Carlo

By writer_LB

Book one of Carlo Life is a beautiful lie that everyone chooses to live and believe, and death is that evil t... More

Hey
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Aesthetic
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
</3

Chapter 53

11.7K 257 60
By writer_LB

CARLO'S POV:

I knead the inside of Adelaide's upper thigh watching from the corner of my eye as her breathing staggers slightly from my touch. I park the car in front of the building and get out of the car quickly throwing the car keys to the valet on my way to Adelaide's door and pull her out of the car.

I drag her quickly to my personalised, private elevator with the words,

Knight

Engraved on it.

As soon as the doors to it open we walk in and the doors close behind us, i press the second highest number.

"The one above us is the roof." Is all I say before pinning her against the side of the elevator and kissing her harshly. My tongue explores her mouth as she does the same to mine. Every time my tongue laps hers I can feel the texture of her tongue, and by the way she slaps her thighs together, it affects her a lot.

Moving back I push my way between her thighs whilst tutting at her.

The elevator doors open and I pull her through into the penthouse. I push her beside the elevator and press a button which locks it so no one can enter.

I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist whilst sucking on my jaw and licking a strip down to my neck making me shiver slightly.

I put her down and pin her ass against the full length window looking in on the room. My penthouse is a little different from the rest. The bedroom is through one of the doors which also has a full length window.

Bending down I taste her lips barely stifling a groan, she tastes so good, like the cherry lollipop she was sucking on earlier today. I take a hold of her neck and tilt her head back a little before sucking harshly on her neck making her moan my name repeatedly.

I move us once more, pinning her to the back of the coach and I thrust my hips into hers, nudging my erection harshly against her clothed pussy. Leaving her panting against me. "Shit." Adelaide moans using her heels to push me closer towards her to get some friction. I chuckle, pulling down her jeans and wet thong she lets out a gasp from the cold air hitting her. I steal another kiss, enjoying how she tastes.

Her nails dig harshly into the back of my neck holding me closer and sucking on my tongue. Now I just want her tongue on my fucking dick.

Adelaide continues kissing me with one hand working on the buttons of my shirt and the other jerking me off through my pants. My hands grip her ass and knead through it, without thinking I slap her ass quite hard and she gasps leaning closer to me. I rub where I slapped it and do it again, making her gasp each time.

I thrust back into her hand and whimper when she stills her hand movements and starts to take my pants off along with my underwear. I kiss her neck and add more hickeys to her already dark purple dotted neck.

"Adelaide." I moan loudly as her small hand wraps around my cock and moves up and down. I step forward into her touch and rest my head on her shoulder with my hands on both the back of the couch and her thighs.

Her hand tightens around me as she starts to jerk me off faster, milking me for my release. I pull away yanking her legs apart, she yelps hands flying to the back of the couch so she doesn't fall.

Her grey eyes watch my dick slide down her pretty pussy, twitching when I press firmly against her clit. "Gorgeous." I press a kiss to her forehead as Adelaide whimpers, nails finding purchase on the couch and I slide inside the goddess of a woman in front of me. I am barely halfway in when I move us both so she's now laying against the sofa and I am on top.

I slide the rest of me inside her and my eyes almost roll back when her nails run down my back. I set a harsh pace and she screams my name out, her wetness drips down me and onto the couch.

She's still wearing my hoodie and the arms of it fall down along her arms so her hands aren't shown only where she is scrunching them up.

Picking her up with me still inside her I use my hands to roll her hips on me whilst I walk to the bedroom. I throw her onto the bed and close the door behind us before crawling on top of her and lining myself up straight away before thrusting all the way into her.

I grip her throat and get back to my ruthless pace. I can see her breasts moving under the hoodie and I quickly take the hoodie off her sucking on her breasts making her moan. I move back and look down at her. Her lips swollen and red, her neck scattered with hickeys, her nipples swollen and red, she's littered in my markings.

On cue a strike of lightning erupts outside and the entire room lights up, the shadows of the raindrops on the window show through the room. Adelaide arches her back up towards me with one hand on her abdomen and her ring hand lays flat against my bare chest. The coolness of the ring makes me shudder when her hand glides down my chest leaving a cold mark.

Adelaide clenches around me and I throw my head back, groaning, the lightning continues outside as I drill into my fiancé.

My fiancé.

Her breasts move with each hard movement, my balls smacking against her ass and rubbing against the bed as I lose control and start ramming into her.

"You like this don't you?" I ask, groaning when she drags her nails down my abs with one hand whilst the other scrunches up the bed sheets beside her. Tilting her hips, stomach in knots from the almost bruising force I enter her with. "Tell me how it feels."

I suck on that sweet part of her neck as she mumbles how good it feels, tilting her hips to ask for more. "It f-feels g-good." She chokes out. I throw my head back grunting and she bucks against me to meet my thrusts.

With a moan, I move faster, her breasts and stomach plastered against my muscled chest as I fuck her harder than ever. I cage her head with my elbows and kiss her harshly and she sloppily kisses me back. She takes my dick well whilst choking my name out of her mouth and screaming every now and again.

------
ADELAIDE'S POV:

"Ah fuck." I moan when he hits my g-spot harshly making me scream along with an orgasm.

As I cum around him harshly it makes Carlo shudder. I can see him holding himself at his base to keep from cumming with me.

He pushes me onto my stomach and I make sure to keep eye contact with him as he takes my already shaking legs and I kneel. I stretch my arms out in front of me so my chest is against the silk sheets and my ass is up for him.

My used pussy awaits for him and I shudder when I feel his tip stroking it, he puts the tip in making me gasp softly and he grips my hips.

With one brutal thrust he pushes himself all the way in and I move forward slightly at the force. With each thrust he enters he rocks me back and forth to meet him.

Everything is raw and sensitive from just cumming already. He shoots forward, lodging himself so deep my toes curl. I cry out into the sheets barely able to keep my hips from dipping with him slamming into me so hard.

"No one can fuck you this good." He grunts, his hips shift in a circle and his dick brushes against my g-spot. "No one can make you cum as hard as I do." When I say nothing back he sends his hand down, the stinging pain blossoming on my ass. I already think it's too much when he leans over and starts to rub my clit.

Carlo drives into me hitting my g-spot over and over again until all I can do is scream and grip tight onto the bed sheets. He slaps my ass again and does the same to the other side, I clench around as he repeats a couple times and leans forward biting into my side.

Carlo goes onto telling me how good I feel around him. Turning over my shoulder my eyes connect with Carlo's, sweat dripping down his chiselled eight pack and sweat dotted on his forehead , His jet black curly hair sticks to his forehead.

He doesn't look away, gritting his teeth as I bounce back, meeting his thrusts. Staring into his green dilated eyes, Carlo takes me over the edge and I give him what he wants, cumming around him and clenching around him.

I collapse into the bed, gasping and Carlo watches me for a moment. Running his hand down my spine while the other kneads one of my sore butt cheeks , I wince as he grabs the flesh and presses a kiss to both of them. He crawls over me and presses his already swollen lips to mine. He pulls out only to push me onto my back so he's above me once more.

"One more." He moves my shaking legs apart and kisses me.

He's fucked all my energy out of me already but I still nod my head tiredly. He pushes into me and I wince, he stills deep inside of me and just kisses me. As I'm distracted he moves back and plummets forward making me scream into his mouth.

His arms surround my head and he nuzzles his face into my neck whilst clapping his hips to mine. His cock jabs at my g-spot repeatedly and I feel the familiar knot I know to well tighten.

He shoves once more and I explode. "Carlo!" I scream as I feel his warmth shoot into me and I feel my own knot loosen as I release. He wraps himself around me and finds my mouth, his body covering mine as he fills me with his cum. Even after riding both our highs out he kisses me slowly.

Still kissing me he pulls out and I gasp at the emptiness. He pulls away and looks down at my violently shaking legs, with a chuckle escaping his lips he tucks us both into the bed under the silk sheets.

He tucks me on top of him with my shaking legs straddling him, I lay on his chest feeling his still heavy beating heart pounding and I'm sure he can feel mine.

He pulls the sheets down so it just sits above my waist because it's too warm in the room. "Your legs are too shaky to get washed right now so we'll have a bath in the morning." He whispers, stroking my hair and presses his lips to the top of my head.

I hum in response, too tired to even talk. As my legs shake violently Carlo presses his hands down on my thigh. "Stop doing that before I take you again."

I sit up on my also shaky arms. "Number one you put me on top of you. Number two it's not my fault they're shaking." I glare at him as he laughs and presses his lips to mine.

"You're cute." He whispers against my lips.

I move my head to the crook of his neck looking out of the huge window and watching the rain fall heavily. Carlo massages my ass and pushes down every now and again when my legs get a bit too much.

My eyes slowly close and before I fall asleep I whisper, "I love you."

"I love you most." He whispers back and kisses my nose before I drift to sleep in the arms of,

My fiancé.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 692 47
His lost Tesoro ( Treasure ) Book one of His serie Isabel was only 5 months old when her family abandoned her at an orphanage or that's what she thin...
109K 4.7K 31
Taylor Swift just got out of a seven year relationship - it was time to go, she knew it in her bones, but still... her pillows were stained with tear...
148K 4.1K 29
Just a little something turned into something much bigger
71K 2.6K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...