Unravel Me

By puckerupchris

Steve Rogers- OC ~ Bryanna is just a girl who moved from LA to New York with her bestfriend Natasha for Colle... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Small Bonus Chapter

Chapter 56

1.5K 38 19
By puckerupchris

Get ready for a huge surprise in this chapter...
Stuck with u- Ariana Grande
Love Story- Taylor Swift
~~
Los Ángeles California.

A few hours into watching Riverdale and Steve never wanted to punch a character so bad in there life. He's never watched such a stupid drama show like this besides on my block in his entire life, but Bryanna seemed to like it. He managed to put all cringe aside and watch it with the women who lit up his days, she seemed to enjoy it.

He enjoyed holding her and glancing down at her each time something spontaneous happened in the show, making her gasp or laugh. He enjoyed seeing those little reactions. She'd smile when she seen cute gestures done by the couples or when she'd smack her lips being annoyed at something she wouldn't agree too. They sat and watched season one together, barely finishing about four episodes. Steve not even knowing theres at least three more.

Luckily for him, she got hungry and a bit
mad at the show once Veronica tried to make everything about her and her father again. The two made there way downstairs to find Vision and Wanda with the kids heading back inside from the beach.

"How was it?" Bryanna asked, seeing how dark the two had gotten.

"It was amazing." Wanda snickered.

With the whole squad going to Los Angeles including Wanda, Vision, and the kids, the day for AGT's finale was right around the corner. Only two days away, the three couples flew down early to Los Angeles to spend some time together.

"We're going to make something to eat, do you guys want some?" She asked the couple. "Oh no it's fine dear, we're planning on going out." Wanda replied.

Steve and Bryanna found it totally okay, with Natasha and Bucky going out that night too and getting the kids and couple gone as well they had more time for themselves.

As Steve watched her cook, seeing her in action, it did something to him. She fiddled her way through the kitchen nook, to the drawers, to the stove. Getting everything she needed to make her heavenly mac and cheese, she sighed as she got to mixing her ingredients up.

Steve exhaled roughly, trying to understand how he could get so turned on just by watching somebody mix whipping cream and cheese together. Although he couldn't do anything then and there, his thoughts didn't stop him from thinking how he'd lift her up onto the counter. Ripping off her tight crop top shirt to reveal her perky round breasts, playing and sucking on her nipples, give them a little bite to hear her moans. God, how much he loved her moans.

"What are you deeply thinking about?" She snickered as she salted the paprika in the mac and cheese for flavor.

Snapping out of his dirty thoughts, he cleared his throat and glanced up at her. "Nothing important."

"Are you saying my tits aren't important?" She asked. "I saw you looking." Bryanna said teasingly.

"I can basically read your dirty thoughts Steve." She snickered as she popped the mac and cheese in the oven to cook. "Well you know exactly what I want to do, right?" He asked.

"Maybe." She said, before Steve can lean in to kiss her they were interrupted by little cries.

"Shhh shhh shh." Wanda shushed as she rocked Scarlet on her way down. "We're heading out now." She whispered.

Both nodded and waved there goodbyes.

As soon as the mac and cheese was done, the two changed into their swim wear and took Dodger out to the back.

"Dodger no!"

He jumped into the pool, splashing both Steve and Bryanna as there feet laid inside the water. Filling the bowl of mac and cheese with sprinkles of chlorine water. The two chuckled as they put both bowls down to the side, losing their appetite. "You look delicious in that bikini." Steve spoke. "Don't be surprised if my face ends up between your legs."

Laughing, she kicked a little bit of the water to him. "God I love Los Angeles." She cooed allowing the warm sunlight soak into her tan skin. "Yeah, me too." He stated. "Would you ever want to move back?" Steve asked.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind." She responded. "When my grandma was sick I spent a couple of months here before I moved back to New York, sure I started a life out there but LA will always be home too."

He nodded understanding, both soon got up and laid on the two water loungers that sat inside the pool steps. Laying there for a while, the two soaked in the sunlight as Dodger swam back and forth in the pool.

Steve beamed up at Bryanna, seeing her body get toned as she had her Versace sunglasses covering he face. Sitting up, he worked up the courage to ask her a question that lingered his mind since the first day they met. "Can I talk to you about something?"

Dodger made his way up to the stairs where the loungers were, shaking his body, droplets of water splashed everywhere. The couple laughed at his action, finally moving away Bryanna sat up from the lounger as her feet were now touching the water. "What's up?"

Taking a deep breath, he looked at her. "Do you see a life with me?" He asked.

Bryanna smiled as she leaned over to grab Steve's hand. "Of course I see a life with you, you're the only person i'll ever want."

He was content to hear those words, knowing it was finally the right time one of these days to ask her to marry him.

As she leaned in to sway a kiss on his lips, she tricked Steve and threw him into the water. Laughing hysterically, Steve bounced back up from the water and grabbed her ankles, dragging her into the water with him.

~
'Never give up on your dreams. No matter how many people say it's impossible, no matter how difficult your journey is, you can create your ideal life. Whatever your heart desires can become your reality. Don't worry about what others think, because at the end of the day, what makes you happy is what matters the most."

-Mom

Flipping over the picture, she seen the photo that was taken of Bryanna and her mother at her graduation. Being a proud mom, seeing her daughter become top ten percent in her class, every time a big event happens in Bryannas life she reads that note over and over again, knowing if her mom was here that's exactly what she'd tell her now, and forever.

"You're on in five!" A producer shouted to Bryanna.

Nodding, she went to go find her team.

"Okay guys, this can change each one of your lives." She started off. "Dancing with your feet is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another. Make sure you guys leave it all out there tonight, remember we dance because there's not other greater feeling in the world than moving to a piece of music and letting the whole world disappear." She continued.

"Just act like we're at the studio again." She smiled. "I love you all."

With everyone exchanging it back, they did their little chant and made there way the the front of the stage. Waiting to be called out by Terry Crews.

"And now, coming all the way from New York.
An old judge you know and love. Winner of dancing with the stars and one of the most loved celebrities today, joining her today is her old dance crew, give it up for Bryanna Castellanos and Carter's dance crew!"

The team made there way out to the stage, dressed out in pink crop tops, denim ripped levi's shorts and there hair up in pigtails Just exactly how it was in Harley Quinn's birds of prey.

The team walked out and made there way to the center of the stage, the all turned to the back and faced the AGT screen.

Mmm
I ain't tryna (Ah)
I ain't tryna
I ain't tryna

Turning around, they all made there way down, swerving there shoulders to the front.

Yeah, ain't tryna be cool like you
Wobblin' around in your high-heeled shoes
I'm clumsy, made friends with the floor
Two for one, you know a bitch buy four
And two left feet, you know I always drop
First thing a girl did was a bop
I'm the whole damn cake and the cherry on top shook up the bottom, made a good girl pop.

Swaying there hands up in the air, they brought them down to their hips rocking them side to side as there legs followed.

The crowd went insane, Steve and the rest cheering there lungs out as Billy and Tommy clapped in excitement. As soon as the song was coming to an end, Steve signaled to Bucky that he was leaving, catching the attention of Wanda, Vision, and Natasha who were left confused.

I'm a bitch, I'm a boss
I'm a bitch and a boss, I'ma shine like gloss
I'm a bitch, I'm a boss
I'm a bitch and a boss, I'ma shine like gloss

Some teammates did death drops, as the others struck a light pose as soon as the song ended. Earning a standing ovation from the crowd, they bowed as a thank you and hugged each other on team.

Catching the attention of the audience with screams and 'awes' Bryanna turned around to find Steve on Stage. "I have been waiting forever for this moment to finally come." Steve spoke into the microphone.

Bryanna walked towards him, her breath panting as she had a confused look on her face. "Bryanna, from the day that I met you I knew you'd have such a huge impact on my life. I love every bit of you, not just the beauty that the strangers could see, but the imperfections and insecurities that come with you too. The parts that you hide because you feel like people won't understand, I love all those pieces that make you. I never planned on falling in love but you." He sighed as he looked at her up and down. "You changed all of that for me, Bryanna Castellanos." Steve spoke as he got on his knee, taking out a box from his pocket making everyone and Bryanna gasp, holding her hands to her mouth.

"I want to have a future with you, I can't imagine you not being in it. Everything you do, everything you say. You are my first thought in the morning, you're my last thought before I fall asleep, and you're almost every thought in between. I am totally, completely, overwhelmingly, eye-poppingly, life-changingly, spectacularly, passionately, deliriously, i'm love with you. Bryanna Castellanos, will you marry me?"

Tears steamed down both of there faces, sobs broke loose. "Yes!" She gasped, ignoring the ring, she picked up Steve by his cheeks and immediately kissed him. The crowd went wild at her response, cheers and whistle blowing being shot out through the arena.

Steve wrapped his hands around her, pulling her closer. There lips touched, mixing with the tears as they streamed down each other's faces.

Pulling away, Steve slid the Tiffany soleste round engagement ring on her finger. They both stared at it, watching how it shined when it hit the light. Unlike the last ring that took a hold on her finger- this one felt right, it felt like it belonged on her. It was a beautiful, but simple ring still, not too heavy or not
too over the moon. It was perfect.

"It looks even better than I imagined." Steve spoke. Glancing at her with his long wet lashes. "I love you so much." She spoke.

She smiled, throwing her arms around his neck, pulling him into another kiss.

It's everything she could have ever wanted, she performed in front of millions of people once again and this time with her old team, she was surrounded by fans and old friends, and best of all her best friends.

Walking backstage, she seen Vision, Wanda, the kids, Natasha, and Bucky waiting for the couple.

"Congrats!" They yelled, Bryanna flashing them the ring as she made there way towards them with a little happy dance.

"I'm so happy for you Bry." Natasha spoke as she went over to hug her. "Thank you Nat." She sniffled, still trying to compose herself after what just happened.

"Congratulations Breezy." Bucky spoke. "Thanks Buck."

Pulling her aside, he looked down at her and looked at the ring. "You know." He spoke. "He's been holding onto that ring for a long time."

She looked at him confused. "Really?" She said. "Yup." Bucky said popping the 'p'.

"He planned on proposing after our wedding passed." Her jaw dropped as she looked over to see Steve talking to Vision about how nervous he was to propose. "He never let go of it because he knew he'd put it to use one day." Bucky smiled.

"Let's go celebrate!" He yelled as everyone cheered, Bryanna made her way to Steve as he smiled. "Come on doll, let's get out of here."
~~~

So this chapter originally had over eight thousand words but I decided to cut it into another chapter, but congrats to my Bry baby, she deserves the world and more.

We're almost there guys, finale is only a few chapters away!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

She got both By b

Fanfiction

86.3K 1K 25
Bucky BarnesX Steve RogersX Y/N Threesome relationship
197K 4.9K 52
Y/n texts Natasha Romanoff about getting hurt instead of her best friend, Alena. But she ends up connecting with her, Unknowingly y/n shares every de...
75.8K 3.3K 45
Mixing business and pleasure is never a good idea. (Y/n) is hard-working, career-driven, and professional. Two months into her new job she meets some...
311K 7.4K 47
When Y/n moves into Avengers Tower on the same day as Steve's best friend, you and Bucky become fast friends. Looking at Bucky you want something mor...