Silence ○ Lee Haechan

By JisungsAsteroidss

○ Slice of life ○ School rebellion au ○ "you don't even smoke", "no I know, I just needed a reason to talk to... More

○ Info
○ 1
○ 2
○ 3
○ 4
○ 5
○ 6
○ 7
○ 8
○ 9
○ 10
○ 11
○ 12
○ 13
○ 14
○ 15
○ 16
○ 17
○ 18
○ 20
○21
○ 22
○ 23
○ 24
○ 25
○ 26
○ 27
○ 28
○ 29
○ 30
○ 31
○ 32
○ 33
○ 34
○ 35
○ 36
○ 37
○ 38
○ 39
○ 40
○ 41
○ 42
○ 43
○ 44
○ 45
○ 46
○ 47
○ 48
○ 49
○ 50
○ 51
○ 52
○53
○ 54
○ 55
○ 56
○ 57
○ 58
○ 59
○ 60
○ 61
○ 62
○ 63
○ Epilogue
JISUNG SPIDERMAN
GLITCH MODE CHENLE
MARK BOOK

○ 19

3.8K 198 146
By JisungsAsteroidss

With the mid afternoon sun beaming through the girls windows illuminating the space naturally, she continued to do her makeup as game day had arrived faster than expected.

Mari looked over at her phone that displayed the time, 4:13pm and the game was set to start at 5, reaching over she pressed skip on her playlist until she found the right song and continued to apply her eyeliner.

Head tilted up and mouth open in concentration as she steadily drew on a wing, finishing the looks off with mascara and lip gloss she reaches over to her jewellery and starts to decorate her skin with the golden accessories.

The vibration of her phone on the table brought her attention to the device, the Lock Screen illuminating she had a new message.

Picking up her phone and opening the chat, she got up from her vanity seat and flopped onto her bed.

Failed Pull Outs

Jenhoe
Are you all still up for tonight?

Main Bitch ❤️🥸
Wtf do you mean
"are we still up for tonight?"
Who do you take us for?

Grump
I'd rather not tbh
But I'll come I guess

We wouldn't miss it for the world

Pretty Princess
I'm only really here for the party

Lele
Wait Jeno was playing a game today...
I only heard about the party

Andy Pwark
I told you yesterday Chenle

Lele
You did?
I definitely don't remember that 🧐

Andy Pwark
Winter was with us

Lele
Who?

Winnie
You take that back you clown looking
headass before I beat your ass at the party

Jenhoe
Great :)
Looks like tonight will be fun then

Nana 👵
Don't listen to the kids Jen, we are all so excited to come see you play. You will do amazing
Neo Dinos rule!

That was cringe but he's right
Neo Dinos will win!

Grump
Seriously who came up with that name
It's actually so shit
Neo Dinos 🤢

Main Bitch ❤️🥸
Idk but it fucking sucks

Pretty Princess
Daeun wasn't it your dads idea?

Main Bitch ❤️🥸
Nah some old fart before him

Winnie
Yeah Mr Kang is too cool for that 😎

Andy Pwark
Mr Kang is pretty cool 😎

Lele
Mr Kang 😎

Main Bitch ❤️🥸
Can you weirdos stop talking about my father
like he's your bestie

Yeah he's my bestie 😠

Jenhoe
Anywho
Game starts in 30 so you better start leaving

Main Bitch ❤️🥸
Yes mummy 😩

Jenhoe
Mummy? The fuck

Main Bitch ❤️🥸
What's wrong
Rather daddy?

Lele
Oi Daddy is my thing

Nana 👵
Sexyyyyyyy

Andy Pwark
Not this again 🤦‍♂️

Okayyyy moving on
We'll see you Jen at 5

Pretty Princess
I'm still catching a ride with you Jun?

Grump
I swear I'm like your personal Uber

Pretty Princess
Okay and?
What about it

Grump
Nothing 😒
I'll pick you up in 5

Main Bitch ❤️🥸

Did you want me to drive today?

With your driving skills? No
I'd rather keep my life

What do you meannn
My driving skills are astonishing 🤩

Says the girl who hits curbs and pot holes like it's a game 😒

I'm a supercar driver what about it

Suree
I'll pick you up in 10
I don't wanna drink tonight anyways

Mari not drinking?
That's the biggest bullshit lie I have ever heard
Why don't we just call an Uber or something

It's definitely not a lie
I'm not in the mood to ruin my liver

You say that now but I know for a fact once you step foot into that house you will down a bottle
Babe I know you too well for your own good

Mmmmmm
Why do I get the feeling you're right

Because I am
Now, Uber?

Why don't we ask Jaemin or something?

Oh... true
I always forget he can drive

I'll message him then

{}

"Thanks for driving us Jae," Mari said with a smile as the three of them walked into the big facility.

"It's all good, if you guys need a ride home from the party too I can always drop you home. I won't be drinking anyway."

"You're actually a life saver, I love you oh my gosh," Daeun gushes out and gives the boys arm a tight squeeze.

"Love you too Da," he said to the girl who began to bounce off once the others came into view.

Jaemin looked down at the other girl whose head was shaking watching her best friend. The girl could feel the boys gaze on her causing her to look up.
"What? Is there something on my face?"

The boy shook his head with a slight smile, "no, it's just you didn't seem over enthusiastic like Daeun when I told you Haechan was coming to watch the game, is all," Jaemin spoke, he had always been the observer of the group and Mari hated how much he could pick up.

The girls smile faulted a little at his words, eyes flicking down to the floor briefly to avoid his gentle gaze.

"It's honestly nothing, I guess I'm not the best with welcoming new people into our group," she confessed and the taller boy nodded in thought, his gaze not leaving her face and she started to feel shy under his scrutiny.

It wasn't technically a lie, Mari always had a difficult time making friends outside of her friend group. She liked it how it was, simple.

He could tell there was more behind the answer but he did not want to push, so instead he pulled his lips up and nudged her side making her eyes fall back onto his with a confused expression written on her face.

"You look pretty today," he admitted and Mari rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Thanks Jae, you look pretty good yourself."

Jaemin was the type of friend in the group who never missed the opportunity to clarify to his friends how much they meant to him. He was the biggest sweetheart with a huge heart.

He always had so much love to give and Mari appreciated him immensely, the whole group did. He was pretty much the mum of the group.

As the two walked into the giant building they spotted their friends already situated on the bleachers. They made their way around the large ice rink in the centre and sat down next to the group.

They all fell into a hearty convocation as they waited for the game to start, Daeun, Jaemin and Mari were trying to spot Jeno amongst the team that sat on the side lines behind the thick glass wall on the opposite side of the rink.

"There he is, Jeno!" Daeun pointed and yelled out causing the boy to look up in shock before a smile pulled wildly at his lips and he returned the smile the group of friends were giving him.

Mari watched as the boy elbowed the figure next to him and when he looked up Mari couldn't help but smile once more.

Jinyoungs wide eyes followed the boys pointed arm towards the group of friends and when his eyes met with the girls, his face softened and he gave her a small wave.

She waved back at him and watched as he mimed if she had eaten and if she was okay, holding his thumb up at the end in question.

Mari giggled at the gesture and nodded her head as she too lifted her thumb.

His smile rose once more before turning back to his team listening to the captains words intently.

The girl slouched back in her seat, her body feeling warm at his concern and her smile stained her lips.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late," a voice called out causing the group to look up.

The smile once placed on the girls lips fell shortly after eyeing down the boy that stood a foot away from her.

"It's all right dude, come sit here," Jaemin offered the spot next to him as he sat at the end.

Jaemin and Donghyuck fell into a comfortable talk, laughing at random jokes and bonding- while Mari had zoned out, eyes boring lasers into the seat in front of her.

Her mind racing a million thoughts but when the overwhelming sensation of the air around her swarmed her body, she lost any recollection of what she was thinking of.

"Fuck it's cold in here," Mari muttered as she wraps her arms around her body, the air from the giant aircon blowing onto her and forcing goosebumps to raise on her skin.

"I told you you should've brought a jumper," Daeun tuts, finally paying attention to the girl and Mari groaned.

The feeling of a jacket being draped over her shoulders made her look up abruptly, eyes connecting with those of the boy beside Jaemin.

"Oh no, it's fine I'm oka-" Mari said about to pull the jacket off of her body when the boy stopped her.

"Ma stop, you're cold just take the jacket," Donghyuck insisted before looking away and bring his attention back to Jaemin.

The girl sat there shocked, hands gripping onto the fabric of the jacket. The sound of sirens and cheers filled her ears and brought her attention to the front, tearing her eyes away from the boy and as she adjusted herself in her seat she pulled the jacket closer to her body.

The sound of her friends and people around her cheering loudly at the entrance of the Neo Dinos became prevalent and soon the girl joined in with the cheers.

Bringing her hands to her mouth to excitedly scream out in excitement as she watches Jeno and Jinyoung enter the ice rink and getting into position.

The two boys hit their sticks together before readying them self, pushing in their mouth guards their eyes narrowed in on the puck that's held by the referee.

The referee readied himself, whistle brought to his lips as he holds the puck firmly in his grasp.

Ready.
Set.
GO!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 7.5K 49
❦︎• ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ɢᴇᴛs ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ʜɪᴄᴋᴇʏs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ's ғᴜᴄᴋʙᴏʏ [there may be a few spelling mistakes and errors. please ignore! also this i...
62.4K 2.2K 76
❪ "oh baby, I never said I was going to do anything." ❫ 𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎 ; she aspired to succeed. idol au; nct lee haechan. BOOK 1: in...
50.4K 1.6K 119
ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ʙᴏʏs sᴛᴜᴍʙʟᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟs ᴏɴ ᴀ ʀᴏᴏғᴛᴏᴘ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ.. ᴛᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ. ᴊɪsᴜɴɢ-ᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴇᴅ. ᴀ ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴛᴇxᴛɪɴɢ/ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ ᴀᴜ ʏᴇᴇᴛʏᴏ...
354K 9.6K 46
"Quiet down honey before I make you mine." ━ Where a girl began to know more about a boy and who she really is. ◈ Mafia / Gang au