Love Contract - A Love Sick f...

By DaniAurie21

I have always wondered what life would be like after Phun and Noh's book ended. Here I can create a future fo... More

Hello
The Intro to my version of Phun and Noh
Plans for a Reunion
Old Friends
Reunion
Words and Actions
P'Noh in Person
Some Doubts and Concerns
Hidden Thoughts in the Open
The Semi-Finals
The Time In Between
The Act of Facing Reality
Finals...
The Greatest Love
Mick's New Job
The Pain and the Hope
Soulmated?
Fi's Revelations
The Contract
Another Kind of Reunion
Separate Yet Together
Family Ties
A Glimpse Into The Past
A Time of Coming Together
The Confrontation
Lies and Manipulations
We're Famous Here Too?
Minnie
The Hindrance and The Help
Trust, Guilt and Forgiveness
Full Disclosure
Games of Cats vs Mice
Love Oasis
The Accident
Pivot
Gulf, the Highrisers, and a New Leap Forward
P'Tear Variety Show Revelations
Tearing It Up
The Night Before...
Live Stream Antics
Kirisat Ngonkomdhon
Fian Charoenpakdee
Stating My Intentions
The Date
5 Million Views in Just One Day
Baby Shower
The Passage Of A Term
ARI
The Interview With Sempai Mel Pt 1
The Interview With Sempai Mel Pt 2
Backlash
Secret Time
Noh Steals A Slogan? Elevation Is The Revolution?
Phun's First Work Trip
Unwavering Love
Midnight Meeting
Ending On A Sour Note
Waiting
Clearing Out The Cobwebs
Visiting Jack And Getting Back On Track
Reuniting With Ohm
Mentoring
Self Discoveries
Catharsis And Carry On
Catching Up (A Time Skip?)
Addressing Some Allegations
Welcome Home My Star
Catching Up With Per and Meeting Khom

Healing/Killing

396 21 9
By DaniAurie21

So this took way longer than planned. I was very confident going in too but in the end I had to run back to YouTube and watch Bangtan Bombs and behind the scenes and TTimes to figure out what the heck I'm doing lol. And then I felt everything got to technical so I deleted it. Then I felt like I was telling too much of the story and I wasn't sure I wanted to do that so I deleted then too. I must have written this about 10 times already. I'm still not happy with the chapter but I don't know what I want anymore so I'm just posting it as is :(

Also as the name of this chapter suggest there are some serious themes being glossed over including a brief moment where Film alluded to self harm. Nothing is said in detail but some things are implied.

When Dye presented the idea for the music videos, everyone was intrigued. It was a very fascinating yet risky concept. After all it was very much based on an abusive relationship, covered dangerous themes and could be misinterpreted in so many ways.

Flex had started reading a manga called Killing Stalking because of a friend and by the end of it, they were all with him, dissecting the madness and giving themselves the chills. Noh had actually wrote Looking Stalking because of this. Originally it was to get the hebe-jebes out of his system but it had morphed into an interesting song that couldn't be let go.

Now their latest and last song on the Love Chronicles would have Looking Stalking, Loving Hurting, and the newest and last installment Healing Killing, as their leading tracks. 

The first 2 songs would be made into little mimi movies. They were both roughly 15 minutes long. The set was a literal cul de sac similar to where Noh or Phun used to live except it was on an island. To get there, they had to fly out as it was set up in one of the islands, making it seem even more remote, exotic and picturesque with a sinister undertone as the music videos were mostly shot in nighttime.

Gulf and his fleet were available and again did the task of getting everyone the majority of the way before local boats were hired to get to the islands. It took quite a lot of money and effort. 

Run throughs of the script began and took place for the first 2 days. Dye was in charge and he wanted it like this so everyone would adjust to their roles. There were both actors and dancers but because of the role of the dancers, the actors literally had to ignore their presence. It would take some adjusting to.

The beginning filming started on the boat. There was Khom and Dye, smiling and talking as Dye took him over to the islands. Divers in black with oval shaped objects attached to them moved around the row boat but neither seems to notice the disturbing shadows. However once they got close to shore, it was clear that Noh was waiting for Khom and that, despite Dye's smiling face, he was pissed. 

The story line saw Dye as the Seungbae of the story. He was well known, dependable and well loved. Noh and Khom here were both the Yoon Bum's of the story but in different ways. Noh was Dye's best friend who he secretly hated because he was gay. Khom had the ideal looks and took his spot as the most important person because he was the new permanent town doctor.

Yet despite his contempt for Noh, which is clearly shown through actions and facial expressions, there is darkness around both of them that is expressed by the dancers. In all black body suits with only their eyes uncovered, they slithered around and between both men and soon draw Khom into their mess.

"Imagine Noh and myself as a bonfire if you will and you are the witches of this frenzied festival, trying to evoke wicked powers." Dye explained what he wanted because at this next point, at the end of the first mini film, the focus is on the dancers. All three man would stand at markers, Noh and Khom looking lovingly at each other while Dye stared at Noh with killing intent. The camera men were moving, around them, taking in their facial expressions before the drones flew in, covering the dancers as they dipped and swerved. The scene was utterly sinister with only Dye's face in semi-shadow while Noh and Khom seemed to dwell fully in the light.

"And cut! Oh my god. I have chills. The fans are either going to love this or hate it."

"Well they will at least be talking about it," Ohm said from where he stood as the dancers immediately rested and the other three moved to meet Parish, the MV Producer. His partner in film and in life, Leo, was the Director and they made an insane team.

"Khom you really improved on the loving looks. I believed your eyes. Please keep it up. Does everyone what a rest or continue tomorrow? We have 3 weeks here and we only used 1 which is good. The script for the second short is far more complicated."

"Can we start tomorrow and finish early enough to get a couple of days and enjoy the island?" One dancer looked around at the others for agreement.

"Yeah we can do that," many agreed. The dancers were using mostly freestyle since their movements were mostly serpentine and required a lot of flexibility.

"Can we go over tomorrow's script one more time?" Noh looked over at Dye who nodded. They set up a time and went to have dinner before the band and anyone who wanted to join them went over what they needed to do.

"Ok so we're on the markers?" Dye checked everyone.

"Khom and I embrace before I look at you. I need you to check my facials."

"Your giving me desire but not enough fear. You know what I am. You know it by my actions. The love I give you is fake. The pain is real." Dye offered some helpful pointers.

"But I can't resist you, got it. I've been working on it in the mirror. How about now?"

"Ok yes. Yes. That's the look. Khom?"

"All I show you is fear. This is a power struggle. I can't believe there are people who live like this."

"Our core concept is reality." Ohm surprisingly says from the shadows, presenting his own eerie visage. "Our reality, your reality. It's all a song to us."

"Is that our concept?" Noh was looking back at Ohm now, his eyebrows lifted. "I thought it was love?"

"Love is reality." Ohm was smug now.

"Oh. Sorry I guess. I'm dumb. I missed the whole grand design." Noh was sarcastic but Ohm only smirked making the other roll his eyes and look back at Dye so they could continue.

The remaining storyline unfolded, showing a tale of a predator who controlled with hate and abuse, took only what he needed and discarded others carelessly but because he was loved and admired it was all excused.

Even the dancers came out, working on their movements and small choreography pieces.

They stayed out until about 10 before Noh left and went to call Phun and everyone else prepared for bed as well.

"Hey. I miss you."

"I'm really liking how easily you say that these days. I miss you too. How was the shoot?" Noh could hear movement so he imagined Phun settling down in their bed.

"We just wrapped up the first mini-episode. We'll finish the second d one them the official music video before enjoying the rest of the time off. I think now that we know what we need to do, it's going to go by much faster. What about you? How was work?"

"I have a lot of faith in you to get this done. Dye gave me my own task. It's almost finished. Also work is great now that they made 2 teams and placed that person permanently in the other one. Everyone is very satisfied. Work is actually getting done too. I heard of another international conference soon from my dad. I may be called out again."

"Oh. How soon?" Noh paused. He would want to see Phun before he left but he also knew that wouldn't always be the case.

"I couldn't tell you right now. I have no idea myself. Dad heard about it and told me but our boss hasn't said anything. He heard it would be in France this time so I'm not sure I'll be leaving since every one of us has excellent command of the language."

"Oh. Well I'm that case keep me posted if anything comes up." Noh settled into bed and keeps chatting until they both are speaking gibberish and drift off, the call still going.

Phun woke first, feeling something was not quite right and realized his alarm didn't go off. He also realized it was 5am and Noh was still asleep on the other end of the line. He whispered a quiet good morning and killed the call then got up and got ready for work.

Noh woke to his alarm at 6am. It was still a bit dark out but that was ok. They were filming different scenes today in which Noh and Dye would be doing a lot of interacting. The scene they had practiced the night before would be done tonight and would be the last one of the day.

By lunch, everyone realized they were ahead of schedule and got into the grove. Many new scenes were shot, with cooperation going so smoothly and even the last shot of the day went perfect.

"It feels a bit alarming how well things are going." Flex studied the frames they had already completed and marvelled."

"We took it easy this first week but really we didn't have to. Still I wanted everyone to get used to each other and to our style. There is only one section I want to redo. That part where Dye is walking through that we are going to slow down and there is that atmosphere of fear and hallucinatory, then he smiles and suddenly everyone is on their best behavior? I want to go over it again. I feel like the shots need to be more zoomed in. I don't like how they look when I do them here."

Everyone listened and nodded. Noh offered another run through for those who didn't have night shots. Khom and Dye were supposed to have some scenes right now.

Noh had actually suggested they do it another night but Due had gently refused. He would not have many scenes the next day so he would have time to rest.

After the run quick through, Noh went to watch the new scenes of Dye in the clinic toying with Khom. It was actually quiescent and made Noh leave and call hun again just to hear his voice.

"Did you know I woke up this morning and you were still on the line?"

"Oh wait. Really? I did not realize. So we listened to each other snore as we slept?"

"Yes. And apparently my alarm may or may not have gone off. I'm not sure because I woke up but I don't remember hearing it and I didn't have to turn it off. It was weird."

"Hum. I did have a great nights sleep though. Ohm said he got your message by the way but he hasn't had a chance to look at it yet."

"That's fine. I'm not in a hurry. I'm ahead of the deadline. I even surprised myself."

"Are you going to tell me what your doing?" Noh had a good guess but he wasn't going to take it for granted.

"I think not. I'm thinking this will be a surprise. Or at least for now. I'm kind of nervous."

"Ok. So when your ready?" He put all he hopefulness in his voice, hoping Phun will smile.

"Yeah." And he did. "Yeah, when I'm ready. I love you Noh."

"I love you too Phun."

                                     ***

The weather started changing half way into that weeks filming and the crew adjusted. They had literally come here for the small storms that happened during this time of year.

the special equipment came out and everyone immediately started preparing to take advance rage of this.

Khom and Noh had already done some quiet advanced planning and now were very grateful for their proactivity.

With the rain came a sort of unmasking of the characters. Who you thought would die didn't, who you expected to live, fell from their throne. It showed how fear could give strength, how madness had many forms and could be masked in different ways.

There was killing for some and healing for others that night. And for a select few, there was no return. Yet still, while some felt free, others were haunted by the secrets that they still buried.

With the passing of the rain, came the end of most of Khom's scenes. Since he really was here on vacation, Dye had the rest of his scenes as priority which gave him the remaining time to enjoy his vacation.

Noh was thankful for that and even called Film and Per to join him so he wouldn't be too alone. Both men showed up like they had been waiting to be called.

Per had actually also talked to Film about his current situation and Film had been giving him advice and a quiet place to think. When Noh called asking for a favour, he had convinced Per to take the trip since they were both between filming.

The little distraction was working. Per focussed on being with his friend and helping him enjoy the rest of his vacation time. Film divided his time between Khom and watching the remaining of the filming. He was surprised at how well the band did.

"We may not have had to do as much as you but acting lessons are part of our requirements as well." Dye smiled at Film as they looked things over together.

"Makes sense. Here, that look is really good. The devastation is believable. I see someone looking like that, I might even start thinking I need to hide sharp objects and make sure when they leave the house it's not to head to the roof."

"Thank you. That's what we were going for. Ok. So the last set of filming started tomorrow. I'm thinking two more days at most?" Dye looked over at Leo and Parish.

"We may not need two full days depending on how well you do the scenes. It's risque but nothing that would have Noh sleeping on the couch. It's why we left these for last."

While Dye and Noh shot their scenes that night, Ohm and Phun worked on the project Phun was assigned.

To Ohm's surprise he was really good. He did have a natural musicality. He had almost gotten into the music club as well after all so Ohm really shouldn't be that surprised. But still Phun showed raw talent that surpassed far beyond his expectations.

"You fuckers really are meant for each other. It's almost disgusting how much you fit." Ohm grumbled after they had taken a pause for a cause.

"Thanks I guess?" Phun felt the back hand compliment but decided not to complain.

"Yeah. It's a shame you can't sing with that baritone you have there but you have surprisingly good flow. Very layman but better than nothing."

"Please teach me sempai." Phun took on a solemn tone.

Ohm snorted out a laugh. His eyes were on the lyrics but he was very much aware of Phun's every inhale. "Yeah whatever." He agreed once he stopped chuckling. "I'll see what I can do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 1.1K 25
This is a sequel to the story 'I. Am. Done.', but we are trying to do it the way that you don't have to necessarily read the original story. And that...
211 55 14
A complicated story of mine.. uh- so the characters here are real people, real personality (almost) and they are dating in real life but sadly it's l...
135K 4.5K 54
It's been two years since his sweet Mick disappeared without a warning, after six blissful days officially together. Unable to move on, Ohm is starti...
15.2K 814 18
Here, the story depicts between two childhood best friends and they love each other but don't have the courage to say it to each other. They show the...