Unravel Me

By puckerupchris

Steve Rogers- OC ~ Bryanna is just a girl who moved from LA to New York with her bestfriend Natasha for Colle... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Small Bonus Chapter

Chapter 58

1.6K 40 44
By puckerupchris

Made this chapter pretty long, wanted to fit in all the juicy stuff into one. Hope you guys enjoy!!

Can't help falling in love- Elvis Presley
All the stars- SZA, Kendrick Lamar

May 10, 2010.
Theodore Roosevelt High School.

"My Castellanos, you're up." Her english teacher says. Walking shyly on her way up, her bandana holding her hair back as she held her head down. "What is Love to you Ms. Castellanos?"

Cleaning her throat, she looked down to her paper.

"What is love? Love is a close bond with another that goes deeper than affection, attraction, lust, or friendship. It's a deep mutual expression of respect, trust, honesty, integrity, intimacy, chemistry, and partnership. It is being there with them through good and bad moments. It is doing anything and everything for that person. It's fighting and giving them your all even on bad days. It is communication."

"Love is being there no matter the circumstances, it's doing the impossible for someone to make sure they're happy. It's when one person knows all of your secrets- your deepest, darkest, most dreadful secrets, of which no one in the world knows. And yet, in the end, that person does not think any less of you, even if the rest of the world does."

Taking a deep breathe, she looked up at her classmates and teacher tearing up on her words. And although shes never been in love, she's had her family to show her everything there is to know about it.

August 20th, 2022.
Twelve year later.

The two couples decided to book suites at  The Ritz-Carlton. Getting two royal suites, the four decided on the girls staying in one and the men in the other. Trying to spend 'quality time' with their best man and maid of honor before the big hoorah.

The royal suite was just like another home, it amazed Bryanna on how big it was. Even though her life style changed dramatically, she still couldn't comprehend the luxury life even if she has been living in it for a couple of years now.

The Ritz-Carlton royal suite contained Panoramic park views, two-and-a-half bathrooms and the option for connecting rooms to create a four-bedroom suite. Multiple living rooms, a dining room for 12 and kitchenette create a setting for celebrations or any type of gatherings they pleased to have. Complimentary bespoke bar with locally produced beverages and snacks on the regular.

"Are you excited." Natasha asked Bryanna as she organized all her jewelry trying to decide what she was going to wear for the big day.

"Yeah, a bit nervous.. I cant believe it's finally happening Nat, i'm finally going to be Mrs.Rogers." She smiled at the fact that Steve was going to be trapped with her for the rest of his life, or- she was getting trapped with a huge ex mafia rival and successful buisnessman.

Natasha smiled at her as she walked to the king sized bed. "You.. you deserve this more than anyone Bry, you have no idea how happy it makes me that you're getting your happy ending." Natasha states as she grabs her hand and held it towards hers.

Bryanna sniffled her tears away, not wanting to ruin her makeup even more than she already did as the tears slipped down to her face. "We should get going." She spoke.

"Everyone is probably waiting for us already." Nodding eagerly, the two grabbed their clutches purses and headed out of the suite.

Jimmy Choos clanking from Natasha's side as Bryanna's opyum Saint Laurent heels clanked on her side. Wearing her hair straight down, her long silky brown hair never seemed to fail on making her look presentable, especially with the silk dark red dress she had on.

Making there way to the the Contour, she seen Steve, Bucky, Wanda, Vision, Sam, Thor, Ivan, and even Tony with his wife Pepper. "You look beautiful." Steve whispered as he pressed a kiss to her lips. "You don't look so bad yourself Mr. Rogers." She cooed, soaking him in as he wore his all black Dolce and Gabbana suit.

Contour is expressed in the fluid, Matisse-inspired lines that adorn the ceiling; the easy, steady flow of drinks, energy and conversation; and the experience itself, which transforms throughout the day.

After the whole group was settled and ordered their meals, their cups of wine was filled once again. Steve stood at the head table, flashing a smile at Bryanna as he got up. "Thank you all who are sitting here today in joining us for a dinner before I marry the love of my life."

his words made Bryanna smile, squeezing his hand as her thumb caressed the top.

"We planned on having a bigger rehearsal but little Ms. future Rogers over here decided to keep it simple." He said making everyone giggle. "But going out loud is not what matters to me, what matters is seeing her happy everyday. Bryanna, I love you not for who you are but for what I am when i'm with you, you're heart is filled with kindness and you have so much passion and courage within you, I can't wait till I finally get to call you my wife."

Steve raised his glass, flashing a smirk to everyone in the table. "Cheers."

The rest of the peers repeated the word and clinked their glasses to each other. Steve sat back down as his eyes lingered back to Bryanna who was one blink away from the water works. "I love you." She breezed. "I love you too."

Plates of American cuisine made their way out as a heavily conversation arouse between the group. Arancini di Riso, Charcuterie Board, and many other selections of foods dashing in the middle of the table as appetizers for the group. Getting full with the Steak or Cheeseburgers that were brought out to them.

As everyone talked and laughed at some jokes, Bryanna sat happily in her chair watching everyone make conversation with one another. The way Ivan would make fun of Thor's hair and how Tony would follow along with a joke.

A hand snaked up go her's as she heard a laugh come from her right, Steve throwing his head back at something Sam and Bucky said. She smiled and adored each one of his feature, never getting enough of him.

"You okay sweetheart?" He asked. "I'm fine." She stated simply, giving him a warm smile as he picked up her hand and planted a kiss.

Once everyone was stuffed, they all just sat for a while and talked before it was finally time to go.

Getting up, they all said their goodbyes as Steve kept a hold of Bryanna close. Natasha, Bucky, Steve, and Bryanna made their way to the elevator, making their way back to the rooms to rest up for the big day.

As the couples walked their way down the hallways, Natasha shouted as Steve and Bryanna paced away.

"Aht aht aht!" She shouted. "No sleeping together it's bad luck! Bry kiss him your last goodbyes because he won't be able to touch you till after the wedding." Natasha said as she and Bucky froze by their room.

"Is it really bad luck?" Steve asked. "I guess so, it's tradition everywhere to be honest, but don't worry i'll make sure I make up for it during our honeymoon." She teased.

"Good." He responded. "So have you decided on where you're taking me?" She cooed as her hands slithered up to his neck.

"How does a two week trip sound?" He breezed, pulling her hair behind her ear as her jaw dropped at the sound of a two week trip.

"That sounds amazing! But where would we be going?" She questioned.

"How about Bora Bora?" She squealed excitedly, bringing him into one more kiss before Bucky made his way towards them. "Okay break it up you two." He teased.

"You can do a lot more of that tomorrow." He continued. "You're an ass Buck." Steve replied.

"Takes one to no one jerk." He replied. "Alright i'll let you go." She whispered.

"Goodnight."
~
Wedding Day.

The best feeling in the world is watching things finally fall into place, after watching them fall apart for so long.

When all the hard work she put behind the scenes, all the sleepless nights and worries of wanting this day to be perfect have lead up to this, the perfect wedding. It still amazes her how long ago that perfect somebody walked into her life, and suddenly, she couldn't remember how to live without him.

This is the moment.

A year in the making has finally led us to this day, Bryanna's wedding day. Being able to grasp in the soft, melodic, music as it flew across the loft. Tears of joy spiraling down people's faces at the sight of the Bride and Groom. Kids running around the garden, their moms chasing after them yelling to behave.

To her, nothing could go wrong today. This is the day where it all counts, the day where all the struggles and stress, even the last minute changing makes everything worth it.

Pacing around in her hotel robe, she finally sat down talking in a big gulp of saliva, dazing off at the beautiful view she got from her suite.

"Found it!" Natasha said after digging through her things, snapping Bryanna out of her thoughts.

"What's that?" Michelle asked as Natasha held a box in her hand.

"Open it." She replied. Taking the box from her hand, she opened it to find a hairpin. The silver butterfly pin laid on the middle of the cushion that surrounded for protection. "Do you like it?" Natasha breezed.

"It's so beautiful, thank you so much Nat." She replied. Gushing at the silver diamonds that shaped the butterfly. Taking the hairpin out of the box, she carefully slid it on Bryanna's hair, attaching it to the twist in the middle of her hair. "There. You look beautiful." Natasha said.

With a huge smile on her face, she leaned in to hug her best friend once more. "Thank you." She replied.

The two then heard a knock on the door, Natasha rushing over as Bryanna applied the last of her makeup.

"Bry it's Vision and Wanda." Natasha shouted from the entrance of the room. She squealed as she got up and followed Natasha to the door. Bryanna couldn't stop the smile she was holding back once she saw her favorite kids. Billy, Tommy, and Scarlet.

"Hey guys." She smiled at the five. Gushing as she motioned her hands to Scarlet.  "Is that little Scarlet!?" Bryanna said excitedly as she went over to her. "You're dress is so beautiful babe, may I hold her?" She asked Wanda.

"Of course." Wanda said as she smiled, carefully handing her daughter over to her.

"Thank you guys for coming." She replied as she rocked Scarlet on her hip. "Of course, we wouldn't miss it no matter what, you've been wanting this badly and i'm happy you're finally getting it." Vision replied.

"Are you almost ready?" Wanda asked.

"Yup, just need to get my dress on." Bryanna breezed. "Do you want to stay and help me with the last adjustments?" She asked Wanda, wanting her to stay and talk for a while before her big day.

"Of course." She looked over at Vision who nodded happily, Bryanna extending her arms carefully over to Wanda as she gave her Baby Scarlet back, the four making their way to the room as soon as Vision left.

Fighting with the fabric of the dress, Bryanna finally had her wedding gown on. Wanda fixed up her hair just a bit as she attached the small wedding veil under the butterfly hair pin.

"Oh before I forget." Wanda said. "Vision wanted to stop by and see the boys, before we left Steve asked me to give you this."

Pulling out a rectangular white box, she opened it revealing a custom heart shaped, silver necklace. "It opens up." Wanda said referring to the heart.

Opening the pendant, she seen two photos on each side. One being of her mother and the other of her grandmother. "He told me to tell you their here in spirit, and around you always." Wanda smiled as she circled the room with her finger.

Bryanna gushed at the necklace, her eyes stinging at the tears forming. "Can you put it on me please?" She asked Wanda. Holding her hair up, she placed the necklace on her, quickly taking a hold of the pendant, placing a kiss on the heart.

"Here's your bouquet." Natasha took the bouquet from the vanity and handed it to her. "Thank you." Bryanna replied, looking over the bouquet when it finally hit her after so many years, all the ups and downs, she was finally going to marry Steve.

"Ready?" Wanda asked.

"Ready."

~

Already on the lawn was Steve, Bucky, Thor, Sam, Tony with Pepper and Morgan, Vision with the kids, and even Dodger next to Steve, also a couple of friends they had invited to the ceremony.

"Is it getting hot? Or is is just me?" Steve asked adjusting his collar walking to the altar with his best man.

"Hold up hold up hold up, you're telling me that THE Steve Rogers, a fucking punk, a bad guy who killed some powerful cartel leaders, one of the richest men to walk the earth is nervous?" Bucky teased. "Please explain how that makes sense?"

"What if I mess up the vows?"

"Then you mess up your vows." Bucky said.

"Really? Come on pal you're not helping." Steve scolded him.

"I don't get why you're worried, It's Bryanna for crying out loud. The girl who made you into a huge softy when no one knew it was possible, the girl who took you back after everything that happened, the girl who loves you with all your flaws, you should be excited if anything." Bucky reassured him.

"Of course I am but i'm still a bit nervous, I want everything to be perfect just for her, she deserves every drop of happiest." Steve said glancing back at Bucky. "What if she changes her mind?" Bucky then looked at him with that 'can you shut up already' face and Steve caught on, shaking the negative thoughts out of his head.

As soon as Bucky seen Natasha and Wanda make their way in, he knew it was showtime.

"Straighten up pal." Bucky told Steve as he patted his back. "It's time."

Once he said those words, he looked toward the end of the isle, his heart stopping at the view. Natasha was walking in first, following in with Wanda as she held Scarlet by her hip, handing her white rose pedals to throw on the ground as they walked. But his eyes were on Bryanna as she walked in behind the two, with Ivan walking her down by her side. He felt so lucky to be here with her, about to marry the women he loved the most. Four years ago he would've thought there was no more hope after what he did to her, but he was so happy to be standing where he was today.

A bright smile came across her face seeing Steve fancied up in his suit. Wearing a custom made Tom Ford suit just for the occasion. She then joined him at the altar, giving Ivan a hug  and handing her bouquet to Natasha.

"You look.. so beautiful." Steve whispered to her, giving her hand a slight squeeze.

"You don't look too bad yourself, I cant wait to take that suit off when we're alone." Bryanna whispered to Steve as they both let out a smirk.

The two then faced the priest, not letting go of one another's hand.

"Welcome everyone, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Steven Grant Rogers and Bryanna Michelle Castellanos in marriage."

"Through their time together, they have come to realize that their personal dreams, hopes, and goals are more attainable and more meaningful through the combined effort and mutual support provided in love, commitment, and family; and so they have decided to live together as husband and wife, now if anyone has a reason why these two should not marry then keep it to yourself because we aren't doing that today." The priest said making everyone laugh, knowing he was bribed to say it thanks to Steve, making sure no one comes in between their big day

"Steve, do you take Bryanna to be your lawful wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you apart?"

"I do." Steve said in an instant heartbeat.

"Bryanna, do you take Steve to be your lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you apart?"

"I do." Bryanna said with a smile on her face as Steve leaned in to kiss her forehead.

"Now, please hold hands and face each other." The priest said. "Steve, repeat after me. I Steve, take you, Bryanna."

"I Steve, take you, Bryanna." He said locking eyes with her as he said so.

"To be my wife."

"To be my wife."

"To have and to hold from this day forward"

"To have and to hold from this day forward."

"For better, for worse."

"For better, for worse"

"For richer, for poorer, in sickness and health."

"Until death do us part."

"Until death do us part." Steve finished and Bryanna couldn't help but smile as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Now Bryanna, repeat after me. I Bryanna, take you  Steve."

"I Bryanna, take you Steve." She said as she kept her smile wide.

"To be my husband."

"To be my husband."

"To have and to hold from this day forward"

"For better, for worse."

"For richer, for poorer, in sickness and health."

"Until death do us part."

"Until death do us part."Bryanna finished as she slightly squeezed Steve's hand, he gave her a smirk as he sent a smile back.

"Would you two like to share your vows?" He asked, looking down at the couple.

Bryanna swallowed a gulp of saliva, clearing her throat as light blue ocean eyes kept an eye on her, chuckling at how nervous she was.

"In high school, I had to write an essay about love. Years ago I talked about how love is a close bond with another that goes deeper than affection, attraction, lust, or friendship. It's a deep mutual expression of respect, trust, honesty, integrity, intimacy, chemistry, and partnership. It is being there with them through good and bad moments."

"If you were to tell me years ago that I would feel all of that and more, I don't think i'd believe you. Steve you captured my heart by being who you are, you have been my best friend through the good and the bad. You are the reason why I wake up every morning with a smile on my face, you have shown me how to love with passion, purity, and unconditional acceptance. I don't know if a longtime of you being by my side could ever repay every little thing you've done for me."

"But I promise i'll spend the rest of my days by your side. Together we are better than we could ever be alone, and today, I give you all my love, my trust, and my undying fidelity." She said, her voice cracking at her words.

"Let it be known that I will never give up on us, that I will always believe in us. And that I will completely love you for all my life."

Steve's lips parted, brows pinching together as a tear shed down his cheek to her loving words.

"Steve?" The priest said.

"Bryanna, I can't promise you that dark clouds will never hover our lives or that our future will be sprung with rainbows. I can't promise you that life will be easy with me, but I can promise you my everlasting devotion, my loyalty, my respect, and my unconditional love for a lifetime."

"I can promise that i'll always be here for you, to listen and hold your hand as you rant to me about any of your problems, i'll always do my best to make you happy and make you feel loved. I promise you, i'll see you through any crisis, dream with you, build with you, and always be your number one supporter to cheer you on and encourage you."

"I vow to willingly be your night and shining armor if you need me to be, your advisor, your counselor, your friend, your family, your everything, promise you all that and more. I want you to know, that i'll always choose you, wether it's in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, i'd find you... and still choose you."

Bryanna blinked down her tears, light breeze drying them up as the sun of New York sparkled upon them. He left her blown away with his words.

"Do we have the rings?" The priest asked, as Natasha stood from her seat and gave the rings to Steve and Bryanna. The rings were beautiful, from round to radiant emerald cut diamonds, this ring was certain to stun. Steve's being a gold band, basic simple just the way he wanted it.

"Steve now repeat after me. Bryanna, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love for you."

"Bryanna, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love for you." Steve said as he slid the ring across her finger looking into her eyes as he said those words.

"Let it be a reminder that I am always by your side and that I will always be a faithful partner to you."

"Let it be a reminder that I am always by your side and that I will always be a faithful partner to you." Steve repeated sliding the ring all the way forward fully on Bryanna's finger.

"Now, Bryanna, repeat after me. Steve, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love for you."

"Steve, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love for you." She held the ring halfway up his finger not looking away from his eyes.

"Let it be a reminder that I am always by your side and that I will always be a faithful partner to you."

"Let it be a reminder that I am always by your side and that I will always be a faithful partner to you." She pushed the ring fully towards Steve's finger, as she smiled looking at how amazing it looked on him.

"And with that being said, I know pronounce you husband and wife, do I really have to say what's next?"

"Nope!" She commented, she then cupped Steve's face to pull his lips towards hers. He wrapped his arms around her, their whole world going silent at each other presence and touch. The guest cheered and clapped for them as they popped white confetti into the air, making the evening more magical.

The two walked down the altar, eyes all on them as people clapped and wiped a few tears away from the beautiful ceremony that was given.

"Congratulations you two." Bucky said with a smile on his face pulling Bryanna into a hug when she was done hugging Steve.

"Thank you Buck." She breezed, letting go and going over to Natasha. "Congratulations Mrs.Rogers." She teased, twirling her around as her dress spiraled with her.

Everyone had went to get settled in for the party, leaving only Steve and Bryanna alone by the cathedral.

Feeling a pull from her hand, she turned and seen Steve. Twirling her in like a princess, she pressed a kiss upon his lips. "Ive been waiting to get a taste of you all day." She breezed.

Snaking his hand below her back, pulling in tighter. "I'd be lying if I didn't crave you all night and day Mrs. Rogers." He cooed, rocking the two back and forth.

Looking down, he seen the necklace he bought her dangling on her chest. "They we're here with you today." 

She smiled, blinking her tears as they fell on the side of her cheeks. "I know, thank you for this. You have no idea how much it means to me." She cooed.

"Of course sweetheart." He said, caressing her cheek, wiping away the tears. "Come on, let's go celebrate."

The two made there way to the garden, where they seen chairs and tables filled with guests. The guests clapping as they made their appearance, a glass of champagne and food were waiting for the couple at their very own table.

Hearing the music beam through the outdoors, Bryanna and Steve gushed as they seen Vision dancing with Baby Scarlet in his arms.

Light, melodic music playing for the meanwhile as everyone drank and ate, everything according to plan. From the corner of her eye, she seen Natasha go over to the microphone, her head shaking back and forth knowing what she was about to do.

"So." She said through the mic. "Before we get to partying I just want to say a few words." She started. "When I first seen Bryanna kick a kids shin for bullying her in elementary I knew we were bound to be best friends." Natasha breezed, earning a laugh from the crowd.

"I promised myself I wouldn't cry today." Natasha stated, wiping her tear duct with her index finger. "But it's hard not to after seeing my beautiful best friend get married today, Steve you did something that I never thought was possible. You made my best friend fall in love, today is a day where you will remember for the rest of your lives."

"You started off the day as just two people in love, and are ending it as husband and wife. It's a brand new beginning for the two of you, with moments to cherish and treasure. And although you two might disagree, it will surely be outweighed by pleasure." She joked.

"Today is the day where my best friend can finally spread her wings and fly, please do not look back as you'll see me cry. Bryanna, you have no idea how happy I am to see you live your dreams, please live happy with him as lovers and best friends, it's the dawn of a new life for you."

"To the newly weds." Natasha said raising her glass of champagne.

"To the newly weds." Everyone repeated, bringing in the drinks to their lips.

As soon as Natasha stepped off the stage, Steve led Bryanna to the dance floor to have there very first dance as a married couple. As the music started, Bryanna realized the song.

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

Swaying her side to side, slowly. She dug her head into his chest. "Do you remember this song?" He whispered.

"Mhm." She responded, sniffling her tears away. "This is the first song we ever danced to."

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

"At one point in my life, I never thought i'd ever have a second chance with you. And yet, here we are."  He breezed.

"It's because it's always been you Steve." She breezed. "Always and forever."

"I love you so much." He whispered, planting a kiss on her head as they continued to sway on the dance floor. "Take my hand." Steve sang quietly into her ear. "Take my whole life too."

"For I cant help." Bryanna sang, making Steve gush a smile. "Falling in love with you." She looked up at him, both smiling at each other before their lips pecked, touching each others rosy lips softly together.
~

Woohoo! The two are finally married! Ugh, typing this out and listening to Elvis was not a good idea. I sobbed like a baby.

But the ending is near loves! Thank you for being amazing readers<3

Also the unloving support i've gotten in my inbox has really made my days. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 645 40
Elizabeth 'Lizzie' Rogers gets thrown into the future by one of Mr. Howard Stark's test time machines she finds herself in the twenty-first century...
14.4K 619 17
Steve Rogers thought he was one of the lucky ones but Natasha Romanoff, well, she thought that she was terribly misfortunate and she would love to ki...
10.2K 465 24
"I'll spin for you like your favorite records used to." IN WHICH a light-hearted and playful agent of S.H.I.E.L.D is paired with the humorless patrio...
2.7K 68 10
TW:Cussing,Maybe smut and Sh (any other triggers will be in the chapters) "Are you fucking kidding me Buck!?" A Y/N x Steve/Bucky. Y/N is one of the...