TMNT2012 Boyfriend scenario

By Hinako29

What if you have a teenage mutant ninja turtles as your boyfriend ?? How will it go ?? A TMNT2012XReader sto... More

How you meet ( Leo )
How you meet ( Donnie )
How you meet ( Mikey )
How you meet ( Raph )
When you 2 think of each other . ( Leo )
When you 2 think of each other ( Donnie)
When you 2 think of each other ( Mikey )
When you 2 think of each other ( Raph)
When you meet again ( Leo )
When you meet again ( Donnie )
When you meet again ( Mikey )
When you meet again ( Raph )
When you text him ( Leo )
When you text him ( Donnie )
When you text him ( Mikey )
When you text him ( Raph )
When you hang out with him ( Leo )
When you hang out with him ( Donnie )
When you hang out with him ( Mikey )
When you hang out with him ( Raph )
When someone found out about him/you (Donnie )
When someone found out about him/you ( Mikey )
When someone found out about him/you ( Raph )
When you both got friendzone . ( Leo )
When you both got friendzone ( Donnie )
When you both got friendzone ( Mikey )
When you both got friendzone ( Raph )
When he get love advice from someone (Leo)
When he get love advice from someone (Donnie)
When he get love advice from someone (Mikey)
When he get love advice from someone (Raph)
When he ask you out ( Leo )
When he ask you out ( Donnie )
When he ask you out ( Mikey )
When he ask you out ( Raph )
When he play with your hair ( Leo )
When he play with your hair ( Donnie )
When he plays with your hair ( Mikey )
When he plays with your hair ( Raph )
when he ask you out on a date ( Leo )
when he ask you out on a date ( Donnie )
When he ask you out on a date ( Mikey )
When he ask you out on a date ( Raph )
First Date ( Leo )
First Date ( Donnie )
First Date ( Mikey )
First Date ( Raph )
When you meet his family ( Leo )
When you meet his family ( Donnie )
When you meet his family ( Mikey )
When you meet his family ( Raph ) + Important note down below
Your First Kiss ( Leo )
Your First Kiss ( Donnie )
Your first kiss ( Mikey )
Your First Kiss ( Raph )
When you're sad ( Leo )
When you're sad ( Donnie )
When you're sad ( Mikey )
When you're sad ( Raph )
When you fight about something little ( Leo )
When you fight about something little ( Raph )
When you fight about something little ( Donnie )
When you fight about something little ( Mikey )

When someone found out about him/you ( Leo )

2.3K 67 14
By Hinako29

Leo.

After you guys hang out , you guys are best friend forever !! You guys can't stop texting each other . Every night , you guys would watch Space Heroes together or just sit on the roof top chatting about how's life been .

Your P.O.V

I was in my class then I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket . I look at the teacher and she's writing on the board . I quickly peek on my phone and notice is from Leo !!!

[From Leo :
Hey (Y/N) ! I was thinking that if you want to watch a show call Star Trek with me ? Is playing right now !! ^^ ]

I smile and shake my head . Oh Leo... I thought then reply him .

[To Leo :
Hi Leo , I would love to but I can't . I'm in school :/ ]

I click send then put it back into my pocket  . I look back up and copy down the notes . Then my phone vibrate again , I took it out and look at the text .

[From Leo :
Aww :( That's too bad . I'll record it then we can watch it together . :) ! Good luck at school .]

I giggle and reply him .

[To : Leo
Ok , after school and after I finish my homework . :) and Thanks , good luck with your training and stuff ]

I click send , put my phone in the drawer. then look up and continue copying the notes . After a while , the bell rings . I kept my books into my bag then prepare to go out .

" (Y/N) You forgot your phone !" My (B/F/N) said and hand me my phone .

" Oh ! Thanks I don't know what I'm going to do without it ." I take my phone and slide it into my pocket .

" So who's Leo ?? Is he your boyfriend~?" (B/F/N) said with an evil grin . Your face turn red .

" What !? No ! He's my Best friend !" You said .

" Sure~ Admit that you have a crush on him , I seen the text he sent you ! He totally have a crush on you !" (B/F/N) said with a smirk and walk out of the class leaving you behind dumbfounded . You look at your phone and saw the text .

[From Leo :
You're welcome and Thanks! Meet you tonight Sunshine ]

I felt my face heat up as I saw the nickname and the cute heart at the end . I heard snickering so I  look up to saw (B/F/N) standing by the door . Her smirk turn bigger and she open her mouth .

" Awww Wittle (Y/N) has a crush~!" She said with baby voice and my face turn redder .

" No I do not !!!" I said then she raised her one of her brow and gave me the 'really' look . I sighed and pouted.

" Fine.....I may have a small crush on Leo ." I said while fiddling my fingers . (B/F/N) walk towards me and put her arm around my shoulder .

" Now isn't that easier than keep denying ?" She said and I rolled my eyes with a smile ." So....tell me everything about this Leo person !!" She said with her eyes sparkle .

" Is he from this school ?? Is he cute ?? Is he...." She asked non-stop without letting me answer. This is going to be a long day .

Leo P.O.V

After training , I decided to watch TV then I saw this show called Star Trek . It was really interesting so I thought maybe (Y/N) will like it . I send a text to her .

[To (Y/N) :
Hey (Y/N) ! I was thinking that if you want to watch a show call Star Trek with me ? Is playing right now !! ^^ ]

I look up to the TV then back at the phone then the TV then back at the phone and finally the phone ring .

[From (Y/N) :
Hi Leo , I would love to but I can't . I'm in school :/ ]

My smile fell when I saw the word 'can't' . Then I got an idea . I click record to record the show then reply her .

[To (Y/N) :
Aww :( That's too bad . I'll record it then we can watch it together . :) ! Good luck at school .]

" ...(Y/N)....Who's that ?" I jumped at the voice and quickly turn around . I found my brothers are looking at me

" What the !? Guys !! How long have you been !?" I asked with my face red . They smirk and snicker .

" A long time to know that you have a girlfriend ." Raph said .

" And I thought you like Karai ." Donnie said .

" Awww Karai is going to be really sad...." Mikey said with a sad face but then he laughed .

" First , (Y/N) is my best friend not girl friend and second , I don't like like Karai , she's family ." I said with my best calm tone I can master .

" Sure~ Best friend because you like Karai more~" Raph said with an evil smirk.

" I don't like Karai that way !" I said .

" Ya right , just admit you like like Karai ." Donnie said while laughing . They kept teasing me about liking Karai then I can't hold it .

" No I don't like Karai ! I like (Y/N) !" I said then I quickly clasped my mouth when I realize what I just said . They gave me an evil grin . I quickly ran off .

" Hey !! Get him !!" Raph said as they chase me .

" Ya ! I want to know who's (Y/N) !!" Mikey said .

" Tell us everything !!!" Donnie said

" Never !!" I ran into my room and slam the door shut . I look at my phone and saw a text from her .

[From (Y/N) :
Ok , after school and after I finish my homework . :) and Thanks , good luck with your training and stuff ]

I smile and send her a text .

[To (Y/N) :
You're welcome and Thanks! Meet you tonight Sunshine ]

I didn't notice I call her 'sunshine' until I send it . Oh no !!! I was too into the moment . I felt my face heat up just thinking about (Y/N) . How her dazzling smile brighten up my day , how she make me smile just by her cute giggle .

" I guess I do like like her....." I muttered to myself .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 82 15
Oneshots of Bayverse TMNT because they don't get enough love. Indicator for main turtle or character(s); Leo- πŸ’™ Raph- ❀️ Donnie- πŸ’œ Mikey- 🧑 other...
399K 9.3K 50
What if you met the love of your life and he just happened to be a mutant turtle? What would happen then? Come find out in this story! #2 in #tmnt #...
146K 4.1K 200
So Leo, Raph, Donnie, and Mikey could be your boyfriends. 1.theres no cheating and 2 no Casey jones dating you girls. Sorry. This is book one of...
377K 10.1K 200
The sequel to TMNT Boyfriend Scenarios ^_^ This story focuses on your happily (and sometimes not so happily) married life with your favourite Ninja T...