Plan B [KNJxOC]

由 oxMoonxChildxo

They were supposed to have fun. One night, nothing more, nothing less, but they made a mess of things. Leila... 更多

Authors Notes
Chapter One: Uphill Battles
Chapter Two: Day 1-4
Chapter Three: Like A Can Of Sprite
Chapter Four: Coconut Rum & Bad Decisions
Chapter Six: Rattle Those Pipes
🚨🔞Chapter Seven: I'll Call You🔞🚨
Chapter Eight: Finger Painting
Chapter Nine: The Comeback
Chapter Ten: Now Or Never
Chapter Eleven: Namjoon's Choice
Chapter Twelve: Baby Steps
Chapter Thirteen: Leila Doll
Chapter Fourteen: Seoul!
Chapter Fifteen: Mia's Closet
Chapter Sixteen: With Your Google Maps?
Chapter Seventeen: Baby Proofing
Chapter Eighteen: Dirty Little Secret
Chapter Nineteen: Seaweed Soup
Chapter Twenty: Makgeolli
Chapter Twenty One: Baby Pictures
Chapter Twenty Two: Coffee For Your Nerves
Chapter Twenty Three: Jookie
Chapter Twenty Four: You Know A Jackie?
Chapter Twenty Five: Showtime
Chapter Twenty Six: The Godfather
🚨🔞Chapter Twenty Seven: Ted Talk🔞🚨
Chapter Twenty Eight: Mia Meets World
🚨🔞Chapter Twenty Nine: So This Is Love 🔞🚨
Chapter Thirty: Dinner Plans
Chapter Thirty One: I'll Wait For You
Chapter Thirty Two: Coming Home
Chapter Thirty Three: Home
🚨🔞Chapter Thirty Four: The Househusband🔞🚨
Epilogue
Namjoon & Leila's Playlist

🚨🔞Chapter Five: Lets Play Uno🔞🚨

2.3K 123 12
由 oxMoonxChildxo

A/N: Song starts when you see the speaker emoji.

Namjoon made his way to the bathroom door. Should he knock? What if she was in dispose?

I should knock.

"It's open," she called from the other side of the door before he even had the chance. He took a deep breath and placed his hand on the knob, turning it slowly to not look as excited as he felt.

He found her sitting on bathroom counter swinging her feet. Something about the bathroom lighting brought out her best features. She was without a doubt the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen and maybe in another life she'd be his. In another life their meetings would've been somewhere better than hotel rooms and they wouldn't have to sneak around to see eachother.

Namjoon came and stood beside her, leaning his hip on the bathroom counter. He was determined to make every moment in her company count because he'd never have this moment again.

"So uh, your sister. She threatened to hang me by my balls."

Leila laughed. Lizzy was harmless. Okay that was a lie. She'd once taken a bat to one of the guys Leila had brought home because he had gotten a little too reckless. Needless to say, that was the last time Leila ever let a guy stay overnight.

"Yeah, that sounds like her. Did she leave already?" Namjoon nodded once. "And everyone else?" He nodded again.

🔊

Leila felt her nerves begin to take over. All of a sudden that huge bathroom felt too small and stuffy. Her body felt hot all over, like she'd break into a sweat at any moment. It didn't take a genius to figure out what was about to happen between them.

She willed herself to play it cool and sucked her teeth in false disappointment. "What will we do to keep ourselves busy now?"

Her sarcasm was clear and Namjoon could play if that's what she wanted. He shrugged and pushed of the counter, positioning himself between her legs.

Leila inadvertantly opened them wider, allowing him to come closer. She could feel her heartbeat in her ears, growing louder and faster when his hands found their way to her knees and began to trail upwards at an agonizingly slow pace.

"We can play Uno." His fingers found the belt loops to her pants. A breath she didn't realize she'd been holding was knocked out of her as he swiftly pulled her towards the edge of the counter.

The space between them was nonexistent. She could feel his heart beat against her chest and his arousal between her legs. "Or," Namjoon pushed his hips deeper into hers, desperate to feel her. Leila whimpered at the pressure he was applying. Her hands grabbed fistfuls of his shirt. As if it were possible to pull his body even closer. Namjoon looked into Leila's eyes with such deep intensity that she had to close hers in the irrational fear that she'd drown in his.

Her hips involuntarily rocked against him causing him to inhale sharply through gritted teeth. Their lips were separated by mere centimeters, teasing eachother by the closeness. "Or do you want to play with me?" He whispered.

Leila lost all reasoning as their lips crashed together. His tongue coaxed her bottom lip and she grant him entry. Her whole body tingled in response to their tongues meeting. His mouth tasted tropical and sweet from the drinks they'd indulged in earlier.

Like coconut rum and bad decisions.

Butterflies made an untimely appearance in the pit of her stomach at the warmth of his hands on the sides of her face, pulling her deeper into the kiss. She didn't like that feeling. It was like the ground had been pulled from underneath her and the only thing stopping her from falling was his him.

Her hands slipped under his t-shirt making his breath hitch as they ran down his stomach to the waist of his sweat pants. His abdomen tightened at the feeling of her dainty hand slipping beneath the waistband. She wrapped her fingers around his member and nipped at his bottom lip, making him hiss in response. That was it, the drop that spilled over a glass they'd been filling to the brim since they met. There was no turning back.

They pulled away for only a moment while their hands furiously went to work undressing eachother. Leila jumped down from the counter, hurriedly kicking her shoes off and pulling his shirt off. His fingers went to work on the button of her jeans. Only stopping to pull the condom out of his pocket before she yanked his pants and underwear down over his erection. They stood before eachother naked, vulnerable, and breathing heavily.

Leila grabbed the condom he had placed on the counter and ripped the wrapper open. They both looked down between them as she softly placed it on the tip, making his cock jump at her touch. She slowly smoothed it over his throbbing length.

He forgot how to breathe, jaw hanging slighty open, watching her slide the condom all the way down. He could've came from that feeling alone. It'd been too long and if he didn't try to control himself this would be over before it even started.

His fingers found their way into her hair, pulling it softly to bring her eyes up to look at his. He loved the way she looked, naked, heavy lidded, and ready for him. Just for him. "I said," he leaned in and slowly swiped his tongue across her top lip. When she tried to kiss him he tightened his grip on her hair, pulling her back further. "Do you want to play with me?"

His voice was husky and low, teasing her even more. The wetness between Leilas legs responded to his dominance even though she didn't want to. Blame it on the liquor but for the first time in her life she wasn't that upset about letting someone else take the reigns. "Yes." She nodded slowly loving the way it caused him to tug on her hair.

In the next instant she was wrapping her legs around his waist as he lifted her up. He entered her hard in one quick, swift motion. Almost as if he'd been waiting impatiently for her permission. Leila cried out in what she could only describe as delicious agony. Namjoon silenced her cries with his mouth as he pushed her up against the nearest wall. One hand gripping her bottom and the other on the wall for support.

His mind was void of any thought that didn't involve her. All he could focus on was her legs wrapped around him and the feeling of how wet and tight she felt sliding over his cock. His movement were erratic and desperate. He thrust into her so hard he prayed they couldn't hear him pounding away next door.

Leilas nails dug into his shoulders as he continued to pump into her. She moaned into his ear causing him to grip her tighter and quicken his tempo. This was better than she had expected. The way they wanted eachother was primal and reckless and she loved that. She loved the way he held her body to his like he was afraid she'd run away. She loved the way he kissed and licked any spot the position would allow him to.

She could feel her orgasm building as he continued to drive her up the wall. "Faster, faster. I'm almost there." She should've known that the moment she asked him to speed up, he would've slowed down.

He pulled back to look at her as he slowed his movements and began to grind into her softly. Leila's eyebrows furrowed together in frustration as the build up to her orgasm began to subside. Her head fell against the wall as she tried to catch her breath.

He took the opportunity to catch her off guard and began to speed up again. "Son of a bitch." She breathed while wrapping her arms tightly around his neck to hold on.

Namjoon bit his bottom lip trying to hide his smile. If he had let her come that would have meant that this would be over and she would be gone. He wasn't quite ready to let that happen. "No, that's not my name." He teased. "Whats my name?"

"No." She would never give someone that type of pleasure.

His hand was back in her hair, pulling again, causing her neck to arch. She threw another expletive his way which he ignored. "Whats my name?" His thrust harder into her as he spoke. Leila shut her eyes and mouth tightly to keep from screaming out. He began to slow down again causing her to whine.

"Not again," she cried out. "Pl-please?" Was she fucking begging?

"Whats my name, Leila?" He rasped, trying to hold on longer. It was getting difficult to hold himself back. Everytime he slowed down he was depriving himself as well.

Leila couldn't do it anymore. She needed to come or she would surely die. Atleast thats what she told herself to rationalize why she was letting him have this much control. To rationalize why she was about to do what he wanted. "J-joon! Joon!" At the rewarding sound of his name he picked up his earlier pace, chasing his own release.

She couldn't hold her screams any longer as her muscles began to tighten around him. His mouth came crashing down on hers again, swallowing her moans. Stars exploded behind her eyes and her body trembled when she came.

The sound of her screaming his name as she tightened around him was all he needed to send him over the edge as well.

They both remained still trying to catch their breath. Her head fell to his shoulder while the last waves of her orgasm subsided. Never in her life had she had sex the made her feel like she did tonight. Her eyes had even watered in the midst of the orgasm. No other man had done her in like Namjoon did. Maybe it was the alcohol or the idea that they would never get another chance like this. Whatever it was she was she grateful for it.

As reality sank in, the awareness that it was now over washed over him. He stared at wall behind her as that loneliness began to settle back in. "Will you leave now?" Namjoon hated the way he sounded, like he was begging her to stay.

He was lonelier than he cared to admit. He had the guys who were more like his family but it wasn't the same. Sometimes he needed the closeness only a significant other could provide. Unfortunately, his career wouldn't allow that. While his friends were getting married or having children, he was touring the world. He loved his job but he couldn't help but to feel regret and jealousy whenever he came across their social media posts. Had he not chosen to live this lifestyle, would he have had that? Would someone have loved him?

Leila lifted her head from his shoulder to face him. She took a moment to take him in. From the slight arch of his eyebrows to the scar beneath his lip. He was beautiful. Even coated in sweat with his hair disheveled he was the most gorgeous man she'd ever laid eyes on. But there was more to him than just that. He was an oxymoron. Sweet and charming at first glance then risky and daring all at once. Qualities that she could easily become absorbed with and addicted to.

Which is probably why she did something she promised herself she'd never do.

She allowed another person to make a decision for her.

"Not if you don't want me to."

His chest tightened again at the way she looked at him. He now understood her earlier question.

What were they doing?

He didnt have the answer nor did he want it. Right now, he just wanted her. "Then, I dont want you to."
✖✖✖✖✖

A/N: It was a shorter chapter just because I felt like the smut needed its own place without actually losing the story line. But I love this song so much 😭 and I just love it for them.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

603K 19.8K 21
||This book is being edited but you can still read it || 🔞⚠️ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗲...
607K 17.8K 63
We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are you?" - he asked on the phone. "Home. Why...
22.8K 951 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...
46.2K 1.2K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...