Living with Enhypen

By jung1sdimple

❥︎enhypen au „Good luck with living with them." 'how did my cooking videos bring me to my favorite boyband?' ... More

- Characters -
Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
break ✋✋✋✋
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 65 - 2
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
- ❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎ -
part 70
part 71
part 72
part 73
part 74
- A break (?) -
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
- Notice -
- Bonus chapter -
last update♥

part 31

4.2K 176 71
By jung1sdimple

"Where are we going?"
"Just wait."

•••

"Wait close your eyes."
"What? Why?"
"Just do it? Don't you trust me?"
"No."
"Still do it. PLEASE?"
I sighed and closed my eyes.
"If I trip, I'll kill you."
"Okay."

He led me and I had no idea where we were going.
"When I say now, you can open them." I nodded as an answer and waited for him to say it.
"Okay andddd now! TADAAA!"
As I opened my eyes I saw Seoul. It was so pretty. The lights, the namsan tower, just everything.
"Woah... It's so pretty!"
"I know right. I don't actually come here with people but we just had to. Come sit down." He patted on the seat next to him. Without thinking I just sat next to him and enjoyed the view.

About three to five minutes we were silent. It wasn't that awkward silence, it was the perfect, nice, and relaxing silence. I enjoyed the view while he- I don't know what he was doing.

"Y/n, He doesn't call me with my name. That's weird. "I hope when we go back you can sleep."
"Suddenly?" - "I don't want to waste time. We're out since 11 pm and it's literally 1 am. Usually, I would sleep now."
"Sorry."

I started shaking since it got cold a bit but tried to cool it off. I know he will tease me.
He suddenly took my chair and pulled it next to his chair.
"You scared me!" - "Here." He took off his jacket and gave it to me. Fuck.
"Thank you."
"You can lean on my shoulder if you want. You look a bit tired." Bro- he has eyes everywhere.
As he said that, I leaned my head to his shoulder and enjoyed the view with him.
"You know, when I'm still here in winter, we need to go to the namsan tower together. We need to hang a lock there." - "For what?"
"For the time we spent together, for the happiness we shared, and for the friendship we had."
"If you want it. We can do that."
I laughed in silence. "We also need to see the first snow together." He nodded and enjoyed the view.

-

"Y/n are you sleeping?" He whispered and tried to look at me "It's getting late, we should head home." Still, I didn't respond.
"Y/n-" he was about to shake me but I looked at him.
"Before we go, can you take a picture of me?" - "Sure!"

He took a picture of me and we decided to get a taxi. If we would walk we would probably come home at 5 am.

***

"Remember we can't be loud. They'll wake up." - "I know."
We got in and quietly took off our shoes. Heeseung was about to go back to his room but I stopped him. "Oppa. Thank you again, it helped me a lot."
"Always. Good night." He whispered back and went fully into his room.

To be honest, I was a little bit tired before we went out. But I was scared of getting a nightmare or an attack like last time. Heeseung helped me a lot and I'm very thankful for him, sacrificing his sleep for me.

Suddenly my phone started to ring.

🦌

Did you really call me Oppa right now?

I think I did🤔

I like that.

Bruh.

Good night 🥱

💤😴

-

What was that? Lol.

I posted that picture he took of me and then fell asleep.
5 hours of sleep. Wow. I definitely need to get coffee in the morning.

A/n: I forgot to put my phone on english for the post so uhm don't mind it please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 912 89
𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗪! hyung line + jungwon only! 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝...
36.8K 2.1K 16
𝗲𝗻𝗵𝘆𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝘂 she discovered a website about 'renting a boyfriend' so she decided to check it out and try it with unsatisfied result , she trie...
100K 4.2K 28
Both come from rich families but one of them is trying to use the other for their own benefit. What happens when Sunghhoon and Y/n start to confuse t...
63.8K 2.2K 24
𝗬𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶 - a normal girl who basically grew up in an abusive household suddenly meets her step-brothers that will forever change her life.