Hxh and Assassination Classro...

By LemonCookie34

Killua was in a new world and, soon enough, enrolled in a school out of boredom. He would've been placed in o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Hiatus

Chapter 28

2.7K 129 105
By LemonCookie34

     "Excuse me, I need to donate my eyes to Chrollo. What I just witnessed was scarring," Killua dramatically stated, shielding his eyes from his English teacher's revealing swimsuit. He walked up to Karasuma and started at Irina, who was in the ocean, in disappointment.

     "H-how long have you been there?!" Irina screamed, covering herself up, but failing miserably.
     "About the same time, you walked onto the beach," Killua answered.
     "Anyway, everyone seemed to be having a lot of fun," Killua pointed out.
     "Then why don't you join them?" Karasuma asked.

     "I don't feel like it," Killua said, crouching down to the sand.
     "I mean, I tried the sky gliding thing, but I immediately fell into the ocean five minutes in..," Killua mumbled. Irina crackled and walked up to the two males.
     "You know you don't have forever right? You should enjoy your youth while it lasts!" Irina stated.

     "Irina is right. We don't know if we'll be able to kill our target in time. This might be the last year for all of us. You should help the others with their assassination," Karasuma added. Starring at the sand, Killua's bangs covered his eyes.
     "That's not what I meant," Irina corrected.
     "Who cares," Killua mumbled, eyes growing dark. The teachers looked at Killua worriedly.

     "Why should I bother wasting my time trying to kill him, huh? We're all going to die anyway. I don't even know what I want to do with my life. My whole life, I was raised to be an... Nevermind." Killua muttered, eyes growing frustrated and upset. Killua stood up and began walking away.

     "Killua..," Irina called for the boy but Killua continued to walk away.
     "I don't get that boy at all. He's differently hiding something," Irina pouted, turning her attention to Karasuma. Her collage stared at Killua as he went farther away. When he was out of sight, he turned to face Irina.
     "You don't think he's an ex-assassin, do you?" Karasuma asked Irina. The woman was caught off guard and almost lost her balance.
     "WHAT?!" Irina screeched.

___________________________

     "Oh my God, he's such an idiot!" Killua yelled. Gon nodded his head, watching his devastated teacher. You see, Koro-sensei got a seriously bad tan. You can't even see which way he's facing anymore. After hearing the student's complaints, he had accidentally molted, which he can only do once a month. It was one of his best trump cards and here he was, wasting it.

     "How could he? Especially with the assassination coming up," Killua inaudibly mumbled. Killua was quite upset. He had to help his classmates with the assassination. All because he forgot to destroy Koro-sensei's tentacle ahead of time. Although Killua became alright with it because Gon was happy he was helping them.

     "Look he's still eating! That isn't good, he'll get seasick again! I should get Koro-sensei medicine," Gon pointed out. His classmates quickly stopped Gon in his tracks, not wanting the assassination to downhill. Killua laughed when Gon got a stern talking to from his classmates, only to be scolded as well about his carefree attitude around the being that may or may not destroy the world. Killua, Zushi, and Gon all went to another room after that.

     "I hate killing," Killua confessed to Gon and Zushi. The two boys didn't react, just continued what they were doing while sitting on the floor. Killua let out a sigh. Zushi continued to scroll through his phone and Gon pretended he was fishing. Killua sighed once again, this time louder. Gon perked up when he realized his friend wanted attention.

     "What's wrong Killua?" Gon asked, turning his head to face the paler.
     "Sigh, it's nothing," Killua mumbled. Gon blinked at Killua for a bit before turning away with a smile.
     "Okay then!" Gon chirped, returning to his imaginary fishing. Killua's eye twitched with annoyance.
     "Idiot! Can't you see I'm upset?!" Killua shouted at Gon.

     "Oh- I just assumed everything was fine because you said it was nothing," Gon sheepishly smiled at Killua.
     "Well, it's not. I can't believe I got dragged into this assassination. I bet it's not even going to work!" Killua grumbled, crossing his arms.
     "Oh Killua, don't think of this as an assassination. Think of it as a hunter mission! Then you'll surely be more willing to help, right?" Gon explained.

     "I guess...But I still won't! I can't handle it anymore, I don't want any more blood on my hands," Killua mumbled. Gon sadly smiled and placed his hand on his friend's shoulder.
     "I know Killua, but sometimes we don't have a choice. If we want to make it out alive here, we better pray that Alluka comes to get us, or we find a way to kill our teacher," Gon said. Killua looked down at his lap, frowning.
     "I know," Killua spat out, face scrunching up with distaste.

     "Anyway, are you caught up with the plan?" Gon asked Killua.
     "Uh, actually, I think I might do something else. If you don't mind that is! I'll be a backup, you know, just in case something goes wrong," Killua declared.
     "Oh, sure. Go ahead! You did rightfully earn that tentacle," Gon smiled. Killua nodded before turning to face Zushi.

     "Now listen here, you phone addict. We need to talk about how much of a whim you are here compared to home. You're a Floor Master for lightning's sake! Why were you so scared of you're parents and those Big Five idiots!?" Killua suddenly asked Zushi.
     "Uh- umm... You've never dealt with an Asian father and a bunch of middle schoolers?" Zushi questioned.
     "No, and I don't see why race has to do with anything about it. Also, I don't see what's wrong with middle schoolers. They aren't nothing to be worried about," Killua said.
     "You're a middle schooler and you're scary," Zushi mumbled, looking back at his phone.

     "Hey! It's time to get off the ship, come on!" Nagisa yelled at the trio. The boys stood up and followed Nagisa to the area they set up. On their way out, they saw a very seasick Koro-sensei.
     "I tried to warn him," Gon sighed. Killua blurted out laughing, pointing at his teacher.
     "FAKE OCTO! FAKE OCTO! You seem so human when this happens!" Killua shouted, clenching his stomach. Koro-sensei slightly flinched. Of course, it was fast enough that everyone around him couldn't notice. Except for Killua. The pale boy's smile grew mischievous as he continued putting pieces together.

     "Hope you got the most out of diner. It might've been your last," Maehara told Koro-sensei.
     "Get a load of the spot we picked out," Sugaya said, pointing to the dome-shaped building. Koro-sensei slowly looked up in confusion. His seasickness going away.
     "It's a floating chapel. Nice and far from the hotel," Sugaya finished explaining.

     Everyone headed inside. The students circled the sitting area, where Koro-sensei was to sit. The students that held weapons were the ones who had reserved tentacles. All but Killua, who sat down at the farthest row from his teacher. The pale looked around and noticed not all of the students were there. Killua visually frowned when he noticed Karma wasn't there.

     'This is dumb. Koro-sensei could see that not everyone is here. Now he'll be on higher alert for any outside attacks,' Killua thought.
     "Well, children? Shall we begin? Don't hold back. Come at me with everything you got!" Koro-sensei said.
     "Right, what do you say guys? Let's get started" Okajima said, flicking the lights off and turning the TV on. Killua smiled, excited to see what it'll be about. Everyone began to sit down, with a few students leaving the building. Killua made sure Zushi was next to him, in case any age-inappropriate things showed up.

     Koro-sensei praised Mimura's editing and narration skills, imprisoned by his work. Killua on the other hand thought the audio wasn't the best.
     "Thanks for tuning in. Joining us tonight are two recon specialists with very intriguing intel. We'll hear what they have to say after this brief public announcement," video Mimura explained, showing Okajima and Maehara. The video slowly went dark, before lighting up again.  Killua quickly covered his mouth, suppressing a laugh.
     "When you're a confirmed porn addict, bribery is no guarantee against a scandal," video Mimura said.

     Killua burst out laughing, seeing a pink Koro-sensei with a dragonfly hat on and sitting on a pile of porn while reading porn. Killua came to the rescue too late, as he failed to cover Zushi's eyes because of his laughter. Zushi's young eyes were scarred and he too thought about donating his eyes to Chrollo, despite not knowing who the guy was. Gon covered his own eyes shaking his head in disbelief.

     "I GAVE YOU POPSICLES!" Koro-sensei screeched in terror. This only caused Killua to wheeze and fall to the floor. Gon got worried and tried to stop Killua before he died of laughter. Killua's face got paler and Gon was in full panic. The video went on about explaining Koro-sensei's guilty pleasure. Soon after it talked about Koro-sensei poorly disguising as women to get into a women-only came buffet. And following up, how they were surprised he wasn't exposed as a non-human.

     Hazama proudly teased Koro-sensei about his outfit, enjoying as her teacher's soul was being slowly sucked away. Video Mimura explained how Koro-sensei fries completely tissues, emphasizing the 'fries them' part. The best thing about the whole thing for Killua though was the fact this video was a full hour. Killua was happily enjoying himself and had forgotten about the assassination. After the full video was done. Koro-sensei died.

Emotionally, Socially, and Intellectually of course.

______
   1630

Sorry, this was late I got writer's block. I've also been having a lot of nightmares recently. Doesn't help that I normally memorize my dreams in great detail... This chapter turned out better than I expected, quite funny in my opinion. Anyway, excuse me as I panic about what to write next cause I have no clue! Bye! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 6.2K 49
*ALL CHARACTERS BESIDES YOU AND ANY OC'S BELONG TO YŪSEI MATSUI!* L/n Y/n was a learning assassin in class 3-E along with her classmates. In her seco...
49.2K 894 28
When Y/N L/N signed for the student exchange program, he wasn't expecting to end up in the class that was assigned to assassinate their teacher who h...
55.4K 1.4K 14
[Discontinued - Cringe warning, lots of typical y/n shenanigans, proceed at your own risk] So you were dumped into Class-3-E to rot with your fellow...
578 31 20
Megumi Yanagisa was everything a young girl should be: model student, aspiring performer, driven athlete, and... MEMBER OF THE END-CLASS?! As if main...