TWO IN A MILLION! farkle mink...

By niallhoranslovebot

― ❝We're like two in a million, can't even began to find where I found you.❞ OR ― ❝ primrose and her friends... More

INTRODUCTION!
PLAYLIST+GRAPHICS
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

1.9K 64 5
By niallhoranslovebot

"GIRL MEETS SKI LODGE-PART ONE & TWO"

"Nature." Cory says, using the pointer stick to point to the word 'nature' that's written in capital letters on the chalkboard. "Makes us sneeze, puts us in the infirmary. Nature." He points at the word again with the pointer stick.

Maya chuckles. "What's he got against nature?"

"Yeah," Primrose nods with her eyebrows furrowed. "Doesn't he run the Nature Club?"

"He's only running the Nature Club because it was that or the Ski Club." Riley replied.

"So why didn't he choose the Ski Club?" Lucas asked.

"He can't run the Ski Club because of what happened at the Mount Sun Lodge when they were our age." Riley responded.

An angry expression forms on Cory's face as he points at the word again. "Nature. The only place a bear can kill ya from." He hits the board again with the pointer stick. "Nature."

"Well," Zay speaks up. "What happened at the Ski Lodge?"

"A mountain girl kissed him." Riley replied in a whisper.

Cory points at her. "I didn't kiss her back."

"Nature." Maya spoke mockingly, hitting her desk with both hands which made Primrose chuckle.

Cory looks at her iwth a glare. "How 'bout I throw you back in the street where ya came from, you waif?" 

Maya furrows her eyebrows with confusion, staring off in a random direction as she mouths the word 'waif'. "Those were very bad times for Cory and Topanga." Riley speaks. "But everything's  fine now, except we can't ski ever or say 'ski' or walk down hill."

"So why is he all upset with nature?" Farkle questioned.

Riley looks at him. "Guess where the hike is."

Smackle nods with a look of realization on her face. "The Mount Sun Lodge."

"Nature." Cory hit the chalkboard with more force this time causing the pointer stick to break in half.

Riley raises her eyebrows at him. "What are you doing, dad?"

"The ski lodge was almost the end of Cory and Topanga, America's sweethearts." Cory smiles. "And now, I know there's something gonna happen there for you. So, I am protecting ya...For nature." He went to hit the chalkboard with his pointer stick, stopping when he remembered it was broken. So instead he threw the half of the pointer stick he had left at the chalkboard which bounces off the chalkboard and falls to the ground.

"We're just going up to see the leaves change color." Lucas said.

"Yeah, sometimes nature can be really pretty." Primrose smiled.

"Alright, before we get on the bus I want to talk to you guy about the other kind of nature." Cory speaks. "The human kind."

Zay shakes his head, mumbling, "Here it comes."

Cory shakes his head. "Ohh, I've been on these kind of trips before. We made our plans, we had our blueprints. Well, you know what's gonna happen to all of your little teenage plans?" He does a 'no' gesture with his arms. "Nothin'!"

Primrose raises her eyebrows, tilting her head to the side. "And why is that?"

"Because I am going to be your chaperone," Cory replies. "And I will be doggin' you every step like a dog."

Maya tilts her head to the side. "What makes you think we're like that, Matthews?"

Cory gestures to Yogi and Darby. They were sitting at the same desk and Yogi was on Darby's lap. After Cory was told that the couple goes by Yoby now he said he wasn't worried about them and said that they were forever. He continues on with saying that it's the three-headed creeping triangle between Riley, Maya, and Lucas that won't die which concerns him. The three teens then asked why he have to bring that up, each of them saying a different part of the question.

Cory replies with that the triangle is going to the great outdoors and said that they're going to need some great chaperones. Maya shakes her head. "We got this completly under control, Matthews." She points at herself. "My human nature is completly under control and there's nothin' or nobody who could ever change that." 

Then Joshua Matthews, Riley's uncle and Cory's younger brother, walks into the room with a smile on his face. "Hey, kiddies."

Maya nervously giggles, looking down at her desk. "I'm wrong." She looks back at Josh with a wide smile. "You're my chaperone."

Josh nods in response, crossing his arms. "I invited him." Topanga informed the class as she walked into the room.

Maya grins at her. "I love you!"

Topanga smiles at the class. "I'm coming too."

Cory points at his wife with a smile on his face. "I invited her. I'm smart."

Topanga crosses her arms, looking at the class. "We'll be watching over you."

"My name's Josh and I'll be with you all day and all night, so no monkey business." Just after Josh said that Maya pretended to act like a monkey. Primrose looked at her with amusement. She wasn't for sure how this skin trip was going to go, but she did know it was going to be interesting.

****

When they get to the ski lodge the first thing that happened was Riley falling off of the bus as she got off. Which in result got her a sprained ankle and so now she has to wear an ankle brace. "When is our first hike, dreamboat?" Smackle asked Josh as she walked in the ski lodge along with Farkle, Primrose, and Zay.

Primrose chuckles. "Smackle, you do know who he is, right?"

"He's Maya's boing." Smackle replied.

Zay furrows his eyebrows. "Okay, then why would you call him dreamboat?"

Smackle points at Josh. "Look at him."

Primrose looks at Josh with a smile, nodding in agreement. She had to admit Josh is pretty cute. "She's right. He's a dreamboat."

Farkle looks at her with offense and scolds her. "Primrose!"

Primrose links her arm with his, looking at him with a smile. "And your my dreamboat." She told him which made him smile and blush a  bit.

"Okay, while Cory and Topanga check us in, let me welcome you to the Mount Sun Lodge." Josh said to the class. "Where we are here to turn our thoughts away from our indoor relationships and towards our relationship with the outdoors."

"Yeah," Zay shakes his head. "I don't think so, Cub Scout."

Primrose furrows her eyebrows, a look of confusion forming on her face as she looked around the lodge, realizing there were couples everywhere. She looked at the sign that was beside where she stood and her eyes widen. Cory brought them there on couples weekend.

Topanga's eyes widen as she looks at the sign. "You brought them here on couples weekend?"

Cory groans. "Of course I did."

"'Nature Sez: Tree's a crowd'." Zay read off the sign.

"Huh."

"'Moonlight walk: Triangle trail'." Smackle read off.

"Huh."

"'Riley, Maya, Lucas, enough already'." Farkle read off which made Primrose look at him with confusion. She looks at the sign, realizing he wrote that on there and watched as he threw and caught the marker he had. "Huh."

****

The first hike was interesting to say the least. Primrose assumed it could've gone worse. "How was it?" Riley asked as her friends walked inside the ski lodge.

"Oh, just like you'd think." Lucas replies. "Farkle wondered off the trail and Maya broke the rules and went after him." 

"Maya," Riley gets off of the bay window, looking at Maya. "You broke the rules?"

"Yeah." Lucas nods. "She always breaks the rules, but this time, she could have been killed." He looks at Maya, crossing his arms. "It's like you never know when to stop."

"Maya saved Farkle's life." Primrose pointed out. 

Riley furrows her eyebrows, glancing at her and Farkle. "Wait, what happened?"

"I was chasing a rare Achemon Sphinx Moth for my collection." Farkle replied.

Smackle smiles. "I have one."

"He was flying around like he was taunting me," Farkle continues. "And no one taunts Farkle!"

"Pheneh." Primrose taunted him.

Farkle looks at her and yells, "Pheneh!" Primrose chuckles and shakes her head while Farkle continues to explain what happened. "I grabbed him out of the air, looked him in the eye, and said, 'Achemon?'," He scoffs. "'Ache-mine!'"

Primrose chuckles, shaking her head. "Yeah, that didn't happen." She comfortingly pats his arm. "Honey, tell them the truth." 

Farkle sighs. "He tricked me. He flew over there, and I went after him and slipped off the edge of the trail. I was hanging on by a tree branch. I was hanging by my fingertips."

"Maya tears off, jumps up, and saves him." Zay added.

Riley looks at Lucas with furrowed eyebrows, pointing at him. "What were you doing?"

"I was saving Smackle." Lucas responded.

Riley looks at Smackle with furrowed eyebrows. "What happened to you?" 

"I was all, 'Help, Lucas, help'." Smackle replies with a smile on her face. "I do that every chance I get."

Riley points at Primrose. "What were you doing when this happened?"

"I went after Maya to make sure she or Farkle didn't get hurt and if they did then I would've told one of our chaperones." Primrose answered.

"Come on, Lone Star." Maya pats Lucas on the arm. "You're not really mad at me. You like when we tangle. That's what you like about me. You just don't want to admit it."

"No, it's not, Maya." Lucas shakes his head. "I don't think it is."

Farkle and Primrose walked over to the fireplace, noticing that the three most likely needed to talk this out with just them. They stopped walking and looked behind them when they realized Smackle and Zay were following them.

"Why are you two following us?" Farkle asked, looking at them with confusion along with Primrose.

"Rather be with you two than them." Smackle replied and Zay nodded in agreement. 

****

The class gathered in the seating area since it was movie night. Primrose sat on one of the couches at the right end with Farkle next to her and they were sharing a bowl of popcorn. Josh gestures to the movies he held. "Let's see what we got here."

"I want a spy thriller. Two spies in love with lots of danger." Maya grinned as she walked to the fireplace along with Riley and Lucas.

Lucas looks back at her with furrowed eyebrows. "Why does it always have to be danger with you?"

Riley gasps. "Romance!" She grins. "I want to cry my eyes out! Boy meets girl, boy stays with girl, nothing bad happens." Her eyes get teary. "The end."

"Okay," Lucas drags out the word, looking at the blonde and the brunette. "So dangerous life with you," He gestures at Maya first and then at Riley. "And crying my eyes out with you. That's what we got here?" He looks at Josh. "No other choices?"

"Oh, believe me," Josh said as he looks at the choices they had. "The story of your lives is better than whatever we got here." He set them down on the cabinet behind him as the love triangle sat down at the fireplace.

Maya, Riley, and Lucas then each imagined their lives together. Everyone clapped after they were done explaining their lives together. Riley, Lucas, and Maya then said that nothing like that is ever going to happen because they care too much for each other. "So if you guys were looking for a fight..." Riley spoke to the class.

"'Cause there isn't going to be one." Maya finished her sentence.

Everyone groans at hearing that. Zay stands up. "But we wanted one!"

Farkle stands up, looking at Zay. "They already said there isn't going to be one."

"But I wanted one!" Zay yelled.

"You wanna have one?" Farkle asked.

"Yeah." Zay nodded.

Farkle shakes his head. "No." 

Zay grins. "Boy, that was a quick one."

****

Later that night, Farkle and Primrose decided to go stargazing. It was something that they both equally loved to do. The moon is shining brightly as well as the stars that are scattered across the dark sky. The couple are laid on a blanket comfortably, looking up at the stars. Well, Primrose was. Farkle, however, had his attention somewhere else. 

He had one arm behind his head, the other wrapped around her shoulders, and her head slightly rested on his chest. She had her hands folded beneath her chin, staring at the bright stars in the sky with a smile on her face. She loved stargazing. She was always amazed at how many stars are in the sky and how pretty they looked.

Farkle was looking down at her with a smile, his eyes full of nothing but love and adoration for the girl beside him. He never felt like how he feels about Primrose for anyone before and these kind of feelings confused him. He knew he wanted to have her in his life forever. He knew he loves her. Saying it to her was a lot harder than he thought it was. He had tried saying the 'l' word to her before, but he always got too nervous and didn't end up saying it. Maybe someday he'll be able to say it to her because he really wants her to know that he loves her.

Primrose noticed out of the corner of her eye that he was staring at her which made her chuckle lightly even though she felt her face grow hot at the fact that he was staring at her. "You're staring."

"I'm admiring." Farkle corrected her. 

"Still staring." Primrose speaks, looking at him with a shy smile. "You should know the stars are up there."

"Yeah, but you're the prettiest star out of them all." Farkle commented, looking at her with a soft smile.

Primrose looks down, knowing her face was most likely bright red by now, and she couldn't stop smiling. "Stop it, you're making me blush."

"That was my goal." Farkle grins. "You're cute when you blush."

A comfortable silence falls between the two as they both look back up at the stars. "So, genius," Primrose breaks the silence. "Know anything about stars?"

"I know that we can't see them that well when we're in New York because of the ambient light," Farkle replies. "Which blocks out the star's natural light and places like this are the best view for stars."

"Yeah, we can see them really well from here." Primrose smiled.

They stayed out cuddled up comfortably as they stargazed for a little while longer, wanting this night to last forever because any moment they had with each other they wanted it to last forever. But they both got tired at some point and knew that their teacher most likely wouldn't be happy if they stayed out any later so they decided to head back inside and go to bed. 

****

The next day Primrose was surprised to see Riley talking with a boy she never saw before. She had to admit he did look cute and she wondered what happened between the two. "Who's that?" Primrose questioned, pointing at the brunette-haired boy beside Riley after she, Farkle, Smackle, and Zay walked to the top of the stairs.

Smackle furrows her eyebrows, tilting her head to the side as she stared at Riley. "You're wearing the same clothes."

Riley turns around, her eyes widening when she saw each of them. "You look sleepy to me." Farkle commented.

"That one there." Zay points at the mystery boy beside Riley. "Who's that?"

****

Turns out that the boy is named Evan and he works at the lodge. When Riley decided on staying up later to look at the sky, Evan had arrived around that time and the two started talking with each other. Primrose didn't see anything wrong with this. But for some reason Lucas seemed a bit upset. She thinks that Lucas is just jealous.

The friend group plus Evan and Josh are now sitting in the lounge area of the lodge, playing a game called 'Who Belongs With Who'. Cory had told them not to play and that the book is evil. None of them listened to him so he said they all deserved what they get.

Primrose sat between Farkle and Zay at the fireplace and Smackle sat on the right side of Zay with them at the fireplace. Riley and Maya sat on the couch across from where Lucas, Josh, and Evan sat.

"Question number one-"

"If you could change your mate into one animal-" Riley interrupted Evan with a smile on her face.

Evan shakes his head. "It's not even the same question."

"Why not?" Maya asked.

"Because this is 'Who Belongs With Who, The Next Generation'." Evan replies. "This question's for you guys. First question. The most important part of any meaningful relationship is A, romance-"

Riley smiles. "Yes, romance. Isn't that the whole point of a relationship?"

"It says any relationship," Farkle speaks up. "It doesn't just mean you guys and Lucas."

"Yeah," Josh nods. "It also means relationships with your friends."

"So if the answer isn't romance," Riley looks at Evan with furrowed eyebrows. "What else you got?"

"B, adventure." Evan responded.

"Yes, adventure." Maya smiles. "Break the rules."

Lucas shakes his head. "You don't have to break the rules to have an adventure."

Maya looks at him with furrowed eyebrows. "What do you have against breaking the rules, Ranger Rick?"

"That's who he used to be, Maya." Zay points at Lucas. "Cost him a year of his life. I think maybe he's learned something."

"What's the other choice?" Primrose questioned, tilting her head to the side as she looked at Evan.

Looking at her, Evan furrows his eyebrows. "How do you know there is one?"

"There's always answers that are close in multiple choice," Primrose replies. "But there is always a correct answer and you know that's the one right when you hear it."

Farkle nods in agreement. "And I don't think we've heard the right answer yet, so I know the most meaningful part of any relationship is C."

"One for us." Primrose fist bumps the air with a grin on her face. Farkle looks at her with a smile, thinking she was cute. "Now on to the next question." Primrose said.

After Lucas asked to hear what C is, Evan replies with, "C, conversation."

"So the most meaningful part of a relationship is talking to each other?" Riley questioned.

Evan nods. "And with the right person, sometimes you can talk all night."

"Yep," Lucas slowly nods. "Maybe so. Well, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go over there, and, oh I don't know, kick a tree." Lucas stood up and walked towards the door.

"Will y'all excuse me?" Zay stands up. "I'm gonna go over there, and, I don't know, save a tree." He spoke and then followed Lucas.

"Question number two." Evan continues. "How do you know if you love somebody?"

"You know what?" Maya asks. "I'm through playing games, I want to talk to you."

"Who?" Everyone questioned as the blonde-haired girl stood up. Primrose's eyes widened, watching Maya take ahold of Josh's hand and pull him over to the bay window.

Riley looks at the ones who were left with a small smile. "I just need to think. Yeah, I just need to think." She stood up and walked out of the room.

Farkle points at the book in Evan's hand. "May I please see that book?"

Evan gestured at the book he held with book he held. "This book? Okay, what do you need to see it for?"

Farkle leans over to Primrose, whispering, "Primrose, distract him."

Primrose stands up and starts doing silly dance moves to distract Evan while Farkle took the book from him. Primrose sat back down beside Farkle and along with Smackle they each looked at what was really inside the book. "You made up the question." Smackle realized.

"This is the same book from when Mr. and Mrs. Matthews were here last." Farkle said, looking at Evan with furrowed eyebrows. "You were making up the questions?"

Primrose looks at Evan with confusion. "Why'd you do that?"

"Hi. I'm Evan, you're friendly mountain guide." Evan introduces himself, looking at the three with a smile. "And I want to help people find the way to places they never thought they could reach before."

"How do you know so much about us?" Farkle asked him.

"I was talking with Riley all night." Evan replies. He shakes his head. "You would think that for one second we could talk about her and me, but you guys were all she wanted to talk about."

A/N i love farkle & primrose so much. they are cuties !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 401 26
"𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨...
232K 4K 33
The world isn't done meeting Rose yet. She's just gone through the hardest summer of her life with her best friend and potential first love moving aw...
12.3K 240 19
" 𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄..." noah jupe oc x fem reader
134K 2.6K 67
What if Riley had an older brother? Would relationships have been the same? Would the story have been different? Would've the ships remained the same...