Club Echo

By camrenruinedmylife

(Book 1/3 of Club Echo) Y/N is a very well known DJ at a popular club in LA. What happens when one day a cer... More

Where Have You Been
your text
WINE
Turn Me On
Hungry Heart
I Melt With You
love is so hard!
It's You
This
Come On, Come On
Break My Heart Again
I Kissed A Girl
Iris
Cherry Wine
Hands To Myself
So Weightless
Be the Song
Heal
Lover of Mine
Not Afraid Anymore
Supermarket Flowers
Missing Piece
Falling Apart
Apologize
Amnesia
Unsteady
Off My Face
Mariposa
Medicine
Love Like This
we fell in love in october
What They'll Say About Us
maybe we need a break
Like I Want You
In My Dreams
Everything Has Changed
Freaks
Chasing Cars
Daddy Issues
Meant To Be
I'm Nothing Without You
Winter Things
I See the Light
voicemail
It was nice while it lasted
La Vie En Rose
you were good to me
Love Is Gone
No Time To Die
Strangers, Again -

West

18.8K 442 838
By camrenruinedmylife

West by Sleeping At Last

——

Y/N's POV

I'm excited to leave the hospital today. I've been cooped here for so long and I'm tired of staring at the same periwinkle wall every day. Luckily for me, Lizzie kept me company. She made the dull, boring days fun and I couldn't have asked for better company than her. Despite being in such a fragile state, I sort of like the idea of her taking care of me like a little kid who has a fever.

Lizzie read me plenty of poetry books, fed me whenever it's time to eat, and tended my wounds even though the nurse would have easily done it. It's entertaining and it's giving my heart a fluttery feeling nonetheless.

Every once in a while, when I would move a single muscle to get comfortable, she would give me a look that would either make me laugh or scare me because she insists on making sure that I don't break any more bones. It's quite adorable how much she cares and how attentive she is with every detail. If this is how it is every time I get into an accident, well shit, sign me up. All jokes aside, I do appreciate how much she's been taking care of me these past couple of days I've been awake.

"So, what do you want to do for food tonight?" Lizzie fiddled with my fingers, mindlessly playing with them. "What are you craving?"

"I think we know what I want.." I smirk.

Lizzie rolled her eyes at me, "I can't stand you sometimes." She laughs.

"I mean, it could work, you know." I push further. "Just because I'm wearing a cast doesn't mean I can't make you feel good."

"Stop being horny and tell me what you want." Lizzie scoffed, making me laugh.

"Just admit that the only reason why you won't let me do it is because you can't refrain yourself from making the loudest but sexiest moans." I wiggle my eyebrows for dramatic effect. "But, it could still work if you just let me try." I stare at her piercing green eyes lustfully.

"Stop giving me that look." Lizzie falters. I'm getting through her.

I leaned forward gently, stopping just a few inches from her soft pair of lips. Our distance is almost nonexistent so I take advantage of it. "Just tell me what you want and I'll do it. You know I will." I place a gentle, but teasing kiss on her lips, making her huff. "What do you say, baby girl?"

I observe as Lizzie allowed herself to falter completely. With her eyes closed, I continue to trail soft, pleasurable kisses along her jawline. I made sure I was slow and sensual so she could grasp the feeling that I'm currently giving her. Hearing her innocent moan makes me feel some type of way, stirring something inside of me. It's turning me on. Eventually, I found myself on her pulse. Knowing that this is her sensitive spot, I tease it a little bit, barely letting my tongue graze upon her skin.

"You want to rethink your decision?" I smirk under her skin, finally allowing myself to suck it the way she wants me to.

"Hmmm.." Lizzie purrs, taking it all in. "We shouldn't. . ." Her breath became staggered as I deepened the pressure against her pulse, my tongue drawing imaginary lines.

Without a single thought, my left hand found itself unbuttoning her blouse with ease. Our kiss intensifies with every movement, making it obvious that we both want this.

"I need words babe.." I mumbled under her lips as Lizzie stood up from her seat, leaning me backward so I could lay down.

I said nothing but allowed myself to get lost in the action. I felt Lizzie's hand caressing my face as her tongue swept my bottom lip seductively. I moan in return, wanting nothing more than to take this make out session further. Lizzie bit my bottom lip sensually, making me take a breath to gather my thoughts.

"Hey, Lizzie, I don't know if I got the right st—"

We pulled away from each other as quickly as we could, seeing Scarlett with her jaw dropped to the floor. I blushed almost instantly. The fact that we just got caught red handed makes me want to throw myself out the window.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Scarlett turned herself around, facing the door. "But, carry on!" I could hear her teasing laughter in the background as she closed the door behind her.

Lizzie sunk her head against the pillow beside me, embarrassed. I pucker my lips together, in an attempt to contain my laughter. I shouldn't find this situation laughable but here I am trying my hardest not to laugh at Lizzie. I could hear adorable groans as she covered her ears with her hands. I settle my left hand on top of her back, rubbing it to and fro for comfort.

"You got carried away there for a second." I tease her.

Lizzie's head shot straight up, "you know, this is all your fault. If you hadn't seduced me, we wouldn't have gotten caught." Her suppressed grin makes me smile.

I smirk, "so what you're saying is, it worked?"
She rolled her eyes at me playfully, "I'm about to leave you all alone here for lunch." Lizzie attempted to go toward the door but I stopped her.

"Wait, no baby." I pouted, fluttering my eyes at her like a lost puppy. "I'm sorry.."

"I guess I'll stay." Lizzie sat right next to me, flashing me that adorable smile of hers. My heart immediately did all different types of flips, making me smile like an idiot.

Times like these makes me wonder, how did I pull someone like her? Sometimes, I think I'm dreaming and that none of this is real. I would wake up one day only to realize that I created my own little reality.

-

With Lizzie gone getting food, Scarlett kept me company. It still baffles me that one of my celebrity crushes is literally right next to me. I'm starting to think that this is a dream and I will wake up somewhere drunk. There is absolutely no way this is happening.

"I hope you're not mad at me." Scarlett said with her raspy voice.

"Mad about what?" I play with the fabric of the bedding.

"For interrupting what you and Lizzie were about to do." Her teasing eyes say it all. She's having way too much fun with the fact that she caught us.

"Oh my god, don't even bring that up." My face feels like it's burning up with all the blushing I've been doing.

"You know, you guys should've locked the door." Scarlett does the jazz hands. "Just saying because in my perspective, it looks like Lizzie was about to get on top of you."

"Or maybe if you hadn't pussy blocked us, we could've gotten further." I joke back, earning a laugh from her. "Just saying." I copied her. We laughed in unison as she continued to tease me about how we were about to do it in the hospital. We're so carefree with each other that it's making me feel special.

"I like you, Y/N." Scarlett flashed me her cute, yet seductive smile. "You still need to sing to me when you're not all broken. Promise?"

I roll my eyes at her choice of words, "I promise, Scarjo."

She mimicked my eye roll, "please, don't call me that. I think it's lazy when people call me that as a nickname." Scarlett laughs before taking a sip of her water.

"Don't be dramatic." I shook my head at her. "I like it because it has some tone to it if you know what I mean."

"I totally don't know what you mean because it just sounds lazy to me." Scarlett quirked her lips together, giving me a playful judgemental look.

"Whatever, Scarjo." I tease her.

Scarlett and I conversed about the most random things. We didn't talk about anything in particular. She carried most of the conversation, which was ironic because I'm usually the one doing most of the talking. Every once in a while, I would constantly find myself feeling slightly intimidated because she just has this aura in her that gives off that energy. I can't explain but she makes me nervous.

Eventually, Lizzie came back with the food. Unfortunately, Scarlett had to leave because her babysitter flaked out on her. Of course, she didn't leave quietly. She made sure to tease us as much as she could before she left us all alone. I shook my head in return, her playful antics enough to make Lizzie blush like her life depends on it.

I observe my adoring beautiful girlfriend from a distance as she takes the food out of the brown paper bag. The way she would crinkle her nose when the bag would drop to the floor despite it being secured on the table, makes my heart flutter. She's so attentive with certain things that she's unaware of the fact that it's making me fall for her even more. Even doing the most simplest thing, I still find myself gushing over her like the first day I laid my eyes on her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Lizzie pulled me out of my thoughts. "You've been smiling for the past three minutes. Do I have something on my face?"

"Yeah you do." I smiled at her.

"Oh my god, where? Over here?" She searches for the spot, making me chuckle. "Or here?"

I continue to laugh, being completely unhelpful, "come here." I gesture for her to come closer.

Lizzie stood a few inches from my bed, enough to where I could reach over. I rest my palm beside her cheek, my thumb caressing her delicate skin carefully. I start to draw a smile on my face as we both lock eyes, neither one of us wanting to look away. I falter completely, like I always do every time I set my eyes upon her emerald ones.

"You have perfection all over your face." I flirt.

"You are such a cheeseball, I swear." Lizzie rolled her eyes at me before taking the forks out of the bag.

"Only for you." I retorted, situating myself to a seated position.

Lizzie smiled in return as she took a seat next to me. She opened the two Chinese takeout boxes completely, the steam escaping from the food almost immediately. Like usual, Lizzie insisted on me not moving a muscle. I conceded because I like it when she feeds me.

I watch as Lizzie blows cold air on the first spoonful so I don't burn my tongue, "open wide." She instructed before feeding me fried rice. I flashed her a genuine smile, confiding in her request.

We ate in comfortable silence, but every once in a while we would share a laugh about something one of us had said. It's a pure moment of impact. We didn't need words to create a meaningful memory. The simplicity of our existence is more than enough for the both of us.

As if the world is moving in a slow motion, Lizzie's movements seem steady, slow paced. The burning passion in her eyes as she's telling me about her future plans for her overgrowing garden, makes my heart feel swell. From her adorable laugh, to her cute nose scrunch, I never knew someone could be so effortlessly perfect. I will never get used to looking at her the way that I am.

"You're doing it again." Lizzie pulled me out of my thoughts, making me vulnerable. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

I smile slowly, "I'm so lucky. I really am. I have no clue what I did to deserve someone like you, but I'm glad that you chose to be with me. You could've had anybody. I don't have that much to offer. I'm just a normal person with little to nothing." I pause for a second to catch my breath.  "I'm not trying to talk down on myself because that's not what I'm doing, but, I constantly find myself thinking of what I did to deserve someone like you. You're special to me Lizzie. You are. I have a lot to work on as a person, and there's no one else in the entire world I would rather spend the rest of my days with on bettering myself than you. So, long story short, thank you for choosing me."

Lizzie didn't say anything. At least not at first. I could tell that my words took her by surprise. She's processing everything that I said, and I can't blame her. I wasn't planning on telling her my feelings the way that I did, but my heart wanted to let it all out. Strong emotions like that deserved to be heard. I'm not regretting anything that I said.

Slowly but surely, a smile appeared on her face, taking its time to form a heart-stopping facial expression. I didn't know I was holding in breath until now. I have no clue what she's thinking, but I hope that she understood my genuine feelings. That's all I could hope for.

"Y/N.." Lizzie muttered softly as her hand carefully grasped mine.

"I know it's a lot to take in, but I just want you to know where I stand with my feelings." I lower my gaze elsewhere because I'm scared that I might start to cry. "I'm sorry if it's too much.."

Lizzie diverted my attention toward her longing gaze, and instantly it melted me from the start. Her touch is careful like she's afraid that she'll hurt me. I took comfort within the palm of her hands, completely shutting the outside world like they didn't matter. Looking into her eyes deeply, I wanted to cry. Not because I was unhappy. It's bringing me to tears because within her gaze, I felt it. A sense of familiarity like I would never get lost when she's around. She's my comfort and wherever she goes, I go.

"Don't you ever say that your feelings are too much. They're not. I love hearing you talk about your feelings, especially when it's about me." Lizzie grins, pushing the tears I didn't even know I shed. "I will never get tired of listening to them. The look in your eyes, I can tell you mean them. So, by all means, if you feel the need or want to tell me about your emotions, I will listen to my heart's content."

She smiled at me like she never had before. It was different from the other times she drew one for me. I wish there was a way for me to explain because I feel a lot for one single gesture. It's like fireworks making their way toward the sky and when they finally explode, they disperse what seems like an infinite spark of explosives, lighting up the sky.

The connection between me and Lizzie, it's truly something beautiful. An unbreakable bond that will conquer all heartbreaks and heal each other's wounds for as long as we live. I don't make the rules. C'est la vie (translation: that's life)

-

After we were all packed and ready to go, one of the only few things left to do is for the doctor to come back. She'll tell me about my progress and the next time I will pay her a visit to see my improvements. No later than thirty seconds, the door veered open, the doctor making her way toward us with her clipboard.

"I have looked through your CAT scan, and everything looks great. The swelling has finally subsided, so you should only have a few minor headaches. You can take simple under-the-table drugs like ibuprofen to get rid of any discomfort." Dr. Grey offered us a smile as she continued on. "I understand that you will be leaving us here in the hospital. So, no driving, especially your motorcycle until I give you the say so. But other than that, I will be seeing you in 13 weeks." She hands me her business card. I look at them for a second before placing them in my wallet.

"Thank you, Dr. Grey, for taking care of my girl," Lizzie said, offering her hand to shake. "Please let your team know that I appreciate all the hard work they put on making sure that she gets out of here safe and sound."

"Of course Ms. Olsen. It was my pleasure." Dr. Grey jotted a few notes down before diverting her attention back toward us. "You two be careful now." She waved at us before disappearing into the void of the hospital.

Lizzie gave me a look of relief, her eyes eager to leave the place with me, "ready to go, baby?"

I nod, "more than ready." I smile, linking my hand against her own.

Lizzie carefully wrapped her arm around the crook of my waist. I could tell by the way she's not adding any type of pressure to her embrace lets me know that she's afraid of hurting me. I smiled at her attentiveness as we entered the hallway that will eventually lead out of this structure.

I searched for the billing department to pay my hospital bills. When my eyes finally land upon the sign indicating the direction of its location, I stop for a second. Lizzie notices this and she immediately gave me a questioning look.

"What's the matter, babe?" Lizzie asked. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, we just need to stop by the billing department so I can pay my hospital bill," I tell her.

"Oh, there's no need for that. I already took care of it." Lizzie informed me, making me feel slightly uncomfortable. I'm not really a fan of people paying for me, especially when I know that the bill must've been expensive. With my sudden change of demeanor, Lizzie catches this almost immediately. "Y/N, is everything okay?" Her hand found its way rubbing my back to and fro.

"Yeah, I just-" I said, a little hesitantly. I really don't want to talk about where I stand with money being spent for me when I'm not aware of it, but, I remember a certain conversation that Lizzie and I had about communication, so I made a choice. "I don't really like people spending money on me. I would rather be the one doing the spending. I know it's weird, but that's how I was taught growing up. I'm sorry..."

"Stop apologizing about your feelings. It's okay. I should've told you about paying for them before I did it. I promise next time I do something like this, I will let you know." Lizzie's comforting words already made me feel better. It's like she knew exactly what to say.

It was a little challenging getting inside the car because of my shoulder spica cast, but with the help of Lizzie, I eventually found myself well situated in the passenger seat. As we finally pull away from the parking lot, relief washes over my body. I leaned my head backward, taking in a breath of fresh air that the night has to offer. With the windows down, I enjoy the calming breeze that passes by my face.

As we wait for the light to turn green, I turn on the sound system. When the radio played the next song, Lizzie immediately jumped with excitement.

"Oh my god, I love this song." Lizzie cheered as the song began to play its first verse. "I had to learn this for my movie, Ingrid Goes West and I instantly fell in love with it."

I admire her as she prepares to sing the song.

"I will never find another lover
Sweeter than you
Sweeter than you

And I will never find another lover
More precious than you

Girl you are
Close to me you're like my mother
Close to me you're like my father
Close to me you're like my sister
Close to me you're like my brother

And you are the only one, my everything
And for you this song I sing.."

Lizzie smiles at me while doing her little nerdy dance, making my heart flutter.

"All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I thank God
That I
That I finally found you

All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too.."

I couldn't help but allow the overgrowing amount of fluttery feeling I have for her to consume me. The way she was dancing and pointing at me as she was singing the lyrics sparked something in me. I'm literally at my happiest when I'm with her. I hope she knows this.

-

"Be careful baby, I wouldn't want you getting hurt." Lizzie kicked the door open as she remained with her arms around me for assistance.

I chuckle at how careful she is with me, "Lizzie, babe, I'm okay. I can walk on my own." I tell her as we make our way inside my living room.

"I know, I just want an excuse to be as close to you as possible," Lizzie admits as we sink slowly into the couch. She looks at me almost instantly, and of course, I stare right back into her mesmerizing green eyes of hers. "I can't wait to take care of you. I will make up for lost time and you'll love me so much." Lizzie told me as she stood up from the couch to grab something in the kitchen.

My heart immediately fell into my stomach. I don't think she realized what she said, but she said it. It made me feel all different kinds of good emotions, setting me up for something big. A realization made me draw a smile on my face. It's no secret that my feelings for Lizzie are stronger than I anticipated. But, they are there and I genuinely feel it for her. No questions asked. Despite the trials and tribulations that we have been going through, there has been one thing that remained constant. I knew this before everything that happened, and it's still the same.

I'm in love with Elizabeth Olsen.

——

A/N: I can't believe it took me 3 days to write this chapter and I don't even know if this is any good or not.

Alright, y'all can finally breathe. Fluffs are here to stay. I know I've broken your hearts more than once 😮‍💨

See y'all in the next!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740K 23.6K 71
Y/N is not a normal twenty something year old working her way through life in New York City. But she is married to her celebrity wife Elizabeth Chase...
503K 18.1K 51
(Book 2/3 of Club Echo) 3 years later, Y/N finds herself back in LA for a job opportunity she can't avoid. What happens when Y/N is left with no choi...
517K 12.2K 73
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!Reader one shots. Requests encouraged! 18+ for mature content. 🏅#9 in the ElizabethOlsen tag, thank you all so much!! 🏅#1 in...
12.8K 653 19
When Ellie and Lizzie meet in Los Angeles, unfortunate circumstances keep them apart. But, when they cross paths again a year later in New York City...