Moonlight Kisses

By chxrryskiwis

"Why are you doing that!" she whisper-screams while her eyes flit to the other guys, who are now immersed in... More

introduction
playlist
the city of angels
eye on the prize
a deal with the devil
rich boy's issues
and her big heart
real and fake
melodrama
be a little selfish
he likes the chase
a glitch
no one like her
fast and furious
arrogant rich boys
the goddamn cosmo
boiling over
little lies
princess without a clue
the deal's doing
santa monica pier
the power of one's silence
you're dead to me
his crime
her punishment
playing with jealousy
a power struggle
there are worse things
hope is a dangerous game
the sex act
morning after
when shit hits the fan
their shared fear of caring
illusion
three hour drive
almost, but not enough
trials and tribulations
selfish desires
wrong place, wrong time
new years
carelessly freely perfectly
a dance with the devil
landmine
the spot: part one
the spot: part two
when daylight comes
sunday breakfast
through his eyes
what shadows hide
someone's nervous
ignorance is bliss
arabella
i care about you
fade into you
first kiss
some things stay hidden
this friends with benefits thing
long way down
life and death
two days
what fate will bring
the love month
i love you
their secret
sharp practice
our future
whiskey
only a matter of time
mirror, mirror
caught
the unraveling
selfish for loving you
play me forever, baby
a fight
landslide
faith
get ready to party bitches
on top
dreams
one of billions
the consequences that come
red
five minutes
don't make a sound (one-shot)
the guilt trip
tide rises
adrenaline: part one
adrenaline: part two
the truth will come out
the family i never had
a truth for a lie
heaven and hell
it's you
always you
revival
make me yours
new beginnings
nuestro amor
a new addition
everything we thought we knew
the secrets we keep
the broken and the damned
motive
initials
let me help you
author's note
bruises
perpetual trust
leverage
when panic sets in
a voice
carefree liberation
mine all mine
a little while longer
london
when nightfall came
fall from grace
blackout
what you don't know
the gift of loving (one-shot)
just might kill you
his incomparable love
a sign of light
distortion
la lune dans le noir
imagine
her sundress
acceptance
birthday girl
momentary experiences
la luna enamorada
epilogue I
epilogue II
epilogue III
Author's Note

another game

4.4K 136 38
By chxrryskiwis

I don't think I've ever loved and hated someone so much in my entire life.

Two opposite ends of the spectrum, so far spread out it seems as though you can only feel one or the other. Both emotions are so intense, so passionate. Before tonight I thought you could only love someone with everything you had or hate them with everything you had. There wasn't enough room in your heart and mind to take on more than that, I presumed.

Fuck was I wrong, painstakingly wrong.

As I look at Beau now, I only see the source of my love and my hatred. His soft lips bring that feeling of hopeless love only for them to curl into a malicious smirk that makes the feeling of untamed hatred swallow any other thought whole. But it's replaced by the incredible sensation bursting between my legs. Only to be yet again conflicted by the fact that this is not the time or place. But that was the point, wasn't it? To make my body fight so hard against itself that I just can't take it anymore.

Although I'm not much of a saint either. While it's still torturing to have this device sitting between my thighs and unable to do anything about it without drawing attention to myself, I'm stubborn enough to act as if I'm indifferent to it to prove a point. I don't know which point it is exactly, but it's all a matter of who's pride will get them further. Whoever breaks first loses this game we're playing. And I was not about to cave after a measly hour and a half.

The same couldn't be said though for when we got to the banquet. By the time I rushed out of the car, my cheeks were flushed red, showcasing the embarrassment I felt. Beau, on the other hand, was looking nonchalant as if he hadn't been the reason for my flustered mannerisms.

It's not like I didn't have my fun anyway. His nonchalant facade was purely that, a facade to hide my influence on him. His pink ears gave him away point-blank. He couldn't hide that from me no matter how hard he tried. As I said, I'm no saint. So while he was fucking around with the remote control I was palming over his dick in retaliation. An eye for an eye.

If only he would let me get him alone.

The game didn't end there, no. Here we are, mingling like we said we wouldn't purely to amp up the stakes. Considering touching him wasn't enough for him, I had to punish him one way or another. Get under his skin some way, somehow.

And he makes it pathetically easy for me to do that. He keeps a watchful eye on me from the other side of the room while I strike up an offhand conversation with the very first guy Beau glared at in possession of me. He's tall, dark, and handsome. Sun-kissed skin, perfect blonde hair, suited up very nicely just like every other guy here. I hate to use him as a pawn for our little game but he's one of many 'pretty boys', as Beau likes to call them, here to do the same as everyone else, form connections within this expensive world. But the only thing that sets them apart from Beau is they have that clean image, whereas Beau has that raw edge that I prefer over those pristine cookie-cutter assholes that always seem to be a different person when not in public. So maybe I don't feel that bad.

His name is Jackson. Of course, it's got to be a fucking J name. And he talks my ear off about where he's traveled, what he owns, anything to accentuate the shit ton of money he has as if I didn't know it already. Everyone here has money. Everyone here has traveled to Italy or Paris or Rome at least once in their lifetimes. He doesn't stand out among the rest, not his cars or his vacation homes or whatever the fuck else he thinks he could buy a girl with money. I mean, yeah some girls will fall for that kind of stuff, but others prefer to work hard for themselves. It's no use to rely on a man for anything really. They're good for some areas of life, but financially aren't one of them, no matter how many Ferraris they've got.

I scoot closer to him, moving around the small round table to eventually stop right by his side. Right where, conveniently, I get a glimpse of Beau's eyes practically shorting the sharpest of daggers straight ahead. Jackson couldn't be any more oblivious. Me, I know what the fuck I'm doing. "You know," I sigh dreamily, "I've always wanted to go to Italy. Venice, actually. Rowing through the Grand Canal late at night, when the city comes alive with beautiful lights." I go on in a sly seductive voice, casually running my finger up and down the back of his arm. Making it appear to Beau that I'm 'feeling him out'. Jackson gives me the reaction I'm pawning for, gazing at me with that look.

I can't simply make it look like I'm flirting with him. He's a complete stranger and probably won't go for me outright telling him that by being over here I'm trying to make my boyfriend jealous. I have to play the role, whether I like it or not. There's a game plan, an agenda in my head, that at any minute now Beau will get sick of my shit and admit that I won.

"I've heard it's one of the most beautiful cities," I continue, "And the most romantic."

"It's true what you've heard. I've been to that city three times now, I would know," he boasts and I smile, faking it for the most part. The only thing getting me by is knowing Beau is seeing this exchange and anger is boiling red-hot in his veins. Watching me flirt with someone else who isn't him intentionally is the foolproof way to dig my nail beds under his skin to piss him off. Push him over that edge. I'll take all the consequences eagerly once he tells me I've won.

Suddenly, I feel a low buzzing hovering just over my clit. It's not long before the vibrations get more intense. My jaw clenches as a reaction, as do my thighs. I glance at Beau only to see him holding up his phone to my distant viewing as he slides his thumb up and down the screen. "Fuck you," I mouth.

In the meantime, my body threatens to come apart. I won't let him see the satisfaction. Nor will I give this stranger the hint of the vibrator in my panties. "What was that?" he asks in regards to my latest curse.

"Oh nothing," I laugh a bit too loudly, "I was just thinking like wow you've been to all of these places in such a short amount of time. I've only been to⎯" I feel an even stronger vibration hitting my core. One that, unlike the others, I can't overlook. Cutting me off, a gasp accidentally slips out while my hands deathly grip the rim of the table. I clench my thighs harder. More arousal drips out of me to contribute to the soaking wet mess I've had in my inner thighs since way before we got here.

Jackson looks down at me, his hand tenderly rubbing my shoulder. "Hey, you okay?" he asks, but I can't tell if it's out of genuine concern or to make it seem like he actually cares. Either way, I'm fine. Too damn fine.

It takes Beau a matter of seconds to get from the other side of the room to us. I hardly even notice him barrelling across the venue, what with the pressure building between my thighs. It builds and it builds, the pleasure causing my thighs to quiver ever so slightly. And there's nothing I can do but let out a deep breath once those vibrations come to an abrupt end and by the time that comes, Beau is beside me, tearing me further away from Jackson. I don't have much control over my body so I automatically go tumbling into his chest.

"Hey, baby," he smiles down at me. I don't miss the way he tucks his phone back in his pocket, acting as if he's done nothing wrong. He nods at Jackson, "Who's this?"

I shake my head, too damn flustered to answer. If I refuse to answer altogether, it'd be like ultimately he won and I can't for even a second have him thinking that. Speaking over the tingling sensation wracking my entire body, I taunt him back just as hard, "A new friend of mine. Beau, this is Jackson. Jackson, Beau." I turn back and forth between them, still keeping my arms locked around Beau's torso. I know where my loyalties lie. They may not be all that clear when I'm trying to get under Beau's skin, but at the end of the day, it's him I want. No one else.

"Hm," Beau hums, "That's nice." Disregarding Jackson's entire presence, he leans down and kisses me. Not just a peck or anything short-lived, the kiss is rough and filled to the brim with fervor and sexual tension that we've been building all night. He goes as far as to slide his tongue in my mouth, claiming every square inch he swipes. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't pull away. This is what I've wanted him to do all night, kiss me as passionately as we've been playing this game. I feel his arm wrap around my waist, closing the space between our bodies until all there's room for is our heaving breaths. He stakes a claim on me, not for solely Jackson, but for every other guy in the room. I'm his. All for him.

Jackson clears his throat a few times, after the third, Beau finally breaks our kiss. I don't have the guts to face Jackson, but Beau sure does. The possessive way in which he chose to stick his tongue down my throat gave him a boost of confidence as if he needs any more of that after watching me squirm all night long. "Nice meeting you, Jason," he says, purposely getting his name wrong. Good lord. Without saying much else, he yanks me away, keeping a tight grip on my waist that if it weren't for the thick material of the dress would surely leave five bruises in the shapes of his fingers.

He guides me away from the main congregation of people. At the corner of the venue, he pushes my back against a great white pillar, shielding us from any prying eyes. His grip on my waist loosens, only so his hand can come up to my throat. Squeezing it tightly, I can barely have the ability to breathe, let alone think about the situation we're in. Out in the open, where if anyone saw us come over here, it wouldn't take a genius to know why he yanked me behind this pillar. All it takes is one person to spot us and I'll be fucking mortified to no end.

"What the fuck was that?" he hisses.

I laugh with whatever shallow breaths I can muster. "What the fuck was what?" I choke out. In return, his hand goes tighter on the sides of my throat as a consequence of my attitude. Keep it coming, we've got all night.

His eyes light up with a fire that blazes into my core. I almost consider reaching for his phone and upping the vibrations myself, but I decided against it. He's watching every single move I make like a goddamn hawk. I'm not getting away so slick with something like that. Internally, I allow myself to sink into the flames dancing in his eyes, burning away any trace of forest green that had been there before. Externally, I'm mad. Pissed even. At the fact that he thinks that by putting a vibrator on me and choking me it'll put me in my place so easily. If it were that easy, we would have been in our room already, going at each other like animals.

That fire burns in me from the inside out. Mixing our heavy breaths and sinful curses to create this ardent desire in the sliver of space between our hips. It affects him as much as it affects him. I can feel it in the way he grabs me. I can hear it in the way he speaks to me. I can see it in the way he bores his eyes into my fiery red lips. It's that infamous sexual tension, the electricity we exchange that makes me want to fuck him so bad it hurts.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, don't be fucking stupid," he hisses through gritted teeth. The hinge of his jaw juts out. The longer I spend looking at it, the more I want to lean over and leave a mark under my lips on that very spot. A very dark, very furiously red mark that no one will be able to miss.

But I can't. I have other things I want to do before I pounce on him. "Oh, you mean Jackson? Are you jealous?" I smile my parted lips allowing my shallow breaths to fall through.

He chokes me even harder, pushing my limit. I start to feel light-headed but in a way that amplifies the corrupt sensation in my belly rather than taking it away. "Why the hell would I be?" he scoffs.

I take the daring move to lift my hand and slide it down his pants, feeling out his hard erection filling my hand. "If you're so pissed off, why are you still turned on?" I test him, challenge his dominance. All of my breath is focused on pushing out these abundant taunts. Gaining leverage by other means rather than merely touching him. I can feel his cock pulsating in my hand, but even that need isn't enough. I want him to get angry. I want him to need me so badly that he just can't take it anymore and he breaks beyond relief.

I need him to fuck me because he craves it. "And if you're so innocent, why are you grabbing my cock in a room full of people?" Contradicting his words, he slides his hand under the slit in my dress to find the mess I've created at the apex of my thighs. He smirks to himself at his finding.

Still keeping my eyes deadlocked on his, I start rubbing the entirety of his length over his boxers, smug written all across my features as I do so. "I never claimed to be innocent, daddy," I say in an exceptionally sweet voice, "I also never claimed to be stupid either. I can see right through you, you're jealous."

Instead of denying or admitting to that accusation again, he ignores it completely. He grazes his hand down the side of my thigh as far down as he can reach until he stops about midway. His fingers wrap around the back of my thigh, pulling my leg out of the high black slit to prop my knee against his hip. The new position allows him access between my thighs and a sneaky little visual to the dark patch in the center of my panties, making them an even darker red. As much as he may want to, he can't rub himself against me, not with the blockade of my hand palming him.

I go on further, continuing to push him to the furthest possible edge, "You're jealous of the possibility that any new guy I meet could be the next one to have me. As easily as you got me into your bed, I could be in theirs. Every time you see me with a guy, you visualize the way they could have me moaning under him. His head between my legs, my hands in his hair as I rock my hips on his face. You picture the way he could be the next person that gets to feel my tight pussy clenching when he makes me come. When it's his name I'm moaning and not yours. Tell me that's not your greatest fear, the thought of me having sex with someone else." I tighten my grip on his engorged tip, feeling it leak with pre-come. Meanwhile, his face is twisted in rage, contrasting the pleasure I'm giving him.

He chuckles lowly. The sound uncontrollably sent shivers down my entire spine. The feeling ends off at my clit, mere centimeters away from where my hand touches him. Upon removing that singular barricade, he wastes no time pushing his cock against my center, ensuing a sharp intake of breath from both our mouths. He manages to speak through the sensitive relief filling our bodies, something I couldn't do if I tried, "Oh, baby, if only you could hear how truly pathetic you sound. Thinking you could find this anywhere else. I'm not afraid that you'll fuck anybody else, even though you've picked up a nasty attitude, you still know better." Reaching into his back pocket to grab his phone, I already know what's coming. What I should do is brace myself on his shoulders because I know the vibrations starting themselves up again could very well make me crumble. But then again, when do I ever do what's good for me? Rather, I snake my hands around his waist, dipping them down to his ass to grab two greedy handfuls. He doesn't object to it, although I can see the aggravation in his eyes flare up as soon as my fingers dig into his ass cheeks. He knows it's all in the form of getting back at him for what he's about to do to me.

I expectantly watch his finger drag across the screen, amplifying the buzzing stimulating my clit. What I don't expect is for him to go so intense so soon. My thigh shakes anxiously by his side as I try to adjust to the intense vibrations hitting my sensitive bud. I feel the strong urge to moan come over me, but I resort to whatever's going to make him mad, which is biting my lip. While I attempt to get a hold of my feral instincts, he goes on to say, "Don't think I'm worried for one second that someone else will be able to fuck you better than I can. Your body only responds to me, you can't deny that. Only I know how to make you come, how to make this little cunt feel good. What pisses me off is other assholes looking at what's mine." His hips jerk forward right at that moment, hitting me where I need him. The vibrations are turned up so high that he can feel them as well, but does he falter? Not for a goddamn moment.

"What fucking aggravates me is the nerve they have to even think about you. Imagining themselves having their way with you, staring at your body, wondering what it'd look like naked as they fuck themselves into you. Taking in the way your tits are fucking spilling out of this dress. Hoping to get a glimpse of what that slit is barely covering. You don't leave much to the imagination, now do you? Still, at least have some fucking decency to not go flirting with the first fucking guy you lay eyes on," he curses left and right, so hellbent on getting through to me. All I can think about is the way he presses himself against me. Grinding his cock against the vibrator in such a fervent way that it moves my back against the wall with every thrust from his pelvis. If it weren't for his hand on my neck keeping my eyes on his, I'd be tossing my head against the solid pillar.

I release my bottom lip from my teeth. It comes out more swollen than it was before from all the fervid kissing. As it snaps back into its rightful place, Beau's eyes leave mine for a minuscule second to bore his gaze into my mouth, debating on whether or not he should be the one to take my bottom lip between his teeth. I would love that, but I open my mouth to speak rather than to kiss. "And how would you know that every guy that looks my way is thinking of fucking me, huh?" I pant heavily. Looking up at him through half-lidded eyes, I think of other things outside of this moment to attempt to calm down the fireworks going off in my body. I try to take myself out of the pleasure he's giving so I won't look so needy having an orgasm just from dry humping him against a fucking wall.

He laughs again, but this one is deeper, raspier from the gradual build staring at the base of his cock and spreading to every hungry nerve in his body. With more force, he holds my thigh on his hip, not to be aggressive only because he can feel me starting to lose my balance in one shaky leg. "How would I know?" he repeats sarcastically, "The very first day I saw you, I couldn't get you out of my head. The thought of those pretty lips around my cock. Letting me fuck your mouth while you were down on your knees in front of me wearing that cute little skirt you were always in. How many times I watched you go by and I couldn't help but stare at your full ass, imagining how it would look bouncing up and down on my lap. Every time we were in class and you didn't understand a concept, you would pout. Fuck if that didn't make dick twitch. Every goddamn time. You had no idea what you did to me, no fucking clue. I fucked my hand to the thought of you. Thinking about someone else doing that enrages me more than you could imagine." Noticing my hitched breaths in my throat, he releases his hand from my neck and takes it into my hair. I almost miss his hand on my neck, it made it much easier to not make a sound. Now being able to take every deep breath my lungs need, there's no telling which one will morph itself into a moan. That'll get us caught for sure.

So I steady myself by looking deep into his eyes. My mouth agape, my cheeks flushed, and my pupils were blown out by lust that I sink into his wild gaze. I sigh a heavy breath instead of moaning out for him, "It's just a figment of their imagination. Any guy who wants to fuck his hand to the thought of me would never have the real thing."

He shakes his head and picks up the pace. Fuck if he doesn't stop, I'm going to come. "That isn't fucking point, Jordyn," he seethes, "It's knowing that whatever guy that walks up to you is looking at you in a way that they shouldn't. Your new little boyfriend, for example. Don't think I missed the way he was looking at your tits whenever you turned to look at me." He rubs himself against me harder, faster.

"Fuck," I respond in a whimper while my hips work to meet his thrusts.

I reach up to take down the bun he's already messed up beyond repair. Pins go flying down to the floor, my blonde waves come cascading down my down. It gives him the opportunity to really thread his fingers through my hair and pull at its roots just the way I like. Tears well up in my eyes at the mix of pleasure and pain surging through my entire body. He sees my vision clouded with delicate teardrops and that only encourages him to keep going. "You're close, aren't you?" I shake my head so he won't get the inclination to stop. "You can't lie to me, I can tell when you're coming. Are you gonna behave from here on out?"

No, I can't. He cannot win. He may carry all the dominance in the bedroom, but I need to remind him who the fuck he's dealing with. I'm not his little bitch that's going to bend to his every will. He wants me to abide by his rules? He needs to fucking work for it. "Uh-uh," I breathe out, knowing damn well of the consequences that come when he's fed up, "Whores like me don't behave."

He huffs and abruptly stops his hip movements, along with the vibrator itself. I already knew what was coming but that doesn't make it hurt any less, almost coming but not quite reaching it. It feels just like the first night we ever did anything, where he fingered me at the dinner table and left me to go take care of myself. It physically hurts to stop without coming to any final satisfaction, but it's what I asked for by not relenting my ego. "Oh," he smiles cunningly, "you wanna keep at it?"

I can't even clench my thighs together seeing as he's still holding my leg up. God, he makes things so difficult. Here comes that hatred again... "Until you lose, yeah. I told you I could go at this all night," I taunt, but it doesn't have the same offhand effect as it did before. Now that my breaths are heavy, I sound as desperate as I feel, amusing him more than threatening him.

Leaning forward, he stops when his lips are barely grazing the outer shell of my ear. I can feel his hot breath trailing down my neck, seeping into my skin, making my nerves tingle with only one simple exhale. He pushes his groin into my center to make me shiver from the sensitivity. "We'll see if all that energy's there by the time I'm through with you tonight. You wanna act like a whore so badly, you'll get punished like one. Start counting your blessings, baby because you're lucky if you're able to form a coherent fucking sentence in a few hours." With that, he pushes my head to the side with force, leaving me breathless and frustrated as hell.

I follow him back to our table, conveniently at about the same time the waiters begin shuffling out of the kitchen with prepared food on trays, ready to be served to us. I remember ensuring him that we'd be out of here as soon as we finished dinner. Now more than ever, I'm itching to ditch the food altogether and take him up to bed. I know that won't happen without me begging for it first and I really do need food in my system if we're going to be at this all night long. I'm gonna need lots of energy to sustain that.

The huge round tables sit up to eight people. It's large enough to keep some distance between us and Beau's parents. Beau really didn't want to go near his dad all night, but there are only so many instances that can be avoided. I agree with him one hundred percent, I'd much rather be eating at one of the high-top tables instead of being caught in this incredibly uncomfortable predicament. One of us has to keep their head on straight to avoid confrontation and if it's got to be me, that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

I can't look at the man for long, not while knowing what I know. This table is not big enough to forget a damn thing. He may be smiling and chatting it up now, meanwhile, his home life is a complete fucking wreck. I can see now why Beau despises coming to these things. Having to sit here silently while his dad goes around acting all high and mighty. Noticing the tinge of anger in Beau's tense demeanor, I interlock our hands on the tabletop where anyone could look over and see. Including his dad, who isn't too keen on the idea of us dating.

As if his opposing opinion inclines me to give a fuck.

"The food looks great," I nod. Fettuccine layered in alfredo sauce with a lemon garlic marinated chicken on the side. It looks savory, and the smell is mouthwatering. I almost forget all about what's destined to happen once dinner's over.

Beau leans into my ear to whisper, "I think my dessert looks better." It takes me a minute to realize what he's getting at, but just in case, he makes it unmistakably clear by putting a blunt smack over my pussy. I hurriedly gasp at the feeling and shut my legs on instinct. The sounds of voices echoing throughout the room drown my harsh breath entirely. Beau's low chuckle sticks out to me among all the other meaningless chatter.

"You asshole," I exhale quietly, taking his hand once more and holding it down in my lap in the crevice of my thighs.

We both continue restraining ourselves during the course of dinner. As best as we can we make it apparent to one another that our little game has yet to come to its unpredictable end while also implicating an element of secrecy to it. Doing things to each other right under the noses of everyone at the table. He makes my pussy flutter with the light vibrations he sends into my body. I'll calmly moan every time I go to take my next bite of food. He'll eye me apprehensively while I slide my hand down his pants and grip the base of his cock. I'll pretend to ignore him while he rubs circles between my inner thighs. All this torture in the span of thirty minutes, upping our ante of sexual tension that can be felt from miles away. This is all the foreplay I need and we haven't even gotten to the bedroom.

Yet. Rest assured as soon as we book it to our room, there will be no signs of restraint. I'm not holding back after I've done so all night. I am going to devour him so fucking good and love every single second of it.

The next time his hand goes down to venture between my thighs, I stop him by firmly gripping his wrist. "Stop being a fucking tease," I hiss under my breath, forcefully pushing his hand away.

He smiles smugly, still being bold enough to slide his hand inside of my slit to brush his fingers across my aching core. Out of pure impulse, I dig my nails into my thighs hard enough to break through the skin. "You said after dinner we could leave this shit," he says with an annoyed roll of his eyes. I can't get mad at him for it either. After spending this entire night having each other so close and yet so far, the thought of being alone in one bedroom is just too tempting for either of us to resist any longer.

I nod, "You wanna go?" I move my hand off of my leg onto his. Dragging my fingertips up slowly, he flinches under my touch. God, I love how he reacts to me, even when he's trying not to, his body can't fight against the way I make him feel. He can deny his craving for me all he wants, but I think we both know better than to believe that sort of lie.

"Yeah," he responds, pulling me up to my feet, "and get that smug look off your face while you're at it."

"Where're you going?" someone else speaks up from the table. Both of us turn cold as we make eye contact with his father, the one who voiced the question. Mariella and Sophie go dead silent, not knowing what to do or say in this kind of circumstance. Up until now, I've successfully avoided confrontation with Mason even though every fiber of me has wanted to punch the shit out of that man ever since I found out about what he did to Beau. But that doesn't mean I won't say anything if he challenges us. I won't be a sitting duck or a verbal punching bag to whatever the fuck he has to say about me or my relationship with his son. If he wants to say something, the floor is all his. But when you're playing with fire, expect to get burnt.

Beau reaches for my hand to take it. I allow him to interlock our fingers while also grabbing his arm with my free hand and gluing our sides together that way. He lets out a distinct breath, "Up to our room," he responds tersely.

As he starts to pull me away, Mason gets up from his seat. Stopping us dead in our tracks at the sight of his challenge. "Beau," he clears his throat, "don't make a scene tonight." He must have a bigger ego than I thought, or he's just too dense to wrap his head around the idea that he's the one making a scene here. He's the one bothered by us leaving. He's the one starting an unnecessary confrontation about it. He's the one putting on a show Beau won't stand for. He can play happy family all he wants, there is no way in hell Beau will play along.

I'm surprised Sophie goes along with this charade. I look over at her, noticing the way that she slides a piece of chicken back and forth on her plate. She doesn't look up or say anything, she recoils into the mold her dad set for her. Silent, small, and timid. The exact opposite to her naturally flamboyant personality. The spitting image of Mariella beside her.

Beau's hand tightens around mine, making me internally wince a bit. "That's funny, I don't remember asking for permission," he laughs, sarcasm dripping from his words. Thinking that Mason would leave it at that, he yanks me away without a second thought and starts walking towards the exit.

Our steps slow when we hear his name being called out from behind us. Simultaneously, we turn only to realize his dad is following us out the doors. For fuck's sake. Yes, because this is exactly what we fucking needed. Something else to add to our ever-growing list of things that are pissing us off and that we'll be taking out on one another in the bedroom.

I groan in frustration as we pass the doors to meet his father right outside of them. I hold Beau closer, in case he snaps and tries doing something stupid. "Can I not catch a fucking break?" he grumbles angrily, curling his free hand into a fist.

This is not gonna end well. Mason walks up to us once we've found a more private place to have this conversation. I'm sure Beau would have no problem hashing it out in a room full of people, but I fear that'll bring about more trouble than this miserable old man is worth. I remain unwavering in my stance, ready to hold Beau back if his father says something redundant. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Mason peers up at Beau through an angry scowl. He may be shorter than Beau, but their tempers are an exact replica of one another. Short-circuited and apparent. The angry look in their eyes is eerily similar. The way their jaws clench, the way their brows furrow, they're so nearly identical that it sends shivers down my spine just to look at them.

"I just told you," Beau barks, not giving a shit about anyone who passes by. Employees bustling about, stragglers from the banquet in search of a bathroom, any other hotel guests who are checking in at the desks at the end of the corridor, some of them do get a glimpse of us in hopes of hearing anything. Beau isn't making anything about this matter discreet with his fed-up tone, "we're going to go back up to our room."

His father huffs brusquely. Refusing to acknowledge so much as my presence, it's clear. "You're staying down here until the event is over, now stop acting like a petulant fucking toddler and get your ass in there," he speaks to him, only to him. Beau told me himself, he can keep things under control as long as he's not referring to me in any way. It's sad how he's become so used to taking this kind of treatment from his dad. Admittedly though, I know it's better for everyone if his dad directs his anger towards Beau so we can all at least walk away from this in one piece. Once my name is thrown into the mix, this circumstance will become too unpredictable to get a hold on.

Beau lets out a laugh, but it's not humored at all. If anything, it's the far opposite of genuine laughter. I tighten my grip on his bicep, reminding him that I'm still here if he's trying to decide whether or not to let that fuming anger burst out of him. "You really fucking think I'm going to listen to a word you say? I already told you it wasn't a fucking request," he glowers.

The dry laugh his father responds with makes all of Beau's muscles goes tense with rage. "Oh I see what this is," his dad continues to chuckle mockingly, "You think that by standing up to me, she'll see that you're able to protect her. That she'll love you for your strength and your will, not your money and all the shiny new things your mother has spoiled you with," he seethes. Immediately my blood runs cold. Not because I know that that's going to make what little control Beau has over himself completely slip away. That's still a reason to panic, but it's not the reason why my heart completely stops. It's because I find myself losing whatever control I thought I had over the situation the minute he makes his 'observation'.

I've had a lot of shit said to me in my lifetime. But nothing cuts deeper like having my love for Beau questioned. I can keep control, sit still, and pretty, but the second anyone utters a single thing about the person I love, it's game fucking over. I lurch forward, stepping out from behind Beau's shoulder and right into his father's territory. "And what the fuck do you know about love?" I spit out, sizing him up to make him feel more threatened than he already does. If there's anything an egotistical man hates more it's feeling cornered. By a woman, it hits their already fragile ego twice as hard. By the wide look in his eyes, I can tell that was the last thing he expected from me.

Beau puts his hand on my shoulder, instead of pulling me back, he steps forward, pressing himself against my back. "You can waste your life away trying to make everybody else's lives miserable because yours is shit. Or you can get the help you need. I don't give a shit what you do as long as it doesn't involve Jo," he brushes him off nonchalantly. His father remains silent in front of us, his gaze bouncing between the two of us. About time he acknowledges my fucking existence. Before he could say anything else if there was anything to say after the truth bomb Beau metaphorically planted in his lap, we both managed to walk away from the situation. There's only so much time and energy tonight, and I don't want it all to be spent on someone who clearly isn't deserving of it.

I'd be a liar if I said our anger went away when we walked away. It didn't, rather it burned brighter and more intensely than before. Our pace picks up the further we get from the hall. We practically ran to the elevators. I'm not quite sure yet if the run-in with his dad had an effect on his salacious mood, but it's only a matter of time I find out.

Three, it takes mad dedication to prevent me from falling face flat onto the floor from running in my heels. Two, we notice another couple a few feet away trying to get to the same elevator. I swear on everything, if we get stuck with them I might just break down and cry. One, I need him. I need him now, it's fucking painful at this point. I need this game to end. I need his hands on my body. I need him to watch me with that lustful gleam in his eyes. I want to blow his fucking mind tonight, fuck him beyond words.

Much to our luck, the elevator doors open as soon as we hit the arrow to go up. I take a sneaky look back and notice the couple behind us fumbling with one of their suitcases. They won't make it into our elevator in time, thank fuck.

Beau doesn't give me a second to breathe after those doors close. I turn away one moment to hit the button for our floor and the next moment he's roughly shoving his lips against mine and pinning me up against the wall. Butterflies soar in the pit of my stomach as I part my legs for him, allowing him to hoist me up to his level within a tight grip on my ass.

Threading my hands through his lightly gelled hair, I press his mouth harder against my own, Surrendering my mouth to his filthy indulgence. He swallows every single one of my sultry moans, grabbing my ass with more urgency as we make out against the wall.

We have to force ourselves to pull away and take a breath. He wastes no time pushing me up higher to start attacking my neck with open-mouthed kisses that will let everyone know of the dirty shit we did when we finally got each other alone.

Needing the relief, I grind my hips hard into his. His hands eagerly guide me, setting a fast pace that applies a sinful amount of pressure on my swollen nerve endings. Moan after careless moan escapes my parted cherry red lips. Our mix of heavy breaths and moans and grunts bounce off the walls, creating the most devilish echo of sounds.

His erection is already rock hard against my soaking pussy. That's going to make things one hell of a lot easier when we get into the bedroom. I have no clue how he'll decide to take me. At the rate we're going, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't even bother with any of our clothes. With just a few adjustments to what we're wearing, he could easily have me bent over the bed while he fucks me from behind. Or he'll take the time to watch me strip and let me ride him to orgasm. If he's got a little more restraint to hold out for me, he'll bury his face in between my legs and taste my sweet arousal on his eager tongue. So many possibilities to indulge in...and all night to do so.

"Don't think I forgot the little stunt you pulled earlier," he pants into my ear. I moan out in response, bringing my legs to hug his hips a little tighter. "And don't think for a second you'll be rewarded for that kind of behavior." Abruptly he drops me down to my feet, forcing my wobbly legs to hold me up until he whips me around and pins me to the wall with the front of his body. Barely leaving me enough room to breathe. Both of his hands come down on my wrists, binding them against the wall in front of us. Palms flat, back arched, taking whatever measly breaths I can get, I'm rendered immobile by him and it makes things ten times hotter. Having me completely at his mercy.

He steadily thrusts himself against my ass, drilling me into the wall with every forceful move. "Are you gonna fuck your baby good tonight? Claim her so that nobody else can?" I urge him so he'll push himself into me more roughly.

The elevator dings! and I can't decipher if that's a good or bad thing. It's good because at least we're even closer to our suite, but I wanted to explore where this elevator escapade was going to lead us. Beau leans down to my ear, biting my earlobe softly. "I'm gonna fuck my baby rough tonight. And she's going to be a good girl and take it, yeah?" he growls. The doors slide open, but it's clear he won't move until I provide him an answer.

I pout my full lips, remembering what he said about my pout making his cock twitch. "Have you earned my submission? I hardly think so," I take a jab at his dominant ego. I know I'm going to end up submitting to him one way or another, our little game be damned. Yet I want to see how far he's willing to take things to make that happen.

Relenting force, he allows me a few steps back only to get out of the elevator, but as far as freedom goes, he's not allowing it for me. As soon as he can, he digs his claws into me once more by leaning down and throwing my body over his shoulder. I begin to kick and punch in protest, which ends with an abrupt smack to my ass. Right, I accidentally forgot how this went. And he doesn't hesitate to point out my forgetfulness either, "Don't you remember what happened last time you tried that? You're only making your punishment worse, princess." I grumble in complaint, mistakenly thinking he won't hear it. That low curse brings another slap to my ass, this one making me yelp louder than I did the last time.

I'm not even able to read the numbers on the doors, so I'm unable to see how close we are to our room. When he stops in front of a door, I assume it's ours and my heartbeat immediately quickens. We've been teasing each other all night, practically at each other's throats for the last three hours. All this burning sexual tension has to be let out somehow. I hear that fateful click of a lock and my heart stops altogether.

My mind circles through every possibility known to man, yet I have this gut feeling that I still have no clue what's in store.

beau.

My eyes don't even get the chance to admire the luxury of the room we're staying in as I'm already throwing her onto the bed. That's the only thing of concern to me right now, the king-sized bed at the center of the room, perfectly made to get messy in only a matter of ten minutes, if we're that lucky.

Jo shifts to the edge of the bed, letting her feet settle down on the floor and opening her legs wide for me. She peers up at me with that hungry glint in her crystal blue eyes, undeniably eye-fucking the shit out of me. She's been so fucking aggravating tonight. And I mean on a whole new fucking level. I always knew she could be a brat when she wanted to be, but fuck tonight has been hell trying to get ahold of her.

Granted, I didn't make it any easier on myself by making her wear those panties tonight. I edged her so many fucking times, hoping that it'd get her to cave faster. But it was as if she could sniff out that ulterior motive and kept pushing my limits with hers. She would come so close to orgasm. Practically tasting it on her tongue until I would rip it away from her. It wasn't easy sitting back and watching her cheeks turn a brilliant red or thinking about how wet she was from nearly reaching her breaking point about five or six times. By the third, I thought she would have been done for and let me have my win. Boy, was I wrong. When that girl sets her sights on something, she'll do everything to take it like the greedy little thing she is.

She would do anything. Even flirt with some shallow pretty boy just to get under my skin. I hated how well it worked. Seeing her with someone else, flirting, caressing his arm, watching him gaze down at her as if he had any sort of business with my girl, made my blood fucking boil. Yes, I was jealous. Of course, I was fucking jealous overseeing some random douchebag getting an ounce of my girl's attention. Would I care enough to admit that to her though? Not a chance. I got more satisfaction from seeing the look on that guy's face after I made out with her in front of him than she would get out of me admitting that I got jealous. There's no way in hell I'm letting her take that victory.

I start to unbutton my white shirt at the same time she starts to undo my belt. Focusing hard, I snap her out of it but tugging on her hair slightly. "Eager much?" I taunt. Tilting her head back, giving me a full view of her painted-red smirk.

Those lips are downright sinful. I stopped keeping track of all the times I thought of those pretty scarlet lips wrapped around my cock a long time ago. The first time I wanted to do was fuck her mouth as soon as we got into our hotel room, but I have too many things I'd rather do with her first.

"Very. You've teased me all fucking night," she hisses, that anger from being barred off from so many orgasms coming out to play. She hasn't been the only one getting teased. I've had blue balls for hours all because she decided to touch me in the car. Neither of us particularly played fair in this game, unlike her I own up to it.

Jo successfully gets my pants down to the floor and reaches up to guide the sleeves of my jacket down my arms. Yet she refuses to get the one thing off of me that's really constricting me and has been for a while now. She leans forward to kiss the head of my cock through my boxers, staring up at me with willfully playful eyes as she does so. Knowing exactly what the fuck she's doing to me. Temporarily I forget that I have my hands in her hair so that I can guide her every which way I want. With her warm heavy breaths hitting my sensitive tip, I forget about everything except her.

She has a knack for doing that anyway. Making me lose myself in her so she could gain the advantage. I can't let that happen, not tonight at least. I loved watching her have all the control and how it boosted her confidence. She ticked off every single fiber of me though, I can't let her slide off so easily. Her mouth works so fucking good on my cock, I can't find it in me to stop her. Her tongue darts out to apply pressure on my pulsating tip. Slowly dragging it across my entire length all while boring her half-lidded gaze into mine. Fuck, this girl could make any man crumble.

No. I force her up onto her feet and make her turn around so she won't get any handsy ideas. The small black zipper to her dress remains carefully disguised among the sequins covering the entirety of her dress. I take the delicate little thing between my fingers and pull it down, carefully peeling the dress off her gorgeous body. "You look so fucking hot in this dress, but you knew that already didn't you?" I inquire with a tentative eyebrow raised.

Not after long, she responds, "Knew it all along. I expected it to have a few heads turning my way to get a glimpse of this sexy little getup." Her voice is raspy, giving away how desperate she is. She doesn't sound like that any time other than when she's trying to get me to fuck her without outright saying it. Despite how badly I already want to bury myself into her over and over again, fuck her tight little cunt for hours on end, I'm willing to contain myself in order to gain the ultimate pleasure of hearing her submit to me.

Her pushing me the way she is only encouraged that strong will. The dress tumbles to the floor, the soft material pooling at her feet, leaving her completely exposed aside from the red thong clinging to her hips. Although, the transparency of that material doesn't cover much. "Personally, I think it looks better on the floor. Not just anyone gets the privilege of seeing that," I murmur into the delicate arch of her neck. Goosebumps sneaking from underneath my lips as I leave a deep purple mark on her shoulder. Her breathy whimpers soar into the air, filling the charged tension between our bodies.

I want her. Fuck I need her so fucking badly. "God you are being difficult as fuck," I exasperate into her collarbone, closing in on her jaw, "Give it up, you can't win." Harshly sucking on that sweet spot just below her ear, I'm met with the light gasps induced by her pleasure. My hands greedily move down her sides, feeling out her curves until I get to the thin waistband of her panties.

"I can't win or you don't want me to win?" she speaks past her little sighs.

"Both," I groan. Sliding down her panties to around her mid-thigh, I break my lips from her skin. The lace falls down to join the rest of our clothing in a bundle on the floor which finally leaves her bare. My hands move back up sensually, one stopping at the source of her arousal and the other ending at her throat. My fingers immediately find themselves soaked between her legs, even though it's only my fingertips rubbing over her. "This game ends somewhere, darling. If you give it up now, it might end with you feeling good or feeling too sore to move. Your choice." I collect a sufficient amount of her taste on my fingers before shoving two of them into her mouth, which is already eagerly parted to take them past her lips. She moans at the taste of herself, swirling her tongue around my fingers to collect every last drop. Such a dirty fucking girl.

Not even two seconds go by before she's back to mouthing off. As soon as my fingers leave her lips, she replies snarkily, "If you know my body as well as you think you do, you'll be able to do both."

Without warning, I shove her onto the bed and watch her pathetically scramble to not lose sight of me. "The only way to get you to shut up is to shove something in your mouth. Otherwise, it's running nonstop," I scoff as I prop myself up on my knees on the empty space beside her. She opens her mouth to speak, but I'm able to grab her way faster than she's able to get the words out. Setting her down across my lap, her ass up and her face buried into the sheets. Perfectly submissive, just how I want her. "I mean, what else could I expect from a filthy whore?" My hand comes down on her bare ass. She moans at the sharp impact, the dosage of pain bringing her pleasure.

She flinches a little while my hand soothes over where I struck her. "Stop being a pussy and shut me up then," she says, sounding short of breath. Yet despite that, she gets a rise out of me, just how she wanted. Automatically, I spank her again, this time her legs bend at her knees, jerking with the rest of her body. "Oh god!" she cries out.

"I've always wanted to take this pretty little ass over my lap," I smirk, generously sliding a finger into her tight cunt. Her thighs clench in sinful pleasure, quivering slightly from the sensitivity I haven't let her get over.

"What? Was spanking me while you fucked me not enough for you? Greedy bast⎯ Fuck!" This time she interrupts herself with an intense curse as I curl my finger inside of her, massaging her g-spot. I feel every ridge, every bump alongside her inner walls. Fuck the things I would do to feel that again, raw.

Getting to fuck her without the barrier of a condom was like getting a taste of that forbidden fruit I couldn't have again until we got on some proper precautions. The last time was just some fluke, by some miracle I didn't come inside of her. That still doesn't mean we should go running that risk again because then before we know it, it forms a habit we can't break. Sooner or later we'll get too comfortable and that's how she'll end up pregnant. I can't have that, not now at least. Feeling her raw is too fucking addictive and I know that once I start, I won't be able to stop, so I made certain to pack condoms and leave them within arm's reach so I don't have another excuse to fuck her without protection.

Merely feeling her with my finger brings back the incredible way she felt. It was the closest we've ever been, the most connected pinnacle we've reached. I seriously need to remind her to get on birth control, I cannot go another week fucking her like this knowing what it feels like to be inside her without a barrier.

"What were you about to say? Something along the lines of..." I trail off. Greedy bastard. Why wouldn't I be? I have this beautiful girl in my bed with the looks and curves and fiery personality of a mindblowing goddess. I'll never be able to savor enough of her. Ever. Could she really blame me for taking everything I get from her when she gives me reactions like that?

She angles her head to the side, facing me. "A greedy fucking bitch, you are. For my tits and my ass. For the way I fuck you. Tell me I haven't given you the best sex you've ever had in your life, I fucking dare you." She smiles smugly, too smug for my liking. Knowing better than to give her what she wants, which is for me to spank her ass again, I force her back onto her knees to face me head-on.

"You just don't know when to shut the fuck up, do you?" I shake my head, clicking my tongue. "Since you wanna be so fucking vocal, sit on my face so everyone can hear how loud you get when I'm tongue fucking you." All of a sudden she goes quiet. No protest to that.

I throw off my shirt and lay down on the pillows to prop my head up a bit while she spreads her thighs in front of me, her back to me. She leans forward, arching her back to give me an incredible view. Her slick center runs up my chest, leaving a wet trail of evidence all the way up my torso. I hook my arms around her thighs to lower her center until she's hovering right above my mouth. I'm nearly fucking drooling at the sight, thirsting for her glistening pink pussy. I kiss her clit like I would her mouth, starting off slow with my lips and working my way up to running my tongue in between her folds. She lets out soft moans and I can just tell she's holding back so I reach up and smack her ass to get her to loosen up a bit.

"Hm, baby," she hums, unconsciously rocking her hips with the pace of my tongue. I insert two fingers into her easily, gliding them in and out of her tight hole while I unashamedly devour her.

I feel her move down to start planting soft pecks along the outline of my cock. Up until now, I forgot how uncomfortable it was to keep my erection tucked in my boxers. I immersed myself so deeply in her sweet cunt that I genuinely forgot about my own needs. Holy fuck, what has she done to me?

The discomfort between my legs doesn't last long as she slides my boxers down as far as she can without moving her core from my mouth. She goes from solely kissing my groin to sucking my tip into her mouth. Inhaling a sharp breath, I pull away from her for a second to adjust to the feeling of her warm wet tongue dipping into the slit at the head of my dick leaking with pre-come. Right when I accustom myself to the feeling, she takes me out of her mouth. "Did I say you could stop?" she breathes heavily, bucking her hips on my parted lips.

I rolled my eyes as if she could see me. I'll let her have this, only once. Just because my cock is practically craving her mouth on it and the only way she'll do that is if I'm reciprocating that euphoric high. So I put my mouth on her again, wrapping my lips around the swollen little bud that brings a moan to her mouth. In return, she keeps herself quiet by shoving my cock down her throat as deep as she can take.

Using the tip of my tongue, I roll her clit in circles. Vibrations from deep within her throat crawl up my spine. Shit, I can't last long if she's moaning with my cock in her mouth. It becomes way too much for me way too fucking fast. And I won't allow her the triumph of making me come first. If she was down on her knees in front of me, I would have had more control over her. Every time she does that I'd reprimand her in some way, whether that was by choking her harder or slapping her hollowed cheek. But seeing as both of those things are unavailable to me, I smack her ass, which is getting redder with each impact. "Stop," I groan against her core, giving her those same vibrations.

She purposely hums while my cock is buried in her mouth. So she wants to play like that? I do the very same when my mouth is directly on her pulsing clit. We go back and forth as if it were our new form of communication. Moaning against each other, testing the waters to see who'll come first.

It gets to a point where every time she groans against my dick, I respond by shoving it further down her throat. I know I won't last long with her throat tightening around my tip, I can already feel my orgasm building in my lower back so I decided to kick things up a notch by shoving my fingers into her and massaging her at a more fervid pace. In no time her thighs are quivering on either side of my face, her body betraying her.

I hear her lips make a popping sound as she takes my cock out of her mouth. "B-Beau," she stammers, "I want you to come when you fuck me," she whimpers, her thighs shaking all the more intensely while her inner walls clench around my finger repeatedly.

"Stop then," I rasp, "What happened to all that attitude?"

I hear her groan, conflicted between hating what I'm saying or loving how I'm making her feel. If it were up to me, I'd just give in to the feeling. Especially after all the edging, I've put her through tonight. "Stop talking and put your filthy mouth to use, you prick," she scolds. And here I thought she'd be more grateful than willful.

I'd rather hear her moaning than testing me so I put my mouth on her again until I work her to orgasm. I slip another finger into her, feeling how tight she gets with only three fingers. She rubs my cock in her hand, which feels good, but it's nothing compared to her mouth so I'm confident she'll orgasm and still have enough in her to go for a second round.

Like hell I'll be done with her after this.

She goes silent as her orgasm overtakes her. Her arousal drips out of her and onto my tongue as it laps on her pussy. Some of it seeps down to her inner thighs, so I make sure to clean her up before her core gets too sensitive.

I treat her trembling body cautiously while I shift us around so I'm at the edge of the bed and she's the one laying on all the pillows. Her face is flushed, so is her bare chest as it heaves up and down. Her legs tremble ever so slightly. "Stop it," she whines, using a pillow to cover her face from my view.

I coax the pillow out from her grasp as I go to lay on my side next to her. "Stop what?" I ask, lazily moving my fingertips up and down her thighs.

"Looking at me," she pouts. Her legs cross, prohibiting my wandering hand from getting between them.

I look down at her incredulously. Scanning my eyes over every square inch of her perfect skin, I answer, "You're naked. In bed with me. I literally just had my tongue inside of you and now you wanna tell me not to look at you?" I allow my hand to wander up higher until it reaches one of her perky breasts. Pinching her hardened pink nipple sends a wave of gratification I didn't think she would have in her so soon. Her back arched into my hand, her body begging for more. How could I not look at her? "Looks like someone's ready," I retort, flicking her nipple with my thumb as she responds in soft whimpers.

Her eyes flutter shut as she revels in the feeling I cruelly take away from her when she's finally settled into it. "Beau," she whines, reaching for my hand to put it back on her breast.

"Tell me I won," I taunt, massaging her full breast in my hand.

"I still think I won," she fights back.

"Who came first?" I remind her.

"Who snapped first? Certainly wasn't me," she also reminds me. I think we should have been clearer about the rules to this fucking game. I squeeze her breast in my hand. She lets an accidental moan slip out. I won, I don't give a shit what she says.

I move back to my spot on the edge of the bed. Parting her legs so my hips fit snugly between them. "Come here, I'm not done with you yet," I rasp. She lets me tug her ankles so she's able to sit up closer to me. Shakily, she moves onto my lap and kisses me passionately. Her kisses are soft and sweet at first, but when I get her going once more, they turn lustful and consuming. Her hips gently rock against my cock. I swallow her airy whimpers that arise from the hypersensitive feeling at the apex of her thighs.

"Wait," I groan frustratedly between her kisses. I lift her up before we can get too carried away in the feeling. "We're using a condom this time," I forewarn her in case she wants to try anything funny.

Realization washes over her glowing features. "Right...um...yeah," she answers, incredibly flustered as she looks away from me and climbs off my lap.

Her sudden change worries me. I debated asking her or not, but I guess it's typical of her to shy away so soon after coming undone. She just needs to get comfortable again and that's why she's acting so strange.

Conveniently, I snuck a few things into our bag that might help Jo do just that.

I stand up from the bed, earning a confused look from her. "What are you doing?" she asks suspiciously, catching on to my antics.

"Nothing," I chirp. Slowly walking over to the bag I carelessly threw onto the table when I first came into the room, I can feel her surmise examining every little move I make. "Close your eyes," I order.

I look back at her only to meet a precisely arched brow and a conscious grin. The very opposite of what I asked of her. "So it is something," she speculates, now all of a sudden having the strength to get up and walk just to see what I'm doing. Nosey brat.

"Turn around," I command more firmly.

And of course, she can't simply do as she's asked. She has to question it. Now I remember why I was so irritated with her when we first walked in. "Why? What are you hiding over there?" she asks, pushing herself up on her tiptoes to get a glimpse of what's hidden inside the bag, which she won't since it's shoved into the side of where all our clothes lie.

"You know I hate repeating myself," I warn. She huffs one last time but ultimately decides to turn around. Great choice, baby.

I dig out the silk black blindfold first. This girl is too damn curious for her own good and I can already see her fidgeting from here, itching to turn around. To ensure that if she does, she won't see a thing. I approach her, my presence making her sigh out in relief. "What's the big secret?" she asks with a snide little smirk playing at her lips.

Believe me, that'll be gone in only a few minutes. All it takes is my fingertips trailing down the side of her neck to make her lips part for a gasp to escape. "Do you remember your safe word?" I question. Before I do anything I'm about to do to her, I need to know she's one hundred percent on board and that she can stop at any time. All she has to do is say the word. She and I play around a lot, there's hardly ever a serious moment with us, especially during sex, but referring to our 'safe word' is something we don't joke around with. It's an unspoken rule that it isn't used in a laughing matter.

She nods concretely, "Red."

My fingers create a trail down her back, caressing the gentle curve of her spine until my hand reaches her lower back. That's when my touch moves upward again, grabbing each end of the blindfold and bringing it over her head.

"Beau," she giggles. I can spot an innocent blush dotting across her face when she turns to the side to look at me through her peripheral vision. "You kinky little shit, how come you never told me you had this?" She reaches up to feel the soft material between her fingers.

"Just bought it. Among other things..." I slyly hint at what else I could be storing away from her. Facing forward, she gives me the green light to slip the blindfold on her, making her world complete darkness. Leaving it to me to take care of her, guide her. She's completely vulnerable this way, at a complete loss of power, and aside from all the sexual ways to go about this, I am glad that she feels safe with me to explore this side of herself. I'm responsible for not just her pleasure, but her safety. She trusts me enough to let me blindfold her. I think that takes more vulnerability than being completely naked in front of someone.

I tie it snugly around her head, leaving enough room for my finger to slide under so that it's not too tight. My hands make their way down the length of her arms. Amusing myself with the way her smooth skin breaks out into tiny goosebumps. With her sight out of the equation, it leaves room for all of her other senses to intensify. Specifically, her sense of touch. Every caress, regardless of how soft, she feels with uttermost susceptibility. Subconsciously she leans into me as my hand continues down the front of her body. Her lips part in a gasp when my fingers roll over her puckered nipple. She turns her head to the side, resting her temple on my chest as she moans softly, "That feels nice."

I pinch the peak of her breast, making her spasm. "Does it?" I clarify, moving my hand to her other breast to give it the right amount of attention.

"Yeah, keep doing that," she whispers. Her sneaky little hands come behind her to the front of my body. She uses her hands to guide her since her eyes no longer could. Gently, she eases her fingers around the head of my cock digging itself between her thighs. I let out an instinctive groan as she slowly starts pumping my length in her hand. I can't help but thrust my hips to meet the rhythmic pace of her hand. Our heavy breaths of wicked pleasure fill the silence of the room.

I have to force myself to take things at a slow pace. We already had our opportunity to have at each other carnally and desperately, but I want her to slow down a bit. Feel the pleasure in its fullest form instead of just hopping into it and going through the motions. I want to watch her crumble under the feeling. I want to lose myself in her. I want to make it so that by the end of the night, neither of us has the energy to utter a word. I want to make her feel so fucking good, that the only thing that exists to her is us in this bedroom, and the pleasure causing her legs to go limp.

Hesitantly I reach down to grab her wrist, stopping her torturous movement. "Not yet, pretty girl, I still have a punishment I need to take care of." I peck the dip of her collarbone, expecting her subtle whimper in response.

"The game is done, I assume?" she asks patiently.

I glance at her, stopping midway in stride, "Long done. I still won though," I add cheekily. I hear her scoff, even though it's small and probably not meant for me to hear in the first place. Ignoring her, I grab another item from the bag. She left me alone with this thing for too long. Unbeknownst to her that while she was getting her hair and makeup done, I was pulling my "mischievous bullshit" as she likes to call it. If she had known what I was storing away in here, she would have stopped me as soon as she saw the blindfold in my hand.

Yet, I know her. I know the person she becomes when she's horny. She's volatile and masochistic. Licentious, and daring. The very opposite of who she is when she's putting on a mask for the public. Not in a million years would anyone be able to comprehend the woman she is in front of me. It's too far of a stretch from how she presents herself. A good girl. Always smiling and abiding by the rules. No one in their right mind would think that girl is the same one who likes to be spanked and choked in bed as a result of her incessant rule-breaking.

The metal in my hand clinks. She hears it immediately and turns her head to the side to get a better listen. "What's that?" she inquires curiously as if she truly believes she'll get an answer. I approach her with the item and throw it onto the bed in front of her.

I soothe my hand over her hand, pressing my palm to her forehead to bring her into my chest. "Nothing to worry your pretty little head about," I coo, hovering my lips above her ear. I dip my hand into the crevice of her thighs. She eagerly parts them for me, even though we both know the slightest touch to her clit will send shivers roaming up and down her body. She gives me access to her soaked pussy because she's needy when it comes to pleasure. She can't fight off her primal instincts as well as she thinks she can. Then again, I can't fight them off much better, but I will now for the sake of making her come undone. I rub my fingers in circles in the small area of space between her clit and her opening, still being mindful of the sensitivity pooling between her legs.

She curls forward with teeming exigency. I have to wrap my arm around her waist just to keep her upright. "Yes, oh! Fuck, just like that," she cries out. It takes every fiber of self-control I have in me to not bend her over and take her right here and now. With the way her ass is pressing up against my cock, resisting that urge is almost becoming too much to bear. If I managed to go seven months without having her this way, I'm sure I can last seven fucking minutes not being buried inside of her.

I take a step back purposefully, consequently sliding my fingers out of her slick folds. "Get on the bed," I demand, nudging her forward a little. "On your knees," I add. To my surprise, she promptly obeys. Taking a few steps forward until her legs hit the side of the bed so she can kneel on it as I asked. Gripping her chin in my hand, I angle her head towards mine so I can properly kiss her. "Good girl," I hum into our kiss, feeling her smile in return.

"I don't have a choice in the matter, do I?" she asks rhetorically, "You always have to be in control."

I strengthen my grip on her slightly clenched jaw. "Is there a problem, baby?" I fire back in a calm voice, even though internally, I'm practically on fucking fire. I can't decide if it's the words spewing from her mouth or the blindfold covering her deep seas of blue eyes making me feel that way.

"No problem, daddy. I love it when you force me into submission." Yep, it's those fucking words. Of all the things I bought on my little shopping spree of sorts, a mouth gag should have been on that list. It astounds me why I didn't think of that while I was out, Jo is always mouthing off in situations where she'd be better off remaining silent.

"What have I told you about that mouth?" I take her chin again, yanking her head to the side. "That dirty fucking mouth can get you into a lot of trouble," I warn her as a distraction to grab the pair of black handcuffs from the bed with her being none the wiser.

"What are you doing back there?" she accuses as I bring the handcuffs to the front of her body, where both her wrists lay.

"Why do you have to ask so many questions?" Making sure the cold metal doesn't dangle on her thighs, in case that'll give her the impression of what I'm about to do to her. My fingers take her wrists, which already have bruises on them from me grabbing them during sex or her tugging on whatever I bind her up with. Up until now, it's only been articles of clothing I've tied her wrists together with; ties, shirts, a belt even, but if she's fighting these handcuffs that violently, the marks she'll wake up with tomorrow will be far worse than those fading bruises. I put her hands through one of the loops and tighten the metal around her small wrist as tight as it'll go.

She squirms in anticipation, realization falling upon her. "Handcuffs? You're about as kinky as they come, Tiffin," she laughs, a hint of nervousness hiding in her voice. I expect her to be a little nervous about this. It's something new we're trying out together, it could go bad, it could turn out well. There is really no way of telling when it comes to gauging her preferences. No layout plan to tell me how far is too far. We both just have to go with it, take baby steps further and further, and if we get to a point where she's uncomfortable, she knows to tell me and I'll step back. It's all about trust when we're exploring, she trusts that I'll keep her safe and I'll trust her to tell me if she feels in danger. If that doesn't happen, well, it's free fucking reign.

I lock her other wrists in place and place the key on the bedside table within arm's reach. Pulling her arms up to her chest, I lean down to her level to say, "If you think this is as kinky as it gets, you're in for a rude wake-up call, Jordyn."

"For what it's worth, I've seen Fifty Shades of Grey," she breathily laughs.

"Bad representation," I mutter. Guiding her to shift on her knees to face the headboard, I slowly ease her down onto the mattress until she's laying flat. She flips her head onto its side to face me, even though she isn't able to see much. To avoid crushing her hands under her body weight, I lift them above her head. Now she really can't touch me, unless she's somehow flexible enough to bring her arms all the way behind her head.

"You gonna try out any whips on me yet?" she asks, attempting to be bold, but I can see the faint hue of blush coating her cheeks. Innocent little thing, she is.

I give her ass a playfully light smack, causing a small yelp to muffle itself into her pillow. "Keep pissing me off like that and I just might," I threaten, rising from the bed once more to retreat back to the table for one more thing.

"Don't lie, you love it when I get you mad for my amusement," she teases while I'm getting up without explanation. My movement alarms her, "Hey, where you going?" she asks.

"Questions, questions, questions," I tick my tongue in disapproval. I left out the candle and the lighter I needed so I won't have to ruin Jo's neatly folded articles of clothing stacked in the bag. "You'd think after I just made you come a few minutes ago, you'd be relaxed," I remark. Lighting the wick of the candle, I watch the flame dance as the crisp air hits it. Carefully bringing it back to the bed, I straddle her thighs and wait for the first drop of wax to make its fall.

Her fingers play with one another above her head. They give away how nervous she truly is from not knowing what to expect. She puts on a good show, I'll admit, but there's nothing quite like the certainty that I make her nervous that boosts my prideful ego. She likes to hide how she's really feeling behind that air of confidence, only to have her fidgeting hands give her away. Such a simple movement no one but me would automatically know to pick up on. "You ignored me," she comments, "You like it when I make you mad, don't you?

Depends on the circumstances. I don't want to give her an outright yes because then when I actually am mad at her, it'll give her a free pass to dismiss me like she has a habit of doing. But when she's pushing me, being the brat I know her to be, she can make me mad as much as she wants. She can irritate the fuck out of me and somewhere in the back of my mind, I'm always keeping myself from exploding at the things she does because I know she's got an ulterior motive behind it. She wants me to take out my frustrations on her body sexually, she wants those well-deserved lessons to get her off. "It's funny how you've tricked yourself into thinking you only piss me off for your amusement," I smirk, "Come on, baby, I think we're far past this innocent little game of yours." My eyes fall to the tip of the candle, catching the first drop to fall from the midst of the small flame and onto her skin, landing between her shoulder blades. Her entire body jerks under me, her throat letting out a mix of a moan and a yelp. "You love breaking all my rules to feel these punishments. You confessed to it yourself, you like it better when I fuck you harder," I call her out.

"Was that wax?" she asks, curling her lips between her teeth to keep herself from denying or confirming anything I just said.

All because she knows it's the truth.

"Do your questions ever stop? My turn to ask you something, do you want to take it rough or soft tonight?" If she's so keen on talking, she can answer my question right off the bat. Her face goes redder, and yet she remains silent. I wrap the ends of her hair in a tightly closed fist and pull her up as far as her back can bend. "Remember, it's not polite to not answer when I ask you a question," I drawl out in a heavy sigh.

Another drop of wax falls onto her back, again, making her moan a little louder. "Rough, please I want it rough," she practically begs. I give her what she wants and let go of her hair so she can settle back down into the pillows. The sharp edge of her nails digs into her palms, needing something to grasp onto as I occupy my other hand in her wet core.

"That's what I thought," I speak over her reverberating moans, "The only reason you did what you did tonight was to get back at me for those panties you were drenching, am I right?" I question her. Almost ten questions she's asked me in the last ten minutes. It's only fair I get to pose the same amount right. The only difference between her questions and mine is that mine get answered, every fucking time.

She nods, humming a close-mouthed 'yes'. I move the candle lower so the next drop lands at the center of her back. I watch her back arch a bit as the rest of her body squirms. Her thighs close in around my hand, cushioning my wrist where it is. I can feel the strain in my cock as I watch her reactions affect not only her body but her lungs. Her sweet shallow breaths hitching every time a new drop falls on her back sends another throbbing wave to the base of my cock. I desperately want to seek relief, but I want to come inside of her even more. I have to pick and choose my struggles here.

"It was fucking torturous watching you all hot and bothered," I hiss, remembering how she squirmed this way in the car. Under everyone's noses, she stimulated herself with a fucking vibrator in her panties. "Biting your lip over and over again to not let anyone know you were on the verge of coming all over yourself," I utter, the lust in my voice becoming more apparent with each word that rolls off my tongue. Those wicked red panties. It became our dirty little secret, the knowledge only the two of us shared that beneath that skin-tight black dress was a red thong that vibrated every time she stepped out of line. "When I rubbed myself against you, feeling those fucking vibrations against my cock. It nearly drove me to the edge, baby, I was this fucking close." I felt no remorse, for her or for myself, when I pushed us both to the euphoric edge and rudely stopped. Clearly, she didn't feel any remorse either, she had made that awfully clear when I gave her the opportunity to let go and she let her stubborn ways get the better of her.

She begins to fight against her restraints, pulling on them to move her arms from where they are. "You edged me for hours," she whines, "I should be mad at you, but I'm not. Because holy fuck that orgasm was the best I've ever had."

My cock twitches and I know she can feel it. Self-control. "Better than the feeling of my cock stretching your tight little cunt?" I groan. Knowing that it won't help me to start visualizing it, my mind can't stop itself from wandering. Pushing her to her deepest possible limits while I hear her scream in pleasure. Working her to her second orgasm by driving my cock into her wet pussy. Finally being able to let out all of this pent-up sexual frustration that's threatening to boil over soon if I don't get inside her.

"Nothing could ever feel better than that. I know you're thinking about it now, just like I am." Her hips slowly drag up and down my hand, riding my fingers to heighten her pleasure. Another drop of wax falls down her side, dragging down her curves until it hardens on her perspired skin. Images of her hips grinding on my groin earlier fill my mind. Fuck, I need her now.

Self-control be damned.

Shifting my knees, I use one hand on her hip to flip her over underneath me and blow out the candle. Even though I would love to see her reaction to the wax falling on her incredible perky tits, I need to fuck her, so desperately it's beyond funny, it's just sad. Still, the night isn't ending here so maybe I'll get the chance to.

I grab a condom from the bedside table and hurriedly slip it on. "You've got a few of those, right?" she questions from hearing the crinkling of the packet.

"Why, you looking to go multiple rounds tonight?" I tease her. Rolling the condom all the way up to the base of my dick, now I'm free to do as I please. Grabbing my length, I brush my tip against her red-hot clit, both of us letting out a groan as soon as our bodies make contact.

She nods with a soft grin, "Yeah. I want you to fuck me. Over and over again until the sun comes up." Her fingers grab at the pillowcases, it isn't until she brings my gaze up there that I see the vague spots of blood where her hands once were. Flicking my attention to her hands, the small crescent cuts on her palms confirm it. I'd typically get mad over something like that, but I left her no choice by bounding her hands and pleasing her at the same time. She had to claw at something if it wasn't my shoulders.

I just don't want to see her doing that again. "Don't ask for what you can't handle, princess" I mock derisively. I start to push my tip in and out of her, making it harder for her to conjure up a snarky response.

She knows very well what I'm doing. Fucking her so she'll shut up. Getting even, she closes herself off from me by adjusting herself higher on the bed and clamping her legs shut. "Don't tell me what I can and can't handle, asshole," she spits out that last word, particularly nasty. Meaning it a little too much.

My hand comes up to strike her cheek, the sharp contact shocking her but in a good way. "Are you gonna start?" I grab her chin in my unyielding grip, forcing her to face me. If she could see, she would notice the burning desire in my eyes, daring her to keep at it with this and see through to what happens.

"No," she grumbles.

Her legs part to bring herself upright. I kneel between her widely spread legs, noticing her expectant pucker and meeting her lips passionately against my own. Her sharp exhales fan my cheek when I slip my tongue into her warm mouth. My hands find the dip of her waist to guide her back down. In the middle of our heated kiss, she parts her mouth from mine, breathlessly saying, "Let me see you." She leans up to give me one more peck on my lips, coaxing me into taking off the blindfold.

I relent, snatching it off of her and reconnecting our lips. My hands wander down to her plump ass, insatiably groping it until she moans into the depths of my mouth. I embrace every square inch of her body with my hands or my mouth, whichever goes best. By the time I come back up to meet her level, she's sewn her eyes shut in complete bliss. "Such a desperate little slut for daddy, aren't you?" I rasp grimly as I start to attack her neck with bites and kisses, leaving her with dozens of flaming red smudges that are going to take days, if not weeks, to fade.

It seems as if ever since we started dating, her skin hasn't been able to catch a break from my evidence of being with her. Every time we fuck or do anything remotely sexual, and we do that a lot, I leave new marks on her. A few days apart don't make a difference because it takes about a week for those bruises to heal, so in reality, she has never gone without a hickey on her neck since we started seeing each other. I couldn't imagine having to hide all of that constantly. Whatever company she buys concealer from is cashing in big time.

Her hands come down to the sides of my face, directing my lips up to hers. Impulsively, my hand wraps around her neck, drawing her deeper into the kiss while her hips rock against me. "Take...me," she gasps out for air, her shortage of it causing her to pause between her words.

Mid-kiss, I take her hands and pin them above her head. She attempts to fight against my hand, but without being able to get a good grip on it, it's not going anywhere. Her lips part from mine with an apprehensive smack. "Use me to get yourself off," she pleads shamelessly, "Fuck my pretty pussy until your cock just can't take it anymore." The combination of her lips barely brushing over mine and the heavenly way she says all of this sends another wave of blood rushing straight to my dick. I have to reach down and slip inside of her just so I wouldn't come from her words alone.

That's the insane amount of power she has over me. Like I've said before, this beautiful woman has got me wrapped around her finger. No matter how harsh I treat her in the bedroom, regardless of how many times I humiliate her and hurt her, I still fucking love her. Aggressive sex has nothing on the way we 'make love' to one another. It doesn't happen often, only when it's completely necessary, but when it does happen, it overrides everything. Nothing else besides her exists to me when I'm molding myself into her body, connecting to her in the most passionate way possible.

This isn't just about using her. It never has been. It never will be. I give her a soft peck on her cheek, reminding her of that as I slowly inch myself into her.

Her small frame convulses underneath me while she takes in more of me. I move my hand up to her bound hands, caressing her fingertips to soothe her low whimpers. Thrusting myself in and out of her steadily, doing anything I can to make those uncomfortable winces go away.

I take her tender bottom lip between my teeth, gently nibbling down on it. Upon hearing her groan, I assume she's adjusted well to my size. "You're so good, baby," I murmur against her swollen lips, "Doing so fucking good for me." My hips rock against hers, setting a pace that hits the deepest parts of her and ensures that I won't hit my high so soon. Moments after entering her, being reminded of how tight she fits around my cock I could already feel my orgasm tingling in my lower back, without restraint I could have finished right then and there without so much as a second thrust inside of her. Occupying myself with her rather, put up a much-needed distraction. I want to see to it that she comes before I do, make sure that she's well taken care of before I decide to let go. It's a hard task to fulfill, but watching her come undone is a well-deserved reward for my efforts.

"Oh," I hear her gasp. She lets her head toss back into the sheets. I take the opportunity that her neck is free to lick a clean stripe right up the center of it. Grazing the tip of my tongue over her protruding throat. She gulps and I can feel it under my tongue, the way her throat seems to bob up and down with the sensation of my slick mouth on her bruise-decorated skin. Her hands come down to thread through my hair, only to lead me to push her arms above her head once more.

I straighten out my back, holding her hips to shove into her with greater force. "Don't touch," I sigh, not yet out of breath but I will be soon if she keeps purposely clenching around me like that.

"I want to feel you," she whines out in protest. She fists the pillows keeping her up as uncontrollable moans wrack her body.

Her tits look fucking unreal this way. Her arms are up, leaving nothing to obscure them. With every thrust, her chest bounces, and I can't help but reach out and take a greedy handful. "That's too bad," I acknowledge her weak beg, "Is my cock not enough for my dirty bitch?" As soon as my low curse leaves my mouth, her pussy tightens in response. Oh, fuck me.

A throaty groan makes its way into the thick air for both of us to hear. Our groins connect at the same time, causing her breath to hitch in the sexiest way possible. Her plump red lips practically fucking beg to be kissed. I prefer the view from up there though, the full visual of her dark blue eyes rolling back in pleasure while she grabs at whatever she can to steady herself in reality. Her tits bouncing each time my cock disappears into her is such a fucking addicting sight. I want to revel in every ounce of it.

Her deep lustful voice is...fuck, it could make me crumble to my knees if she didn't have me there already. "Nothing's ever enough, remember? You know it, I know it. I want to touch you, Beau," she pleads, her moans breaking her words occasionally, "I want to run my hands down your body, leave my marks all over you. Please let me feel the way you make me feel. Please, please, please." She continues, expecting that to be the thing that allows her to get her way. I already know all of her tricks, her vulgar words paired with the lower octave in which she speaks. By now I would have caved into her for sure, but I plan on fucking her a long time tonight, her handcuffs are the last on my mind.

"Beg for it all you want, Jordyn." I thrust into her harder, making the bed shake under our bodies. The headboard bangs against the wall behind it. I hope for as much they charge for these rooms, the walls to them aren't paper fucking thin. With the bed and our inability to keep quiet, our activities aren't at all discreet. Although, a noise complaint hasn't been filed against us yet so maybe the walls do have some bulk to them. "You know how much I love to hear it," I add, pinching her nipple so rather than responding with actual words, she responds in only sounds.

"More," she heaves, "Faster."

I do the very opposite and slow down. "Manners, darling," I remind her.

"Fuck me faster, Beau. Please go faster," she begs submissively before allowing her eyes to shut completely.

My hips pick up the pace gradually. "That's right, say my fucking name. Let me know who's the only one who can fuck you this good." She moans, writhing underneath me as I drill my hips into hers with a fervor that makes her toes curl. My whole body clenches, the new pace wanting to push me over the edge.

Her inner walls start to sporadically pulsate around my dick. Confirming what I think, she cries out, "Keep going. Shit, I'm gonna come all around your cock."

I put my hand on her lower stomach, barely feeling my tip gliding in and out of her. I could be imagining things at this point. My body is that fed up with holding off because my mind says so. "Fuck," I say under my breath.

My hand moves down a little more to place a blunt smack right over her pulsing clit. Her chest rises and falls with heavy breaths, stopping for a second to recover from the stinging agitation following the impact. "That enough for you, Jo? Or can my selfish whore take it harder?" Making certain that she looks me in the eyes, I grab her jaw relentlessly, leaving ghastly red marks where my fingers are.

Her eyes shoot wide open, her eyebrows remaining furrowed. All that while boring her eyes into mine encourages me to fuck her faster and harder. Fucking her right, just how my baby deserves. "Harder. Oh f-fuck, give it to me harder, daddy," she moans loudly. A little too loudly. If anyone hadn't heard us yet, I'm almost positive that it could have been heard in the next room over. I don't mind at all, she can moan those words all she fucking wants and my dick will respond avidly. But I can't have anyone listening in on us. This is for me to hear. All for me and not a single other fucking person.

I lean down to hover over her body, widening my stance so I can still ram my cock into her. I level my mouth directly over hers, "Open up for me, pretty girl," my raspy voice demands. Obediently, her lips part, and her tongue sticks out a bit, already prepared for what I'm about to do. I collect a bit of saliva on the tip of my tongue to spit into her expectantly parted lips. Without me having to say a word, she swallows. She is so fucking hot.

"Now I need you to shut the fuck up," I draw out a heavy sigh. Her lips still parted, I slip two fingers into her mouth to shush her. I can still feel her cries of ecstasy reverberating on my fingers, but at least she's not as loud. Not just anyone gets the privilege of hearing those filthy fucking sounds. "You're only good for me when you're getting your way," I chuckle. I'm damn near out of breath from slamming into her again and again, but it feels too good to stop here. My body practically screams to let go while her eyes fill to the brim with tears as she approaches her second orgasm. A few more minutes, I need to convince my dick to hold out for just a few more minutes. Wait for her.

She shakes her head to respond since my fingers prevent her from saying a coherent word. Liar. "No? Look at you, following all the rules, doing as I say. Where was all that earlier this evening?" Sitting upright, I extend my arm out to keep her quiet as my hips rock into her faster. Driving into her with more urgency. Her thighs begin to quiver down at my sides, letting me know she's close. "You only behave when I'm fucking you, is that it?" I further taunt her, noticing how my words seem to draw her closer and closer to her edge faster.

Her head bobs up and down in a nodding motion. I push my fingers deeper down her throat, her gagging bringing tears to leak out of the corners of her eyes. "Otherwise, you're out there flirting like a fucking whore." I push myself to the limit, slamming into her so mercilessly that it makes her scream into my hand. Bracing one of her thighs in my hand, I dig my fingers into her, amplifying her pleasure with pain. Again, she tosses her head back into the pillows, ready to let go completely.

"Come for me, baby." My words are urgent, scratchy against my throat. But I don't give a shit, my head is solely wrapped around fucking her to finish. "Give it to me."

Her nefarious sounds stop suddenly as her entire body begins to shake, letting go finally. I take that as the green light to finally release into the condom. I thrust lazily into her to ride out each of our orgasms. My vision is blinded with white with the intensity of pushing myself over the edge. Both of us for the next minute or so, revel in the euphoric high, never wanting it to come to its inevitable end.

When my eyes open from being squeezed tightly shut, I notice hers half-lidded with a look of danger as she watches me carefully. I smile wryly, slipping my fingers out of her mouth and into my own to lap up her sweet taste. "I love watching you come," she pants. Before my cock can soften fully inside of her, I pull out and discard the condom by tossing it in the trash can just a few feet away. That would have been a pain in my ass to get up, so I'm glad it got in there the first try.

"I would have loved to watch you, but fuck, baby, that orgasm was intense," I admit casually. I don't miss the way her cheeks flare up in embarrassment. Don't get too timid on me, love, we've got a long ass night ahead of us.

Her arms swing over my head to haul herself up and settle down onto my lap. "Does he have it in him to go one more time?" Her eyes motion down to my groin with a smirk that she carries on her face when her eyes come back to me.

Bringing my arms around her waist, I push her down so both of us fall onto the mattress. My lips peck soft kisses on her flushed cheeks to make her smile. "Give me ten minutes, more or less and I'll be able to go again." Kiss. "And again." Another kiss. "And again."

My kisses end off right at her lips. I can feel her beaming smile on our connected lips, so I pull away to catch a glimpse of the beautiful sight. Her eyes shine up at me as if they weren't clouded with lust not even five minutes ago. Her fingers occupy themselves in my hair, twirling my brown strands between her fingers. "And what will we do in those ten minutes?" she inquires, gently tugging on the ends of my hair. From the way she's been playing with it all night, I doubt it looked the same as when we walked in. I did put some gel in it before we left to make it look more put-together but judging by our rigorous extracurriculars, it's as if I never brushed it in the first place.

What will we do in these next ten minutes? We'll probably spend a few catching our breath. In five or six minutes, we'll be kissing and groping one another. One thing will lead to the next and we'll be going at it once more. We just can't get enough of one another. One touch and I'm hooked. One kiss and I'm fully fucking addicted. It's always how it's been with her. It's how it'll always be.

a/n
Hey besties!! Ugh I just got back from school an hour ago and I am TIRED I can't function anymore 😂 the hope is that I get 2 chapters done every week while publishing so it evens out. Making time for academics, social, whatever is like my main focus right now.
Anyway, manifesting I can finish this latest chapter I'm working on tonight and in the meantime I'll be rereading this one 🤭 the next one is pretty smutty ngl with just a *few* adjustments and with that if we get to 100k reads that'll make this an entire smut week of these two! Can y'all believe that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 325 40
"I hate you. I fucking hate you so much." He said and then pulled me in to kiss me harder. ~ Aaron...
81.9K 1.2K 52
"I had to stop you- otherwise I would've filled your mouth with my cum, and I am far from done with you yet", he confessed pulling my thighs towards...
789 50 41
At 24 years old, Audrey is slowly achieving her dreams. A teacher, working in a challenging, rough-around-the-edges high school, every day is differ...
348 42 34
"𝓓𝓮𝓵𝓪, 𝓶𝔂 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷. 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓬𝓾𝓶 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸...𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂, 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓮𝓼." H...