The Game (GxG Oneshots)

By LoftyLu

:)) More

Rihanna x Sza
..
Chloe Bailey
Megan Thee Stallion x Normani
Teyana Taylor x Kehlani
Rihanna x Normani
Toni x Janet
Nicki Minaj x Beyoncé
Young Miami x Megan
Jordyn Woods x Young MA
Rihanna x Normani part 2. (Detention)
Beyoncé x Nicki Minaj(pt 2.)
Megan Thee Stallion x Normani (Party pt 2.)
Nicki Minaj x Normani
Young Miami & Megan pt 2.(more than friends)
Chloe Bailey x Beyoncé
Sza x Summer Walker
Chloe Bailey x Saweetie
Rubi Rose x Kehlani (memories)
Beyoncé x Megan Thee Stallion
JT x Megan Thee Stallion
JT x Megan Thee Stallion (you got heart pt 2.)
JT x Megan Thee Stallion (you got heart)
Beyoncé x Kelly Rowland
Chloe Bailey x Megan Thee Stallion (me u & hennessy)
Taraji x Fanatsia
Monaleo x Saweetie
Flau'Jae x Angel Reese

Nicki Minaj x Lauren London

1.9K 66 7
By LoftyLu

Lauren was at work early as usual, sitting behind her desk updating herself on everything she had missed over the weekend.

Her schedule included several meetings this week and a ton of paper work that needed to be gone over and reviewed as soon as possible.

"Good morning," Kelly , her assistant handed her a coffee with 3 liquid sugar.

"Good morning Kelly," Lauren smiled and her deep dimples surfaced.

"You seem more stressed than usual," Kelly took a seat in Lauren's office chair. Although Kelly was Lauren's assistant they formed a friendship through the job. It has been 3 years and they've been loyal to one another job and friendship wise.

"Shit I am, Morris is no joke, ever since Regina put her two weeks in it's been nothing but stress." Lauren spoke of her husband who was also her boss.

"I'm sure she'll be back or someone will fill in her place soon. You haven't talked about it with him at home?"

"He's been working more than usual girl, I barely see him." Lauren explained

"We can chat later, I'm sure your first client is already here," Kelly checked her watch , getting up and exiting the room.

Lauren looked back down and started organizing everything that she would need to use for her first client of the day.

*knock, knock , knock*

"Please come in," Lauren spoke. Her first client of the day , Onika, had come in.

Lauren made her way to the door to greet Onika as she walked in.

Lauren studied her client, her body language and her body itself. She almost lost professionalism. Her and Onika had interesting history. Sexual history.

"Please, take a seat,"'

She gestured at her office chair. Then made her way to the other side of the desk.

"Okay so here it says that you have already filed and gone through this divorce with , ex-spouse Kenneth Petty,"

"That is correct,"

"So now we're just discussing split accounts and financial problems?" I asked , this should have been with the divorce but there were minor things that needed to be patched.

"Yes,"

"Is there already an agreement with money transactions?"

"Yes,"

"Okay so everything must already be set, I can try to get all the transactions through as soon as possible,"
She smiled up at Onika but Onika didn't seem satisfied.

"I'm sorry am I missing something?" Lauren looked through her papers once more.

"No, Lauren I didn't come here to speak about my divorce, and you know that," Her voice was clear and stern.

Lauren let out a sigh.
"Onika.."

"Lauren don't play games with me," Onika stood up and locked the door. After she locked the door she made her way over to Lauren's desk. Leaning over, Lauren could pay attention to nothing more than the breasts that were in her face.

"Nicki I don't thin-"

"What you don't remember? Do you need a reminder?"

Lauren licked over her lips and backed away from her desk. Doing her best to stay professional. This was part of the reason Morris was so upset with her. He thought she was cheating, which she was but not with a man.

Onika stood straight fixing her posture. Then making her way back to the chair.

"I'm trying to change my ways Nicki,"

"You helped me through my divorce , I can help you through yours,"

"I'm not getting a divorce,"

"Because you want to stay with Morris?"

Lauren was silent. Both women knew the truth. Morris was a good man, good for her reputation, but not for her.

"Or because you're too afraid?"

"Nic you know I can't," the woman got up to lean against her desk.

Onika got up and stood against Lauren. Chest to chest and face to face.

Onika connected her lips to Laurens. Lauren let her hands travel down the other woman's backside. Although Lauren wanted to do everything she could to get Onika out of her mind and out of her hands... shit and out of her mouth, she couldn't.

When Onika first became Lauren's client she was heartbroken. Lauren took it upon herself to befriend Onika. Getting to know her and then she began to love her. Both women were confused with their feelings. But the love they made was therapeutic. Time for Morris and Lauren disappeared and Lauren only had time for Onika.

Ever since Morris has been ignoring Lauren like she has him the loads of clients and other work was put on her. This was to guarantee she wouldn't have extra time. And he was right. After a heated conversation two weeks ago with Morris, Lauren's been ghosting Onika and focused on her husband and work.

Onika broke from the kiss.
"You remember now?" The accent in her voice was thick.

"I didn't forget," Lauren couldn't help but look at the woman. She loved looking at her and this Onika knew.

"Come over tonight, I miss you in my bed,"

"I have all this work,"

"You seem stressed love," Onika stepped back to look at the lighter skinned woman.

"I'm not-"

"Is it Morris?"

"Onika,"

"Lauren, please don't lie to me, you used to handle all your work well,"

"Morris , he over works me now and it's killing me,"

Onika rubbed Lauren's back.

"He thinks I'm cheating on him. And so he's working me more,"

"Have you talked to him about it?"

Lauren shook her head.

"You need to, you're a grown ass woman Lauren,"

"I know but I .. I need him so I can't have you," she looked down.

Onika turned her head to the side.
"I can provide for you Lauren and you know that,"

She picked up Lauren's chin.
"You know I got you," she added

Lauren knew this was true. Onika was a rapper. She's retired from the game now but she has more than enough money to provide for the both of them.

"Onika you know how Morris is. He doesn't play,"

"I don't play either. And you know I kill for mines," Onika's New York accent has been strong this whole time , but the attraction Lauren felt right now ran deep.

"I don't want you to kill anybody," Lauren spoke slowly.

"I know love. I'm just reminding you that all you have to do is say the words,"

"I don't want you to that, ever," Lauren moved from her position in front of the other woman.

Onika knew how much Lauren hated that she could kill someone without any remorse. She hated when she was too aggressive. So Onika was always soft with the other woman.

"I'm sorry baby come here , please," Onika grabbed Lauren's arm
"After your shift is over I want you back home,"

"You're not taking no for an answer hm?"

"Never, I know you miss this," she smiled to let her dimples show

"Go fuck yourself Nika," Lauren rolled her eyes, walking over to her desk.

"Mm only if you watch me," Onika sat down in the chair in front of Lauren's desk, spreading her legs ajar.

"Onika..." Lauren looked up. Twirling her pen in her hand.

"Hm?" Onika lifted her leg over the arm of the chair, moving her skirt up revealing she had no panties.

Lauren licked over her lips.
She could never refuse Onika. Especially not at a time like this.

"You gon get me in trouble Nika," Lauren spoke lowly.

"You gave me the idea, I say it's your fault," the tempting woman sucked on fingers.
"You see what you do to me?" Onika revealed her wet sweet spot.

Lauren bit her lip, watching Onika attentively.

She glided her fingers over her wet folds. Rubbing her clit shortly after. The intense eye contact Lauren made with Onika only drew her into her more. Putting pressure on her sensitive spot while rubbing in circles.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned lowly.

"I need a kiss, kiss me," Onika threw her head back. Lauren got up from her seat doing as Onika please. Giving her a sloppy kiss while holding her hand around her neck fairly tight.

Lauren used her right hand and moved Onikas fingers. Inserting her own. The reason Lauren gripped on the other woman the way she did is because Onika was always loud. You brush against this woman and she'd moan on the top of her lungs. But that was only to Lauren's touch. And Lauren knew this. She loved it.

It didn't take long for Onika to ooze all over her fingers.

"I'll be home after work," Lauren sucked on Onikas lobes before pulling away.

Lauren sucked on her fingers before kissing Onika again.

____________________________________
This was a request from a while back

But enjoyyyyy

Excuse any mistakes <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 293 10
𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟...
45.4K 1.3K 23
Beyoncé oneshots because I can't commit to books :) Leave requests :)
242K 4.7K 37
Imagines / Oneshots Beyoncé Rihanna Nicki Minaj + More Y/N (Gip) Male Y/N
61.7K 1.2K 48
one shot book for wlw (will have many ships included in this book).