THE MANOBAN's: MEET THE DISAS...

By Dos1st

Having kids is a blessing but what if it turns out a disaster? Find out in the next chapter of the life of th... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Surveyyyyy
BP
16
17
BLACKPINK 5TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY
18
19
20
21
UP
22
OUT
23
24
24.1
LALISA
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
SELISA
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
NEW BOOK
41
42
THE MANOBANS (CHRISTMAS SPECIAL)
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61 JENNIE'S BDAY SPECIAL
62
63
64
65
66 (M)
67
68
69
70
70.1
71
72
73: SEYCHELLES
74
VALENTINES DAY SC ( LISA AND THE SUPER M )
VALENTINES SC (LISA AND THE SUPER M PART 2)
VALENTINES SC (LISA AND THE SUPER M LAST PART)
(VALENTINE'S DAY BONUS CHAPTER)
THE MANOBANS | THE LAST CHAPTER
75
76
OUT
77
78
79
80
81
82
( LISA'S LATE BIRTHDAY SPECIAL CHAPTER )
( LISA'S LATE BDAY SPECIAL LAST PART )
Kris-Ella
83
84 ( KRISTELLA CONTINUATION )
85
86
NEW STORY: JENLISA
BLACKPINK
AHEM
87
88
EPILOGUE
WHO WANT THIS? (THE SUPER M)
SPECIAL CHAPTER: PART 1🙈
SPECIAL CHAPTER: LAST PART
THE PLOT: CLARIFICATIONS
NEW STORY ONE SHOT
NEW JL STORY
NEW STORY

3

21K 721 356
By Dos1st

THIRD-PERSON

" Good evening Lisa". Nancy greeted the Thai when she arrives at Chanel to pick up her wife.

" Good evening Nancy, how are you? It's been a week since I last came here". Lisa told her that made Nancy giggled.

" I'm doing good Mrs. Manoban. I actually met someone and we will be having a date later". Nancy shyly stated.

" Really? Wow congrats Nancy. I hope your special someone will make you happy and most importantly will treat you right". Lisa told her and smiles.

" Thank you Lisa, I als-----Manoban". Nancy didn't get to finish her sentence when Jennie cut her off.

" Honey". Lisa said.

" I've been waiting for you inside and yet you are just here chatting with Nancy". Jennie told her wife then glared at Nancy.

" Oh, just a lil chit-chat with Nancy. Did you know that she's dating now?". Lisa stated that made Nancy's eyes widen.

" Hey Lisa you don't have to tell Mrs. Manoban about it". Nancy told her but the Thai shook her head.

" Nah it's fine besides...". Lisa paused and lean forward at Nancy's ear that causes Jennie to widen her eyes.

" So Nini won't get jealous of you". Lisa chuckles before she pulled away.

" Yah! What was that about Manoban?!". Jennie yelled at her Thai wife.

" Nothing Nini, I just teased her, don't get jealous okay? Haha". Lisa teased her wife before she walks towards her and peck on her lips.

" Whatever come on". Jennie told her and hooked her arm at Lisa.

" Alright, we'll go ahead Nancy. You take care, and oh enjoy your date later". Lisa told Nancy and winked at her before they left.

LISA

" Good Evening Mrs. Manobans". The server greeted us as soon as we arrived at the restaurant.

" Good Evening". I greeted him back and smile at him.

" This way please". He stated and showed us our table. Jennie and I have decided to have dinner together since it's been two weeks since we last dated due to our busy schedules.

" I miss this". Nini told me.

" Me too. Who would have thought that our love was still strong. I can't believe what we've been through. I almost die twice, first when I have a dilated cardiomyopathy, the second one was when I'm with IU. I even lost my memories. I wonder how my life would be in this 3rd book". I said and chuckles but when I saw how Jennie glared at me I immediately shut my mouth.

" What so funny with that Manoban? I almost lost you and yet you still have the guts to laugh?". Jennie said in a serious tone. Geez, she doesn't really know how to take a joke.

" I'm just kidding honey, geez loosen up tiger". I teased her but she's still glaring at me.

" Whatever Manoban. I will make sure that we will grow old together and I will never allow anyone to take you away from me, do you understand?!". Jennie sternly said so I nodded my head in understanding and held her hand to calm her nerves down. Such a hot-headed tiger.

" Good, I love you Lisayah". Jennie's voice turns from an angry tiger to a cute little feline.

" Of course I love you too Nini". I answered and kiss the top of her hand but then she pulled her hand abruptly.

" Really Manoban? At the top of my hand? What am I a grandma?". Jennie protested. I swear this tiger gets mad easily. Does kissing the top of her hand is a sign of being a grandma now? From what I know it indicates respect, admiration, care, romance, AFFECTION, ADORATION, AND PURITY! Wow, I can't believe I lose my patience.

" Yah what are you glaring at huh Manoban?!". Jennie raised her voice at me. I blink several times before I heaved a deep sigh.

" Nothing Nini. Kissing a hand shows respect, care, and affection not being a grandma. You're just 38 so don't take it seriously. Age is just a number, you still look young, beautiful, and sexy in my eyes, okay?". I reassure her and went to peck on her lips.

" R-really Lili?". Jennie's eyes soften, she even pouts at me. Damn Jennie Manoban, you're so fucking adorable!

" Yes Nini. I love you". I said and peck on her lips once again.

" I love you more Lili." Jennie answered and hugged me.

Our dinner was filled with laughter and teasing, okay mostly teasing and my wife doesn't really know how to take a joke. Every time I tease her, she would end up glaring at me or worst will pinch my side that causes me to whimper in pain. Some customers were also recognized us especially me and they asked for a photo. Of course, me being a polite pretty-handsome woman I quickly agreed.

However, Jennie's been shooting daggers at us mostly to the girls who asked for a photo but glad she didn't do anything that would make the girls run for their lives.

" I'll just go to the restroom then after that let's head home. I miss our babies". Jennie told me after the girls had left.

" Behave Manoban". She added before she stood up from her seat.

" Y-yes honey". I answered and I don't know why I stammered at her. Does that mean I'm still under?

" Good. I'll be quick". Jennie said and peck on my lips then head to the ladies' room.

This is bad. I've been under for years now. This needs to be stopped. I don't want to be an under for the rest of my life just like my whatta tops friends. I need to be at least show them that I'm the boss when it comes to Jennie and I's relationship!

" Hi pretty-handsome". I lifted my gaze when I heard someone called me. Yes I know that it was me, I'm the only pretty-handsome inside this restaurant hahaha.

But then...

My eyes were dilated in horror seeing the owner of the voice.

Kehlani...I'm fucking doomed.

" K-kehlani, what are you doing here?". I asked her nervously. I glanced to where the ladies' room is and I can't help but feel anxious knowing that Jennie might come out of that fucking restroom and see her enemy.

" I went to have dinner with a friend. I didn't know you're here Lisa. So who's with you?". Kehlani asked and sat at Jennie's chair. Oh, fuck what should I do?

" I-I'm with my wife. C-can you please stand up, that's my wife's chair". I said and wiped my invisible sweats.

" I see, don't be nervous Lisa. It's just me. Also, I'm sure your wife wouldn't mind if she sees us talking, right?". Kehlani told me and held the top of my hand but I quickly pulled away and hide my hands under the table.

This woman is crazy. My wife is an MMA fighter just like Chaeyoung said.

" Kehlani please just leave. My wife will be back anytime and I don't want you both to end up fighting again". I told her that made her chuckled.

" You're so cute Lisa. I'm not afraid of her. I'm just having a conversation with you". She giggles.

" Kehla--------Manoban". I didn't get to finish what am I trying to say when my wife has returned and cut me off.

Oh, fuck here comes trouble.

" H-honey?". I stammered and Jennie the tiger was giving Kehlani a death glare.

" What are you doing here Kuhlani". My wife called Kehlani Kuhlani.

Kuhlani? What the fuck is that?

" It's Kehlani not Kuhlani". Kehlani corrected my wife but Jennie doesn't give a damn.

" I don't fucking care. Leave my wife alone or I'll send you to hell, choose Kuhlani". My scary wife told her, I feel like I'm gonna pee in my pants. Their staring battle is so fucking intense.

" Relax Mrs. CEO, we are just having a lil chitchat. I haven't seen Lisa in a month so I kinda miss her". I was taken aback by how brave Kehlani is. This woman, she's digging her own grave.

" What did you say?!". My wife yelled at her not minding the customers inside this restaurant who are looking in our way.

" I said I miss your wife." Kehlani repeated and that's it, the beast inside of my wife has awakened.

A piece of advice... Never tell in front of my wife that you miss, love, and dream of me because you might wake up the next day in the hospital or worst in Hell.

KIM-MANOBAN's RESIDENCE

" Dada why does Mama let you sleep here on the couch?". Leo asked and laid beside me.

" Oh you're Mama just wanted a Me time that's why she asked me to sleep first here". I reason out.

" But we have a guest room dada so why here?". He asked me again.

" You're Mama wanted to see me right away as soon as she exited our room so me sleeping in the guest room might freak her out if she didn't see me right away". I answered and chuckled.

" Mama's so sweet". He said and giggled.

" If you only know baby". I chuckled at him.

" Anyway, why are you here? Go to your room and sleep beside Liam". I told him but he shooked his head.

" I want to sleep here with you Dada. I miss you". Aww, my son is so adorable. I'm so lucky to have such an amazing son just like him.

" Dada?". I saw Liam went towards us and was pouting.

" Hey, baby, what's wrong?". I asked him.

" Why are you with Leo?". He asked in a cute tone.

" Oh, Leo wants to sleep with me". I smiled at him

" Just him? Why Dada don't you want to sleep with me too? I'm also your son. Don't you love me?". Liam said and was on the verge of tears.

He's really the Mini Jennie.

" Of course I love you baby so don't you ever think that, okay?". I said and pulled him to let him sat on my lap.

" Me too I want to sit in your lap dada". Leo butted in and sat cutely in my lap.

" I want to sleep here with you too dada". Liam said.

" But we can't fit in here. This couch is too small for us". I told him in a soft tone.

" But you let Leo sleep here with you". Liam said and was on the verge of tears once again.

Wow these kids really? They've got their attitude from their Mama.

" Okay---- Your dada will be sleeping beside me sweeties so you both go to your room now". I wasn't able to finish my sentence when Jennie cut me off.

" Mama". Leo and Liam said in unison.

" Your dada will be sleeping in our room so that you two won't end up fighting who's going to sleep beside her." Jennie told our kids.

" Just admit Mama, you miss Dada that is why you came here. Let's go back to our room Liam. We can't win against Mama when it comes to Dada". Jennie was taken aback by Leo's statement. Wow he really knows her Mama. I'm so proud of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 23.7K 46
NALINI - I believe in Love but I don't believe in sacrificing myself for it's sake. My marriage is a promise, a duty I have to fulfil as my Father's...
10K 243 18
Immortality A term used to describe a being who cannot be killed, or die of natural causes, such as God, Angels, Satan, the Devils. But they are only...
549K 26.4K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...