Mikasa Ackerman x Female Read...

By Someonmle

DISCONTINUED "You are my top priority because I love you more than anything else in this world. I won't let y... More

Late At Night Confession
I Still Love You
Intimate Lust
My Pet
I'll Protect You At All Costs
You're Mine
Multiple Choices
Training
Headpats
Unexpected Desire
Jealousy
Jealousy -Part Two-
Bittersweet Love
'Just' 11:30
Christmas Special
Crimson Red
Rainy Day
'Innocent' Love
The Darkness
Confidence
"Good Girl."
A 'Little' Gift
Die For Me
Be Yourself
Love In Exchange For Living
A Date With Mikasa
Three Words
Cuddling Session
One Last Moment
Stress Relieve
No Problem
Nothing Else Matters
Ignorance
Care
Flirtatious
Almost Back Again
Birthday
Valentine's Day
I'm Sorry
Only You
Under The Umbrella
I Will Be Here
7 Months
Misinterpretation
It's Okay
Return
Run
Gentle
Rest
One's Regrets (Alternative Ending)
Promise
Newly Trimmed
Training Wheels
Unconditional Love
Just The Way You Are
Hurt
Let Me Help You
Comfort
Reassurance
Christmas Special (2)

One's Regrets

6.1K 127 52
By Someonmle

⚠ Smut ⚠

You were angry. So fucking angry. You felt your blood absolutely boil to the point where your skin could possibly burn.

It was always so frustrating to see Mikasa almost always canceling plans with you just so she could do something else with Eren.

You even lost count on how many times she did it. You really tried your best to hold your anger because that is what makes her happy.

But now you feel like you aren't even worth anything to her anymore.

Because everything was always "Eren, Eren, and Eren." And you swore it was like Eren possessed Mikasa's brain.

And now you are going to confront her about it. You didn't want to deal with it anymore after all the chances you gave her.

So you went up to her and tapped her shoulder, making her turn to you with a raised eyebrow.

"Hey Mika, can we talk?" You asked her. Mikasa nodded, "Sure." She replied.

Without even waiting to bring her to a proper place to talk to her, you started, "Can I ask you something? And I want your honest answer." You spoke.

Mikasa nodded and hummed, signaling for you to continue.

"Who do you prioritize most? Me or Eren?" You asked, your voice sounding a bit irritated, which caught Mikasa's attention.

"I-... Wait what?" She cut herself off, realizing your question. "What do you mean?" "I said what I said, Mikasa. I'm asking you who means the most to you. Me or Eren?" You tell her, sounding visibly frustrated already.

"Why are you asking me that type of question?" She asks. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe because you cancel your plans with me to hang out with Eren instead. Now tell me. Who do you love more, me or Eren?" You asked again, but this time you sounded impatient.

Mikasa felt taken aback by what you said, but she also felt annoyed.

"I don't cancel my plans with you if it's unnecessary. I had to go to Eren because-" "Because you love him? I didn't realize you had to delay our plans just because of some important meeting with Eren countless times." You pointed out, cutting her off.

"You love Eren, don't you? Then why don't you just say so to me so we can break up and spend the rest of your life with Eren?" You say bitterly, your voice getting loud.

"(Y/n), I don't love him like that! I only see him as my brother and nothing more. I really had to meet up with him because we had to go somewhere important! I promise you it's not about something more than that!" She answered eagerly and you could tell by her voice.

"For many times? Mikasa you don't have to leave me out too much. At least cancel your plans with him, too!" You almost yelled as you walked closer to her, your face red from anger.

You were so jealous of Eren, and even though you knew that Eren and Mikasa grew up together, you felt like she had feelings for him.

Jealousy filled you up, making you aggressive towards Mikasa and everything else. As they say, jealousy is one of the strongest emotions.

"And so you're not letting me be with him? I just wanted to be by his side since he doesn't have anybody else to protect him as I could." What Mikasa said made your heart slightly crack.

"I never said anything like that! I'm just pointing out that you're literally cutting your time with me just to be with Eren! I'm your fucking girlfriend, Mikasa!" You yelled, your voice cracking slightly.

"What do you mean I cut my time with you? We always have time to spend time with each other and you think I'm always with Eren?" Mikasa said, defending herself. "Stop being so selfish!" She added with her voice growing louder.

Your heart cracked again from the words that came out of her mouth. She sounded so mad at you for just confronting her about what she's been doing, and because it's about Eren, she wouldn't let you talk shit about him.

Mikasa rarely gets angry. I mean, very rarely. But if it's about Eren, she won't have it. And at the time she does get mad, it's really scary.

But honestly, you were so fucking done with all her nonsense. You wanted to yell at her and tell her everything that bothered you.

"You think that we always have time for each other and that I'm selfish? Well, we HAD time. But ever since a few weeks ago you started canceling our plans to see Eren! You think I wouldn't even care or notice?!" You yelled at her and you were pretty sure the neighbors could hear you.

"Honestly, I'm so fucking done with your bullshit." You tell her, your voice slowly lowering down, but the irritated tone never left. From all the words she said, you felt tears form in your eyes.

"I barely have any time with Eren and it's like you're trying to shut me out from him. Honestly, you know what? I'd rather just be with someone else who wouldn't complain so fucking much, instead of a sensitive piece of shit like you." She snapped at you as she laid a sharp glare at you.

You looked at her, wide-eyed. That was the first time she ever snapped at you like that and insulted you. Just because of someone she was really close to, you fought like two lions over a piece of meat.

But now, your anger and jealousy were all replaced by fear. More tears formed in your eyes and your vision went blurry. 

Your jaw was trembling as tears finally threatened to fall from your eyes and your expression softened completely.

Mikasa's face softened and realized that you were crying and why. She realized what she has done, being oblivious and not thinking about your feelings first and thinking more about Eren.

When she saw your tears, she immediately felt guilty. She felt her heart shatter from seeing you almost breaking down in front of her.

"W-Wait (Y/n) - I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" She got cut off and didn't get to finish her sentence when you ran away, leaving her alone.

Mikasa stood there, feeling guilty for what she had said to you when she remembered how you almost broke down in front of her.

"I'm sorry..." She muttered under her breath.

----------

You ran towards your room and slammed the door shut and ran to the bed before breaking down completely, tears endlessly falling from your eyes along with your quiet sobbing.

Jealousy had not only made you angry but sad as well. Your heart was shattered into bits of pieces, now turning into dust.

You hated Eren even more. You hated how Mikasa still paid attention to Eren even after you noticed his shitty behavior. You hated how he was so whiny and complaining about everything.

And especially after you knew Mikasa loved Eren and even delayed her plans with you for him, your hatred for him grew.

Everything in your mind was rapid, how everything went so fast from trying to tell Mikasa how you felt about her being with Eren more than you, to being on the bed in tears.

You just couldn't stop crying especially with your head clouded with the thoughts about everything swirling in your mind over and over again.

That is until you heard a knock on the door.

"(Y/n)? Are you there?" A voice asked and you knew that it was Mikasa's.

You stayed silent, not wanting her to know that you are indeed in your room. You then heard an audible sigh.

"I know you're there. Just - just please answer me." She spoke again. And yet, you didn't answer her.

Then you realized that you had forgotten to lock the door.

"I'm going in, okay?" She said. But when you were just about to stand up and go to the door and lock it, the door opened, revealing Mikasa.

You immediately looked away and went under the covers, hiding.

Mikasa's guilt grew stronger as she saw your now fragile state, her eyes softening.

"Go away." You spoke, your voice raspy from the crying. "No, I won't. I came here to apologize to you..." Mikasa said, sitting on your bed.

You only stayed quiet from her response. You didn't feel like talking to her right now, just seeing her makes you cry already.

"I'm sorry, (Y/n). I really am. I... I didn't mean to snap at you like that and I lost control of myself. You know I didn't mean any of it. My anger just took over me and... I'm really sorry..." She then let out a sigh.

You only stayed quiet, not wanting to talk to her. You didn't want to see her as you still felt like crying and suppressing your tears to stop yourself from crying and letting her hear your sobs.

Mikasa let out a sigh again "I-I'm also sorry about the thing with Eren. I didn't know how lonely I made you feel. I just realized what I did wrong and how much I canceled our plans together." She apologized sincerely.

"So? If you love Eren more than me, why are you apologizing?" You finally spoke with your voice muffled from being under the covers.

Mikasa quickly shook her head, rubbing her hand on your body over the blanket. "I don't love Eren like that. I see him as my brother. I'm sorry for choosing to see him more than you. We just- we just had to do something important together. I didn't mean to leave you out that much like that." She answered, though you still didn't respond and only stayed silent.

"(Y/n), please, remove the blanket. I want to see you. I'm really sorry for everything I did and what I said to you earlier. Please, I just want to see you." She said, her voice turning softer. After a moment of thinking, you decided to get out of the covers, showing yourself.

Mikasa lightly gasped when she saw your puffy eyes from crying and her guilt grew even stronger. So she immediately hugged you tightly, surprising you.

"I'm so sorry... I should've known what I had made you feel... I should've realized it sooner..." She said into your ear softly.

She then lets you go and cups both of your cheeks with her hands, caressing them with her thumbs.

"I love you so much. Never in a million years would I ever even leave you for someone else. Please remember that." She tells you, maintaining eye contact with you, her eyes filled with guilt as yours were filled with sadness.

You nodded and placed your hands on top of hers, smiling a bit which made Mikasa smile as well.

"I should be sorry for making you angry and have you snap at me. I should've kept it to myself instead of complaining" You answered.

Mikasa shook her head and kissed your forehead, followed by the tip of your nose. "No, don't be sorry about that. It's my fault, not yours. I shouldn't have snapped at you and let my feelings take over me. I should've held myself back instead of insulting you for just pointing out what I have been making you feel. I-I'm so, so sorry (Y/n)." She admitted, feeling herself tearing up from guilt.

You looked back as your smile grew, tears forming in your eyes again. "It's okay... I forgive you." You tell her, your voice slightly shaking.

Mikasa smiled back at you and leaned closer to you and eagerly pressed her lips against yours. You quickly kiss back as you and Mikasa's tears slowly fall from your eyes.

Your lips moved in sync with hers as the both of you let out quiet moans, releasing tension.

You placed both of your hands on either side of Mikasa's face, bringing her closer. She kept caressing your face with her thumbs, letting yourself relax from her touch.

The kiss went from little pecks to a sloppy and passionate one. Kissing sounds filled the room as well as your moans.

The both of you pulled away, already out of air and panting, feeling each other's breaths against each other's skins.

"I love you, Mikasa." You say between your pants. Mikasa tucked your hair behind your ear, smiling at you before saying, "I love you more."

The two of you kiss again, your lips colliding with one another and becoming more passionate. Mikasa nibbled your lower lip and you part your lips, allowing her to slip her tongue inside of your mouth.

You moved your hands to her neck and wrapped your arms around her, pulling her closer and deepening the kiss as your tongues danced and rubbed against each other.

Mikasa gently pushed you down to the bed, not once separating her lips from yours.

She kept kissing you, her body now hovering over yours. The kiss became even more heated and sloppy as you felt your bodies heating up.

She then slowly pulled away, a string of saliva connecting from your mouths. The two of you made intimate eye contact as she looked at you lovingly from above as her lips slightly curved into a smile. You felt yourself smiling as well at her and looking at her with pride and love.

Mikasa didn't waste time and went to your neck, leaving kisses down to your collar, and started sucking and biting all over your skin, leaving purple marks and bite marks all over.

You let out a soft moan, tilting your head to the side to give her more access. Mikasa didn't stop marking your neck as she noticed your moans getting louder, knowing that she had nibbled a special spot on your neck.

She then continued to suck harshly on that spot, occasionally biting down softly. You move your hands up to Mikasa's hair and play with it as you let out more audible moans.

Her hands roamed around your sides, feeling your curves. She moved away and then tucked the hem of your shirt, looking at you, silently asking for consent. You nodded before she lifted it and slid it off of you. You raised your arms, helping her take it off.

She then unclipped your bra and threw it to the ground and quickly started sucking your bud and rolling her tongue around it as her hand massaged your other breast and gave them equal attention.

"A-Ah~" You leaned your head back, sucking air through your teeth and letting out another moan.

Mikasa blushed after hearing you and feeling even more turned on by it as she felt the adrenaline in her blood. She continued kissing your chest, her lips trailing down to your stomach.

She tugged on the waistband of your pants and pulled it down, taking it off of you, leaving you with your panties. She saw the wet stain on the cloth and smiled. "You're already so wet." She said in a teasing manner as she touched your labia over the cloth, making you whimper as you slightly arch your back, already feeling sensitive.

She placed her finger over your clothed clit, making you squirm. She started rubbing it back and forth as you groaned.

"Please... S-Stop teasing me, M-Mika..." You begged eagerly. Mikasa smiled at your eagerness and slowly removed your panties, a trail of slick connecting from your cloth and your entrance.

Once she fully removed your panties, she used her thumb to massage your swollen clit, her eyes focused on your face and enjoyed the view as you made different lewd expressions as loud moans escaped from your mouth. 

"H-Hah~" You moaned, feeling the euphoria filling you in as Mikasa rubbed her thumb against your bundle of nerves.

You bit your lip as your body started shaking slightly, letting out uncontrollable moans.

Mikasa then removed her finger from your clit, the pleasure disappearing. You looked at her, frowning.

"Why'd you stop?" You asked, disappointed. "I'm not done yet, love. I just wanted to try something else." She answered before easily inserting her index finger inside of your wet cunt.

You gasped and moaned loudly as you bucked your hips, clenching your eyes closed as you bit your lip harder.

Mikasa felt your tight walls as you clenched around her finger. She then curled her finger and touched your g-spot and started rubbing it slowly, making you arch your back, gripping the bed sheets.

Mikasa added another finger, stretching your walls and slowly wriggling them, making you feel like your stomach was moving as the pad of her fingers was touching your g-spot, making the feeling even better.

"Sh-Shit... Fuck- I feel so good~!" You almost screamed, rolling your eyes and leaning your head back, touching the mattress.

Mikasa quickened her pace as you felt your walls stretching swiftly as your g-spot was being touched and hit over and over again, filling you with ecstasy.

Tears were covering your vision again. But this time, it was from pleasure.

Nothing else was in your mind other than Mikasa's name. The feeling was making you crazy but in a good way.

Tears fell from your eyes as you moaned Mikasa's name over and over again as if it was a ritual. You arched your back even more, keeping your death grip on the bed sheets.

Mikasa then surrounded your clit with her lips and started sucking it and gently brushing her tongue against it.

The pleasure in your body increased from the friction on your clit. It all felt so good, you felt your orgasm coming close and you didn't want it to stop at all.

"M-Mika I-I'm so close please don't s-stop..." You managed to say between your sobs and moans.

You felt your stomach twisting as well as the liquid building up ready to release.

Mikasa didn't stop moving her fingers and sucking your clit. She wanted you to reach your climax, not caring if her fingers were tired already.

Your breathing became heavy as your body started shaking.

"Mikasa I'm gonna-" You gasp, cutting your sentence off before already reaching your orgasm, your juices spilling.

You screamed Mikasa's name, rolling your eyes as you saw stars. Your body was shaking as you felt the pleasure until it lasted.

You were panting heavily as Mikasa slowly moved her fingers, relaxing you from your orgasm before pulling them out completely, making a little 'pop' noise.

She then placed her fingers inside her mouth and rolled her tongue against it, tasting your cum.

Once you recovered from your orgasm, Mikasa went up to you and pecked your lips.

"Are you okay, love?" Your heart fluttered from the nickname she called you again as well as her soft voice towards you.

You nodded, giving her a tired smile. "Y-Yeah..." You answered with a slightly shaky voice.

Mikasa smiled back at you and kissed your cheek. "Well... I wanted to try something." She said as she slowly took off her clothes, making you flustered completely.

She chuckled at your expression and continued. "Is that okay with you?" She asks, wanting to make sure you were still stable after your orgasm.

You nodded again. "Yes, I'm completely okay." You answered.

Mikasa smiled and nodded as well as she positioned herself against you.

She placed her left leg on top of your right and her right leg beneath your left, making a scissoring position.

Mikasa then pressed her clit against yours and moaned in pleasure, feeling your swollen clit against hers.

You placed both of your hands on Mikasa's neck, holding onto it for support as she placed her hands on your waist.

As she started grinding her hips against yours, the both of you started letting out loud moans.

You felt so sensitive from your last orgasm, making the experience even better. While Mikasa moaned your name out loud, feeling your clit against hers.

She pulled you into a sloppy kiss, muffling your moans, and immediately inserted her tongue inside.

You started moving your hips as well, the friction increasing and making it more pleasurable for the two of you as you felt her breasts touching yours.

Mikasa furrowed her eyebrows from pleasure from just her clit. She already felt like heaven feeling you against her as she felt herself close to her climax.

"I-I'm so c-close- ah~!" You say between your moans, breaking the kiss. "M-Me too..." She answered before letting out another moan of your name.

You felt yourself crying again from the pleasure and it was like your eyes were going to get drained from all the crying you did.

You were so close to releasing again as you gripped both of Mikasa's shoulders with your hands tightly.

Mikasa grinds her hips faster, wanting to orgasm already, feeling herself tear up from pleasure. You followed, quickening your pace, your climax coming closer.

"(Y/n) I'm gonna-!" Mikasa moaned before she finally reached her orgasm as well as you, letting out your liquids at the same time.

The both of you let out loud moans as if there was no tomorrow before you fell on the bed, your back hitting the mattress again.

Mikasa laid beside you and looked at you lovingly, still panting. You looked back, panting as well, and smiled back at her.

Mikasa then brought you into her arms, hugging you even though the both of you were naked.

You felt her body against yours, feeling the warmth. You nuzzled into her neck, your smile growing.

"Thank you..." You say softly. Mikasa placed her hand on your hair and started stroking it. "No, thank you. Thank you for forgiving me even though I did something that broke your heart. She answered.

You looked at her and pulled her into a passionate kiss and she kissed back. You pulled away and looked at her lovingly.

"It's okay Mikasa. I forgive you now so there's nothing to worry about." You reassure her. She looked back at you and smiled.

"And... I'm sorry for being too harsh on you earlier. It was wrong of me to do that." You apologized. Mikasa kissed your forehead and lifted your head with her finger.

"No, don't be sorry. I deserved it anyway." She answered. You pecked her on the lips again. "Don't say that. You didn't deserve it. And it's all in the past now, so let's not bother about it much anymore." You answered her.

The both of you looked at each other lovingly one more time before sharing another passionate kiss.

You rubbed her back with your hands as she continued to play with your hair. Mikasa went closer, deepening the kiss.

You gently pulled away, already out of air. You looked at her again, smiling warmly as she returned the smile.

The both of you cuddled until you eventually slept and so as Mikasa, not even bothering to change back into your clothes.

----------

You walked towards Mikasa who had just hung up on a phone call with somebody.

"Who was that?" You asked her suddenly, making her face you. Mikasa closed her phone and placed it on the table.

"Oh, that was Eren." She answered, making you raise your eyebrows.

"... What was it about? Are you going somewhere with him again? It's okay if-" "No I won't. He asked me to but I told him to delay it for a while." She tells you after letting out a chuckle.

You looked at her, your lips threatening to curl into a smile even though you forced yourself not you.

You turned around crossing your arms. "You're only doing that as an apology, aren't you?" You asked.

You then felt two arms around you from behind. "No, I did it because I wanted to spend the rest of the day with you," Mikasa tells you, resting her head on your shoulder.

"... And yeah, I wanted to make up for how many times I canceled our plans together for Eren." She added.

Your smile grew and you turned around to finally face her. You looked at her, your face full of appreciation.

The two of you made eye contact until Mikasa placed a kiss on your forehead, followed by the tip of your nose, until your lips, bringing you into a passionate kiss.

You kissed back, hugging her more tightly and bringing her closer to deepen the kiss.

You separate your lips from hers and said softly into her lips,

"I love you, Mikasa."

"I love you more, (Y/n)."

(A/N: Hi guys. I know it's been a long while since I've updated. I think more than three months? And I sincerely apologize to you all who were waiting for an update. As an apology, I gave you this long ass chapter. And I promise I'll try updating regularly from now on. Thank you for all of your support, I really, really appreciate it! Love you all! And until next chapter.)

Edit: I changed the title of this chapter cause some people thought it was an A/N lmao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.7K 16
you finally get a chance to be alone with your crush. and well... things escalate from there. ________ • mikasa ackerman x fem reader! • *THIS STOR...
520 7 3
Mikasa x reader x Jean A oneshot in which you find yourself stuck between a couple you've been meaning to split for a long time, since your friend a...
5M 187K 68
On the outside, you are pitied for being cursed with the inability to speak. Little did they know, you're carrying heavier aspects of yourself from t...
243K 5K 35
↳𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ࿔*:・ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 𝐴𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟✔︎ ❝𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔?❞ W...