How We Met

By certainlynotjennie

What happens when two souls who plan to kill themselves meet each other on the very night they are expected t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
New Addition

29

868 63 9
By certainlynotjennie

Two days.

And for two days, Chaeyoung has been crying like fuck.

Her parents have been asking Jennie what's wrong but Jennie being a good sister she is keeps telling them both that it's because her sister is currently tied to watch an emotional K drama on Netflix.

"Are you sure, Jennie?"

Their mother, Claire asks as she peeks at her youngest daughter again. "She has not been out of her room and I'm so worried"

"Trust me mom, it's just some stupid stuff she's watching on Netflix. I do that to sometimes"

"If you say so" Claire says as she turns her back against the door and starts walking downstairs. "Anyway, I'm gonna go with Jisoo for a Christmas shopping. So, can you watch over Chaeyoung for me?"

"What?" Jennie whines. "Mom, you are unfair! How can you like my girlfriend more than you like me nowadays? I'm your GOLDEN child!"

"Yeah I know but Jisoo is my favorite now" Clare pats the back of Jisoo who's now smiling at a fuming Jennie. "Yah! You're so unfair"

"I'll buy you something but it's a secret"

Jisoo says as she pecks a kiss on Jennie's lips. Clare gags as she walks out of the door. "I'll be in the car, Jisoo"

"Alright, Mrs. Park"

"Hey" the woman turns towards Jisoo who's holding Jennie's hand. "What did I say? Call me mom! You're my daughter too!!"

"Ops, sorry mom" Jisoo laughs as she watches Clare winks an eye at her and walks away towards the red car in the driveway.

"How's Chaeyoung?"

"Crying" Jennie rolls her eyes.

"Can you tell her to stop?"

"I don't know, honey. Can you tell your best friend to stop being an asshole?"

"Jennie..."

"Now, go" the cat eyed woman says. "Mom's waiting for you and don't you dare fucking flirt with girls when I'm not around Jisoo and no sex for tonight"

"Ugh, you're so strict"

"Of course. I'm taking care of my family, and you baby, are my family too"

Jisoo glows up at the mention of that. She kisses Jennie again, this time on her lips before joining Clare in the car.

•••

"Don't cry" Jennie assures her little sister but the result is always the opposite than what she has hoped. Chaeyoung cries even more, harder.

"You know it from the start that Lisa is an asshole. The whole campus knows about her"

Jennie nags and Chaeyoung just keeps weeping. 

"I thought we were in love" the blonde cries.

"Whatever you say, Chae" Jennie consoles her. "Just don't be sad, anymore. Probably Lisa is happy now and you're here moping around like there's no tomorrow"

"I love her!" Chaeyoung yells. "I love her so much and she fucking breaking me apart!"

"I know she's an asshole" Jennie agrees. "She really is. God, it's disgusting to remember you used to spend your days with her"

"Jen" Chaeyoung wipes her tears away. "Do you think I'm just a rebound for Lisa?"

"Honey, I can't answer that for you. You know that too"

"But" Chaeyoung whines. "I just need to know"

"Nobody can reach her at this moment. It seems like she has blocked everyone's number"

"I'm ..." Chaeyoung says but before she can air the whole thought out of her mind, Jennie pulls her into a hug. "I love you, Chae. I love you"

•••

Lisa has been staring at the gift she has got Chaeyoung last night when she went for a late night gift hunting with her mom.

She can't wait to see her girlfriend again after Christmas to be able to give her that small box and considering that Christmas is just in 4 days from now and it starts to snow everywhere in Korea, she decides to give her girlfriend a call after two days contemplating to do so.

But it's so strange that the blonde wouldn't pick up her call. So, Lisa sends her a few cute text messages, with a hope she'll reply. But when she doesn't get an instant reply, she starts to freak out and calling all of her friends; which turn to not pick up her call.

"It's so fucking weird" Lisa mumbles as she puts in her jacket and grabs the car key from the key hole. Her mom is probably in her home office right now so instead of telling her, she writes her a simple text and hurries to her car.

Lisa frowns as she sees the snow. She hates them. She always does and sighing a little, she gets into her car and starts driving to Mina's house. The girl lives next door to Seulgi and Lisa is in desperate attempt to know if they know anything about Chaeyoung and why she isn't picking up her call.

•••

"Seulgi" Mina snorts. "Look who's finally here"

"Who?" Seulgi asks before she sees Lisa standing dumbfoundedly at the doorstep in her thick black jacket. Snows are all over her figure, even some in her hair when she brushes them away.

"What's with the look?" Lisa asks. "Did I screw up anything again?"

"You really be asking us that question?"

Mina asks and Seulgi nods. "Lisa, you just broke up with Chaeyoung and Sana's pregnant with your baby and you blocked all of our numbers so that you won't receive calls from us and you really have the nerve to ask that?"

"What?" Lisa frowns. "When did I break up with Chaeyoung?"

"Duh, like two days ago?"

"Two what? Says who?"

"Chaeyoung called you" Mina narrates the story. "And Sana picked up the call and she said to the blonde that you guys were done and you didn't want her anymore. So Chaeyoung is heartbroken now and we have tried many times to reach you but to no avail"

"I'm gonna kill Sana"

Lisa mumbles before Mina and Seulgi jump on her immediately. "Hey, calm down. What the fuck?"

"THAT BITCH LIED TO YOU! SHE LIED TO MY BABY AND MADE HER CRIED. IM GONNA GO OVER THERE AND KILL HER THIS INSTANCE"

"What do you mean?" Seulgi stares. "I don't understand"

Lisa picks up her phone from her pocket and immediately checks her blocked list. And true enough, her friends' numbers and Chaeyoung's are listed there. She shows it to Mina and Seulgi.

"Remember when I asked her to sleep at my place?"

"Yeah?"

"I think she grabbed my phone and blocked my contacts so you guys can't contact me"

"How about the baby?" Mina raises her eyebrows.

"It's not mine" Lisa yells. "It's Jungkook's and I can show you our conversation on this fucking phone to prove that I was just being a good human being trying to care for her when all she did back was stabbing me on my back!"

"Lisa! Call Chaeyoung now!"

Both of the girls yell at the Thai. "God, she's been crying for two days over something that's not true?"

Lisa nods as she calls the blonde but her call remains unanswered. Lisa has never felt this kind of emotion. She's sad, angry and confused and she doesn't know what to do now except turning back to her car and ignoring Seulgi and Mina calling for her to come back.

She needs her mom, now.

Yes.

•••

"Mom?"

Lisa cries as she climbs up the stairs. "Mom, are you here?"

"Yes, kitten?"

Clara says as she walks out of her room. "What's.." before she can say anything, Lisa jumps on her, pulling her into a deep hug as she sobs. Clara bites the inner if her cheek for a minute before running her hand up and down the Thai's back.

"She thought we broke up"

***
vOtE and cOmMeNt ✊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 2K 36
When two people in love promised each other that they will be still together even in their next lives. Will they be able to find each other again and...
47.5K 1.7K 36
it's gone. Many people find their escape through writing. That was true for Lisa. She wrote in her journal daily, without fail, about her bestfriend...
40.9K 1.8K 41
We've all met that person we can't have, or someone we were told not to get close to. But, don't you realise that whenever that happens, we only want...