The Devil I Love | Jikook Smu...

By Sincerely_Jikook

WARNING: THIS BOOK IS ONLY FOR AGES 18+ PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE YOUNGER THAN THAT. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE... More

Chapter 1: Big News
Chapter 2: An Angel
Chapter 3: Doe Eyes
Chapter 4: Pose
Chapter 5: A Sultry Look
Chapter 6: A Beautiful Distraction
Chapter 7: Intoxicated~
Chapter 8: An Unexpected Call
Chapter 9: Don't Let Them See
Chapter 10: Sweetheart~
Chapter 11: Touch Me
Chapter 12: Silence~
Chapter 13: Admiration~
Chapter 14: The Director
Chapter 15: In My Thoughts
Chapter 16: Lonely~
Chapter 17: The Sound Of Your Voice
Chapter 18: An Eerie Man
Chapter 19: Tonight's Plans
Chapter 20: We Meet Again
Chapter 21: Alone~
Chapter 22: My Drug
Chapter 23: A New Experience~
Chapter 24: Take Control~
Chapter 25: Clingy
Chapter 26: A Little Peculiar
Chapter 27: A 'Special' Relationship
Chapter 28: Trapped
Chapter 29: My Happiness
Chapter 30: How I Feel About You
Chapter 31: He Knows
Chapter 32: Stay In My Arms
Chapter 33: Those Sweet Chills
Chapter 34: Lost In You~
Chapter 35: Don't Go~
Chapter 36: Paradise
Chapter 37: We Have History
Chapter 38: The Proposal
Chapter 39: I'm All You Need
Chapter 40: In Your Mind~
Chapter 41: When I Think Of You~
Chapter 42: Something Amiss
Chapter 43: My Pain
Chapter 44: A Caged Bird
Chapter 45: All I Know
Chapter 46: Patience
Chapter 47: Playing His Game
Chapter 48: Temporary
Chapter 49: I'll Protect You
Chapter 50: Spending Time
Chapter 51: Prevent
Chapter 52: The Best Distraction
Chapter 53: Spoil Me~
Chapter 55: A Weak Target
Chapter 56: The Odd One Out
Chapter 57: A Jealous Man
Chapter 58: Crossroads
Chapter 59: My Decision
Chapter 60: Face To Face
Chapter 61: You're a Monster (TW)
Chapter 62: I'm Free (TW)
Chapter 63: I Love You
Chapter 64: The Devil I Love (FINALE)
•BONUS CHAPTER•

Chapter 54: You Belong to Me~

6K 343 90
By Sincerely_Jikook

WARNING: EXPLICIT WRITING AHEAD

Jungkook's lubricated fingers kept slipping in and out quickly. He listened to Jimin gasp and pull onto the handcuffs impatiently while his head pressed back against the pillow. Letting out helpless cries as he could only imagine how great it would feel for Jungkook to give him what he wanted.

"JUNGKOOK! P-Please... I... I want you... I-inside of me!" Jimin begged, switching into a softer tone to his plea in a way he knew Jungkook adored. However, the young man only kept a smirk and continued to finger him and run the vibrator along Jimin's sensitive cock. Having him close his doe eyes tightly and tremble at his hips. "F-Fuck! A-AH!"

"I know... I'm spoiling you, but... I want to have fun with you too~" Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ear. Listening to his whimpers as his body squirmed underneath him helplessly. "Hearing you become this desperate for me, begging me to fuck you hard while I could continue to tease you until you cum... I'm a little tempted to have you here all day," Jungkook whispered and turned his head slightly to meet Jimin's in order to tease his tongue along his lips. Now, grinding his length along the devil's and only making it more difficult for him to stop begging.

Instantly, Jimin's knees pressed against Jungkook's hips. Huffing and locking his sultry stare at the young man while his body arched forward. Causing his entrance to tighten around his fingers which only made Jungkook long to feel this with his own length.

"Daddy, ah- s-spoil me~" Jimin whispered and continued his alluring stare and breathless huffs, nearly longing to break a sweat. Pleading with his eyes and hoping to grind his body against Jungkook to assist the thrusts he longed to have.

As soon as those words struck the young dominant, Jungkook pulled his fingers out and held onto the vibrator by the handle as he finally sat up and began to position himself. The young man then reached for a pillow close by, setting it underneath Jimin so he could hit his prostate and make him whimper endlessly. Jungkook enjoyed the sight of Jimin moaning and slightly smiling into it. Showing how much he truly enjoyed sharing this passionate moment with the young man.

"You want me to spoil you more? I'll make you regret interrupting me like this..." Jungkook played along and ran the vibrator up Jimin's chest until he set it right over his nipple. Jimin then turned his face away to gasp, the way Jungkook continued to use and circulate the vibrator on all the sensitive and right spots, made Jimin bite the bottom of his plump lips. Imagining all the many things Jungkook could do to him right now.

Instantly, Jungkook pushed himself in. Causing Jimin's eyes to flutter and mouth to cave open the moment Jungkook began to thrust. This time, he was doing it slowly and having Jimin gasp. With the way Jungkook had the vibrator against his entrance, fingered him, and now began to thrust slowly and make Jimin scream into his pleasurable moans, Jimin found it difficult to even form sentences in his mind. Jungkook was spoiling him in all the right ways he imagined.

Gentle slaps echoed in the room assisted by Jungkook's heavy groans and Jimin's shaky cries. Their breathing grew heavy and the vibrations from the vibrator continued to make Jimin eagerly arch his own body forward sensually. By now, he was tugging onto the chains to the handcuffs and moaning for the dominant at every thrust.

"F-Faster... AH- faster, Jungkook!" Jimin screamed into his moans and couldn't keep his eyes open. He wanted to satisfy the itch he had growing inside to have Jungkook satisfy him in the way he truly yearned for. However, Jungkook only listened to Jimin and continued to thrust slowly and make it even difficult for Jimin to continue begging like this.

"Ah... Ah... why... Why do you want it faster?" Jungkook stalled and finally trailed the vibrator down to Jimin's sensitive tip as he increased the speed and watched Jimin's eyes flutter and roll back as his head remained facing the ceiling. "Don't you want me to fuck you slowly? Make you feel all of me in every... Ah- in every angle? Fuck... I love to hear you beg for it..."

"O-OH! I... Oh... oh- JUNGKOOK!!" Jimin cried as drool continued to escape from the corners of his lips. "I want to r-ride... you... ah~"

"Ride me?" Jungkook whispered into such a teasing growl as he pulled out and rubbed the length along Jimin's, finally moving the vibrator up the shaft. Avoiding his own length from touching the vibrator since he himself was going to cum the more he teased Jimin like this. He enjoyed making Jimin feel on edge to the point where he constantly begged and begged for it rough. "My little devil~"

"A-AH, D-Daddy... please!"

"Hm... I'll give you what you want..." Jungkook whispered against Jimin's ears, running the vibrator up Jimin's naval and setting it there as he finally pushed himself back in. Only now, he pressed his hands against the bed and began to ease the itch Jimin had burning within him. The dominant began to thrust roughly and hear Jimin gasp so loudly and sweetly to his ears, Jungkook himself began to moan roughly too. Even when he was teasing Jimin the whole time, he was only pushing himself on edge too. He was weak when it came to seeing Jimin like this.

What sounded like gentle slaps before, were now quick and loud ones. Jimin kept his legs wrapped around Jungkook's toned hips as he went in deeper and deeper in every fast thrust that kept Jimin speechless, but screaming his cries for the endless satisfaction he loved. He just couldn't think of anything but the young man.

"A-AH! Fuck..." Jungkook moaned, sitting up and latching his hands on Jimin's hips and slamming his member inside Jimin repeatedly. Even if Jungkook adored the slow and passionate fucking, he never opposed to making Jimin feel this way since he was always given the loud moans and helpless trembles to his shaky cries from the pleasure. "OH- J-Jimin!" Jungkook moaned roughly before he then reached over to the nightstand quickly and grabbed the key for the handcuffs. No longer being able to continue without having Jimin ride him roughly. This was a sensation Jungkook just couldn't stop fantasizing about and he longed to see and feel it again.

Once his thrusts slowed down so he could release Jimin, the bottom was breathless as his mouth caved open. As soon as Jimin knew what he was going to do next, he smirked breathlessly and waited for Jungkook to free his wrists.

The second Jungkook released Jimin, the devil himself quickly cupped Jungkook's face and kissed his lips hungrily. Using his tongue to explore his mouth and feel Jungkook's soft lips cling onto his tongue until he began to suck onto it. Jungkook knew how badly Jimin wanted to be freed and couldn't help but to feel the same way too. He wanted to have Jimin ride him and moan endlessly as he continued to do so. The fantasy Jungkook kept in his mind throughout this was something he just couldn't ignore.

Jimin abruptly managed to get on top of Jungkook. He was desperate for this moment and wanted to grind his hips perfectly over Jungkook. The moment the devilish man was on top of the dominant, he spent no other second than to set his hips down on Jungkook's hard length. Having the tip push in quickly the second Jimin pushed himself down further. With this, Jimin grabbed the vibrator and set it behind himself where he began to tease his entrance along with Jungkook's member. Now making it more difficult for the two of them to avoid their climax.

"Uh-AH! Jimin... oh, baby!" Jungkook moaned, starting to feel Jimin grind his hips eagerly as Jungkook continued to thrust upwards. They were going at such a fast pace now, Jimin couldn't dare to speak over his own moans. "It... oh! Oh- it feels so good! I... I think I'm going to cum..." Jungkook growled and pressed his head back against the pillow and ran his own hands up Jimin's oily body. Feeling the way he moved his hips so quickly made it difficult for the dominant to last longer than he intended.

Jimin kept moving his hips, teasing Jungkook's cock at his entrance with the vibrator until he knew he was going to cum. Jimin switched the vibrator over to his front where he began to run it along his own sensitive length just the way Jungkook did it until he set it in between his balls. Wanting to cum now from this sensation he didn't want to avoid. Now that he was riding Jungkook and feeling him hit his prostate continuously, he knew this moment in itself was far more better than the ones before.

"JUNGKOOK!" Jimin cried loudly. Moving his hips faster as he circulated the vibrator along the base of his member until he jolted his hips, cumming instantly and shouting the dominant's name before his legs were trembling once again.

Jungkook watched Jimin gasp and throw his head down against the dominant's chest while his drool raced down abruptly and met with the younger man's chest. He was breathing heavily and moaning from the way Jungkook's hard member kept thrusting into his entrance. Making his pre-cum race down Jimin's hole and listening to his whimpers even after cumming from the rush.

"A-AH..." Jungkook's groans became louder as he knew this was when he was going to cum. Jimin caught onto it and moved himself down the moment he made Jungkook pull out. This left the dominant's tip throbbing with pre-cum just running down all the sides of his shaft. Jungkook watched as Jimin moved down until he was facing the length.

With the vibrator being set to its highest, Jimin ran it along the base of Jungkook's cock and licked upwards. Causing the young man to throw his head back and push his hips forward with a soft moan.

Jimin stared at Jungkook, giving his sultry stare as he ran the shaft along his cheek to tease his length. The soft skin of Jimin's face running up the shaft until his warm mouth opened so his tongue could lick around the tip, made Jungkook set his hand over Jimin's head.

"A-ah... Jimin... suck it.." Jungkook begged and Jimin was more than happy to comply. He began to insert the length into his mouth where he began to suck and bob his head. Opening his eyes to continue his devilish stare at the young man. Even if it was Jungkook's turn to lead this time, Jimin made it obvious that he enjoyed being in control and having Jungkook wrapped around his finger. Of course, Jimin always got his way with Jungkook at all times, so Jimin never doubted the idea of Jungkook giving in towards the end.

"Mh..." Jimin hummed slightly as he continued to bob his head and suck continuously. Swallowing all the warm cum that gushed into his mouth from the dominant. Jimin closed his eyes and swirled his tongue along the shaft until Jungkook began to latch his hand onto Jimin's blond locks and grind his hips forward. The vibrator set against Jungkook's length was now pushing him to his climax.

"JIMIN!" Jungkook moaned loudly and began to thrust into Jimin's mouth gently as his hand kept the bottom's head in place. However, Jimin refused to keep his head still. He followed in sync with Jungkook's grinds and continued to suck until Jungkook was seconds away from cumming.

The bottom just kept hollowing his cheeks until Jungkook pulled Jimin's head back and came all over his delicate face. Decorating every feature with the cum that squirted out of his tip. Jimin then smirked and licked along his own lip before leaning in and sucking the remaining out of Jungkook's slit until he swallowed it completely.

"A-AH... ah... Jimin..." Jungkook moaned breathlessly and watched Jimin detach his lips from the length with a pop sound just erupting from his wet lips. There Jimin wiped the cum off of his face with his middle and ring finger before licking it off and continuing his sultry stare at Jungkook.

"Jungkook..." Jimin whispered in between his red lips before crawling over his body and reaching to his face before kissing him passionately. Having the younger slip his tongue in and sharing another messy kiss right afterwards. Just then, the devil detached his lips from the man and leaned in to whisper into his ear with the most seductive tone to his soft growl. "You're mine... all mine. Don't go for anyone else... you belong to me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 28.5K 43
[ COMPLETED ] ★ Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin are best friends and partners in business, Mafia business . This two feared boys are inseparable best fr...
16.3K 1.1K 9
"Jimin, I am so sorry." Recently, Jungkook has been dealing with some conflicting feelings regarding a certain member of BTS. Trying to keep it to hi...
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
14.1K 216 7
Sōsuke Aizen, the traitor to Soul Society, has been summoned by our favorite master of Chaldea, Fujimaru Ritsuka. How does our favorite antagonist of...