The Love Algorithm - Vol. III

By DarlaCassic

When yet another curveball puts Andy and Lex's relationship into serious jeopardy, the stakes become higher t... More

【01】The Best Defense
【02】The Plea
【03】Overwhelming Guilt
【04】Numb
【05】Making New Allies
【06】First Contact
【07】Guilt Trip
【08】Blue
【09】Scary Thoughts
【10】Impossible Conundrum
【11】A New Hope
【12】Criminal in the Making
【13】Blending Days
【14】Unexpected Visits
【15】The Fae
【16】Seeing the Light
【17】Invasion of Privacy
【18】The Heist
【19】Bon Appétit
【20】Patience and Perseverance
【21】One and Only
【22】A Step Forward
【23】Two Steps Back
【25】Hard and Fast
【26】Old Selves
【27】Anatomy Lesson
【28】Andy the Explorer
【29】Monday Mornings
【30】The Overdue Feast
【31】Lunch Break
【32】The Park in Longview
【33】Post-date Activities
【34】The End of an Era
【35】Birthday Girl
【36】Death Stick
【37】Wake-up Call
【38】Security Threat
【39】Carrot Cake
【40】Great Escapism
【41】Slow Healing
【42】Meryl and Glenn
【43】Questions and Kisses
【44】Master Alexander
【45】Wildlife
【46】The Little Show
【47】Morning Meetings
【48】Surprises
【49】Tequila Sunrises
【50】Drunken Paradise
【51】Unplugged
【52】Abuelita
【53】Back Home
【54】Blonde Invasion
【55】Carpe Diem
【56】Drunk or Sober
【57】Plan B
【58】Slextape
【59】Wilde Dreams
【60】New York, New York
【61】Insane Idea
【62】Perdita
【63】There's always a choice
【64】Catasticta Lycurgus
【65】The Perfect Distraction
【66】Rewriting History
【67】Spilled Tea
【68】Pigasus
【69】Sweet Agony
【70】The PAB
【71】Petite Mort
【72】Burglar in Shorts
【73】Unsettling Evidence
【74】A Hundred and Twenty-seven
【75】Going Off Script
【76】Special Agent Lewis
【77】Breaking News
【78】The Question
【79】Full Circle
【80】The End of the Line
【Epilogue】
【Important Announcement】

【24】The Way Home

19.8K 1.1K 612
By DarlaCassic

The rest of the world froze as Lex's mouth gently pressed itself against mine. It felt like rain after an endless drought, like promised land, like finding a golden ticket in your chocolate bar...

The magnitude of everything it unleashed rendered me breathless and utterly immobile. Shivers were ravaging me, prickling my skin, making my limbs weak, but I didn't move. My brain couldn't do anything but endure the kiss, drowned by too many feelings and thoughts.

With his hands holding me gently, he kept me there while his lips remained over mine, as unmoving as I was. My eyes had closed automatically, and I was tempted to peek at him, to see if he'd done the same. But being like this allowed me to feel more, so I remained in the darkness, with him being my only tie to this world. We were two stranded halves, and finally, we were whole again.

For the first time in forever, he'd professed his love for me, allowing himself to be vulnerable.

Lex wasn't much of an impulsive person, and the control he exercised over his feelings and thoughts was nearly absolute. Everything he did, it was because he allowed himself to, and it was rarely on a whim. If he was kissing me now, especially with the tenderness he was displaying, it wasn't out of lust, anger, greed, or any other feelings that could have pushed him to. No, he was doing it because somehow, he'd finally seen reason, and he was forgiving me.

It was hard for him to put himself in other people's shoes, and while he'd tried to rationalize my actions, he'd been lacking the key elements that could make him understand. The scars that were so deeply rooted in his mind had made it impossible for him to accept I might love him just as much as he loved me. It was hard for him to acknowledge it, which was why he still harbored doubts about Oli, when there was absolutely nothing there.

But now he'd accepted it. The apprehension in him no longer existed, lifted by the confirmations he'd gotten during our exchange. So he was kissing me, in the most tender and soft embrace ever.

When he leaned down more, kissing me harder, it sent more shivers all over my skin, and more emotions all over my mind. My hands, which had been clenched mid-air in surprise, moved to touch him. They settled on each side of him, over the warm skin covering his ribs. He almost vibrated against me, and I relished the contact, having missed touching him terribly.

My head bent to the side, either of my own volition or because he'd tenderly angled it. The soft, fragile, and almost shy kiss was a great way to rekindle and remember what it was like. But eventually, I needed more. So much more. He seemed to have the exact same thoughts, because something shifted.

With the pad of his thumb, he gave my jaw a soft caress, and it eased the tension in it away. It unlocked, opened, and my clenched teeth parted along with my lips, granting him access, silently begging him to give me whatever he wanted. More of this, more of the past, more of us...

At the first touch of his tongue, my knees bucked and my hands at his sides held onto him more firmly. A new series of shivers, different from the ones caused by my overwhelming love for him, made its way into my frame, starting from my center instead of my chest. When his tongue smoothly came back, grazing my lower lip, I all but let out a whimper between his parted lips. One of my hands moved to his neck and clasped around it to pull him closer.

Greedy like only he could make me, I demanded everything, needing it all. And he gave it to me. In seconds, our tender exchange morphed into something positively carnal. With eagerness, our tongues met one another, finally reacquainted after being apart for so long.

We hadn't kissed like this in three months.

Ever since I'd seen him in the courthouse, we hadn't been privy to such intimacy. I'd missed it. Missed the way it made me feel like I was on a cloud, like being in his embrace would forever be where I belonged. He was my home, and he would be until the end of time.

We kissed as if we had never kissed before; as if we would never kiss again. Like two lost souls starving for each other, we gave and took all that was physically possible.

It felt new, like discovering what it was like to kiss him again. In all fairness, it was indeed a new experience. Kissing a bearded man was novel to me, and while I was familiar with this particular man, I couldn't help but notice the difference. It was strangely soft, and whenever my chin met the smooth and longish hair, I was reminded of its existence.

When the passionate union wasn't enough anymore, when the tangling of our tongues, the raspy touch of our teeth, and the grazes of our lips weren't sufficient to feed the hunger eating us from the inside, our hands joined in on the action. His large, warm, and beloved palms roamed my curves, fingers clutching, digging, and pulling. My own fingers explored his solid back, the toned shapes of his front, following the creases between his muscles. I revelled in the softness of his skin, the tickling of his hairy chest against the inside of my palms.

When I ran out of skin to explore, I dismissed his towel with a groan, easily untying it and letting it fall to the side. With determination, I grabbed his firm behind and pulled him against me. The long and hard shape of his erection strained freely against my lower belly, the thin dress serving as a mediocre and unwanted barrier.

Kissing me harder, his tongue was suddenly allowing less control to mine, as if my voraciousness had pushed him further into his. His powerful hands sought what was beneath my dress, and he filled each of them with a mound. Long fingers pressed and kneaded my ass, sending maddening jolts of pleasure to my front.

For a moment, while he'd been taken away from me, anxiety had gotten the better of me, and I'd thought we'd never be with each other ever again. I had legitimately believed that I would never hold him, that we would never be with each other like this again. But this was proving my dark thoughts wrong. It hadn't been the end of us. We still had more, so much more together. We had an entire life ahead of us. One we'd live to the fullest.

My panties were already drenched from it all, but the way he grunted my name, like a plea, a prayer, and a praise altogether, made me cream them properly. I was soaking wet for him as my intimacy pulsed and clenched, begging to be filled by him.

Just before, the dam of our emotions had broken, and we'd let it all out, unable to hold it back any longer. Now, it was the one that contained our lust and desires that had cracked. And God knew we had so much of it.

Impatiently, he pulled up the rest of my dress, making it bunch at my waist. He then grabbed my ass again and lifted me up on my tiptoes, moving to press his hardened cock against my cotton-clad center. The flash of pleasure made me moan in his mouth, and I ripped myself away from it, in desperate need of air.

"Aah, Lex..." I whimpered, tilting my hips better so he could give me more of that.

More. I wanted more of everything. More than he could give, more than what I could take, more than even existed. But I still wanted it, craved it, needed it.

His lips retreated to the side of my neck, the beard tickling the sensitive skin there. He ran his tongue over the slope of it, starting from my clavicle all the way to my jaw. It made me so fucking weak in the knees, I had to hook an arm around his neck for balance, worried my legs might give up altogether.

As my hips writhed against him, languorously sliding my aching flesh against his erect girth, he explored whatever skin he could access, leaving no inch unkissed or unattended. My desire for him was all I could see and feel, so strong it took over anything else. It was red-hot, intense, and demanded to be satisfied and taken care of. And it was only normal, given how long I'd been waiting for this.

When he kissed me again, I welcomed him with a whimper, sending my free hand between us. Without the slightest hesitation, my fingers wrapped themselves around his length, knowing exactly what to do despite the long break. It was delightful to find it so hard, the underside of it wet because of the intensity of his arousal, which had made some precum seep out of his tip. He groaned into my mouth when I tightened my grip, and his hips bucked forward, prone to an uncontrollable instinct to penetrate.

God, how I wanted him to. I needed him in me, so deeply planted we wouldn't be able to tell when he finished and where I started.

The bed was right behind me, but laying on it would mean we'd have to move apart, and I couldn't accept it. Not even for the couple of seconds it would take us. So instead, I hauled one of my legs up, settling my knee against his hip, and let go of his shaft just long enough to push the drenched cotton of my underwear to the side.

Something in me would burst if he didn't enter me right now.

When I reached for him this time, I guided it toward my freed opening, jolting when its round head met my swollen clit. He didn't need a more vocal invitation, and a dangerous growl rolled into his chest, right against mine. Once he'd adjusted our angle, he pushed his hips forward, giving me what I craved to the point of madness.

We moaned in unison as his tip entered me, and I trembled from the pleasure of it. Fuck, I'd missed this so much. The sensation seemed so foreign, and yet so familiar. I hadn't been possessed in so long, I'd almost forgotten how fulfilling it was. Aside from the dreams that had kept torturing me, I'd been deprived of this, of the pleasure, the intimacy, the closeness...

The situation was almost absurd, but what it revealed was powerful. He's told me he had refused to let himself to want me, or else he wouldn't be able to let go. And this was exactly what was happening. After two weeks of barely any advancement, he'd taken what he wanted. As a result, we were about to fuck where we stood, unable to let go even for a few seconds.

With his hands firmly holding me in place, he breached further in. The sensation made me let out a soft plaint, pulling away from him. Fuck, he was so much bigger than I remembered. Or was I tighter? It would make sense that I'd lost my touch a bit. When I'd first discovered slex, some discomfort had lingered for a while, until my intimacy had gotten used to the sheer girth of him. But after so long, it had forgotten how to welcome him, regardless of how much it wanted the intrusion.

He must have sensed my uneasiness, because he moved back, dislodging the little of him that had made its way inside.

"Lex..." I begged, preferring the ache over the emptiness. I needed us to be as close to him as humanly possible.

"I know. I'll take care of you, freckles."

Whatever words of protest I might have had were silenced by the sweet endearment. Freckles... How long had it been since he'd last called me that? God, I'd missed the affectionate nickname so fucking much.

With my tongue-tied from the emotions, I allowed him to take control. My trust in him was unequivocal, especially when it came to my pleasure. With careful moves, he laid me down onto the bed, in the middle of the mess of my things. There was a powerful truth in the way he looked at me, a devotion, an ultimate display of trust and love I hadn't seen in so long.

Once I was sprawled on the covers and scattered clothes, my legs on each side of him as he stood there, I admired him. He was magnificent in his nakedness, his cock so hard it was pointed toward the ceiling; an impressive testimony of his desire for me. His perfection fueled my desire and inflated my ego greatly. This demigod of a man was mine, and I was the one he wanted, the only one he would ever want.

For once, the tables were turned, and I was the one still fully dressed while he was entirely exposed. Although, given the way he was looking down at me, I felt more naked than if I'd actually been as deprived of garments as he was.

His gray eyes traveled over me with intensity, detailing my face which was most surely flushed, my baby blue dress bunched up around my waist, the black thong that was askew between my legs, exposing half of my pussy, and then it glided down my legs. He lifted one of them to pull on my white sneaker and take it off, revealing my sock. A grin, so full of joy and happiness, bent his mouth up, and I realized it was the first time I'd seen him smile with his beard. It made him look less intense, but just as attractive. Thank God for the cartoon bananas all over my socks. This was a sight I needed.

He slipped the object of his amusement from my foot and then moved on to the other side. Once the second one was freed, he bent over me, granting me a long and thorough kiss, as if he'd been missing my lips terribly during the short separation. I felt his hands at my hips, and then he tugged on my panties, pushing them down. Lifting my lower body up, I helped him take them off, moaning when the wet tip of his shaft met the inside of my thigh.

As soon as the unwanted garment was discarded and thrown at the foot of the bed, Lex moved on to his next enterprise. He let go of my lips and kissed his way down my throat, all the way to the reasonable collar of my dress. After he'd reached it, he kept laying pecks on me, over the fabric. My nipples were taut, and my lack of bra wasn't hiding their perky shapes at all. He easily found them and gave each a kiss and a nibble before continuing his exploration down. When he reached my middle, where the skin was exposed again, his ministrations gained in intensity and his kisses became bolder, licking and biting my skin, making the muscles quiver beneath.

My fingers tangled in his hair as I encouraged him to keep going lower, even though I knew this was his destination. Whether I guided him or not, he'd get there. But if he could be a little faster, it would be great. I had almost forgotten the sensation of his tongue over my most intimate of places, and I needed a refresher. Urgently.

The feeling of his beard on my skin was heaven, and I adored how it was so soft compared to the raspy sensation of his old stubble. To be fair, I loved that as well, but it was the novelty of this that was dearly welcomed.

When he ran out of skin to kiss, and all that was left were my throbbing folds, he took a moment to admire what he'd done to me. The pride in his eyes when he looked up to meet my heated gaze made my heart flutter.

"Always so fucking wet for me, Andrea."

I nodded, not trusting my voice, and he offered me a lopsided grin that made something in me melt — both in my chest and low in my stomach. He looked down again at the mess I was doing, and the wonderment in his voice was undeniable.

"I haven't touched you yet, but you're already so wet you're soaking the sheets."

Ah, fuck. I couldn't allow him to start dirty talking to me, or I would come on the spot without him touching me at all. And that would be embarrassing.

"Jesus Christ, Lex... Stop teasing and start eating," I begged, lifting my hips toward his face.

Somehow, he must have sensed I didn't have the patience for it, because he didn't torture me further. After a soft chuckle, he looked up at me with determination. Slowly, he lowered his face between my spread thighs. At the first warm and wet flick of his tongue, I broke eye contact with a sigh and let my head fall back on the bedding. Shit... It didn't matter if he'd purposefully missed my aching bud. The shiver it sent was almost electric in its intensity.

The second graze was just as amazing and soon, I was panting and moaning, delirious from the pleasure he was bringing. My hands in his hair clenched and relaxed as he took his time down there, savoring me like a fine dish. He wasn't paying any attention to my clit, but I was almost thankful for it. More pleasure than this would wreck me.

Instead, he licked off the wetness he'd conjured, and drew a pattern that had me squirming and jolting. His tongue kept drawing eights on my intimate flesh, following the outline of my opening, crossing right under my clit, circling it, and crossing again to follow the same route over and over. The only thing he changed was the pressure and speed of it, sometimes being agonizingly slow and light, and other times being overwhelmingly fast and harsh.

Just like kissing had felt new, this was also made surprisingly different by the new facial hair he sported. The sensation of it on the very sensitive skin of my inner thighs was very soft. It didn't exactly tickle, and the soft contact was enjoyable. When it met the even more sensitive part of me, I couldn't exactly tell if I enjoyed it more than before or not. The raspy touch of his stubble had added to the sensations, while this was more soothing and not as stimulating.

Despite Lex's lack of care for the pulsating spot that demanded him the most, I found myself on the verge of orgasming on several occasions. But he sensed it each time and changed his momentum just enough to deny me the release. Clearly, he was enjoying this a lot, but not in a teasing manner. No, he simply wanted to make it last for as long as he could, after spending months away from me.

Although the edging was making me unnerved, I didn't fight him. In all truth, I wanted exactly the same. The sweet release was long-awaited, and Lex had taught me in the past how powerful delayed gratification could be.

After a while, I guessed he'd had enough when his position shifted. His hold on me was now stronger, and the eights turned into zeros, solely going around my clit. The intensity of it left no possible doubts, and I braced myself for a mind-blowing climax, the pleasure swelling incredibly fast between my legs.

"Aah, baby, yes!" I cried out, so close to it my legs were shaking on each side of his head.

The tension within me built up to an impossible height, making me moan, whimper, and curse. When it finally reached its peak, everything around me froze. My whole body arched toward him. Each muscle flexed in what resembled agony, but was the purest kind of bliss. For several seconds, I stopped breathing, stopped moving, stopped pulling... prone to an orgasm so powerful my brain glitched and couldn't do anything other than endure it.

Lex switched strategies and the tip of his tongue finally traveled to my clit, which received intense sweeps from it, threatening my sanity. Expertly, he drew my climax to endless heights, and it triggered the jolting of my hips. He held onto me with strength, preventing any escape, keeping me prisoner of his skilled mouth.

My screams resonated into the room, almost worrying in their intensity. Fuck, if a neighbor heard this, he would think I was being killed...

Lex showed no mercy, and his determination ignited a second orgasm before the first one was even properly over. Feeling like I might shatter if I endured more pleasure, I tried to pull away from him, twisting my upper body to haul myself higher on the bed. Fisting the sheets and clothes thrown on it, I struggled to drag myself away, only to realize it was pointless.

Between my legs helplessly clenched on each side of his skull, and the solid grip of his hands on my hips, there was no way I could escape any of it. Embarrassed by how loud I was, I used the fact that I was half on my side to muffle my screams into a pillow I had accidentally pulled my way, shoving my face into it.

Lex caught that, and he didn't seem to like it at all. One of his hands reached up and fisted a handful of my hair, pulling on it until I let go of the pillow.

"I want to hear all of you, Andrea," he declared, moving away from my intimacy just long enough to utter it.

The pause was much shorter than I wished, and he was on me again with a renewed enthusiasm, apparently determined to make me scream his name. And it fucking worked.

With my fingers tangled in his hair, I tried to push him away while bringing him closer, conflicted by the amount of pleasure. After an entire trimester where I'd had none of this, I both craved it and couldn't handle it. When I thought I'd reached my limits, he pushed two fingers in me, and the sudden intrusion had my walls spasming around the digits, my clit throbbing under his tongue. He gave it one last lick, a gentle suction, and then he let go of it to dislodge his head from there, finally showing some mercy.

Or so I thought.

As he moved closer to me, he kept his hand between my legs, his index and middle finger taunting me with barely enough stimulation. "I almost forgot how good you taste," he said in a raspy voice.

Not fighting the surge of love and tenderness that arose in me, I brought him closer and kissed him with intensity, so we could share the very taste he'd missed. We were still in the middle of it when his hand picked up the pace, fingering my tight channel. It was only when the rhythm became staggering that I understood what he had in mind.

"Baby, I can't," I breathed out between two moans, begging him to give up on that one. My legs had clenched together tightly, imprisoning his hand, forbidding it from moving.

"Of course you can. Do it for me, Andrea."

In his eyes, I guessed how much he wanted it, and my need to please him took over. After offering him a shy nod, I parted my knees again, allowing him to do whatever he wanted to me. Soon, the wet sound of his fingers fucking me with intensity joined my moans as I held onto him with all I had. I was about to endure another mind-blowing orgasm, and it honestly felt like I would implode from all this pleasure.

He sensed my climax before I even had the time to register it was coming, and he bent to claim my lips. As I shattered in his arms again, he swallowed my sobs and plaints, supporting me in this moment of pure, unfathomable felicity. His hand showed no signs of clemency as splashes of fluids drenched it. The amount of it that came out of me was embarrassing, but it seemed Lex basked in it, the pride on his face quite eloquent.

Apparently satisfied with the ridiculous amount of pleasure he'd inflicted on me for now, he gently helped me down from my high. His fingers slowed, their touch becoming more soothing than arousing. All the while, he whispered sweet and loving things to me, between the butterfly kisses he scattered over my overheated face.

He told me how much he'd missed me, how the thought of me had helped him stay strong the whole time in Sheridan. He told me he would forever be mine, even if sometimes his rational mind took the wrong routes. He reminded me how much he loved me, and he promised he would for the rest of his life. During a few amazing minutes, we were the closest we'd ever been, our souls bared for each other, as he poured on me everything his heart contained, his deepest, truest secrets.

Once I was able to move again, I raised a hand to his cheek, gently caressing it, tangling my fingers in the dense hair of his beard. So much passed into our gazes, it wrecked me almost as much as the three back-to-back orgasms he'd just given me.

"I love you, Alexander," I murmured, moving up to lay a tender kiss on his lips. When I let my head fall back, I noticed the way his eyes were humid with tears. The moment was as overwhelming for him as it was for me.

"I love you, Andrea."

Still tender, he claimed me again, his hands coursing over my skin, slipping under the dress that was still covering my upper half. Soon, the loving embrace turned into more, and we were writhing against one another, desire rising again inside of me.

My hand reached for his shaft, and I massaged him with determination, adamant to have it in me within minutes. He moaned in my mouth, and the wetness that trailed down his dick's head made me smile, despite the demanding kiss we were exchanging. After all, it was a good thing he'd just found his release in the shower. Things would probably have been embarrassingly quick for him otherwise.

My phone rang somewhere around us, and my first instinct was to dismiss it, too impatient to go further with Lex. It went to voicemail after a moment, and I moved to bring my mouth closer to his shaft, having missed the taste of him too. I was half expecting him to protest, since he was probably too far gone as already, but he said nothing, his darkened eyes looking at me with earnestness.

Just as I was lowering my parted mouth, my phone rang again. Who the fuck was that? They had the worst possible timing.

Then it hit me.

Fuck! Mason!

"I'm so sorry," I told Lex with a grimace. "I really have to take this."

Stretching on my stomach toward the spot the ringtone came from, I shuffled through the mess of my things and the overall mess we'd made. Under a pair of jeans, I found it and looked at the screen. It was indeed Mace, so I picked up his call. As I did that, Lex's strong and imposing body crawled over mine. He straddled me, his hard dick resting perfectly on between the cheeks of my behind.

"Hi, Mace," I greeted him, very aware that my voice was still sultry and rugged from the orgasms. Behind me, Lex pulled down the zipper of my dress, all the way to my lower back.

"Hey, Dee. Where you at? I've been waiting here for ten minutes now, and I'm not used to that. I'm the one fashionably late. Every single time."

"I'm sorry, something came up," I explained, struggling to hide the way Lex was making me feel. He'd moved my arm to pass it out of my sleeve, and as he moved to the other side, I took my phone into my other hand.

"Girl, I know you didn't make me get out of bed so early on a Saturday for nothing," Mace protested. My dress was entirely bunched at my waist now, and since my breast was finally free, Lex used this opportunity to fondle them intently.

"I'm really sorry. I swear I'll make it up to you. If you want, we can— Aah!" Lex pinching both nipples was apparently the limit of my stealth, and a helpless moan escaped me.

Fuck!

There was a long pause on Mason's side, as I tried to quench the rest of the pleasure-induced sounds that wanted to come out of me. Shit, Lex seriously enjoyed torturing me a little too much.

Mason had processed what he'd heard, and to my dismay, he'd reached the proper conclusion. "Sis, are you in the middle of sex right now?" I didn't answer, but it would have been pointless to lie, anyway. Lex licked up the hollow path of my spine, making me release a shaky breath. "Oh. My. God. Get it, girl! I can be here in thirty minutes. Save me some of that sweet—"

Lex, who had apparently indulged for long enough, ripped the phone out of my hand. Without even bothering to put it against his ear, he said "Goodbye, Mason," into it before cutting the call and throwing the device further on the bed.

I didn't even protest, happy to be done with it. He pulled the dress down my body as I helped him, and then flipped me around. Careful not to crush me, he settled over me, between my parted thighs. As I lifted my knees high against his sides, the veiny flesh of his cock naturally found its place over my glistening folds.

"Now tell me, my darling, do you want it hard and fast, or tender and slow?"

His question was harder to answer than I thought, especially given the way my heart and mind were so full of him. I couldn't think properly, impatient to have him regardless of the way. After giving it a thought, though, the greedy part in me only saw one possible solution. That was if I wanted it all, at least.

"Hard and fast now, and tender and slow later," I answered, pulling him down to kiss him with everything I had.

My greediness was apparently endearing to him, given the smile he gave me right before lowering to kiss me again.

Finally. After so long apart, we would be one again. After all the lonely nights, the tears, the ache, the doubts... We'd found our way back to each other. We always would, wouldn't we?

This was fate. We were each other's destiny.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 4.3K 7
"You're playing a very dangerous game, Cassie," Adrian says, staring at me with so much intensity that I take a step backward, my back hitting his of...
31K 1.1K 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...
366K 5.2K 41
MATURE CONTENT, +18 ONLY When Andy starts a complex and steamy love affair with her new boss, she discovers there's more to his arrogant facade than...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...