𝐦𝐢 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐚² || 𝐤𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐞...

By winterrain__

- 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐢 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐... More

A/N
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 49
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 50
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 51
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 52
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 53
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 54
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 55
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 56
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 57
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 58
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 59
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 60
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 61
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 62
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 63
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 64
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 65
Chapter 66
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 67
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 68
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 69
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 70
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 71
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 72
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 73
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 74
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 75
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 76
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 77
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 78
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 79
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 80
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 81
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 82
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 83
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 84
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 85
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 86
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 87
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 88
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 89
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 90
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 91
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 92
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 93
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 94
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 95
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 96
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 97
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 98
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 99
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 100
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 101
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 102
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 103
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 104
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 105
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 106
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 107
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 108
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 109
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 111
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 112
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 113
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 114
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 115

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 110

1K 37 2
By winterrain__

Ariana◗  

" He's adorable. "

" THERE SHE IS!!! "

Bora grinned as she heard the American singer's squeal and was immediately greeted in a warm hug.

" It's so nice to finally meet you! "

Bora was internally fangirling, her stomach churning from excitement at seeing Ariana so upclose and hugging her.

" Same! Oh my God! I was like thinking for weeks now about who I should invite as a guest to my Coachella and than I saw you on the Twitter about this interview—"

" Well, that's embarrassing! "

Bora chuckled, her cheeks heating up as she scratched the back of her neck and Ariana just laughed, " Oh, it's no worry. I also saw your live, and wow! You're such a badass! "

Bora giggled, thanking her. " A little late but I loved the way you sang Into You so I want you on the stage with me, I think our voices will go along really well! "

Bora held in a squeal, " Thank you. It means so much, you're practically my motivation from even back than. "

" Aww.. Thank you! "

" It's fine if he films, right? We can cut it of you want—"

" Oh, no! It's alright. Let him. Let's go get some coffee and talk about the line distribution. My manager said he's going to announce this evening and he contacted your manager too about it... "

After getting the coffee, the discussion about the songs and line distribution had went long.

It was already evening and Bora was starting, and she could tell so was Ariana so they had ordered some pizza and resumed their discussion.

Bora found it hard to not fangirl literally every time the singer complimented her and she was such a sweetheart, she was sure they instantly clicked.

The stage practice would start from tomorrow since it would be announced this evening and Bora just couldn't wait.

Although she was nervous she'd mess up bad because Ariana's vocal range was wide and unbelievable, she didn't know if she could reach that, and a part of her was excited to discover that.

" How was the meeting? "

Bora beamed, climbing the bed and snuggling beside Taehyung, sighing.
" She's amazing. " The girl said dreamily, " She has dimples too, like Joonie oppa! "

She giggled and Taehyung smiled, chuckling at her excitement. " It went well. We start stage practice tomorrow, do you wanna tag along? "

" I don't want to embarrass myself! "

" Hey—come on! Your english has gotten so much better. Didn't you hear yourself yesterday?! Hey—hands off, man! "

She teased, chuckling as Taehyung's cheeks shaded red, " That came out of instinct. "

" Come on, oppa! I'll feel bad leaving you alone here and I also want you there as emotional support. "

Not knowing how to deny to that adorable face, he pecked her forehead and nodded, " Yeah, okay. But you're doing most of the talking. "

" Of course, I will. "

" Oh—Kookie is calling. " She chuckled, sliding the answer and beaming the sight of the six boys and Taera.

" HI GUYS!!! HI BABY~"

" Oh my God, hyung! You didn't tell me you guys reached the nickname level! "

" Hey! I was talking to my Taera!! " Bora laughed, " Wah, Jin oppa looks so red. I can see it from here. "

" Bora, did you go to California to sass at a middle aged man? " Namjoon asked, chuckling.

Bora shrugged, " It wasn't our fault, okay? Even drunk people act better than him. "

" It's fine. He deserved it anyway. " Yoongi mumbled, " I'd have did something worse if I was there. "

" Hyung, don't encourage her! "

Bora giggled, " I would've too if it weren't for the crowd. "

" ANYWAY! Both of you, don't take off your masks! Bora, how was meeting with your idol?! "

Hoseok asked and Taehyung chuckled with Bora, " We won't, oppa. And it
was—"

" AMAZING! Bora can't stop
fangirling! "

" The only person I've seen her fangirl is for Yo Sung and Jin hyung. " Jimin smirked, randomly blowing them a flying kiss.

" You've all got to meet her! " The girl gushed, " Joonie oppa! She has dimples like you! They're so cute~"

And Bora had started to rant and the rest just listened, adorning features in their faces as they admirably listened to their Bora.

" Come on, don't be shy. " Bora said to Taehyung, tugging him.

" Hey guys!!! Hi, V, right?! "

The boy widened his eyes slightly as Ariana went in for a hug, causing Bora to snicker as he hugged her back as he does like a gentleman to other females.

" Hi, that'd be me. It's a pleasure to meet you. "

Bora beamed, giving the cameraman a thumbs up and whispering, " Oppa's english is so much better. I'm scared he'll make friends with her before me. "

" Hey, I've ordered some coffee for you guys. I was thinking we'll take a tour of the stage first, right Bora?! "

" Oh, yeah! We should do that. " She smiled, facing Taehyung, " Do you want to film too? "

" I was doing that. " He already had his phone in his hand, a grin on his face.
" He's adorable. " Bora heard Ariana whisper to her and the two giggled as Taehyung filmed around.

" Let's get on the stage. "

" Let's do it. "

" Hey, hyung!! "

" Taetae, are you both doing okay
there? "

" Oh, yeah! We're amazing! I can't stop listening to Bora!! She sounds amazing even while practicing, she's on stage right now! Listen! "

Both Ariana and Bora we're going over the songs one by one, practicing while Taehyung was filming along with the cameraman for BTS official YouTube.

" Whoa! I wish we could come to the concert! "

Taehyung hummed, " Me too! This is so fun! Did you guys eat? "

" Yeah, we did. We hava free day. What time is it there? Dis you have lunch or something? "

" Yes, Jin hyung! We just had lunch. It's some where around noon here. I'm too excited to check time, haha! "

" Lucky you, you got to perform Bora live even before the concert! "

" I know. " He giggled, " How's Jungkookie holding up? "

" Oh, about that.... Don't tell Bora but he's coming to the concert. "

" Really?! "

" Yeah, it's a surprise so don't tell Bora. "

" I won't, this is gonna be amazing! "

" I'll hang up now. Take care, both of you. "

" Yep, bye! "

a/n:

Lmao, I know Ariana's Coachella was at like 2019 but bare with me, please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1K 13
BTS REACTIONS TO YOU BEING - SAD/PROTECTIVE/ANGRY/JEALOUS/CUTE/STUPID/FUSSY/ ETC ETC ⚠ ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY BECAUSE I'M GONNA UPDATE IT ⚠ ...
93.8K 1.5K 15
Looking for angst ??? Well you're on the right book👍 If you're not a person who is interested in reading a whole story this is the best book for you...
23.8K 954 41
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧�...
44.8K 2.5K 43
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝑪𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝑶𝑴𝑩𝑶𝒀 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 �...