like i need u ━ yeonbin. ×

נכתב על ידי BABIEJUNIE

⤷ ❪ㅅㅈ❫ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ 𝗰hoi 𝘀oobin has always been 𝘆e... עוד

01 - i'm a wreck.
02 - wish we never met.
03 - baby, i beg you.
04 - pray that i won't be alone.
05 - too soon with a drunk call.
06 - in the middle of the night.*
07 - afraid, what's coming next?
08 - waitin' for your text.
09 - if you change your mind,
10 - no time for nonsense.
11 - stay with me.
12 - say nothin' more, baby.*
13 - can't ask you nothin'.
14 - [he's] never comin' home.
15 - pain, that's an option.
16 - in the dead of night.
17 - we're better on our own.
18 - my fault.*
19 - baby, i call.
20 - drank, feeling nauseous.
21 - didn't really mean to interrupt,
22 - we're just friends.
24 - babe, there's nothing left.*
25 - be alone.
26 - not even conscious.
27 - too many toxins.
28 - tonight i'm giving up.
29 - layin' us to rest.
30 - but you don't need me.*

23 - are we just friends?

1K 73 48
נכתב על ידי BABIEJUNIE

(4/4)

besides waking up to a killer headache and nausea spells, waking up to an annoying phone call was one of the worst ways to start your day; and yeonjun just so happened to be lucky enough to wake up with both.

"yes, lulu, i'm fine," yeonjun sighed into his phone as he clambered down the stairs of his parent's house, irritable. he was hungover, thirsty, sleepy, and thoroughly confused. why had soobin brought him back here and not to his house?

lucas said anxiously, "are you sure?"

yeonjun bit his tongue to avoid letting out a scathing response to the unnecessary question. obviously, lucas was just as distrusting of soobin as everyone else seemed to be.

why was it that now, suddenly his friends frequently checked up on him? they didn't seem to care before.

"yes, i'm sure." yeonjun opened up the cupboards angrily and took out a glass. his head was aching and everything was still too bright.

lucas cleared his throat. "i... okay, you know i'm not a nosy person; i just mind my own business, but... what's going on with you and soobin?"

yeonjun closed his eyes, too annoyed, too achy, too tired to want to answer the question everyone kept asking him. as if he even knew the answer to it anyway.

"i'll let you know when i figure that out, lulu. ok, bye."

he hung up without waiting for a response from lucas, which he knew he'd eventually feel guilty later for. but as always, he pushed that emotion and thoughts for future yeonjun to worry about.

the good thing about pushing stuff off for your future self is that you could indefinitely continue pushing it off, until you were dead. and once you're dead, there's no need to worry about those things you pushed off, because you're dead.

yeonjun shook out a few pain reliever pills and popped them, chugging them down with a glass of water as if he hadn't had a sip of water in years. this made him stop. and question. when was the last time he drank water?

he shrugged off the question. at the moment, the most important thing on his mind was to get rid of the headache that was screaming through his temples and skull.

with a sigh, he picked up his phone and dialed soobin's number.

"hey, look who's finally awake."

"why did you bring me back here," yeonjun complained as he trudged up the stairs. "you know all my stuff's at your place, anyway."

"oh. damn. and kai's here too, so he can't let you in... why don't you have a key already? hmph. i'll get someone to drop off a copy for you." soobin's tone of voice was neutral.

yeonjun questioned, "why can't you or ningning let me in?"

"...we're not home."

"when will you be back?"

soobin was quiet for a few moments. "...i don't really know."

yeonjun didn't understand why this annoyed him. to be fair, they weren't really... anything. nothing labeled, anyways. but a small part of him, a part he tried his best to silence and push down, worried that history seemed to be repeating itself.

"look, i'll see you when i get back," soobin offered in a placating tone. "junie, don't be mad... i'm just meeting my parents. and you know i'd bring you along if you wanted, but i don't want to force you into anything. you said-"

"yeah, i know what i said," yeonjun sighed. he plopped down onto the surface on his bed and grabbed a pillow to rest his upper body on. "how'd you come and find me yesterday?"

"oh... your friends asked me to pick you up. you're a cute drunk, you know?"

attention diverted, yeonjun began to wonder how he'd acted yesterday around soobin. he'd probably said something embarrassing, hadn't he?

"...how so?"

as soobin spoke, yeonjun could nearly hear the wide grin spanning his face, "well, let's see... you said i was very handsome... you didn't recognize me very much... and when i called you kitten you said 'meow'."

yeonjun could feel how much his face was burning. "oh my god... oh jesus-"

"hey, it was cute," soobin insisted, "don't get all embarrassed now."

"hearing how i acted and this killer headache i've got are convincing me more and more to never drink again," yeonjun groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"good. wait 'til you're the correct age to even take a sip of it again," soobin chastised. "be sure to stay hydrated today and eat at least a bowl of cereal before taking any medicine, ok? i'll have someone send you the key for your stuff... let's see, is that it?"

yeonjun rolled his eyes. "you sound like a dad. i can take care of myself..."

"sure you can, baby. now, be a good boy and get your rest. i'll have a more serious talk with you when i get back."

and with that, the call ended. yeonjun was confused. seriously, how had he found the way soobin was talking hot?

that was definitely something to file away and work through later.

for the moment, he was bored. maybe he could make good on his new friend's promise to hang out?

yeonjun rolled over onto his back and sighed as the energy seemed to drain from his body. being social was hard. he decided to take a well-earned break for a few moments, while his head rested, and his eyes started to close...

a few moments later, yeonjun snapped his eyes open. the front door was being opened. parents.

yeonjun swiftly walked over to the door of his room and closed it, twisting the lock into place. he'd definitely have to deal with his parents soon, but not now.

he jumped back into bed and scrolled through his contacts, looking for a certain name. what had he saved seungmin as?

oh. "suengiim". geez. drunk yeonjun was a horrible speller.

he quickly clicked on the contact before he could begin to second-guess himself.

when seungmin picked up, there was a slurry of echoed screeching and chaotic voices overlapping each other, but no greeting.

"mong?" yeonjun cringed at the loud noises on his friend's end of the line. "can you hea-"

"ju!" seungmin laughed charismatically. "you need something?"

"are you... busy?" he began to regret calling seungmin up; it was obvious he was preoccupied.

"hm... no. i've got loads of time."

as laughter sounded in the background, yeonjun seriously doubted seungmin was actually telling the truth.

"because, i was wondering if you'd want to hang out for a bit," yeonjun's voice began to shake, and his throat felt tight.

seungmin hummed, "uh, i didn't quite catch what you said? but, hey, we should really hang out!"

yeonjun used his free hand to twist the ends of the necklace in his fingertips, straining to hear his friend's voice. "where are you?"

"at the airport," seungmin laughed goofily. "i've actually got to go somewhere for a bit... ugh, duty calls."

'duty calls'? yeonjun asked, "what do you mean? you're traveling? for... a job?"

"oh, yeah. sound fun? wait, did i ever tell you what i do?"

"i don't think so...?"

seungmin sighed dramatically. "are you gonna be as weird about it as my ex was? ugh... i'm a bit of an accessory for rich people."

"an accessory. for rich people?" yeonjun questioned incredulously, "like a rent-a-boyfriend type thing?"

"oh, yeah. exactly like that," seungmin said cheerily. "it's ludicrous, babe. say, would you want in?"

"i don't know if i could do that."

"it's nothing, really," seungmin advocated, then cursed. "ok, i really do have to go now. i think i've tested this guy too far."

yeonjun began, "you're with one right no-?"

but he was interrupted by the sound of an eerily familiar voice on the end, crackling through the white noise of the airport, "you've got to be kidding!"

seungmin's voice sounded far away, and annoyed. "alright, alright, i hung up already! it was just-"

and his voice cut off.

yeonjun stared at the screen of his darkened phone, in shock. his mind scrambled to understand the conversation he'd just had.

it felt like a million tiny yeonjuns were running screaming around his brain, while fires ran amok and chaos ensued.

he didn't know how long he sat there, trying to rationalize. but by the time he came to some sort of organized thought, the sun had already set and the sky was a rapidly-darkening blue.

first things first. seungmin had a job that sounded like it was right out of a movie, and he seemed to offer yeonjun an opportunity to do the same.

second. he was at an airport, where someone had interrupted his call with yeonjun.

third... that voice sounded an awful lot like soobin.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

667K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
11.8K 1.1K 32
A SEONGJOONG FANFIC Nobody's alone. There is always someone to stay by your side. Life wasn't really great all throughout for him but he knew to take...
16.7K 231 45
I recently finished Homestuck and let's just say I'm addicted. This will mostly be shipping so you have been warned. Swearing also here. Might contin...
41.9K 2K 9
Five times Soobin acts like a tsundere he is and one time he doesn't. Or Soobin is just scared of rejection. He is simply a coward. 200109 | 1st #bin...