My Secret Married

By ParkByunnie614

Gulf Kanawut shares a secret with one of the country's hottest stars, Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat. Their secre... More

A/N
🌻Chapter 1🌻
🌻Chapter 2🌻
πŸ€ Chapter 3 πŸ€
🌻 Chapter 4 🌻
🌞 Chapter 5 🌞
🌞 Chapter 6 🌞
🌻 Chapter 7 🌻
🌞 Chapter 8 🌞
🌞 Chapter 9 🌞
🌞 Chapter 10 🌞
🌞 Chapter 11 🌞
βš–οΈ Chapter 12 βš–οΈ
πŸ€ Chapter 13 πŸ€
🌻 Chapter 14 🌻
🌻 Chapter 15 🌻
🌻 Chapter 16 🌻
🌻 Chapter 17 🌻
πŸ€ Chapter 18 πŸ€
🌞 Chapter 19 🌻
🌻 Chapter 20 🌻
🌞 Chapter 21 🌻
NOT UPDATE
🌻 Chapter 22 🌻

🌞 Chapter 23 🌞

4.2K 124 35
By ParkByunnie614

🌞

As Mew waited for Gulf in the shower, he got a call from an unknown number. Thinking that it might be the director, he answered it, ready with an apology. But alas, it was not.

"Mew, where the hell are you?"

"Yaya!" Mew had to lower his angry voice down so Gulf wouldn't hear. It was a good thing that Gulf was singing loudly in the show as he spoke.

"Why are you calling me? I'm hanging up!"

"Direct's really mad that you didn't show up to work today. They had to push the schedule a few more days because of you, you know."

Mew felt guilty. Because of what happened the other day, he'd simply forgotten about his professional commitments. He's never done anything like this.

"I know. I'm sorry. I'll call him."

"Don't. He's- he's in editing. He's really mad. Just tell me when you're getting back so I can tell him."

Mew and Gulf had talked about going back the next day.

"What? You're with him?" Yaya sounded angry.

"You don't know anything, Yaya. This is between us."

"Whatever. Okay. I'll see you on the set. You're a very foolish man. I mean, it's all over the internet." With that, she dropped the call.

Mew wondered what she meant. He started to search Gulf's name on his phone

"Who were you talking to?" Gulf asked as he stepped out of the bathroom.

Mew jumped in surprise and turned off his phone. Gulf laughed as he sat on the bed.

"What's up with you? Did you forget I was in the room?"

Mew tried to laugh, but it came out false. Good thing, Gulf no longer asked about anything, except about what time they were getting ul tomorrow to catch the first trip back to Bangkok.

As they lay down, with Gulf trying to keep a safe distamce from him on the bed. "Yes?"

"Whatever happens, just trust me. I'll make this right."

Gulf frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Just trust me. That's all I need from you."

Gulf was still frowning, but she tried to smile for him. Mew kissed him on the forehead and said good night. As soon s Gulf was asleep, he took his phone from under his pillow and searched him.

On the biggest gossip site in the country, 'theEnvoy', the headlining story was  'Gulf Kanawut-Playing with the Hearts of the Country's Biggest Heartthrobs.' There on the page was the photo that Yaya had shown Mew woth the doodle. 'All around slut.'

It was a nightmare. Mew continued searching and the same photo had circulated all over the Internet. There a posts with several speculations as to who he was and forum posts with some of Gulf's own personal photos posted.

Mew felt like throwing his phone out of the window and screaming. He turned to Gulf who peacefully asleep and went over to hold him in his arms, scared about what would happen if he foubd out before he could do anything about it.

-====-

The next morning, still groggy from having to get up early, they went to the bus terminal but not without a tearful goodbye from their aunt.

"You both look like your mothers so much. I miss them," she said.

Gulf laughed and said to Mew, She just said you look like a girl."

Mew smirked and shook his head. He wanted to laugh, but he was still thinking about the posts on the Internet.

They both fell asleep on the bus shortly after boarding it. Mew awoke briefly to find Gulf's head on his shoulder. He wanted to kiss him, but he felt like if he did, he'd feel like he would want more, so he felt like if he did, he'd feel like he would want more, so he had to restrain himself. Gulf also woke up by then and smiled at him.

Mew swooped in for a kiss, and he wanted swatted him on the arm. "Hey! not in public!"

"Sorry," Mew said with a grin.

Gulf couldn't help but smile anyway.

When they got off the bus, Gulf excused himself to go to the restroom. Mew went to the benches, and one of the parked cars nearby honked. His phone started ringing as well

"Hello?"

"Mew, I'm in the car." The car honked again. It was Yaya.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"I'm here to pick you up for the shoot."

"Shut up. Go away."

🌻🌻🌻

Gulf found that the Bus Terminal had a signal so he connected to his account. It had a hundred notifications which excited him. He'd never had that many notifications even if he went offline for few days. He thought that maybe it was because of his birthday, but then when he opened his page, he gasped.

"yuck, Gulf Kanawut. Don't be such a social climber."
"I hate Gulf Kanawut. He's such a slut."
"Stop being so feeling. You're not even that pretty, Gulf Kanawut."

Then there were tags on his on photos. It was the same photo of him kissing Kao. Links of the new site, theEnvoy, were linked on his news feed as well.

Gulf started crying. He didn't know what to do, but he read every little comment on his page. He was shaking. Why were these people so mean? How could they be so judgemental? Wiht his hands shaking and his vision blurred by his tears, he started scrolling through his phone for Mew. The phone started ringing. And on the third ring, it was picked up.

"Hello, Kana?"

Why's he calling me Kana? "I can't move. Why are people saying all these nasty things about me? I'm shaking. I don't know what to do anymore. I can't-" He said, his voice quivering. He felt like choking up.

"Where are you?" I'll come get you."

"What? Kent? Where are you? We're at the Bus Terminal!"

"Okay,I'll be there. Stay there."

"Wait-!"

Gulf checked his phone. Perhaps because he was such in a state and because his hands were shaking, he dialed Kao.

"I'm sorry, Kao. No, I'm okay, no need to-"

"I'll be there in a few minutes. You're clearly not okay. I'm picking you up."

Kao hung up. Gulf began to call Mew, but it was out of service.

🌞🌞🌞

Mew turned off his phone so that Yaya wouldn't be able to call him. She couldn't get out her car. Mew was wearing a hooded jacket and sunglasses, and so far, no one was able to spot him. Granted, there were very few people around because it was still early, but still

Mew was surprised when Yaya's car door opened. She got out, also in a hooded jacket and sunglasses. People were starting to notice them, so when Yaya pulled him off the bench, he didn't resist for fear of causing a scene. He looked around for a sign of Gulf and wondered where he was.

Yaya pushed him into the car.

"What the hell's the matter with you, Yaya?"

Can't you see? This issue with Gulf is affecting the press for  our movie!"

"I'm going to find a way to clear his name. No one of it is true!"

"What? You're going to tell everyone you're married?"

"Well-"

"You do know that's a breach of contract, right?"

"Shut up- I'm going to get Gulf." But Yaya was already holding on to his arm in an iron grip. "Let go of me, Yaya."

"Gulf's damaged goods."

"No- don't you speak of my wife that way again."

🌻🌻🌻

♎♎♎

Tbc...

waaahh!! I'm sorry for the delay update.. I'm really busy this past weeks, until now. but hooray for me because I'm able to update CHAPTER 23..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 721 25
Gulf kanawut is a star actor in thailand. who doesn't love his career , he forcibly choose acting as a career because of his mother who want a luxur...
208K 10.7K 41
His crush, a thai celebrity named Mew Suppasit followed him in IG. He is so elated that someone who didn't know he even exist followed him. It's easy...
131K 5.6K 30
Gulf has always been shy and meek. He had hard time expressing himself. Then he met Mew Suppasit, his father's friend's son. He connected to him and...
141K 5.5K 16
A young bodyguard named Mew Suppasit, who seeks revenge to take back his family possessions. An extremely rich kid who doesn't know how to take care...