed.

She looked up to clear the tears, before replying him.
"Dae, Sir. I understand."

"Now, tell me where the file is and leave my office in a flinch." Jungkook enjoined making Chaeyoung confused.

"W-which file Sir?" She inquired with the same face as Jungkook again locked his cold gaze on her.

"The file which were on my cabin, HERE" Jungkook hitted his table. Chaeyoung flinched at the sudden loud thud.

"I...I don't know Sir. I just cleaned your room and left. I didn't taked none of your files." Chaeyoung confessed as she felt like he was accusing on her.

"Then you are saying I'm lying."

"I didn't said that Sir. I guess you didn't checked inuff. Let m-"

"NO NEED! I can take care of my things myself." Jungkook shouted stopping Chaeyoung on her way as she frowned.

'Then why didn't you find it yourself?Why did you need to call me?" Chaeyong's innermind ridiculed but immediately stopped when Jungkook's eyes stared at her.
Jungkook diverted his eyes from her to ask something.
"How many shirts today ripped?"

His words and the small smirk left a dart to Chaeyoung's heart as she felt really uncomfortable with his mockery expression.
'Is this the lowest you can show me Jungkook Sir? Or is there more?" When her mind spoke like this, her eyes emitted disgust towards him. She take a deep breath.

"What do you mean Sir?" Chaeyoung asked, making Jungkook to sarcasticly chuckle. Which she welcomed with a unexplainable frown.

"Nothing! Just asked casually." He replied shooking his head without unplacing the sarcasm from his face.

"You Leave." Jungkook ordered shouting at her, which Chaeyoung immediately followed. She walked out without knowing, Jungkook had already found the file which he needed, a few minutes ago.
He just wanted the answer for his last question. Which Chaeyoung didn't answered.
But if he had asked about her need in Jaehyun's office in a nice way, he should had the answer now, not like this.

After getting exited from his room, Chaeyoung really wanted to cry. But now she isn't that weak to breakdown for this anymore. She dragged away the sadness with a small breath inhaling and approached her own table.

Chaeyoung sat-down to her seat silently. Making Jisoo who were cleaning her desk, to look up worriedly.

"What happened Chaeng? Did he say something?" She inquired.

"Ani. Just shouted, Now I'm used to it." Chaeyoung immediately answered weekly chuckling. Jisoo nodded in response completely realizing her situation is not different from her at all.

"Then what about the file?"

"Guess like he will find it himself." Chaeyoung replied carelessly. Jisoo hummed in response.

"Are you going somewhere?" Chaeyoung asked noticing Jisoo packing some of her stuffs.

"I have some papers to submit at Liana Ma'am." Jisoo said picking up papers from her table and looking at Chaeyoung. Jisoo smiled at the 'o' mouthed figure infront of her.

"Do you wanna come? You can wait for me outside, until I done my work." Jisoo asked passing her sweet smile to her.

"Aniyo. I'm fine. Actually I also have some works to do." Chaeyoung reasoned returning the same grin.

"Ok fine. Then I will be back Chaeng."

"Dae." Chaeyoung replied smiling widely at the walking figure of Jisoo. She sighed softly before getting back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~
Jisoo's Pov

Now I'm walking to the elevator to go up to my floor. I had done my work in the director genaral's office.

But I stopped in my track, when i heard someone's conversation.

"No ma'am, We can't allow it. You can meet them if you have a appointment. Otherwise we can do nothing."

"Yes. I understand but please inform them, that I'm here. Then i will not need any appointments."

"No Ma'am we can't. I will inform them, if you have an appointment, or else please leave."

"Why are you n-"

"What is the problem here?" I asked getting into the conversation after watching the whole situation.

The receptionist, Miss Lia bowed to me, which I welcomed nodding my head.
"How can I help you Miss?" I asked politely to the stranger.

"She is here to meet Taehyung Sir. And the another one..... " Miss Lia answered me instead of the female but she stopped and looked around to find someone else too.

"She is outside." The stranger voiced.

"Ah. Dae. They are here to meet Taehyung Sir and Jungkook Sir. But they don't have any appointments." Lia said making me 'o' shape my mouth and I looked back to the female.
With a glance at her, I assumed she have a really good dressing sense. She were looking elegant and classy like a business woman.

"She is Taehyung Sir's PA. If you want to ask something more, she will help you with it." Miss Lia said to the stranger, pointing at me. And I noticed a surprised expression from her.

"So you are Tae's PA, Jisoo? Am I right?" She asked making me confused, 'how-she-know-my-name.'

"I'm Sa-"

"Eonnii" She was about to introduce herself to me but intrupted when another stranger lady entered into the scene.

"Who was that Tuzu?"

"Mr Kevin."

"What happened? Anything important?"

"Ani, Just to inform about the new deal."

"Oh. Ok fine." The both talked about something seriously. Then they both turned to me. Then the second one looked back to the other one, before speaking.

"What happened Eonni? Didn't you find their offices yet?

So the questioner is younger.

"How can I? When they aren't letting me to know." The older one replied after a small chuckle and pointing at us.

"I guess they are new here. Asking appointments for meeting them." She continued with a smirk.

"Then, How about calling Eeommani?" The younger one asked. Without wasting anytime the older put out her phone from her side bag. And dialed someone before placing it on her ear.

I guess 3 times the phone ringed, someone who they dialed pickup the call.
"Dae Eeommani. We arrived."

"Ani. We didn't, They are asking do we have appointments."

"I guess they are new. And here we have Tae's PA."

"Dae, Wait!"

She said in the phone and looked up to me before extending the phone to me. I weirdly eyed at the phone after her.

"Tae's Eomma." She said moving it closer to me. My face frowned in confusion while perching the phone close to my ear.

Why is she calling Shin-hye Ma'am Eeommani?

"Yebusseyo Ma'am."

"Ah.. Jisooya, Please take Sana and Tzuyu to Taehyung and Jungkook's room. They are there after a long time, so please take care of it." From the another end of the line Shin-hye Ma'am voiced.

The name of the girls were really familiar for me. As i forgot to respond.

"Jisoo? Are you hearing me?" Shin-hye Ma'am brought me out from my thoughts.

"Ah. Dae Ma'am. And don't worry I will show them Sir's office."

"Hmm.. That's so sweet of you Jisooya, Actually they are Tae and Kookie's fia-"

"Jichu." Someone called from behind as i immediately looked back, making unheard the left what Shin-hye Ma'am said.

I spotted Chaeng there. She walked to me with a confused face noticing the two unfamiliar figures beside me.

"Don't worry Ma'am I will take care of them." I said on the phone and got a thankful respond from Shin-hye Ma'am before returning it back to the lady.

They both chatted for few seconds more before ending the call.
Chaeyoung hitted on my left shoulder lightly, when I looked up to her, she eyed and fingered asking 'who-they-are?'

"They are here to meet Taehyung Sir and Jungkook Sir. Wait for me in the cafeteria, I will be back after showing them their cabins." I informed to Chaeyoung as she nodded her head in response.

"Hm. I guess you are Kookie's PA. Chaeyoung. Right?" The younger one asked to Chaeyoung, making her puzzled as she looked up to me. And then turned back to her to answer the question.

"Ah. Dae."

"Nice to meet you Chaeyoung. Wish to see you again." She sounded some ridiculed there, but Chaeyoung managed to shook the forwarded hand.

"Then, how about leaving to their office?" Another one said making me stop staring at the younger.

"Dae. Sure." I said motioning them to take the lead. I seeked at Chaeyoung before following them.

We all entered into the elevator, building a huge silence inside. I tapped on the button to the top floor and sighed softly knowing the ride to up will be really uncomfortable with the two ladies who are really strangers for me.

Who are this both?
Tae..? Kookie..? Looks like this both are really close to them and also calling Shin-hye Ma'am-Eeommani? What is the meaning of all this?

I will be lying if I said, i didn't felt Jealous when she called Taehyung Sir, 'Tae'. I felt really sad about it and also I noticed Chaeyong's expression change when the another one called Jungkook Sir, 'Kookie'. We only heard Lish, Jennie Eonni and Shin-hye Ma'am calling them like that. Everything is so suspicious.

And also their names are so familiar. I already had heard it somewhere. But where?
My thoughts of train cuttoffed when the elevator door opened conveniently. I looked back, but they just walked out completely ignoring my presence and i frowned in irritation.

When I walked out met with them again, this time the two were waiting for me.
"This is noon. After having lunch Taehyung Sir and Jungkook Sir will be together in Taehyung Sir's room. So you both can meet them in his office." I informed. They both nodded in response as I started walking followed by them.

I stopped infront of Taehyung sir's cabin. "They will be inside. I guess you both can go ahead after excusing them. They don't like someone distrubi-"

"We know Jisoo. Actually more than you do." The older one spat cutting off me. I nodded my head lightly before walking away from them with a annoyed face towards their attitudes.

The thoughts i had breaked a while ago started to engulf my head again on the way to the cafeteria.
The moment i found Chaeyoung in a table on a corner, i shrugged out the thoughts. I approached her.

"Chaeng... " I called taking my seat opposite to her.

"Who were they Chu? They weren't showing good attitude afterall." Chaeyoung commented.

"I also don't know. But I guess they are really close to Jeon family. They are calling Shin-hye Ma'am, 'Eeommani'." I answered emphasising the last word.

"Eeommani?" She asked with a frown.

"Dae. And didn't you heard, They are also calling Taehyung Sir and Jungkook Sir, Tae and-"

"Kookie." She hissed and I clearly sensed her madness in the words.

"But the thing is making me so confused is their names. It's so familiar for me." I again spoke, my talk made Chaeng curious.

"San-"

Abruptly Chaeyoung's phone rang making us both jump in surprise. She made her hand's way to her skirt pocket to take out the ringing phone, while I kept my hand on my chest, still in the shock.

She looked up to me with a cheerful eyes after noticing the caller ID.

"It's Eonni." She announced before accepting the call and turning on the speaker.

Chaeyoung
Eonni?

Jennie Eonni
I want to meet you both right now.

Chaeng and I looked at each other confused by Eonni's husky voice. She sounded really sad and weak.

Chaeyoung
What happened Eonni? Are you fine?

Jennie Eonni
Do you both have some time for me. If you have then please.

The last sentence were more like begging which made us worried for her. I took the phone from Chaeyoung.

Me
Of course we have. But what happened? Why are you so-

Jennie Eonni
I will tell you everything when you will be here Jichu. Come to the xxxxxxx Park, fast. I'm here. Please~~~

Me
Ah Dae Eonni. We will. But what ab-

Jennie Eonni
No need to tell or ask anyone. Even not kookie and Tae. Just come here as soon as possible.

Chaeyoung
Ok Eonni. We will be there in half hour. Wait.

Jennie Eonni
Dae Chaeng. Fast.

Eonni said before cutting the call. I looked at Chaeyoung worriedly, while my mind were filled with confusion, which Chaeyoung returned me without any difference.

~~~~~~~~~~
Author Pov

In this meantime, Sana and Tzuyu are waiting outside after knocking on the door for the nth time.

"Eonni, We should just get in. We are doing this for a long time now." Tzuyu said stopping Sana from knocking on the door again.

"But they will not like it." Sana reasoned.

"Oh.. Says like everything else are happening according to their likeness." Tzuyu rolled her eyes making Sana to sigh. Then Sana opened the door before getting in. Which made Tzuyu to smirk as she followed her sister inside.

"What the hell-"

"Not hell Oppa. Your future wives." Tzuyu mocked at the surprised Taehyung while Jungkook rolled her eyes from them and her words.

"What are you both doing here?" Taehyung asked coldly.

"Oh Tae, Is that the only thing you know to ask?" Sana questioned making Taehyung roll his eyes.

"Eeommani send us here to take you both for the wedding shopping. We only have 3 days left." Tzuyu said shyly smiling at Jungkook which he found really annoyance.

"And you know we don't have much time so we should do everything in hurry." Sana added passing Taehyung a grin.

"Just stop this Sana. At least infront of us. We all know about everything, you can fool everyone but not us. So just stop this fakeact infront of us. We are fucking hate this." Taehyung spat, acidly.

"Hm.. Then it will be really helpful for us." Tzuyu retorted cheekly. She walked to the couch and collapsed on it. Making Sana to chuckle. While Jungkook and Taehyung glared at her scornfully.

"Eeommani said us to have shopping with you both. So what should we do?" Sana spoke making The Jeons to look after her.

"Obvious, you both should do it yourself." Taehyung replied.

"What if you both didn't liked our selections. In the pa-"

"The life partners are also not our like but we are doing the marriage. Right? So the wedding suit will not affect us at all." Taehyung cheekly cutoffed Sana. That made Sana and Tzuyu little mad but shrugged it off with small smirks.

"Well, it wasn't our fault. We apologized for what we did. And not forgiving us is your problem guys." Sana defended.

"Really? You really thinks a sorry can make everything like past. I can't believe, you both are the same Tzuyu and Sana, who we loved once, who were really important for us in the past." Jungkook stated. His eyes darkened nefariously.

"Oh really? In the past? So now we aren't important. Now you don't love us anymore?" Tzuyu asked smirking at him.

"Obviously NO! We weren't able to answer it last time. But now we are. We don't love you both anymore like we did in the past. The reason is also the love we had for you both. We don't know about yours. But we loved you like nothing, we loved you sincerely. And again loving you will hurt the innocence of our love, of our hearts. It's not a toy which you when mind use and after use just throw." Taehyung confessed, his mind is telling him to cry but his heart is so strong this time, not letting him to do such a silliness.

"Huh? Do you really thinks that, we will back off from this wedding hearing something like this. Then No, Taehyung. We want you both and we will make you both ours. And also now you both have no choice without marrying us. So just stop this childishness and learn, how to be good husbands for us. Hmm?" Sana confidently spat tapping on Taehyung's shoulder which he shrugged down immediately.

"Yes. We don't have any other choice without marrying you both and that's your weapons. But listen to me carefully, the marriage and the whole thing you two are doing with us, is just a show off. Nothing will change after the marriage like past. Everything will be same as now. Just hate will be visible in our relationship." Jungkook stated. His eyes were sparkling with condolence towards the two female figures standing infront of him.

With that, Tzuyu and Sana started to laugh evily making Jungkook and Taehyung to roll their eyes from them.

"And who needs a perfect typical marriage life. We all are different from others. So our marriage life will be also, it will be really enjoyable if something happens like this. Right Eonni?" Tzuyu stated and asked for Sana's agree.

"Sure dear." Without any thoughts she supported her.

"You both really changed. We are now getting suspicious in our love because of you both. What made you both like this? Huh?" Taehyung asked with disbelieve igniting eyes. Which Sana chuckled in response. Tzuyu stood up from the couch and made her way to Sana.

"Then we are kept going. Are you both are still in the past decision?" Tzuyu inquired. Without answering Jungkook and Taehyung looked away from them.

"Okay fine. Come Tuzu. We should leave." Sana announced getting what they meant.

"Dae. See you both really soon. Have a good day. Bye Baby~~" Tzuyu said to Jungkook as he didn't mind to look at her.

Sana and Tzuyu walked out from the room. At the moment Jungkook and Taehyung felt a ocean of emotions which they can't describe themselves. The only thing present there was a silence.

'Are you already gave up Tae? It's just starting. You have to face this everyday in the future. I'm feeling so sad for Kookie. I can't help myself, then how can I help him.'

'You and your hyeong didn't deserved a happiness in life. Didn't you see your future? I only left some pity for myself and for Hyeong. We are just so shitless.'

They have decided their destiny themselves. In this world do anything have , which can save Taehyung and Jungkook from this?

☞☜
TO BE CONTINUED

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 76 18
Taehyung- Is loving someone a crime? Jisoo- I am ready to accept my crime !
219K 11.6K 27
❝ I'm sorry, my fiance's still stuck in a meeting, can you do me a favor and be my fiance? ❞ - not proofread COMPLETED
15.3K 599 30
"My heart, it's just for you...and only for you." ✨ Started- March 4, 2018 Ended- January 16, 2019
5.4K 133 14
"Don't fuck with me, don't annoy me and mind your own business, got it !" "Don't act like your our mother when your just a lowlife bitchy servant" Ma...