Nobody Gotta Know (Z.D.H)

By Love_RossShor

A tell of two people you would never think to be together falling in love. More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Ages
Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Note 2
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
New Ages!!
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Sorry
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Q&A
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilouge
Q&A

Chapter 48

64 3 3
By Love_RossShor

Wednesday September 13, 2023
Dylan's POV

In the past 2 months the girls and I have started school. It was kind of rough in the beginning but eventually I got the hang of it though. Corbyn had gotten engaged to his long time girlfriend Christina, who I had the pleasure of meeting for the first time at their engagement party. She was super nice and at the party I also got to meet Daniel's girlfriend, Franny, for the first time. Who was also super nice. Anna kind of freaked out since she had been watching their YouTube channels for a while.

Dani and Jonah are still going strong. Madi and Anna are both still single. Though I have noticed Anna getting a little distant lately, which she did anytime she got a boyfriend until she was ready to tell us. Anna had always been super private about her relationships which Madi and I had gotten used too.

Speaking of Madi she finally turned 18 on August 15. We had a small get together in our apartment, which Abby flew out for. Abby had even brought her boyfriend who she had been seeing for about a year. It was really great to be together again.

Anna's POV (new POV!)

I paced back and forth in the bathroom. Tears streamed down my face as I tried to stop myself from bursting out into a loud sob. A knock came at the door, scaring me.

"Anna are you almost done!" Madi yelled out. I hurriedly wiped my tears away and grabbed my stuff of the counter. I stuffed it into my back pocket and rushed passed Madi. I ran out of the apartment before her or Dylan could stop me. If they stopped me they would be able to tell something was off. There was only one person who could help me with this.

"Anna calm down," Dani said as I sobbed into her arms. "It's going to be okay. We're going to get through this together. Who else have you told about this?"

"No one. Only you," I said through sobs. Dani held me as I cried and when I finally calmed down we pulled away. We sat in silence, both of us stunned.

"I can't believe I'm pregnant," I said looking at the test in disbelief.

"Anna there's something I have to ask and it's probably the last thing you want to hear. Who's the father?" Dani asked softly. I sighed closing my eyes, thinking back to that night. I regret it to say the less. I was drunk, actually we both we're drunk.

The morning after it happened I woke up in his bed and slapped myself so hard. I grabbed my stuff and left so fast I could've been Barry Allen. Then I swore to myself to never drink underaged again. Since it had happened neither one of us had talked to each other. Just ignoring it. He hadn't told anyone, well if he did they hadn't mentioned it, so I didn't tell anyone.

"Jack," I mumbled under my breath. Jack freaking Robert Avery was the father of my unborn baby. His stupid birthday party being the start of it all. Making my around 8 weeks pregnant.

"I'm sorry what?" Dani said confused.

"You heard me," I grumbled.

"How? When? What?" Dani jaw dropped as she thought hard.

"His party." Then Dani face into a look of realization.

"You disappeared," Dani started. "I wasn't going to leave you but Zach told me you'd leave with him and Dylan."

Then the memories started to flood back in. I don't remember much from that night and I never tried, I just pushed them away. Now that Dani was mentioning Zach, a faint memory came over me. Zach had walked in on us. I groaned and covered my face.

"Are you going to keep it?" Dani asked placing her hand on my back. "No matter what you choose Anna we are always going to be behind you."

"I...," I hadn't thought about. An abortion seemed like a good option. I was still in school and definitely not in a position to take care of a child. The question was, am I emotionally ready for an abortion. "I don't know. What do you think I should?"

"Honestly Anna I have no idea," Dani said truthfully. "Maybe you should talk about this Jack. Then I remembered I had to tell Jack about this. I sighed getting up.

"You're right." Dani got up and embraced me.

"I love you Anna don't every forget it," She whispered and tears started to fall again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dylan's POV

"Is Anna still not back yet?" I asked Madi walking into the kitchen to see her cooking dinner. It was nighttime now. When Anna rushed out of the apartment we called her multiple times but she didn't answer. So we called Dani who told us to just give her time. Which was hard but we did it.

"Nope. I'm gonna kick her ass when she gets back," Madi said scowling.

"I'm sure she's okay," I told her but it was more for myself.

"If she's fine I'm gonna kick her ass even more."

"Hey," We heard a soft and raspy voice say.

"Anna!" I said getting up and hugging her.

"Where have you been?" Madi said angrily as she shut off the stove.

"Madi," I scolded her.

"You can't just be disappearing like that!" Madi said raising her voice.

"Madi calm down," I told her giving her a pointed look.

"No Dylan! She rushed out of here and hasn't been answering her phone all day. We deserve an explanation!" Though Madi had every right to be upset I don't think yelling was the right way.

"I'm pregnant," Anna whispered. My jaw dropped and Madi dropped the spoon she was holding.

"What did you just say?" Madi said walking closer to her.

"I'm pregnant. About 11 weeks give or take," Anna explained.

"That's not possible," Madi said shocked. I couldn't even get words out.

"I was at Dani's house then I went to Jack's." My jaw was basically on the floor at the moment.

"Jack's?" Madi said confused. "Oh my god," She said as it hit her. "Damnit," She cursed pulling out her wallet. "I guess you win."

Anna gave her a confused look. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Remember when we bet that you couldn't get Jack to sleep with you?"

"When the fuck was this and please tell that is not how you ended up pregnant?"

"Remember it was right before we left to help Dani plan her wedding."

Flashback

"You dirty dirty bastard," Madi said smirking and shaking her head.

"Shut up Madi," I said laughing and shaking my head. My face was getting hot just thinking about the other night.

"I can't believe it," Anna said shocked. "This time two years ago if you would've told me you would be sleeping with Zach Herron I would've laughed in your face."

"I am not sleeping with him," I quickly corrected her.

"Fine if you would've told me you were getting head from Zach Herron," Anna corrected herself.

I covered my face at her choice of words.

"Why didn't you go all the way?" Madi asked.

"Because I fell asleep right after and I don't think I'm ready for that," I said truthfully.

"Understandable," Madi nodded. Which was kind of shocking from Madi.

"Not!" Anna exclaimed. "You had Zachary Dean Herron at your finger tips and fell asleep. I'm not surprised."

"What's that supposed mean?" I asked offended as Madi laughed.

"Exactly what it sounds like. Only you would fall asleep with someone like that in your bed."

"That is not true!" I tried to defend myself. "In plus I was super tired before he even came."

"I think you mean before you even came," Madi said laughing at her own joke.

"Haha very funny," I said dryly.

"All I'm saying is if I had Zach Herron in my bed we would've done more than sleeping if you're catching my drift," Anna said smirking. My jaw dropped in disgust.

"Ew don't talk about him like that," I said shaking my head.

"He contaminated now Anna so you don't want him anymore," Madi said. "His mouth has been on Dylan's crotch."

"Madi! Jesus why do you have to say it like that."

"What it's true," Madi said shrugging me off. "Time to move on to one of the other members Anna."

"I don't want to," Anna grumbled crossing her arms. "Zach was the love of my life."

"He was not!"

"Gosh your jealously is showing Dylan," Madi said.

"Whatever," I said rolling my eyes.

"I guess I can move on to Jack," Anna mumbled out with a thinking face on. "Or maybe Corbyn."

"Jack hates you Anna," Madi told her, laughing.

"He does not," Anna gasped looking appalled.

"Yes he does," Madi argued.

"No he doesn't I bet you a hundred dollars I can get him to," I instantly cut Anna off.

"Do not finish that sentence," I said. "Not with me here. I don't want to be apart of this at all." I knew that whatever would follow after this what not be good and I didn't want to take any part in it.

"You're so lame Dylan," Anna groaned and then my phone started to ring.

End of Flashback

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is a weird ending but I wanted to break it up into two parts so next chapter will continue this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 109 25
Why Don't We Imagines 🌸Requests are open🌸
109K 3.2K 159
Completed!! ||Why Don't We|| ·Groupchat·Private Message·Imagines ·Preferences×More×
44.5K 426 35
imagines #19 cutefic
830 21 14
read to find out